McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- July Payrolls: 209K, Below Estimate; Unemployment Rate Rises To 6.2%; Wage Growth Below Estimate | ZeroHedge
- It’s All Good in the Bad News Hood | iBankCoin.com
- "Markets In Turmoil" Russell 2000 Plunges Most In Over 2 Years, Dow Down For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- A-D Line Divergence Again | Financial Sense
- Will Crashing Commodities Crash the Stock Market? | Financial Sense
- A SKeLeToN OF HiS OWN... | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 30, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's A Way To Become An Attorney Without Setting Foot In Law School... | Business Insider
- Unemployment In Europe Improves By A Tiny Bit | Business Insider
- Jobless Claims In-Line With Expectations (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- English Soccer Player Scores Corkscrew Goal With The Outside Of His Foot | Business Insider
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: No Fan of Peabody Energy | TheStreet.com
- PERSONAL SPENDING ACCELERATES | Business Insider