More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- James Simons – Mathematics, Common Sense, and Good Luck | iBankCoin.com
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- "London Fix" Gold Rigging By Bullion Bank Exposed In Class Action Lawsuit: The Complete Charts | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- Flight MH-17 Black Box Reveals "Massive Explosive Decompression" | ZeroHedge
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Marc Andreessen Calls Out Everyone Who Has Doubted Facebook Over The Years | Business Insider
- Why Qualcomm Stock Is Plunging Today | TheStreet.com
- General Motors and Exxon Downgraded, Under Armour Raised at UBS | TheStreet.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- IGGY AZALEA: Meet The 24-Year-Old Aussie Rapper Who Is Taking Over The Summer | Business Insider
- 'House Of Cards' Actor Will Play Villain In 'Ant-Man' | Business Insider