A Stock Under $5 that Could Breakout
That brings us to Microvision (MVIS), it made the cut this weekend at theStreet.com as a potential cheap stock that could bounce.
Whenever you talk up a stock in the $2 range you get traders attention. The only play here could be based on technical signals, thus its not a guarantee return on investment. Currently 14% of the short on Microvsion is short thus buyer beware.
TheStreet.com points out the stock could bounce based on its recent performance. Last time Mastery checked in on Microvision was Dec 2011, the stock is up more than 60%. Even at $2 and change its hard to get excited about a company that has been bleeding money for years. Sure their PicoP technology is amazing and promising but its never caught on with the best mobile phone makers.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Have fun with this stock and play the technical bounce, just don't bet the farm.
This stock can move 20% on the wrong headline. Trade with caution.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hedge Fund CIO Asks If We Have Reached The "Capitulation" Point | ZeroHedge
- Don't Let This Happen To You | ZeroHedge
- Bob Prechter Warns Market Correction "Larger Than The Malaise Of The '30s" Looms | ZeroHedge
- Where There's Smoke... | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new 'Silicon Valley' season exposes a common dilemma in the... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Icelandic is at risk of becoming an extinct language... | Business Insider
- World leaders meeting in Washington are pretending they can... | Business Insider
- Mattel shares are tanking after its earnings but UBS still... | Business Insider
- Trump's budget director floats a deal with Democrats on the... | Business Insider
- Animated map of what Earth would look like if all the ice... | Business Insider