McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buy This Company Quickly For $10 Million Before It IPOs On The Shenzhen Exchange | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- How Clinton Foundation Donations Led To Billions In Weapons Sales To Autocratic Regimes | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Kiss Your Pension Fund Goodbye" | ZeroHedge
- "My Love Is Real" Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep, & Goats For Obama's Daughter | ZeroHedge
- "Some Folks Are Selling..." Dow Down 350 From Highs, Futures Plunge Below 18,000 | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- That time John Oliver destroyed FIFA in every possible way | Business Insider
- Here's one sign Snapchat is dominating... | Business Insider
- Convicted Silk Road drug baron: 'Please leave me my old... | Business Insider
- Experts from Greece and creditors 'drafting loan deal... | Business Insider
- Here's what you missed at the hottest summer kickoff parties in... | Business Insider
- Burundi opposition says fair elections 'impossible' | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek