4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why 'Good' Jobs Matter (In 1 Recovery-Crushing Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: World War III Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- 'Investors' Panic-Buy S&P At Open - Erases All BoJ Cliff-Dive Losses | ZeroHedge
- Delaware Has One Billion Reasons Not To Change Its Laws Of Incorporation | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Will Be The Least Of Your Worries - America Has Economic Diarrhea | ZeroHedge
- Silver “Momentum Building” As “Supply Trouble Brewing” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The man who plays 'The Mountain' on 'Game of Thrones' eats an insane... | Business Insider
- 'A pure waste of time': Trump responds to reports of Cruz tapping Fiorina... | Business Insider
- American Express forges new partnership to recover... | Business Insider
- US military punishes 16 service members over bombing of Doctors Without Borders... | Business Insider
- T-Mobile refuses to go away in the wireless carrier war (TMUS, T,... | Business Insider
- How Rolex became the king of watches | Business Insider
- That time a Windows 10 upgrade notice disrupted a live newscast (MSFT) | Business Insider