McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Obamacare Exchanges Are Failing | ZeroHedge
- 2015: The Year Of The American Identity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: China Builds A Bridge In Just 43 Hours | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Top U.S. Air Defense Commander: Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet “Had to Be PRE-PLANNED” | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon | Financial Sense
- Violence Erupts In Turkey After Prominent Lawyer Is Assassinated On Live TV | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Super Bowl of shopping starts | Business Insider
- Blue Jays bring back free-agent lefty Happ for $36M, 3... | Business Insider
- Theatre keeps hope alive in the mud, tears of Calais... | Business Insider
- Notorious warlord seeks comeback, leverage in Afghanistan... | Business Insider
- New Zealand 22 for none at dinner to reach parity... | Business Insider
- Panthers still perfect, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas... | Business Insider
- British foreign secretary meets Tunisian leader after... | Business Insider