A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
- Helicopter Janet, Mario and Mark - "Central Banks Should Give Money Directly To The People" | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy Then & Now (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- The Hard Life Of The First American | ZeroHedge
- The Market Doesn’t Know How Stupid You Are | iBankCoin.com
- Recovery? 3 "Uncomfortable Truth" Charts | ZeroHedge
- This Is How ISIS Is Building An Airforce | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 10 TV Shows to Binge Watch Before the Fall Season | TheStreet.com
- Filipino UN peacekeepers in Golan clash with Syrian... | Business Insider
- Liverpool are back to their best, says Rodgers | Business Insider
- Splunk Earnings: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- MITT ROMNEY: Obama's 'Mistakes' Led To The Rise Of ISIS | Business Insider
- After-Hours Stock Movers... | StreetInsider.com