Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Merkel Caves To Pressure On Migrant Policy: "Germany Has Done Enough", As Support For AfD Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- US Navy Sailor Threatened With Jail After Breaking Regulation By Refusing To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
- The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop | Financial Sense
- Something Odd Emerges When Fact Checking The "Fact Checkers" | ZeroHedge
- Charlotte Police Release Dashcam, Body-Cam Footage Of Keith Scott's Death, Chief Says "Absolutely" Had A Gun | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Contagion Risks Surge: Banks' Reliance On Each Other For Funding Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need to Know About The Debate - Event Details, Rules, Scandals... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A brand new '13th-century castle' in France has been under construction for 20... | Business Insider
- Here's how Clinton and Trump compare on women's... | Business Insider
- Disney is thinking about bidding on Twitter (TWTR, DIS) | Business Insider
- US: Russia's actions in Syria not counter-terrorism... | Business Insider
- Packers exploited a little-known rule with an ingenious play on a... | Business Insider
- The Fed blinked | Business Insider
- There will be 24 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider