NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Year Auction Yield Tumbles To Lowest Since May 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Extreme Super Rich: A List Of The 80 People Who Own As Much As The World’s Poorest 3.6 Billion | ZeroHedge
- The New Greek Government Arrives In Its Residence: Finds No Power, No Wifi Password And No Toilet Soap | ZeroHedge
- Self-Driving “Fully Automated” Vehicles on German Autobahn | Financial Sense
- Apple's Cash Is Now Greater Than The Market Cap Of These S&P500 Companies | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Slams Broken Capitalism: "Policymakers Must Promote A Future Which Offers Hope As Opposed To Despair" | ZeroHedge
- QE Is Not A Solution: "It's A Marker Of All That Is Wrong" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Guinness-maker Diageo reports falling profits | Business Insider
- One Of Africa's Most Notorious Jihadists Is Now Urging His... | Business Insider
- A Rare Fox Was Spotted In Yosemite For The First Time In 100... | Business Insider
- One Typo Brought Down A 124-Year-Old Company | Business Insider
- Wrestling Fans Are Furious At The WWE Network After A Guy No One Likes Won... | Business Insider
- Why You Should Expect More Turbulence Next Time You Fly | Business Insider