More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Real' Reasons People Will Vote For Trump | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Warns Of "Economic Weakness Throughout Much Of The World", Cuts Guidance | ZeroHedge
- How One Billionaire Became A Gold Bug | ZeroHedge
- What Are Some Ugly Truths? | Altucher Confidential
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- Lack Of Demand Greets Sale Of 5 Year Treasuries In Another Tailing Auction | ZeroHedge
- AT&T Purchase Of Time Warner Greeted By Skepticism On Wall Street, Scrutiny In Congress | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A man obliterated Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame | Business Insider
- Strong earthquake rattles Rome | Business Insider
- Here's when it's safe to eat food that has mold on it | Business Insider
- Multibillion-dollar startup Magic Leap is so stealthy... | Business Insider
- Over 100 billion pounds of food is wasted each year in the... | Business Insider
- The best watches of the year so far | Business Insider
- A poll found respect for police is nearing a record high nationwide | Business Insider