NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Bloodied Idealogues vs. The Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Mass Layoffs Continue For America's Miners | ZeroHedge
- Austria Confirms Faith In Fiat Fading: Repatriates 110 Tons Of Gold From BOE | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- Greece May Need To Issue IOUs Schaeuble Says After Latest Failure To Reach A Deal | ZeroHedge
- Robots on Verge of Replacing Human Anesthesiologists | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap May 22, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Obama administration just effectively ended one of the NSA's most controversial... | Business Insider
- Fed's Yellen expects rate hike 'some point this year... | Business Insider
- Senate blocks bill that would end US bulk data dragnet | Business Insider
- How former NFL star Tiki Barber hires at his startup | Business Insider
- Mourinho wants champs Chelsea to finish on a high | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek