More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Here Is The Exchange That Left A Stunned Janet Yellen Looking Like A Deer In Headlights | ZeroHedge
- “Gold was like a beach ball that had been pushed too low in the water and is now bouncing higher with a vengeance” | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Plunges To New Cycle Lows As Energy Credit Risk Hits Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- World Equity Market "Wealth" Crashes $6 Trillion Below 2007 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- The Physics Of Energy & The Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marco Rubio seems to repeat line — again — after getting accused of being too... | Business Insider
- There has been brutal culling of Wall Street traders | Business Insider
- A lot of rich people would probably get richer if we actually... | Business Insider
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (SPY, DJI, IXIC, TLT... | Business Insider
- Morocco is now operating the largest solar power... | Business Insider
- Scientists have discovered a possible cure for jet lag | Business Insider
- 'Deadpool 2' is already in the works, here’s what we... | Business Insider