Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Continue Rising As Illiquid Market Anticipates More Volatility In Today's Quad-Witching | ZeroHedge
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
- Is Russia Being Driven Into the Arms of China? | ZeroHedge
- HFT Accounts For 76% Of All Orders In Europe | ZeroHedge
- Panic-Buying Ends Abruptly As Credit & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Berserk Rampathon Algo Just Bought The S&P At 2,130 | ZeroHedge
- White House Confirms Sony Hack Is "National Security" Matter, Merits "Approporiate Response" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EU leaders press Russia, urge new investment | Business Insider
- How To Make Bulletproof Coffee With Butter For More Energy | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Now Promises One-Hour Delivery of 'Daily Essentials' | TheStreet.com
- The Real Reasons Trader Joe's Wine Is So Cheap | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's Why The $1.5 Million Pagani Huayra Is Worth The Money | Business Insider
- Amazon Is Doing Free Two-Hour Delivery In NYC For Prime Subscribers | Business Insider