A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Emerging Markets Turmoil Signal Pain Ahead For US Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Volumeless Short Squeeze Lifts Stocks Green For 2016, Oil Nears $50 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 25 | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Tops $50 For First Time Since October Amid Supply Disruptions | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Personal Income Tax Revenues Slam State Budgets In April | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Strong 7 Year Auction, Near-Record Indirect Bidders Concludes Weekly Issuance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This super slick 3D-printed motorcycle is like nothing you’ve ever seen | Business Insider
- This is what a joint US Marine-Japanese training exercise looks like | Business Insider
- Movie trailers now show a teaser before they start — and the people who make them hate it | Business Insider
- Trump Tower is now a huge New York City tourist magnet | Business Insider
- San Francisco's marijuana gym really could help some people get fit | Business Insider
- 15 things you should tell yourself every day | Business Insider
- 9 signs you're successful, even if it doesn't feel like... | Business Insider