McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If The Fed Is Always Wrong, How Can It's Policies Ever Be Right? | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Slump After "Arrest-Fest", Yuan Strengthens Most In 9 Months, Goldman Cuts Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Key Economic Events Of The Coming Busy Week: ISM, ADP, Trade, Producttivity And Jobs, Jobs, Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed Intentionally Spark A Commodity Sell-off? | ZeroHedge
- Citigroup Chief Economist Thinks Only "Helicopter Money" Can Save The World Now | ZeroHedge
- A Winter of Discontent for Russia | Financial Sense
- Aug 31 - Fed Mester: US Economy Can Support Rate Increase | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alcatel-Lucent boss under fire over huge reported bonuses... | Business Insider
- Scott Dixon snatches IndyCar championship away from... | Business Insider
- I just took a 14-hour flight on Korean Air and it was the best international flight I... | Business Insider
- Activists say IS damages ancient temple in Syria's... | Business Insider
- Miley Cyrus shakes in barely there silver straps at VMAs | Business Insider
- The truth about 'The Master Cleanse' diet | Business Insider
- Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales | Business Insider