McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Readies Back-Up System For Potential "Split With International Banking System" | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes On Washington: US Futures Rise On Hope Healthcare Vote Will Pass | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns Norway Over Missile Defense Plans | ZeroHedge
- Fund flows of this size could mark a top, says Joe Friday | ZeroHedge
- Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US | Financial Sense
- Watch These Geopolitical Flashpoints Carefully | ZeroHedge
- Scientists Warn That The Coming California Megaquake Could Plunge Large Portions Of The State Into The Ocean | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why it's a smart time to buy a 4K TV | Business Insider
- 5 Costco purchases that make your membership virtually free | Business Insider
- A Chinese investment giant just took a big... | Business Insider
- America's newest bikesharing program lets you drop off bikes basically anywhere... | Business Insider
- Here's why the ECB probably won't raise rates... | Business Insider
- The eldest Trump kids headed to Aspen for spring break this week — and some wealthy... | Business Insider
- 15 of the best tech purchases we've ever made | Business Insider