McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As IMF Default Looms & Tax Revenues Plunge, Greek Stocks & Bonds Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Push Back: Impacts of a Rising Dollar on Corporate Earnings | Financial Sense
- German Parliament Approves Greek Bailout After Schauble Makes It Clear Germany Remains In Charge | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Feb 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- I’m On My Way to Hell | iBankCoin.com
- Trading Oil For HFT Idiots: Lesson Complete | ZeroHedge
- Prominent Politician And Putin Critic Shot To Death In Moscow; "Shocked" John Kerry Urges Russia To Bring Justice | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York City makes it easy for corrupt people to hide their money in... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The sneakers from Kanye West's bizarre New York Fashion Week show are going for... | Business Insider
- NIMOY: One of the greatest things about Star Trek was that it inspired scientists | Business Insider
- Panathinaikos docked 3 points for violence by supporters | Business Insider
- Robben adds to tally in Bayern's birthday win | Business Insider
- British Airways owner posts surging profits | Business Insider