Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Wall Street Journal's Failed Fake News Attack on PewDiePie May Be What Finally Brings The MSM Down | ZeroHedge
- UK Police Chief: Former British PM Was HUGE Pedo, Establishment Covered Up | ZeroHedge
- What Is Good for the Dollar Is Bad for Gold | Financial Sense
- Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm | Financial Sense
- Russian Ambassador To UN Vitaly Churkin Has "Died Suddenly" In New York; Putin "Deeply Upset" | ZeroHedge
- Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! | Financial Sense
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The NBA world is baffled by the Kings' blockbuster DeMarcus Cousins... | Business Insider
- The head of an investment bank explains how Trump, Brexit, and the rest... | Business Insider
- A little-known startup that has quietly amassed... | Business Insider
- Most Americans haven't seen a single movie nominated for... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- There's a simple reason the percentage of people owning a home is at a historic... | Business Insider
- The 11 states that benefit most from immigration | Business Insider