McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin Crashes, Loses Half Of Its Value In Two Days | ZeroHedge
- Enormous Discrepancy Between Jobs and Employment Continues | Financial Sense
- Chart Of The Day: US Labor Force Declines By 25,000 In Past Year Despite 2.4 Million Rise In Employable Americans | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | ZeroHedge
- Fighting the Good Fight | iBankCoin.com
- 70% Of Calfornia's Doctors Expected To Boycott Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Followed The Fly Into BALT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 'Breaking Bad' Disc Containers Are The Coolest... | Business Insider
- MELTDOWN: BITCOIN CRASHES TO $576 | Business Insider
- Home Goods E-Retailer Wayfair's Sales Set To Hit $1... | Business Insider
- Chinese Import Growth Weakens, But Exports Are Surging | Business Insider
- In 21 Charts, Here's How The American Job Market Crushed It In November | Business Insider
- Psychologist Daniel Kahneman May Have Unlocked The Holy Grail For Advertising | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com