More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- Friday Humor: Windows 10 | ZeroHedge
- Back-Rank Checkmate Potential | iBankCoin.com
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- A Fine Week | iBankCoin.com
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- The Growing Concern Of Home-Grown Terrorists | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: Cell Phone Bills Are Up 50... | Business Insider
- How One Woman Built A Multimillion-Dollar Cupcake Business With Just $33... | Business Insider
- Shooter opens fire at US school, kills self: report | Business Insider
- Whisper Responds To Damaging Accusations And Places... | Business Insider
- This Is The Jet China Built To Compete With Western Airliners | Business Insider
- CSX's Michael Ward Explains How Railroads Drive the Global Economy | TheStreet.com
- Jack Bruce, bassist with rock legends Cream, dies aged 71... | Business Insider