A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Serial Bubbles Mean Serial Crashes... and the Next One Will Dwarf 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile In Greece, The Price Of A Prostitute Drops To €4 Per Hour | ZeroHedge
- Chief Of Russian Air Force Accuses Turkey Of Coordinated Ambush On Downed Jet | ZeroHedge
- "It Is All Rather Scary" - Chinese Debt Snowball Gaining Momentum | ZeroHedge
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Air pollution in Beijing hits hazardous levels | Business Insider
- Gunman in custody after attack at Planned Parenthood... | Business Insider
- Hundreds of Russian truck drivers head to Moscow for... | Business Insider
- AP Interview: Iraqi envoy: Paris attack marks new global... | Business Insider
- This killer whale punted a seal 80 feet in the air like it was kicking a field goal | Business Insider
- From countryside to catwalk, Thai teen designer... | Business Insider
- 'Creed' has second-biggest box office opening ever for a... | Business Insider