More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Markets Signaling Near-Term Caution | Financial Sense
- U.S. Retail Offsets Eurozone Weakness | Financial Sense
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- As the ‘Sanctions War’ Heats Up, Will Putin Play His Gold Card? | Financial Sense
- "We Are Living In An Aberrational World" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "People Are Talking About Helicopter Money And Debt Cancellation Being The End Game" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check Out These Insane, Ridiculously Fast Volkswagen Concept Cars | Business Insider
- An Entrepreneur Who Went To Last Week's Uber Dinner Tells Another Side To Buzzfeed... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Twitter Engineer Turned VC Mike Abbott: How To Get In On A Multi-Billion Market | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Here's Where New York City's, Uhhh, 'Waste' Goes | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple Has Nearly A Billion Payment... | Business Insider