Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On The Taper Timing, It's The WSJ vs The NYT | ZeroHedge
- Ex Greek FinMin Warns "Europe's North-South Divide Has Become A Time Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- US-Asia Foreign Policy - In One Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- BP Pushing the Limits of Technology to Develop Ultra-Deep Fields | Financial Sense
- Wealthy Chinese… and Chinese Wealth, Flee Overseas | Financial Sense
- Why The Fed Won’t Taper In December | ZeroHedge
- China October Gold Imports Surge To Second Highest Ever | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Susan Boyle Diagnosed With Aspberger's | Business Insider
- 18-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Invents A New Way To Throw A Football, Wins $... | Business Insider
- Paris Created A Wonderful Etiquette Guide For Using Its Subway System | Business Insider
- Psychologist Daniel Kahneman May Have Unlocked The Holy Grail For Advertising | Business Insider
- 14 Incredibly Awkward Google Street View Photos | Business Insider
- Here's How Hot Startups Help Employees Cash Out Before An IPO | Business Insider