4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- The FDIC Reiterates and Corroborates My "F@ck the Fundamentals" Message fron the Fed | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Meteoronomists Have A Dire Forecast: "Winter Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
- "On The Cusp Of A Staggering Default Wave": Energy Intelligence Issues Apocalyptic Warning For The Energy Sector | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President | ZeroHedge
- Overheard At The Trumpsgiving Day Parade | ZeroHedge
- After Arresting Hundreds Of Stock Traders, China Cracks Down On "Malicious" Metals Sellers Next | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump called out for appearing to mock disability | Business Insider
- Drone footage will make you want to book a trip to the Scottish... | Business Insider
- Two fascinating charts show that only a small minority of stocks actually drive... | Business Insider
- Pope honors Ugandan Christian martyrs as example of faith... | Business Insider
- These tech tattoos will let you become a cyborg without... | Business Insider
- Protest over Chicago teen's shooting set for retail... | Business Insider
- Stafford throws 5 TDs to lift Lions to 45-14 win over... | Business Insider