Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NATO Says Over 1000 Russian Troops In Ukraine, "Extremely Worrying... Dire Situation" | ZeroHedge
- Militarized Schooling? "Newtown Was A Nuclear Bomb That Changed Everything" | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Enjoying the Pre-Holiday Party | iBankCoin.com
- Confidence In Central Planning Saved With Last Second All Time High Ramp | ZeroHedge
- Iraq and Syria Follow Lebanon’s Precedent | Financial Sense
- The Credit Gradient | ZeroHedge
- You Always Double Down on 11 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rams Coach Blasts ESPN Over Report On Michael Sam's Showering Habits | Business Insider
- Everest on speed: UK guide promises summit in 42 days | Business Insider
- This Illustration Posted By Eric Schmidt Shows How Google Thinks About Innovation (GOOG... | Business Insider
- McIlroy can't wait to get busy at Ryder Cup | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ)... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Instagram Has Fixed A Problem That Goes Back To The Birth Of Photography In The... | Business Insider