4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Homebuilder Sentiment Soars To 9 Year High (Mortgage Apps 14-Year Low) | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Explains Why He Is Sending 10x More Troops To Fight Ebola Than ISIS - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Gold Demand In India Triples As China Launches Global Gold Bourse Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- BofA Stopped Out Of EURUSD Short: Stolper 2.0 Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Markets React Violently To China's Stealth QE | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Three Fed Cycles and Stocks and Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You Just Got A Big Raise, America! | Business Insider
- SCOTLAND IS VOTING ON ITS INDEPENDENCE RIGHT NOW | Business Insider
- Check Out The Insane Lines That Have Already Formed For The iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- Iran slams US as 'obsessed' with sanctions as... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Ashley-Cooper and Genia return for Wallabies | Business Insider
- Unbelievable Pictures From The 11 Best 'Outlaw Instagrammers' In New York City | Business Insider