More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- John Kerry Speaks On Ukraine De-escalation: Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- The First Look in the Middle | iBankCoin.com
- So, It Seems Like That Andreesen Dude Might Actually Know What He's Talking About, But I'll Still Spill His Secrets | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve Asks "Where Are The Jobs" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- OBAMA: Russia Doesn't Want A Military Confrontation With The US | Business Insider
- This Free Game Became The Most-Downloaded iPad App In 34 Countries Only One Day... | Business Insider
- PHILLY FED MANUFACTURING SURGES | Business Insider
- PUTIN: Obama Would Save Me If I Were Drowning | Business Insider
- How Messiness Can Make You More Creative | Business Insider
- The Hunt For The Creator Of Bitcoin Keeps Coming Back To One Guy — And He May Be Hiding In Plain... | Business Insider
- Passengers Sent Heartbreaking Text Messages To Loved Ones While Trapped Inside Sunken... | Business Insider