McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine on the Brink | Financial Sense
- Liquidations Continue: Stocks, Dollar Slide, Precious Metals Pounded In Asia Trading | ZeroHedge
- G-20 Post Mortem: Hopes, Fears, & Dashed Exepctations | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Russia FinMin Calls For Shift Away From US Treasurys Into BRIC Bonds, Settlement In Non-Dollar Currencies | ZeroHedge
- G7 GDP Growth Before and After Crisis | Financial Sense
- What Is the VIX Fear Index Telling Us Now? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Hacked Celebrities Are Responding To The Latest Round... | Business Insider
- Millennials Are Getting Something Very Right About Money And Happiness | Business Insider
- Bayer defeat leaves Paderborn in pole position | Business Insider
- 14 Classic Business Books You Can Download For Under $5 | Business Insider
- Secret Service launches security review after White... | Business Insider
- Warning: Steer Clear of Alibaba Shares if They Exceed This Price | TheStreet.com
- SAP's Bid for Concur Is Better Than What CEO McDermott Said It Is | TheStreet.com