McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chicago Pension Liabilities Jump 168%, Understated by $11.5 Billion | Financial Sense
- Plunge in Online Job Postings Raises Red Flag | Financial Sense
- These Are The Ten Companies That Have Cut The Most Jobs In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- "What A God-Damned Mess We've Left To Posterity" | ZeroHedge
- Disruptors of Financial Technology | ZeroHedge
- Wheelbarrow Economics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix's huge exclusive deal for new Disney, Marvel,... | Business Insider
- 14 stunning photos of everyday life in Thailand | Business Insider
- 17 things every guy needs to have in his bathroom | Business Insider
- The director of the WHO just issued a chilling warning... | Business Insider
- 10 bizarre historical events that would break the internet if they... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (GOOG, FB, VIAB,... | Business Insider
- This may be the single most encouraging econ chart in a while | Business Insider