Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Rises Again | Financial Sense
- The Fall Is Golden For Bullion Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- The US Guide To Middle-Eastern Terror Groups (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Some People Don't Get Bitten By Mosquitoes — Why That's True Will Surprise... | Business Insider
- This App Lets People Wearing Google Glass See Your True Emotions (GOOG) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Frustrating Boston Scientific Is Not What the Investor Ordered | TheStreet.com
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Liverpool are back to their best, says Rodgers | Business Insider
- Japanese Porn Queens Raise Thousands Of Dollars For Aids... | Business Insider