4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs As All Central Banks Go All In | ZeroHedge
- Why Tony Robbins Is Asking The Wrong Questions | ZeroHedge
- Pity the Sub-Genius | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need to Know About The Swiss Gold Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why Monetizing Debt Could End In Revolutions | ZeroHedge
- Veteran S&P Futures Trader: "I Am 100% Confident That Central Banks Are Buying S&P Futures" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Biden, Erdogan seek to ease narrow differences on Syria | Business Insider
- The 13 Best Custom iPhones Money Can Buy (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Fans Aren’t Impressed With The Trailer For George Lucas’s First Animated Movie 'Strange... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Ferguson on edge ahead of grand jury decision | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch Will Have One Key Advantage Over Other Smartwatches (AAPL) | Business Insider