A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Caught On Tape: Car Ploughs Into Demonstrators During Ferguson Rally In Minneapolis | ZeroHedge
- "Bearish" Mark Spitznagel Profiting Strongly Since 2009, Warns "Only So Much Debt An Economy Can Take" | ZeroHedge
- Something Appears To Be Going On With Gold | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $COH | iBankCoin.com
- As the ‘Sanctions War’ Heats Up, Will Putin Play His Gold Card? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trailer For New Peter Pan Movie Features A Shot Of Cara Delevingne As A Mermaid... | Business Insider
- Incredibly Frank Relationships Are The Secret To Building An Empire, Says Lou... | Business Insider
- Ferguson policeman who shot teen will not be charged | Business Insider
- London's Cab Drivers Used Undercover Detectives To... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Consumers Ready To Upgrade Want An... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The Best Black Friday Deals In Tech | Business Insider