Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It’s Shocking Because It’s Normal | iBankCoin.com
- US Macro Weakest Since July 2011 As Goldman Affirms Global Economy In Contraction | ZeroHedge
- "The Repressed" Guide To Homeland Security's Threat Index | ZeroHedge
- GDP Shocker: Atlanta Fed Calculates Q1 Growth Of Only 1.2% | ZeroHedge
- Heroes, Villains, & Empty Suits | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth | Financial Sense
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- These fascinating diagrams reveal how to manage people in different countries | Business Insider
- Dating app Tinder premium plan aims at under-30 crowd | Business Insider
- Why Microsoft still believes in Windows Phone even though things have been... | Business Insider
- We just learned more about the sequel to one of the hottest phones of 2014, and it sounds a lot... | Business Insider
- Curt Schilling destroys 2 dudes who were harassing his daughter on Twitter | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com