More stocks for a Short Squeeze (WNR,AKS,JRCC,TSL)
Our picks today are Western Refining (WNR), AK Steel (AKS), James River Coal (JRCC) and Trina Solar (TSL).
I covered JRCC and TSL in my article last week titled I smell a Short Sqeeze.
JRCC is up 12% since the article and TSL is up 15%. However, I still think these have more room to run higher as the inevitable short covering commences. How about them apples?
Western Refining Inc (WNR) - Short percent of float 27.06%
Over the past 12 months Western Refining Inc (WNR) shares have traded between $8.71 and its 52-week high of $21.75. Western Refining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 6.5 and EPS of 1.81.
AK Steel (AKS) Short percent of float 21.04%
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $5.51 and its 52-week high of $17.88.
James River Coal (JRCC) Short percent of float 30.94%
Over the past 12 months James River Coal Co (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.1 and EPS of 0.56.
Trina Solar (TSL) Short percent of float 24.03%
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 3.1 and EPS of 2.26.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China In A Nutshell | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Drifts Higher | Financial Sense
- Carl Icahn Wins Again: eBay To Spin Off PayPal, CEO John Donahoe Is Out | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 1 | ZeroHedge
- Japan Stunned After Biggest Ever, $617 Billion "Fat Finger" Trading Error Slams Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Humpday Humor: Zimbabwe's Unemployment Rate Is 4%, 10.7%, 60% Or 95% | ZeroHedge
- A Natural Time of Year | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chicago-Area Businesses Crank Up Inventories At The Fastest Pace Since 1973 | Business Insider
- Kate Walsh's Mom Is Running A Great Ad Campaign For Her Daughter... | Business Insider
- Netflix branches into films with 'Crouching Tiger... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- AOL Wants to Be Every Advertising Agency's Very Best Friend | TheStreet.com