More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Bond Market Knows What Fed Should Do | Financial Sense
- Bill Fleckenstein Slams CNBC "Jerk" - "Don't Get In My Face Because I Won't Join Your Party" | ZeroHedge
- The Setup is the Holy Grail of Trading (Video) | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Debate Preparation Begins | ZeroHedge
- Savings Guarantee? U.N. Warns Next Financial Crisis Imminent | ZeroHedge
- "Hell To Pay" - The Final Condition For A Market Crash Is Falling Into Place | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Disney, not Salesforce, should be the company looking to buy Twitter,... | Business Insider
- Libya did the unthinkable | Business Insider
- 7 ways to make extra cash selling your old clothes online | Business Insider
- Charlotte's mayor imposes curfew to rein in ongoing... | Business Insider
- There's a secret season of 'American Horror Story' in the... | Business Insider
- Facebook inflating its video-view count is bad — but not... | Business Insider
- NASA built a crazy bouncing robot to solve one of the biggest problems with... | Business Insider