NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Officials Come Looking for a Fight | Financial Sense
- Why China Is Being Flooded With Oil: Billions In Underwater OPEC Loans Repayable In Crude | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Most Important Investors Through Time | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Americans Are A Conquered People" | ZeroHedge
- An Inside Look at the World's Biggest Paper Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Responds To Damaging State Department Report | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Cosby is back in court — here's what happens if you take the drug... | Business Insider
- New ads in Google Maps will try to get you to stop for gas or eat at McDonald’s (... | Business Insider
- The top 9 biggest defense contractors in America | Business Insider
- Fintech firms could find surprising exit thanks to this unlikely major player (AMZN)... | Business Insider
- The Chinese government is flooding the internet... | Business Insider
- Google just threw a wrench into one of Microsoft CEO Satya... | Business Insider
- A gorgeous, 328-foot arch in Malta might soon be destroyed | Business Insider