A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gartman: "We Are Now Of Course Net Long Of Equities" | ZeroHedge
- "FBI Is Handing Out Deals Like Candy" - Cheryl Mills And 2 Other Clinton Aides Get Immunity | ZeroHedge
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- "Don't Rush To Judgment!!" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Siding With Saudi Arabia, Obama Vetoes Sept 11 Bill Passed Unanimously In Congress | ZeroHedge
- Loss of FBI Reputation Irredeemable: James Comey Will Resign | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 26-year-old with nearly $150,000 in the bank says... | Business Insider
- A high-level editor at a top tech blog secretly worked for Apple for months (AAPL... | Business Insider
- America's spies have their own version of Wikipedia — here's what it... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Echo and Alexa could add $11 billion in revenue by... | Business Insider
- Report alleges sexual harassment fostered 'toxic' working conditions at... | Business Insider
- The 20 hottest housing markets in America | Business Insider
- The 18 worst 'Shark Tank' pitches ever | Business Insider