Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why I Don't Really Care About Your Product | ZeroHedge
- Who Will Suffer From A Leveraged Credit Shakeout? | ZeroHedge
- Goldman, Morgan Stanley Warn European QE, While Fully Priced In, Is Neither Imminent Nor Likely | ZeroHedge
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Careful What You Wish For: Plunging Yen Leads To 140% Surge In Bankruptcies | ZeroHedge
- The Story Changes: Ebola Is Now "Aerostable" And Can Remain On Surfaces For 50 Days | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21-Year-Old Kobe Bryant Got Advice From Giorgio Armani That Shaped His Outlook On... | Business Insider
- 5 Things Powerful People Never Say At Work | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Beats, Stock Falls, Then Rises (LNKD) | Business Insider
- This App Lets You Stream Mobile Games Online, And It... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- REPORT: Lyft Is Considering Expanding To London | Business Insider
- Welcome To Business Insider UK! | Business Insider