4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes On Monte Paschi, Whose Bailout Is Now In Doubt, And Italian Bank Sector Contagion | ZeroHedge
- Meet the 2017 FOMC | Financial Sense
- Don't Want A Muslim Registry? Abolish The Census | ZeroHedge
- Doom & Gloom? Perhaps Not | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank CEO Warns Employees "Europe Is Endangered" After Italy Vote | ZeroHedge
- The Recount Continues... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE FUTURE OF RETAIL 2016 [SLIDE... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- A relationship therapist reveals the best way to... | Business Insider
- Here are all the major clues in 'Westworld' that hint to the... | Business Insider
- This is Amazon's grocery store of the future: no cashiers, no... | Business Insider
- DOW HITS ALL-TIME HIGH: Here's what you need to know (... | Business Insider
- You can take the biggest step toward building wealth in 10 minutes... | Business Insider