A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Maher Shuts Down Conspiracy Theorist Louise Mensch And MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Over Islam – Twice! | ZeroHedge
- McCaiN WoRLD ORDeR... | ZeroHedge
- "It's The Inverse Of Keynes" - Earnings Season Was Very, Very Bad | ZeroHedge
- FBI Director Comey Unexpectedly Shows Up At The White House | ZeroHedge
- "Troubled" London Attacker Visited Saudi Arabia 3 Times, Told Friend "I Want Some F**king Blood" | ZeroHedge
- 'Soft' Data Slammed: US Services, Manufacturing PMIs Plunge To 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street is starting to talk about the possibility of... | Business Insider
- The director of the mind-blowing new sci-fi thriller 'Life' explains... | Business Insider
- How to get in to Hong Kong's best secret bars | Business Insider
- The Davinci IQ is the most innovative vaporizer you can buy right now | Business Insider
- China is investing billions into US startups building cutting-... | Business Insider
- Fights erupted at a pro-Trump rally in California | Business Insider
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key... | Business Insider