Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Long Can The Top 10% Households Prop Up The "Recovery"? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Falls, Stocks Record Highs as Japan Goes ‘Weimar’, “Here Be Dragons” | ZeroHedge
- Added To CCJ For $17.30 | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: October 31 | ZeroHedge
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Make A Real Zombie | Business Insider
- Sweden recognises Palestinian state | Business Insider
- The Navy SEAL Who Wrote The Book About The Bin Laden Raid Is Under Criminal... | Business Insider
- Dow, S&P 500 soar to new records on Bank of Japan... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Jim Cramer on Technology Stocks: Trust Facebook, Here's Why | TheStreet.com
- German Retail Sales Fall Through The Floor | Business Insider