Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pardoning The Wrong Turkey? | ZeroHedge
- Unexpected Surge In Auction Demand For 7 Year Treasury | ZeroHedge
- This Is China's Middle Finger For The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- The Videos Are In: US Shoppers Go Wild, Beat Each Other Up To Celebrate Black Friday Sales | ZeroHedge
- Martin Shkreli Sets Out To Crush KaloBios Shorts: Will Stop Lending Out Shares | ZeroHedge
- Putin, Hollande Hold Joint Press Conference Over Anti-ISIS Talks - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Warns Euro Is Doomed, "Pointless" If Schengen Fails | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This guy combined photos of celebrities to create portraits of flawless... | Business Insider
- Here's why you can wake up grumpy even after plenty... | Business Insider
- Paris climate pledges can avert extreme warming: study | Business Insider
- Weak Japan data offer latest bad news for Abenomics | Business Insider
- And now, a Thanksgiving message from Larry David | Business Insider
- Discount sites like Amazon are popular among high-income earners —... | Business Insider
- An uncomfortable view on what really makes a CEO successful | Business Insider