More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Stocks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- More and More Outlets Are Suggesting a Carry Tax on Physical Cash | ZeroHedge
- Dead Markets Drifting As Dollar Drops | ZeroHedge
- 5 Year Bond Auction With Highest Yield For 2015 Leads To Strong Demand, Jump In Direct Bidders | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- Democracy Or Oligarchy - You Decide | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market - A Picture Of Excess | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to nail a 'Shark Tank' pitch, based on an analysis of almost 400... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This 'Game of Thrones' chart paints a disappointing picture for the show so... | Business Insider
- Suu Kyi sidesteps Rohingya migrant crisis for... | Business Insider
- Tony Stark's evolution is the defining arc of the Marvel Cinematic Universe... | Business Insider
- Platini confronts Blatter with resign demand | Business Insider
- A 'substantial issue' could give the Boston Bomber his... | Business Insider