Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- When Is A White House Transcript Not A Transcript? | ZeroHedge
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Saxobank CIO Warns "Another Shock Drop Is Coming.. And It's Coming Soon" | ZeroHedge
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A Look Inside The Bold New Bluetooth World That's Going To... | Business Insider
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com
- How We Paid Off Over $20,000 Of Credit Card Debt In 14 Months | Business Insider
- Here Is The Major Ukrainian City Destroyed During A Supposed Ceasefire | Business Insider
- 5 Apps That Will Do Chores For You | Business Insider
- Dwyane Wade Played Basketball With A 90-Year-... | Business Insider
- From David Beckham to Sting: UN reaches for the stars | Business Insider