More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Full Text And Wordcloud Of Obama's "Don't Drone Me, Bro" Speech | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Not Ready to Handle Tapering Truth | Financial Sense
- European Stocks Dive Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Is the Market Over-Reacting? | Financial Sense
- The Rotation Continues | Financial Sense
- Breakout in Bond Yields Foreshadows Possible Economic Acceleration | Financial Sense
- What Could End the Rally in U.S. High-Yield Credit? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Suicide Prevention PSA Makes A Brilliant Use Of Ad Pre-... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- PAUL TUDOR JONES: Babies Are The Biggest 'Killer' Of Women's Trading... | Business Insider
- These Are The Best Cities For Working Women | Business Insider
- One Person Reportedly Trapped After Parking Garage Collapse In Maryland | Business Insider
- Michael Bloomberg's Gun Control Group Is Going After A Democratic... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider