A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In An Unrigged World: Here's How A Record S&P Close Was Manufactured | ZeroHedge
- Global Uncertainty With the Upper Hand | Financial Sense
- How The Second Tech Bubble Will Burst, In The Words Of Silicon Valley's "Poster Child" And World's Youngest Billionaire | ZeroHedge
- Yes, Colombia! | ZeroHedge
- An Austrian Province Just Requested A State Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
- 8 Charts That Prove The US Is Already In A Recession | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nick Leeson just said the man charged... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's more proof that companies are jumping on Microsoft Office 365 like crazy... | Business Insider
- 13 ways successful people think differently | Business Insider
- 13 everyday phrases that actually came from Shakespeare | Business Insider
- IT'S OFFICIAL: THE COMCAST-TIME WARNER DEAL IS TOAST | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek