McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Politicians, NATO Officials Furious As Spain Plans To Refuel Russian Battle Group | ZeroHedge
- Bullion Banks "pass the parcel" on El Salvador’s Gold Reserves | ZeroHedge
- America After Election 2016: The Gullible & The Shattered | ZeroHedge
- A Bubble in Dumb Money | ZeroHedge
- The Smoking Gun: Cheryl Mills Tells Podesta "We Need To Clean This Up - Obama Has Emails From Her" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Reports Unexpected Q3 Profit, But Wall Street Yawns Asking For More | ZeroHedge
- Michael Moore: "Trump's Election Will Be The Biggest Fuck You Ever Recorded In Human History" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft’s new Surface computer is also a touchscreen that you... | Business Insider
- Musk: Tesla 'probably' won't raise capital early... | Business Insider
- Hilton slashes its forecast for a key revenue metric (HLT) | Business Insider
- We visited Trump Tower two weeks before Election Day — here’s what it was like | Business Insider
- The 2016 presidential election will be the biggest referendum on global... | Business Insider
- 7 behaviors of people who are easy to talk to | Business Insider
- What hiring managers really want to know when they ask, 'Where do you see yourself in 5... | Business Insider