More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Only 17% Of Americans See The US As The World's Economic Superpower | ZeroHedge
- The Reason Why Everyone Who Bought BABA Stock And Held, Is Now Losing Money | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: LAPD Guns Down Homeless Man In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- What's America's Fragility Score? | ZeroHedge
- How the West Got Hooked On “Humanitarian War” | ZeroHedge
- India Central Bank Cuts Interest Rate "Pre-Emptively" For Second Time In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Franc Plunges On FinMin "Minimum Exchange Rate" Comment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A group of protestors will try to levitate Vice's... | Business Insider
- Credit Suisse just went wild on Twitter and called for a bear market in bonds (CS)... | Business Insider
- The 2 unexpected traits of all great leaders | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- This startup just poached people from Uber and Google to... | Business Insider