McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- Europe: Building a Banking Union | Financial Sense
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 30 | ZeroHedge
- The Chunnel Tunnel in Effect | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time | ZeroHedge
- Making Some Adjustments to Long Term Portfolio | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hamilton seeks to divert attention from F1's problems | Business Insider
- LeBron Is The Sun | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- This Chart Shows How The US Military Is... | Business Insider
- JON STEWART: Democrats Are Running From Obama Like He's The... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Total's new boss promises stability after CEO death | Business Insider