Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Decision, GREEK WEAKNESS, OIL WEAKNESS | ZeroHedge
- December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment | Financial Sense
- S&P Sales Growth Is Fine, but EPS Margins May Have Flattened | Financial Sense
- DOW Off 300 | iBankCoin.com
- LET IT STORM WITH THE SNOW OF 10,000 BLIZZARDS | iBankCoin.com
- 94% of Leading Economic Indicators Showing Positive Growth for the U.S. | Financial Sense
- "Shadow Of The Crisis Has Not Passed": Durables Goods Orders Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- For Today Only, Uber Will Let You Order An Adorable Puppy To Your Office | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 20 Of The Safest Cities In The World | Business Insider
- Attack on Ukraine's Mariupol targeted civilians: UN | Business Insider
- Massive Blizzard Hits Northeast —... | Business Insider
- Crude Oil Is Getting Hammered (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Stocks Are Getting Crushed (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, CAT, MSFT, XHB) | Business Insider