McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Tsipras Addresses Greece, Says Bailout Agreements, "Troika Era" Are Over | ZeroHedge
- What Crispin Odey, And His $12.4 Billion In AUM, Thinks Are The 6 Risks Underpriced By The Market | ZeroHedge
- Why $50 Oil Won’t Last | Financial Sense
- Global QE and the Gold Price | Financial Sense
- How Mario Draghi Unleashed A $1.4 Trillion Negative Interest Rate Tsunami | ZeroHedge
- Will Obama’s State of the Union Proposals Survive Congress? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Incredible 31-Year Evolution Of The Mac (01232014, 2101) | Business Insider
- Scientists Discovered What Makes Someone A Good Dancer | Business Insider
- Outgoing Greek PM concedes election defeat: Syriza | Business Insider
- Crucial New Career Advice From LinkedIn's Billionaire Founder Reid Hoffman... | Business Insider
- Two Companies Are Battling Over Oil In The South China Sea | Business Insider
- 17 Things You Didn't Know About India | Business Insider
- Here Are Some Of The Many Chinese Elites Who Use Offshore Tax Havens | Business Insider