4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Clinton Foundation Insider Makes Stunning Admission: "Bill Is Far More Conflicted Every Single Day" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Is Deploying The Largest Naval Force Since The Cold War For Syria: NATO Diplomat | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: Trump Tops Clinton For GDP & Wage Growth | ZeroHedge
- "There Will Be Panic" | ZeroHedge
- 10-Trillion-Dollar Bye-Bye - The Calm Before The Storm | ZeroHedge
- California Attorney General Launches Criminal Probe Into Wells Fargo Over Fake Accounts | ZeroHedge
- Has World War 3 Already Started? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Californians' love of In-N-Out isn't actually about the quality of its burgers... | Business Insider
- Here's the perfect way to apologize the next time you're late | Business Insider
- Europe is now a big problem for America's major airlines (AAL) | Business Insider
- Alibaba wants $1 billion for its local services platform... | Business Insider
- An air purifier could make your allergies less of a headache — here are the best ones | Business Insider
- Richard Branson: Donald Trump told me he wanted to spend the 'rest of his... | Business Insider
- THE REVERSE... | Business Insider