McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Hillary Told Wall Street Behind Closed Doors | ZeroHedge
- Dear BLS, Explain This | ZeroHedge
- Jimmy Carter: "Legal Bribery" Is Prevailing In The US Political System | ZeroHedge
- Futures Unchanged, Global Stock Algos Anemic Ahead Of U.S. Payrolls Report | ZeroHedge
- "HY Primary Markets Are All But Shut" - What Keeps BofA's Junk Bond Analyst Up At Night | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 5 | ZeroHedge
- The Great Crisis Has Officially Begun (Oil is Just the Start) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pictures of HTC's next flagship smartphone just leaked | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Momentum stocks will underperform the market | Business Insider
- America’s only known wild jaguar has... | Business Insider
- NASA's Curiosity Mars rover is snapping pictures of something unlike... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Faulty USB-C cables can fry your laptop, and it's super hard to tell which ones... | Business Insider