Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- United States Of China: In Which States Is Your Landlord Most Likely To Be Chinese | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Central Banker Admits Central Bank Policy Leads To Wealth Inequality | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Miss, August Drastically Revised Lower | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The UK Independence Party Looks... | Business Insider
- How To Get A Dancer's Body | Business Insider
- Here Are The Breakeven Oil Prices For America's Shale Basins | Business Insider
- Sweden's Epic Hunt For A 'Russian' Sub Shows Europe Is Terrified Of... | Business Insider
- I Don't Know What Caterpillar Said In Its Earnings Video Because Of All Of The... | Business Insider
- Why Google's Job Interviews Never Last More Than 30 Minutes | Business Insider
- US Stock Futures Fall After Ebola Case Confirmed In New York City (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider