More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Futures Down 400 From Monday Highs After Asian Open Flash-Crash | ZeroHedge
- "Wall Street Chief Economists" Explained For Dummies | ZeroHedge
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
- The Resurrection Looms | iBankCoin.com
- Churn ‘Em and Burn ‘Em | iBankCoin.com
- A Shocking Admission: "The Federal Reserve Is A Criminal Conspiracy" | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- They can't all be unicorns: Once-hyped cloud startup Nebula goes out... | Business Insider
- What are traders chatting about this morning? Last night's big move in futures ... | Business Insider
- Turkey grinds to halt after massive power cut | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- RBS boss leaves weeks after... | Business Insider
- Membership-based delivery services are beginning to disrupt the $600 billion-a-... | Business Insider
- At least two dead in Kenya university attack: official | Business Insider