Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artificial Growth Exhibit A: China's Inventory Stockpiling Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Rick Santelli: Europe Is Baking Rotten Cookies | Financial Sense
- A Little Something for You Dorks Out There | iBankCoin.com
- The Poisonous Printing Press | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Confirms 'Recovery' Hopes Have Gone As 'Slowdown' Deepens | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Goes Uberhyper-Bullish, Hikes S&P500 Target To 1750 By Year End, Sees 2100 By 2015 | ZeroHedge
- High Tight Flags for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PHOTOS: Brooklyn's Giant Food And Music Festival Was A Blast Until It Got... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Prepaid Cards Lose Fees, Gain Users | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Live Map Of Storm Chasers Going After The Tornado | Business Insider
- Stunning Before And After Photo Of Moore, Oklahoma | Business Insider
- In Spite Of Old Satanist Accusations, P&G Put A Moon Back In... | Business Insider
- Yes, Apple Still Dominates. However ... | TheStreet.com