Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Pledge Of Allegiance For The New Normal America | ZeroHedge
- Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure | Financial Sense
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- BitGold Now Available in US! Why BitGold? | Financial Sense
- They Want To Use "Hate Speech Laws" To Destroy Freedom Of Speech In America | ZeroHedge
- Greferendum Caption Contest: Two For The Price Of One | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jeb Bush: I am personally offended Donald Trump's comments about Mexican... | Business Insider
- Japan hails new UNESCO listing despite Korean qualms | Business Insider
- There is an auction in London that lets you live like a rich... | Business Insider
- Pope Francis to focus on poor in South America trip | Business Insider
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner describes 3 qualities that make a great leader... | Business Insider
- Central Athens is having a once-in-a-lifetime party right now | Business Insider
- Iran nuclear talks 'could go either way' in final... | Business Insider