McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Is The Only Thing You Need To Know As Goldman's|New York Fed's Bill Dudley Testifies To The Senate | ZeroHedge
- The Unfolding Economic Crisis in Europe | Financial Sense
- Have Central Banks Entered An Undeclared War? | ZeroHedge
- "Gold Is Money And Nothing Else" - JP Morgan's Full December 1912 Testimony To Congress | ZeroHedge
- Bill Dudley Explains Why The New York Fed Is Not A Subsidiary Of Goldman Sachs - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Year-End Rally | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What Happened When Steve Jobs Called Jon Stewart After He Made Fun... | Business Insider
- Obama extends US combat role in Afghanistan: report | Business Insider
- Here's The One Type Of Person Amazon Loves To Hire | Business Insider
- Look At The Difference Between London In Video Games And Real Life | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- An Intercepted Conversation Led To One Of The... | Business Insider
- Athens' Abandoned Airport Looks Incredibly Eerie In These... | Business Insider