Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap July 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Thank You Obamacare - California Health Insurance Costs Spike Up To 88% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- NIRP DERP: A Chart Of What Europe Economy Really Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Consumer Confidence Surges; Highest Since the 2007 Market Peak | Financial Sense
- US-Israeli Relations In 1 Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amarin Shocker: There's a Reason to Be Bullish Right Now | TheStreet.com
- Here's The Most Important Investing Lesson From 'Think Like A Freak... | Business Insider
- Chris Christie Can't Seem To Escape Hecklers | Business Insider
- Traders Are Blaming Thursday's Big Sell-Off On 1 Stat | Business Insider
- Samuel L. Jackson Had Only One Request For 'The Avengers... | Business Insider
- A Russian Soldier's Instagram Posts May Be The Clearest Indication Of Moscow's... | Business Insider
- 17 Stunning Photos Of A Bizarre Clown Conference In Guatemala | Business Insider