More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leaving the Amazonian Warrior Party Early | iBankCoin.com
- Rates and Beneficiaries | iBankCoin.com
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
- Minimum-Wage Blowback; The De-Humanization Of Fast-Food Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- What It Looks Like When The Second Auto Subprime Bubble Pops | ZeroHedge
- The Great Keynesian Lunacy is Finally Beginning to End… For Now | ZeroHedge
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If This Is Alex Salmond's Plan B, Scotland '... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Why the Fed Should Hold Off Signaling Higher Rates for Now | TheStreet.com
- Cowen Report on Coca-Cola: 'Is Soda the New Cigarette?' | TheStreet.com
- UN says $1.0 billion needed to fight Ebola | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: One Simple Phenomenon Explains Why Scotland... | Business Insider