4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Thursday's Final TLTRO Finally Spark Carry Trades? | ZeroHedge
- Republican Confidence Soars To 9 Year Highs As Democrats' Comfort Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Sound Of The Bottom Falling Out Of The Auto Industry? | ZeroHedge
- London Attacker Is Khalid Masood, 52-Year-Old Brit With Prior Criminal Convictions | ZeroHedge
- Schumer Says He Will Oppose Gorsuch Nomination, Threatens Filibuster | ZeroHedge
- Mexico's Finance Minister Warns Mexican Companies "Not To Participate In Construction Of The Wall" | ZeroHedge
- Former Russian Lawmaker Shot Dead In Broad Daylight In Ukraine Capital | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Deaths of despair' are on the rise among... | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring a full-time personal finance editor for its Your Money section | Business Insider
- There's a Chipotle index that reveals which cities pay the most... | Business Insider
- Arctic sea ice just hit a new record low in the North Pole | Business Insider
- The biggest underdog left in the NCAA Tournament burned the calendar during a... | Business Insider
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio to NYC schools: 'We're not allowing... | Business Insider
- Scientists just turned on the world's largest 'artificial sun' | Business Insider