NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- Brexiteers 1 : 0 Scaremongers - UK Stocks Erase All Brexit Losses | ZeroHedge
- Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower | Financial Sense
- Bernie Sanders: The World Is Rejecting Globalization | ZeroHedge
- Previewing Today's Main Event: David Cameron Arrives In Brussels | ZeroHedge
- What Brexit Means for the World | Financial Sense
- "Brexit Sends A Clear Message To Sick Political Elite" Marc Faber Sees "Only Good Contagion" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Budget watchdog group slams both Clinton... | Business Insider
- A new Xbox One is coming next year — and it’s going to blow the... | Business Insider
- Android will make it easier for you to turn off annoying push... | Business Insider
- Emergency call logs reveal horrifying... | Business Insider
- The actress who plays Sansa on '... | Business Insider
- Here are the 5 best hammers you can buy right now | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' finally set up Jaime Lannister to make a painfully... | Business Insider