More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Oh It's Gonna Blow Up Tonight" - Baltimore In Turmoil After Latest Gun 'Incident' | ZeroHedge
- Why There Will Never Be A CapEx Recovery | ZeroHedge
- Endangered Species: The Self-Employed Middle Class | ZeroHedge
- GDP Weaker Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Stephen Roach Derides Central Bankers' Mass Delusion | ZeroHedge
- Stop Worrying About the Fed | Financial Sense
- Tesla Could Be Changing the Dynamics of Global Energy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Ackman bought an apartment for $... | Business Insider
- Signed first edition of '100 Years of Solitude'... | Business Insider
- 5 undeniable reasons humans must colonize Mars | Business Insider
- We're about to see thousands of new Apple Watch... | Business Insider
- Selfies are banned at the Met Gala, but these stars are skirting the rules on Instagram | Business Insider
- Maryland governor describes lasting toll of riots on Baltimore as... | Business Insider
- Here's the star-studded first photo of DC's '... | Business Insider