A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
- Soros Seeks To "Reshape American Justice System" By Pouring Funds Into "Powerful" District Attorney Races | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Soars To 11-Month Highs (With 5 Standard Deviation Beat) | ZeroHedge
- What Really Happened Among The Ja'ss Holes? | ZeroHedge
- Food Deflation Driving "Least Profitable Year In 20 Years" As Farmers And Grocers Get Crushed | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- Low-Volatility Stocks At Risk As Credit Cycle Ends, UBS Warns A Crash Is Coming | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater went down with a '... | Business Insider
- Why astronomers are so excited about a powerful signal in space... | Business Insider
- A wireless earphone maker is hinting at a big... | Business Insider
- These 3.7-billion-year-old fossils could have 'staggering' implications... | Business Insider
- Uber launches new tool for shoppers | Business Insider
- There are 2 months out of the year when couples are most likely to divorce | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider