Cue the $100 Roll
3M Co. (MMM) has been an incredible investment this year, increasing 30% while paying out a 2.5% annual dividend yield. The Post-It Note King could finally surpass the $100 share price before the end of the year.
Barron's put out a piece today titled 3M Can Post Further Gains. Thanks to today's news that 3M is going to pickup Ceradyne (CRDN) for about $860 million the company will be able to post further gains. Ceradyne means 3M will rake in more revenue in a number of industries, from energy to defense and transportation.
3M sports a P/E of 15 and its shares have been on a steady incline since summer. With the market trading sideways for the foreseeable future 3M looks attractive for a slow climb while paying out a dividend. Ceradyne could finally put 3M over the $100 price level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Is It All About Ebola After All? | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Harley Bassman: "The Fed Is Trying To Land A Jumbo Jet On A Football Field" | ZeroHedge
- Won't You Be My Neighbor? | ZeroHedge
- Carl Icahn: "The Fed Turned This Market Around Here" | ZeroHedge
- Schizophrenic Silver Slammed On Surging Volume | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Designer Oscar de la Renta dies at 82: US media | Business Insider
- Apple Rips To A New All-Time High (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Met defies protests to stage 'Klinghoffer' opera | Business Insider
- Stark media divergence for US conservatives, liberals | Business Insider
- Two die in Sierra Leone riot sparked by Ebola tests | Business Insider
- Outrageous Email Reveals How... | Business Insider
- Jerry Jones Made An Unusual Coaching Shake Up Over The Offseason, And It's Paying Off | Business Insider