4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fracking Comes to the Arctic in a New Alaska Oil Boom | Financial Sense
- Live Feed: French Riot Police Clash With Far Left Protesters In Central Paris | ZeroHedge
- How Did NY Gov. Cuomo Make $783,000 From A Book That Sold Only 3,200 Copies? | ZeroHedge
- China Update - Why Is the Consensus Now So Optimistic? | Financial Sense
- Krieger: The American Empire Under Trump Has Become Increasingly Desperate, Dangerous, & Insecure | ZeroHedge
- Trump Warns Democrats "Obamacare Will Die Soon Without 'Big Money'" | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A dark and familiar cloud is hanging over France's high-... | Business Insider
- World leaders meeting in Washington are pretending they can... | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook once personally threatened to... | Business Insider
- Trump releases statement on Earth Day as his administration continues repealing... | Business Insider
- Here's what it was like to drive the Ford Focus RS with The Stig from 'Top Gear... | Business Insider
- The top 5 predictions for the future of digital | Business Insider
- A law school is closing. This is a first. | Business Insider