McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Market Recap Feb 19, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
- Red Hysteria Engulfs Washington | ZeroHedge
- Maryland Considers Teaching Kids That Boys Are Presumed Guilty In Rape Accusations | ZeroHedge
- Government Knows Best - Junk Food Ban Goes Global | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Relativity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China is appealing to the US to avoid a 'trade war... | Business Insider
- Mike Pence says he was 'disappointed' that Michael... | Business Insider
- A new German poll shows an unexpected challenge for Merkel | Business Insider
- There’s an alliance growing between Saudi Arabia and Israel — and Iran should... | Business Insider
- 31 things I asked for — successfully — by the time I was 31 | Business Insider
- China will suspend all coal imports from North Korea after Pyongyang’s... | Business Insider
- The Senate is investigating Russian... | Business Insider