More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Are the Smart Guys Saying? | Financial Sense
- Are Capital Inflows Propping Up U.S. Markets? | ZeroHedge
- Ebola Panic Reaches New Highs: Korean Bar Bans "Africans" | ZeroHedge
- Pairing These Stocks for Every Palate | iBankCoin.com
- What's So Special About A 17x PE Multiple? | ZeroHedge
- Homebuilder Sentiment Jumps to Highest Since January As Midwest Hits Record High | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine’s Next Crisis? Economic Disaster | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- The Front Page Of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Says It All | Business Insider
- New Danish Grocery Store Offers Free Food For The Price Of A Review | Business Insider
- Google's Former Executive Chef Is Creating 'The Easiest Way To Eat Well... | Business Insider
- Here's How 'Girls' Star Adam Driver Used His... | Business Insider
- Here's How Foreign Language Speakers Typically Screw Up English | Business Insider
- The One Thing 'The Giver' Author Lois Lowry Urged... | Business Insider