Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President Obama "Normalizes" Relations With Cuba, Opens Diplomatic Channels; USAID Chief Resigns - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Gold Does In a Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Russian Food Suppliers Have Begun Halting Shipments | ZeroHedge
- PReSiDeNTiaL CHRiSTMaS CHoiCeS... | ZeroHedge
- Emerging Markets In Danger | ZeroHedge
- Massive Volume "Panic Selling" Cuts Warren Buffett's Chinese Car Maker BYD In Half Overnight | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Interview' Movie Posters Are Going For Over $500 Online | Business Insider
- The Word 'Disinflation' Is Booming | Business Insider
- Hackers May Have Planted Their 'Time Bomb' Inside Sony Months Ago... | Business Insider
- Apple Forced To Stop Online Sales In Russia (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Why Russia's Gold Buying Binge Won't Stop the Ruble's Slide | TheStreet.com
- Meet The Successful App Developer Who Transformed His Van Into His Most... | Business Insider
- Gasoline Spending In America Hasn't Been This Low In... | Business Insider