NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Richard Koo Warns Of "Beginning Of The End" For Japanese Economy | ZeroHedge
- The last to the party: Investors and flippers competing for small amount of inventory. | ZeroHedge
- Hot Money, Cold Credit | Financial Sense
- A Close Examination of the Reversal | Financial Sense
- IRS' Lois Lerner Re-Subpoenaed After Accidentally Waiving Her Right To Plead The Fifth | ZeroHedge
- The Rich Actually Are Different | ZeroHedge
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Terrible Blown Calls That Prove MLB Is In The Middle Of An Umpiring Crisis | Business Insider
- Sorry, Google, Normal People Don't Care About Google Glass | Business Insider
- IT Pros Are Using LinkedIn In A Surprising Way: To Shop For Enterprise Tech (LNKD) | Business Insider
- Prime Numbers Are The Secret To The Cicada's Success | Business Insider
- The 14 Lucky Early Employees And 3 Investors Behind The $1.1 Billion Tumblr Deal... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 12 Jobs That Must Evolve Or Die | Business Insider