McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guns Don't Kill People, Heroin Does | ZeroHedge
- Congress Set to Fund ‘McCarthyesque’ Investigation of Alternative Media? | ZeroHedge
- The Fact of Bullion Bank Gold and Silver Price Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Trumphoria | ZeroHedge
- Company Issues Press Release To Report Its Market Cap Hits $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Restoration Hardware Implodes After More Terrible Guidance, Blames Election | ZeroHedge
- Why Is China So Upset About Trump’s Taiwan Call – And Could It Lead to War? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A crucial pass by Derek Carr against the Chiefs fell incomplete when the ball appeared to hit the wire of... | Business Insider
- Mexico's troubles have nothing to do with Trump | Business Insider
- We might be getting foldable phones in the next few years — including the iPhone | Business Insider
- 6 ways to seem confident even if you're really nervous | Business Insider
- What scientists can teach us about fake news and disinformation... | Business Insider
- An Alabama inmate was coughing and heaving 13 minutes into his execution by injection | Business Insider
- The worst mistake everybody makes when cooking steak, according to Anthony... | Business Insider