Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Activates Air Defense Missile System "To Guard Its Southern Frontiers" | ZeroHedge
- Saut: Dow Theory Says Primary Trend Still Positive Though Short-Term Caution Advised | Financial Sense
- Tuesday Humor: S##t Happens, But Not In China | ZeroHedge
- Texas Governor Rick Perry To Explain How (Despite 2nd Case) Ebola Is "Contained" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Stocks & Treasury Yields Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Have the Stomach for the Ride | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Inside Look At The Starbucks App, The Most Successful Mobile Payments System In The... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- International Wealth Managers Are Flocking To Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Chevron, Exxon Top All-Time List of Worst Greenhouse Gas Producers | TheStreet.com
- Germany's Manufacturing Sector Just Hit A Wall | Business Insider
- We Now Know Nearly Everything About Google's Giant New Smartphone: The... | Business Insider
- When The Dallas Ebola Patient First Went To The Hospital, He Was Sent... | Business Insider