McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds | Altucher Confidential
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- Photo of Herbalife Bull During Bill Ackman’s Comments Today | iBankCoin.com
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
- Is This The Best Investing Strategy For The New "Free Lunch" Normal? | ZeroHedge
- Crises Take Longer Coming Than You Think, and Happen Much Faster Than You Thought | Financial Sense
- Krugman: CBO Doesn't Know How To Read Its Own Report | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Worst Apple Products Of All Time | Business Insider
- None Of The Five Warning Signals Of A Bull Market Top Are Going Off (SPX, SPY, DIA, QQQ, IWM... | Business Insider
- The US Airports With The Cheapest Average Airfare | Business Insider
- The Israeli Army Is Suffering Some Of Its Most Severe Losses In Years | Business Insider
- A Grocery Store Chain Fired A Popular CEO — And Now Workers Are Making The Company Pay | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Huge Spy Base In Cuba That Russia Is... | Business Insider