McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
- The Mystery Of Surging Q3 GDP Explained And Why Americans Are Suddenly $80 Billion "Poorer" | ZeroHedge
- Case Shiller Reports "Broad-Based Slowdown For Home Prices", First Monthly Decrease Since November 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The Federal Reserve Is At The Heart Of The Debt Enslavement System That Dominates Our Lives | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences | Financial Sense
- The Vendetta Continues: Ackman's Latest Herbalife Deathwish And Other Observations - The Full Q3 Letter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- POLL: Republicans Like Mitt Romney And Jeb Bush In 2016 | Business Insider
- Three Major Mistakes OPEC Made and Why an Oil Output Cut Won't Happen and Wouldn’t Help | TheStreet.com
- Source Close To Obama Shoots Down Billy Joel's Story About Smoking... | Business Insider
- Stagnant eurozone poses 'major risk' to world... | Business Insider
- MERKEL: The Amazing Political Journey Of The... | Business Insider
- Totti's Roma foiled by Berezutsky's late late... | Business Insider
- Survey Says No One Likes Holiday Shopping For Dad | Business Insider