Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: December 7 | ZeroHedge
- UN Agrees To Stop Reporting Iraqi Casualties After Military Complains | ZeroHedge
- Is Janet Yellen Sabotaging The Trump Administration? | ZeroHedge
- The "Pizzagate" Arrest: Police Release Criminal Complaint Against Comet Restaurant Shooter | ZeroHedge
- Amazon Goes Offline With Bricks-And-Mortar Grocery Chain; Envisions Opening 2,000 Stores | ZeroHedge
- 10 Reasons You Should Quit Your Day Job But Not Your Day Dream | Altucher Confidential
- Declining Washington Post Desperately Attacks More Popular News Site | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Pakistan International Airlines passenger plane has crashed en... | Business Insider
- Use a strategy practiced by everyone from Darwin to Google to be more... | Business Insider
- Why both Trump and Obama are wrong about how to save... | Business Insider
- McDonald’s latest move should terrify Starbucks (MCD) | Business Insider
- How the Amazon Echo won me over and became the center of my smart home | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The 20 most common hobbies of the richest people in the world | Business Insider