McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Total Chaos" - Cyber Attack Feared As Multiple Cities Hit With Simultaneous Power Grid Failures | ZeroHedge
- "The Retail Bubble Has Now Burst": A Record 8,640 Stores Are Closing In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast | Financial Sense
- Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections | Financial Sense
- Is China Trying To (Slowly) Burst Another Stock Market Bubble? | ZeroHedge
- An Absurd Unintended Consequence Of Abnormally Low Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Illinois prosecutor is accusing pharmaceutical manufacturers of lying... | Business Insider
- DHS head John Kelly says the US is not... | Business Insider
- 3 maps that explain North Korea's strategy | Business Insider
- 14 ways HBO's 'Silicon Valley' nailed the real tech... | Business Insider
- WikiLeaks publishes more secret CIA tools after the US threatens... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- GOP congressman: 'Something in the swamp' stopped Trump from repealing... | Business Insider