More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- The IMF Confirms Yuan Inclusion In SDR Basket At 10.92% Weight, Above JPY And GBP | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 30 | ZeroHedge
- Here's How To Trigger A Bank Run | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Tumble As Offshore Yuan Surges Most In 2 Months After Apparent PBOC Intervention | ZeroHedge
- Dan Gordon Warns of Elaborate ISIS Attack on the US Using Mexican Drug Tunnels | Financial Sense
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pope says fundamentalism is 'disease of all religions... | Business Insider
- A new union election at VW, this time without the furor | Business Insider
- US Marine found guilty of killing transgender Filipino | Business Insider
- UK, EU leaders to discuss technicalities of a 'Brexit... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Congress returns to looming deadlines on budget, highways... | Business Insider
- Wearing skinny jeans could be really bad for your health | Business Insider