More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 71% of Americans Think the Economy is “Rigged” … They’re RIGHT | ZeroHedge
- Italian Banks & Moving the Risk During Crisis | Financial Sense
- Clinton Is Spending $500k A Day On TV Ads While Trump Spends Nothing | ZeroHedge
- Kyle Bass Shares The "Stunning" Thing A Central Banker Once Told Him | ZeroHedge
- Oil Bulls Beware: Crude Demand Is About To Slide As China's SPR Is "Close To Capacity" | ZeroHedge
- Pershing Square Lays Off More Than 10% Of Employees | ZeroHedge
- S&P Downgrades European Union From AA+ To AA - Full Text | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 5 best space heaters for your home or office | Business Insider
- The sixth season of 'Game of Thrones' was one of its best | Business Insider
- The driver killed in Tesla Autopilot crash had been issued 8... | Business Insider
- 'Not what I’d call a Republican': Prominent GOP Trump critic explains... | Business Insider
- Oil rig count rises by the most in 6 months | Business Insider
- How to avoid giving the worst answer to the job interview question '... | Business Insider
- Use the 'Goldilocks rule' to stay... | Business Insider