4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of Japan Reaction Context: Nikkei 225 Is Up 1000 Points In 7 Hours | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP Rises 3.5% Despite Sharp Slowdown In Consumption, Pushed Higher By Government Spending Spree | ZeroHedge
- Oil Breaks Below $80 | Financial Sense
- The “Save Our Swiss Gold” Initiative Is Incompatible With the EUR/CHF Peg | Financial Sense
- Chicago PMI Smashes Expectations, Jumps To 12-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Closing the Gap | iBankCoin.com
- Despite Plunge In Spending, Consumer Confidence Jumps To 7-Year High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- With Just Months Left In The US Mission, Bloodshed In Afghanistan Has Surged This... | Business Insider
- Nike Releases Intense Commercial About LeBron James Returning To Cleveland | Business Insider
- This App Predicts When You're Going To Die | Business Insider
- Euro sinks to two-year low under $1.25 | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About? The Japan-Induced 'Scalded-Dog' Formation... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Larry Page Slams Silicon Valley, Says It's Not Chasing Big Enough Ideas (GOOG) | Business Insider