More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brazilian Nightmare Continues As Rousseff Suffers Major Setback, Impeachment Looms | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Becomes Self-Aware: Lockhart "Understands" Why People May Be "Skeptical" Of The Fed | ZeroHedge
- October Macro Update: Employment Wasn't Surprisingly Weak | Financial Sense
- "It's Not A Risk-On Rally, This Is The Biggest Short Squeeze In Years" Says Bank Of America | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Tops $50, Energy Stocks Soar To Biggest Week Since 2008 (But Credit Ain't Buying It) | ZeroHedge
- Bumping Into Resistance | Financial Sense
- Why This Feels Like A Depression For Most People | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NFL Week 5: Here's who wins this weekend | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler, UAW bargaining as strike threat looms | Business Insider
- Syrian general: Russian strikes helping ground offensive | Business Insider
- Cal-Utah gets top billing in weekend to beware of... | Business Insider
- Zinc price hike helps FTSE 100 to biggest weekly gain since... | Business Insider
- Here's the background on the Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet,... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek