McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stalemates and Skulls | iBankCoin.com
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- Mid-term Election Cycle Forecasts April Market Peak | Financial Sense
- With Average House Prices At $6.8 Million In Central London, Is A Property Bubble Set To Burst! | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Has Theory and History on Its Side | Financial Sense
- "No Inflation" Friday: The Dollar Has Lost 83.3% Against... | ZeroHedge
- Emerging Market Banking Crises Are Next | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mobile Video Ad Views See Triple-Digit Growth... | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: On Bitcoin's Creator —... | Business Insider
- The Dalai Lama Supports Gay Marriage | Business Insider
- The 27 Coolest Cars At The Geneva Motor Show | Business Insider
- Our 4K Future — The New TV Standard Is Here And It Will Roll Out Much Faster Than HD | Business Insider
- Witnesses: Russians Take Over Ukrainian Military Post | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com