More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Beggar Thy Neighbor? Greece's Battered Banks Beget Balkan Jitters | ZeroHedge
- DOW PLUMMETS; “THE FLY” IS WITHOUT REFRIGERATION | iBankCoin.com
- G-7, EU Banking Officials Hold Emergency Calls Ahead Of Black Monday | ZeroHedge
- Greek Crisis: What's Next After Capital Controls? | ZeroHedge
- Grexit?, BIS Warning, Chinese Market Crash & Systemic Risk Shake the Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- How To Cover Your Ass: The Greek Edition | ZeroHedge
- Greek Capital Controls Begin: Greek Banks, Stock Market Will Not Open On Monday | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deutsche Bank: A Grexit isn't as big of a deal for the... | Business Insider
- Facebook opens its first ad sales office in Africa (FB) | Business Insider
- Sony plunges 8.25% on massive share sale plan | Business Insider
- SpaceX is trying a revolutionary rocket landing this morning — watch it live | Business Insider
- Sheryl Sandberg explains the most valuable aspect of her... | Business Insider
- This was the best of the best in advertising from the past 12 months | Business Insider
- Fires are spreading like crazy in Alaska and scientists are concerned | Business Insider