McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite US Services PMI Miss, Markit Says "FOMC Should Normalize Policy Sooner" | ZeroHedge
- The Clinton Global 'Graft' Initiative (Summarized In 1 Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Gold, Silver, Copper, & Crude Are Soaring On Heavy Volume | ZeroHedge
- Machines Shift To "Spoofing" Soybeans & OatsToday | ZeroHedge
- Biotechs Battered Most In Over A Year; Bullion Bid As Stocks Skid | ZeroHedge
- Is Nigel Farage The UK Election's "Kingmaker"? | ZeroHedge
- Gold, the SDR and BRICS | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One big reason the middle class feels like it's... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Europe recalls the horror 70 years after Nazi camps... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Greek PM sees EU-IMF loan deal by early May | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Watch this angry mom in Baltimore confront her son and pull him out of... | Business Insider