A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Soy Weak Sauce | iBankCoin.com
- Admiring This Unique Strength Today | iBankCoin.com
- Quiet Overnight Trading Expected To Make Way For Volatile Session | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- GDP Q3 Second Estimate Rises to 3.6% | Financial Sense
- The Complete And Unabridged History Of Gold Manipulation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Construction Jobs Are At Their Highest Level Since August 2009 | Business Insider
- UConn... | Business Insider
- This Terrible $200 Bear Jacket Explains Urban... | Business Insider
- BOOM: A Major Wall Street Bank Just Initiated Coverage On Bitcoin And Identified A... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Square Is Talking To Investors About A New Round At $5 Billion... | Business Insider