More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- Air Freight Volumes Across Largest Global Market Tumble 15% In First Quarter | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Tumble After EU Slashes Growth, Inflation Guesses | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes The Turkish Flood: EU Commission Backs Visa-Free Travel For 80 Million Turks | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Blow To Hedge Funds, AIG Redeems $4 Billion; CALSTRS Says "2 And 20" Model Is "Off The Table" | ZeroHedge
- ECB Blames You For Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- "We Expect A Sizeable Sell-Off" - One Hedge Fund's Four Mega-Bearish Trades | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The man behind the anti-vaccine hysteria may get... | Business Insider
- A financial planner explains the difference between an ETF and index fund | Business Insider
- Clinton is already thinking of ways to pick off... | Business Insider
- A diamond the size of a tennis ball is about to be sold for a ton of money | Business Insider
- Brutal Hillary Clinton montage scorches Donald Trump using GOP... | Business Insider
- A model with muscular dystrophy is taking over the fashion industry | Business Insider
- Johnson & Johnson just lost another multi-million dollar lawsuit... | Business Insider