McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- A Transaction Fee Might Save Capital Markets... & Protect Us From Skynet! | Financial Sense
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ignore the Haters: Marissa Mayer Is Doing Incredibly Well at Yahoo! | TheStreet.com
- Trading Radar for 04/10: Rite... | StreetInsider.com
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- How 10 Of The Most Dominant Athletes Alive Spend Their Millions | Business Insider
- Drone Strike Kills 15 Al Qaeda Suspects And 3 Civilians In Yemen | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Syrian Rebels Are Being Armed With US-Made Anti-Tank Missiles | Business Insider