McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
- Helicopter Janet, Mario and Mark - "Central Banks Should Give Money Directly To The People" | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- "Happy" Labor Day | ZeroHedge
- Dispatches from Occupied Territory – Fear is the Mind Killer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Startup Wants You To Control Everything In Your Home By Pointing At What You Want | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 8/25... | StreetInsider.com
- What The Tennis Legends Of The Past Look Like Today | Business Insider
- Putin urges Europeans to have 'common sense... | Business Insider
- Apple Just Unlocked A Big Mystery About How The App Store Works (AAPL) | Business Insider
- New CEO Of Troubled UK Supermarket Tells All 500,000... | Business Insider
- As woes mount, economic stats vanish in Venezuela | Business Insider