McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IRS' Lois Lerner To Plead The Fifth Before House Oversight Committee | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Not Ready to Handle Tapering Truth | Financial Sense
- When A Money-Printing Butterfly Flaps Its Wings In Japan, This Is What Happens In Greece | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $SOL | iBankCoin.com
- NO TIME FOR LOOSERS [sic] | iBankCoin.com
- Stunned Stocks Slide On Soaring Volume; Worst Swing Day In 5 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- It's Central Banker Appreciation Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Putting Technique That Won The Last Masters, US Open, And... | Business Insider
- How Your Boss Can Help You Save for Retirement | TheStreet.com
- How Mobile Coupons Are Driving An Explosion In Mobile Commerce | Business Insider
- The 15 Healthiest Cities In America | Business Insider
- Japan's Breathtaking 7% Plunge Is The Worst Since The Fukushima Disaster | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: The Gold-Silver Ratio Has Me Nervous About What's Next For Stocks | Business Insider
- All Around The US, Risks Of A Water Crisis Are Much Bigger Than People Realize | Business Insider