4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anthony Weiner Pulls Out - Deletes Twitter Account After New Sexting Scandal | ZeroHedge
- UNLOCKING GOLD'S TRUE VALUE: The Economic Code - Finally Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- Trump By a Landslide? | Financial Sense
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- The Moment Of Maximum Peril - Clinton Vs. Trump | ZeroHedge
- Brazil's Banana Scoundrels Will Now Win Their Olympics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 items not to buy from Costco | Business Insider
- Take a tour of this Chinese 'nail' neighborhood that's been in a stalemate with... | Business Insider
- Brock Turner is set to be released from jail Friday after serving half of his... | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- The HPV vaccine has cut infections by up to 90% in... | Business Insider
- This shadowy group is assassinating ISIS members within its borders | Business Insider
- The artist who claims Zara ripped off... | Business Insider