McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Blue Lives Matter: Is Police Exceptionalism Leading America Toward Second Civil War? | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Formally Requests Gulen Extradition From US, As Power At Incirlik Airbase Restored | ZeroHedge
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- Leaked DNC Emails Confirm Democrats Rigged Primary, Reveal Extensive Media Collusion | ZeroHedge
- At Least 80 Killed After Suicide Bombing Attack In Kabul Claimed By ISIS | ZeroHedge
- China Plans Military Exercise in South China Sea | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Publicis CEO Maurice Lévy on a post-Brexit Britain, French labor reforms, and the... | Business Insider
- A Tour de France cyclist burns 6,071 calories a day — here's... | Business Insider
- In a Twitter rant, billionaire Mark Cuban tells Clinton how to become... | Business Insider
- Is Lending Club's crash a preview of fintech's... | Business Insider
- Police robots could save a lot of lives if we weren't afraid to use them | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret is ignoring a massive shift in the lingerie industry, and it... | Business Insider