A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Das: No Hard Landing for China, but Globalization Has Peaked | Financial Sense
- Disgusted Kerry And Lavrov Can't Even Hold A Phone Conversation Any More | ZeroHedge
- Reports Are Not Yet Confirming Slowdown Was All Weather Related | Financial Sense
- Eight Energy Myths Explained | ZeroHedge
- Harry Reid Issues Statement On "Hateful Racist" Cliven Bundy | ZeroHedge
- In "Flash Boys," Michael Lewis Misses the Point -- Deliberately | ZeroHedge
- 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, FB, AMZN... | Business Insider
- Should You Buy Or Lease A Car? | Business Insider
- This 100-Year-Old Widow Describing The Moment She Met Her Husband Will Make You... | Business Insider
- LIVE! Real Madrid Scores A Beautiful Counterattacking Goal Against... | Business Insider
- Kidnapped Vice Journalist Has Been Released From Captivity By Pro-Russian Militia | Business Insider
- Guy Named In Newsweek Story As Bitcoin Creator Pops Up In Video Denying Its Him | Business Insider
- Just This Week Reed Hastings Said Amazon Isn't Netflix's Real Competition | Business Insider