More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Welcome To Liberland: The Tiny Strip Of Land In Europe Where 360,000 People Have Applied For Citizenship | ZeroHedge
- Bridgewater's 'All-Weather' Fund Goes Negative For 2015 After Risk-Parity's Worst Quarter Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 3 | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Surge As ECB Expands QE Monetization Limits, Boost Purchase Threshold From 25% to 33% Per Issue | ZeroHedge
- Steen Jakobsen Warns "The Fiat Economy Is Unsustainable" | ZeroHedge
- Conviction Buy: $AMCX | iBankCoin.com
- The Alarming Regularity of 6 and 7-Sigma Events Illustrates Why a Deep Understanding of Banker-Induced Fraud is a Necessity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google is going to start punishing websites that... | Business Insider
- The perverse text messages that led to Jared Fogle's downfall | Business Insider
- Manchester United headline deadline day with Martial move... | Business Insider
- Pujols hits 35th home run as Angels take series from A's... | Business Insider
- Malaysian police to question ex-PM Mahathir over... | Business Insider
- Here's exactly what to expect from the new Apple TV's hardware (AAPL) | Business Insider
- An elegant solution to the problem in every young banker's fridge | Business Insider