Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Inheritance | Financial Sense
- Gold To 2 Month High As Fiery Trump Declares New American Order | ZeroHedge
- What Trump Means For Vol Trading: "This Is The Start Of Global Regime Change" | ZeroHedge
- Options Traders Are Pricing In The 3rd Highest Chance Of A 'Black Swan' Crash In History | ZeroHedge
- Volatility and Market Risk Have Never Been More MisPriced (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Netflix Can Add Subscribers - But At What Cost? (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong on Capital Flows, Market Bubbles, and the Road Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 11 best games from the '90s | Business Insider
- Trump press secretary’s explanation for why Trump put a freeze on... | Business Insider
- 5 trips every wine lover should take | Business Insider
- The heads of GM, Ford, and Fiat Chrysler will meet with Trump... | Business Insider
- An important psychological shift is taking place in the US economy | Business Insider
- Save $100 on a pair of 'smart' Bluetooth headphones — and... | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley billionaires are preparing for the apocalypse with... | Business Insider