McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Half of Corporate America losing BILLIONS in Forex for no reason | ZeroHedge
- Futures Flat, Global Stocks Higher As Dollar Resumes Rise | ZeroHedge
- "Good News Is Bad News" Again - Confidence Surge Sparks Stock, Oil Purge | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
- Germans "Lose Faith In Banks", Rush To Buy Safes | ZeroHedge
- "I Am Frustrated And Down" - Abe Advisor Admits That Abenomics May Fail | ZeroHedge
- Mainstream Media Admits It May "Never Recover" From 2016 Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mark Cuban offers defense of Clinton Foundation: 'I don't see... | Business Insider
- STOCKS DROP: Here's what you need to know (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, AAPL, HLF) | Business Insider
- A popular app for downloading movies and music was infected with ransomware, again | Business Insider
- Hannity rants against Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz, and the Never Trump movement:... | Business Insider
- This brick-laying robot can build a house in just two days | Business Insider
- Nintendo is about to announce a new console — here's everything we know | Business Insider
- These 9 little-known perks show why Amazon Prime is so much more than free... | Business Insider