McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "It Has Been A While Since We’ve Had A Profitable Quarter To Report" - Einhorn's First Quarter Letter | ZeroHedge
- Over Half of Americans Now Believe the Voting System Is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- What Goes Up (Slowly On No Volume) Plunges Quickly | ZeroHedge
- 6 Charts That Show the Global Demographic Crisis Is Unfolding | ZeroHedge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Stock Analysis 5-2-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Three In A Row... | ZeroHedge
- Massive Fire Burns At Gateway Town To Alberta's Oilsands; 30,000 Evacuated | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft bots are now available on Facebook Messenger (MSFT, FB... | Business Insider
- The NBA admits the refs missed these 5 calls in the final 13.5 seconds of Spurs... | Business Insider
- 'Even I would've helped her': Donald Trump rips Ted Cruz after... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Kanye wore a bizarre outfit to the Met Ball, and people freaked out about it | Business Insider
- SoundCloud is expanding its paid subscription service... | Business Insider
- 7 ways smart people ruin their own success | Business Insider