McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SocGen: China Looks Stable…for Now | Financial Sense
- Capping Oil Prices…at Highest Production Levels in History! | Financial Sense
- No Need For Yield Curve Inversion (There Is Already Much Worse Indicated) | ZeroHedge
- Pizzaflation and the US Dollar collapse | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much Liquidity Deutsche Bank Has At This Moment, And What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- US Equities: Weak Fundamental Support | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China has the markets totally fooled | Business Insider
- Elon Musk says he won't go to Mars and help colonize it because he doesn... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Here's the goofy story behind one of the biggest innovations in gaming... | Business Insider
- Investors are freaking out about US mortgages for no reason | Business Insider
- More details on Instacart-Whole Foods deal (WFM) | Business Insider
- A growing number of Americans are warming up to the idea of a one-party government | Business Insider