NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anti-Goldilocks Jobs Data Sends S&P Back Into Correction | ZeroHedge
- German Spy Chief Says ISIS Operatives Have Infiltrated Europe Disguised As Refugees | ZeroHedge
- Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt Renews Its Decline | Financial Sense
- Gold Surges Back Into The Green After $1.2 Billion Morning Plunge | ZeroHedge
- China's 3 Trillion Dollar Mistake | ZeroHedge
- The War On Savers And The 200 Rulers Of World Finance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A $63 million winning lottery ticket is going to waste | Business Insider
- 50 unnecessary things no one needs to buy | Business Insider
- Agent cuts ties with Johnny Manziel and releases a sad statement... | Business Insider
- If you want a high-paying job as a back-end developer, now... | Business Insider
- NASA's Curiosity Mars rover is snapping pictures of something unlike... | Business Insider
- Stocks are lower after the jobs report (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, GLD, GLX) | Business Insider
- Steven Avery's new lawyer is using this forensic test to... | Business Insider