A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Collision-Course With Crisis: Making The Wrong Choices For The Wrong Reasons | ZeroHedge
- Is Gold Set To Hit $1,500 Per Ounce? | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 22, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Fed Runs Out Of Excuses As US Manufacturing 'Bounces' Back To 9-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- The 9-Point Guide To Deciphering Political Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Is Kyle Bass Finally Getting His Revenge? | Financial Sense
- Hillary Says Trump Is Most Dangerous Presidential Candidate Ever – But Is She? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 19 best books for someone just starting out in their career | Business Insider
- Undocumented immigrants will have official roles at the... | Business Insider
- One part of Saudi Arabia's economy is 'suffering' — and it... | Business Insider
- A 23-year-old filmmaker converted a van into a studio to travel the US in search of great... | Business Insider
- The Obama administration is giving a major boost to the electric car industry... | Business Insider
- George Harrison's estate bashed Donald Trump for... | Business Insider
- Here's the best look yet at Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 | Business Insider