More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Sad State Of America's Infrastructure In One Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Odds Of Healthcare Bill Passing Today Plunge To 13% | ZeroHedge
- Spicer Takes The Stage As Nobody Knows Anything: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" | Financial Sense
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- China Bans Buying Of Hong Kong Property On Credit Cards | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "The Boost From Lower Taxes Will Now Be Smaller, Occur Later Than Expected" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US added 400,000 millionaire households in 2016 | Business Insider
- The biggest underdog left in the NCAA Tournament burned the calendar during a... | Business Insider
- Federal inspector general launches... | Business Insider
- How Apple can silence the haters, crush Google and Microsoft,... | Business Insider
- Surprises on Mars have lead to unexpectedly severe damage to Curiosity... | Business Insider
- What happens to your brain when you get a like on Instagram | Business Insider
- HILLARY CLINTON: 'Today was a victory for all Americans' | Business Insider