4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Worlds Made By Hand: "Survival Of The Fittest Will Replace Checking In On Facebook" | ZeroHedge
- And Now: The "Closest, Nastiest, Most Unpredictable" Campaign You Can Imagine | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Bond Futures Halted Without Warning | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Just Slashed its Q2 GDP Estimate To 1.8%, Cycle Low | ZeroHedge
- Un-Dovish Fed Stays On Hold, Upgrades Economy, Suggests "Risks Have Diminished", George Dissents | ZeroHedge
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
- David Stockman Warns "2008 Was Just Spring-Training For What Comes Next" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The smartest career move that Tour de France winner Chris Froome ever made was posing... | Business Insider
- Americans can't afford their houses, but the... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' first decided to put together two fan favorites all the way... | Business Insider
- More people are flying than ever before and it's changing how... | Business Insider
- The Marines are looking to take on special operations missions in... | Business Insider
- 18 mouthwatering photos of Google’s legendary free food | Business Insider
- The retail industry is panicking over Sports Authority's bankruptcy | Business Insider