4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
- Ex-NSA Director, US Intelligence Veterans Write Open Letter To Merkel To Avoid All-Out Ukraine War | ZeroHedge
- Playing for the Next Coffee Bull Run | iBankCoin.com
- The Chart Obama Does Not Want Merkel To See | ZeroHedge
- US Futures Levitate To New All Time High As USDJPY Surges Above 105; Gold Slammed | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Pressures in Core Food Components | ZeroHedge
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- When Is The iPhone 6 Coming Out? Probably September 19... (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Six arrested as Malaysian football fans riot | Business Insider
- Tesla Is Wearing Down Wall Street's Resistance (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Here's How Long It Takes To Recoup The Cost Of A College Degree | Business Insider