4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Russia Is Preparing For WWIII | ZeroHedge
- A Few Questions To Those Who Slam Gold | ZeroHedge
- "I'm Going To Stick With This Right To The End" - French President Hollande Threatens Union Protesters | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Foundation Snafu: Video Footage Catches FBI Probe Suspects Arriving At Hillary's House | ZeroHedge
- Why TRUMP is good for USD and FX | ZeroHedge
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
- Why Stocks Keep Rising Despite Another Rate Hike On The Horizon: One Explanation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 summer grooming mistakes you need to stop making | Business Insider
- Trump's history of stoking rivalries goes back to... | Business Insider
- There are rare deals on Sonos' exceptional speakers today | Business Insider
- The new 'X-Men' is already crushing the box-office competition | Business Insider
- The case of a dead oil and gas mogul takes an unexpected turn, and it... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump spent much of a big rally thrashing Republican rivals who no... | Business Insider
- Russia just one-upped the Saudis in China — again | Business Insider