Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euthanasia of the Economy | Financial Sense
- Wealthy Chinese… and Chinese Wealth, Flee Overseas | Financial Sense
- Fractional Reserve Banking: How to Create and Destroy Money | Financial Sense
- SEC Officially Above The Law: Prosecutors Decline To Charge SEC Employee For Violating Internal Rules | ZeroHedge
- This Is Your Economy... On Drugs | ZeroHedge
- Rates Aren’t Going Up, Bozo | iBankCoin.com
- Bruce Lee And The Stock Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Chef Built The World's Largest Gingerbread Village In His Bronx Apartment... | Business Insider
- An Incredible Streak Of Job Creation In The Healthcare Industry Recently Came To An End... | Business Insider
- HERE COMES GDP... | Business Insider
- Malcolm Gladwell Explains Why He Never Roots For The Underdog | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S... | StreetInsider.com
- Scientists Discovered Massive Freshwater... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: The Fed Is Still Going To Wait Until March To Taper QE | Business Insider