More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Reuters Is Tweaking Its Presidential Poll | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses as EIA Reports Filling Inventories | Financial Sense
- Why A "Dollar" Should Only Be A Name For A Unit Of Gold | ZeroHedge
- Russia And China Will Hold Joint Naval Drills In Contested South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Monte Paschi Bailout In Peril As 3 Banks Walk Out: Are More "Pensioner Suicides" Next? | ZeroHedge
- ExxonMobil Tumbles To 2-Month Lows After Earnings Miss Worst Analyst Expectation | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Bond Futures Halted Without Warning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I just bought my first home, and here's the single best piece of advice I can... | Business Insider
- France has detained a Syrian refugee in connection... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton formally accepts Democratic nomination for president and trains her fire on Donald Trump | Business Insider
- America's first Pokémon Go master is getting a free trip around... | Business Insider
- JAMES ALTUCHER: This is how procrastination can be good for you | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's why Olympic athletes wear that weird tape | Business Insider