McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oct 8 - Moody's Maintains US Credit Rating And Stable Outlook | ZeroHedge
- How to Become a Superforecaster | Financial Sense
- Venezuela Is Now The Most Expensive Country In The World | ZeroHedge
- Obama Apologizes, Says "Will Get To Bottom" Of Afghanistan Bombing | ZeroHedge
- Snowden Has A Simple Solution To Get To The Bottom Of The US Afghan Bombing "War Crime" | ZeroHedge
- As A Shocking $100 Billion In Glencore Debt Emerges, The Next Lehman Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Day After Deutsche Bank Admits Not All Is Well, Swiss Giant Credit Suisse Also Admits It Needs More Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (GOOG, GOOGL,... | Business Insider
- Former Secretary of State Albright visits 'Madam... | Business Insider
- Google has launched a major project that aims to make the entire mobile web... | Business Insider
- High court weighs 3 death sentences in Kansas cases | Business Insider
- LSU-South Carolina game moved to Louisiana due to... | Business Insider
- Widow of musician Frank Zappa dies at 70 | Business Insider
- Asian shares higher despite lower IMF growth forecast | Business Insider