Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Curse of Alexander Hamilton | iBankCoin.com
- "No Inflation" Friday: The Dollar Has Lost 83.3% Against... | ZeroHedge
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Serious Stuff | ZeroHedge
- Japan Scrambles Jets In Response To Chinese Military Planes | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street To The Rescue?? | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan's Biggest Concern Is That Bitcoin Will Succeed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- These Unbelievable Architectural Images Look Like Photos But Were Made Entirely... | Business Insider
- Startup Employees Think They Are Going To Get Rich — Then A Horror Story Like This... | Business Insider
- Four Arrested Trying To Smuggle Guns Into Mexico | Business Insider
- Man Raises Over $50,000 On Kickstarter To Publish Books — Instead Burns Every Copy In... | Business Insider
- Hidden Camera Captures Debate Over Costco's Future | TheStreet.com
- The Pentagon Has A Team Studying The Body Language Of World Leaders To Predict Their Behavior | Business Insider