McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did They "Fix" The US Economy? | ZeroHedge
- China Scrambles to Put Plunge Protection Team Together: Banks Pledge Support For Crashing Market | ZeroHedge
- IOUs It Is: Why Greece May Have A Problem Printing "Rogue" Euro Banknotes | ZeroHedge
- Happy Independence Day, Brought To You By The Chinese | ZeroHedge
- Athenian Democracy vs. Neoliberal Gods | ZeroHedge
- Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure | Financial Sense
- "The US Needs War Every 4 Years To Maintain Economic Growth" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Greece means to the US | Business Insider
- Britain's banks could be hit by a Greek domino effect if things... | Business Insider
- Here's what it means to be the weapons master on a 'Terminator... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Williams' seals bronze for England at Women's World... | Business Insider
- Egypt's Sisi rallies troops in Sinai after IS attacks | Business Insider
- Take this quiz to figure out what you should be eating on a daily basis | Business Insider