A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: Time To Be A Contrarian? | ZeroHedge
- Kremlin Slams Demands For Assad's Ouster As ISIS Kills Hundreds Of "Human Shields" In Mosul | ZeroHedge
- Thermodynamic Oil Collapse: Why The Global Economy Will Disintegrate Rapidly | ZeroHedge
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Global Payment Landscape: Market Trends Explained | Business Insider
- Hacked emails show that Hillary Clinton pushed for... | Business Insider
- This 'surprising' chart should terrify anyone in the traditional money... | Business Insider
- Josh Brown will reportedly be dropped from the Giants roster, and speculation is... | Business Insider
- Former KKK leader David Duke qualifies for debate in... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about X-23 — the mysterious female Wolverine in the new... | Business Insider
- Governor Cuomo just signed a bill that could deal a huge blow to Airbnb in New... | Business Insider