McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Stock Investors Should Care What Happens in the Junk Bond Market | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong Blasts "Ruthless, Undemocratic, Pretend Leader" Rajoy For Denying Catalonia's Right To Vote | ZeroHedge
- Small Caps Suffer Worst Quarter In 3 Years; Bonds Leading Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: HFT Algo Manipulating GOOGL 1000 Times Per Second | ZeroHedge
- A Natural Time of Year | iBankCoin.com
- Consumer Confidence Plunges, Biggest Miss Since Jan 2012 | ZeroHedge
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Read Robert Downey Jr.'s Incredible Tribute To His Late Mother | Business Insider
- Microsoft Is Opening A Store A Few Blocks From... | Business Insider
- This Is The Trophy That Larry Ellison's Team Staged A Miracle To Win | Business Insider
- Miuccia Prada Finally Admits She Is Under Investigation For Alleged Tax Avoidance | Business Insider
- Here Comes Atlas, Facebook’s Plan To Tackle Google With... | Business Insider
- Charles Nenner — Who's Been Warning Of Market Collapses For Years... | Business Insider
- America's Equipment Is Getting Seriously Old | Business Insider