Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Great Petrodollar Unwind Could Be $2.5 Trillion Larger Than Anyone Thinks | ZeroHedge
- Putin To Get $3 Billion From US Taxpayers After Ukraine Bond Debacle | ZeroHedge
- The Scariest Number For The Oil Industry: $550 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Strengthens Most Since March, China Unveils New Bailout Source After Rescue Fund Runs Out Of Fire-Power | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yields Are Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges On NIRP Hint | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon’s New “Law of War” Manual “Reduces Us to the Level of Nazis” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turkey PM forms election government including pro-... | Business Insider
- Latin music academy protests Trump's immigration... | Business Insider
- A Kentucky county clerk who refuses to issue marriage licenses to gay... | Business Insider
- Experts say tough talk on China overlooks economic... | Business Insider
- A look inside... | Business Insider
- Extremists kill 28 in villages in northeastern Nigeria | Business Insider
- Farah defends world double with 5000m gold | Business Insider