McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- First Swiss Gold Poll Shows Pro-Gold Side In Lead At 45% | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Is One Sick Puppy - Thanks To Even Sicker Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- Hong Kong Chief: Can't Have Democracy Or The Poor Will Have A Say | ZeroHedge
- It’s Not Just Spying – How The NSA Has Turned Into A Giant Profit Center For Corrupt Insiders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Yahoo! Shares Surge After Third Quarter Earnings Beat Led by Alibaba | TheStreet.com
- Here's What 'Terminator' Gets Wrong About AI | Business Insider
- Why The Kansas City Royals Are Now Long-Shots To Win The World... | Business Insider
- Texas AD Says It Would Cost $6 Million To Pay Their Athletes And The Fallout Would Change... | Business Insider
- Froome considering skipping 2015 Tour | Business Insider
- Take A Rare Peek Inside The Massive Data Centers That Power Google | Business Insider
- Boeing profits up on higher commercial deliveries | Business Insider