McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thank You, Fed - Warren And Jorge Are Thrilled By Another Play Day In The Casino | ZeroHedge
- Government Report Finds DEA Agents Had "Sex Parties" With Prostitutes Hired By Drug Cartels | ZeroHedge
- Silver Projection, Dollar Correction | ZeroHedge
- Did Saudi Arabia Just Suffer Its Largest Foreign Capital Flight In 15 Years? | ZeroHedge
- Police Gas Student Protesters In Quebec | ZeroHedge
- Stockman: "The Bottom's Not In", Why This Market Is Dumber Than A Mule | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are Paralyzed At The Zero Bound | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook;... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank has a plan to turn itself into Goldman Sachs | Business Insider
- Tesla is in trouble (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Rooney, Kane on target in England stroll | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Hedge funds don't want to be called hedge funds anymore | Business Insider