McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
- Pounded - Where Markets Lie Before The Open | ZeroHedge
- Historic, Mind Boggling Rise In Gold Open Interest Friday | ZeroHedge
- What is a man to wear for this apocalypse? | ZeroHedge
- What Happened With LTCM Is Now Happening Across The Political And Economic World | ZeroHedge
- George Soros: "Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Spikes Most In 7 Years To 27-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 488 GTB signals a brave new era for Ferrari (RACE) | Business Insider
- Google and Facebook are using automation to remove extremist content... | Business Insider
- 14 of your most embarrassing questions about sunburn... | Business Insider
- 20-somethings: Plan for the future like Social... | Business Insider
- How 'Game of Thrones' will be affected by Brexit | Business Insider
- The 2016 election could radically change America's identity | Business Insider
- Sonic is doubling down on this deal to compete in the fast-food budget battles | Business Insider