McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Marines Land In Norway For The First Time Since World War II, Angering Russia | ZeroHedge
- Will Trump Save Deutsche Bank? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 17 | ZeroHedge
- The (Highly Speculative) Path to $10,000 Bitcoin | Financial Sense
- Why The Stock Market Has Soared (And We'll All Soon Know What It's Like To Be A Madoff Client) | ZeroHedge
- Gold Stalls at $1205 as Chinese New Year Approaches | Financial Sense
- A Major Problem Emerges For The Davos Elite | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- He 'ought to be careful': Trump chief of staff issues... | Business Insider
- Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is on an unreal tear, utilizing a style... | Business Insider
- The money management business could reach 'a turning point' in... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: The strong dollar is 'killing us' | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 'Hidden Figures' wins a dismal MLK weekend at the box office | Business Insider