A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Not So Fast With Those Fed Hikes: Brainard Warns Costs Of Trump Stimulus Could Be "Significant" | ZeroHedge
- Border Tax "Back On The Table" After Trump Walks Back "Provocative" Statement | ZeroHedge
- Ackman's Pershing Square Busted For Violating Pay-To-Play Rule; Fined $75,000 | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" | Financial Sense
- CIA Releases 13 Million Pages Of Declassified Documents: Include Psychic Experiments, UFO Research | ZeroHedge
- McCain Proposes Massive $5 Trillion, 5-Year Defense Budget; Blames "Flawed Obama Defense Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- The Dangers Of A "Universal Basic Income" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Assistant could get payment capabilities (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- These 2 charts will give stock pickers everywhere nightmares | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about... | Business Insider
- Jerry Seinfeld taking 'Comedians in Cars' and 2 stand-... | Business Insider
- The Fed is turning more dovish | Business Insider
- A key fundraiser for Barack Obama and a Chinese conglomerate are buying... | Business Insider
- The key trait all good leaders share is something... | Business Insider