A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Fighting The Fed Pays - Biotechs Hit Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Maximum Boom-Boom | iBankCoin.com
- Forget Geopolitical De-Escalation - Here's The Real Reason Why Oil Is Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- BEHOLD! | iBankCoin.com
- Disgraced Mt Gox CEO Goes For Second Try With Web-Hosting Service (And No, Bitcoin Not Accepted) | ZeroHedge
- Meet ICREACH: The NSA's Own Secret "Google" | ZeroHedge
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside The Vietnamese Government's Haunting War Museum — That... | Business Insider
- Billy Crystal Pays Tribute To Robin Williams During Emmys 'In Memoriam... | Business Insider
- People Who Want Scotland To Leave The UK Just Won A Huge Victory | Business Insider
- A Young Homeless Man Accepted Miley Cyrus' VMA On Her Behalf | Business Insider
- Amazon to buy videogame platform Twitch for $970 mn | Business Insider
- The Giant iPad That Apple Is Working On Could Be A Dream Device (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This Hoverbike Is A High-Flying Mix Between A Motorcycle And A Helicopter | Business Insider