4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This The Reason For Europe's Sudden Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Send Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel | Financial Sense
- Credit Better Be Wrong This Time | ZeroHedge
- Either Banks Are Cheap... Or The Market's Gonna Crash | ZeroHedge
- What Is The Gold Standard? | ZeroHedge
- Dow Dumps 600 Points From "Great" Jobs Report Highs | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crashes To $27 Handle As US Energy Credit Risk Spikes Above 1500bps To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why now is the best time in human history to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider
- 8 exercise headphones that will make it easier to work out | Business Insider
- Traders are placing huge bets on the future of oil | Business Insider
- Panthers make a huge mistake on a punt... | Business Insider
- The public's confidence in banks is eroding in Eurasia | Business Insider
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's top PR guy vaguely 'threatens' a FT... | Business Insider
- Beyoncé's 'Formation' is the most important music video of 2016 | Business Insider