McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- Citadel Barred From Trading In China After Regulator Accuses "Automated Trading" Unit Of Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Gold And The Grave Dancers | ZeroHedge
- Craig Johnson Still Bullish on Stocks; Sees More Downside for Gold, Oil, and Commodities | Financial Sense
- Is it Time to Load Up on Gold? | Financial Sense
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
- It’s All About the Fed Today | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scientists are close to developing an invisibility cloak | Business Insider
- Kenya marathon stars march for peace | Business Insider
- Obama is planning on introducing unprecedented pollution controls on American power... | Business Insider
- The biggest winners and losers in the NBA offseason | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 'Friends' co-creator says it's 'ridiculous'... | Business Insider
- Jay Z's sports management company is being sued for $20... | Business Insider