NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do Equities (and Real Estate) Give You Inflation Protection? | Financial Sense
- To Celebrate The Bull Market Anniversary, Sbarro Files Second Bankruptcy In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market’s New Normal: A Wall of Worry | Financial Sense
- Ron Paul Asks "Can We Afford Ukraine?" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Hedges Against Surge In Cost Of Bread, Eggs, Beer and Fuel | ZeroHedge
- North Korean Tanker Burning In Libya After Navy Opens Fire | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- eBay Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees And Says His Attacks Are '... | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIDER... | Business Insider
- THE DOW FALLS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- ThriveOn Wants To Help You Get High Quality, Affordable Mental Health Care — And It Just Won At... | Business Insider
- Sheryl Sandberg Enlisted Beyoncé For A 'Lean In'... | Business Insider
- The Best Part Of The 'True Detective' Finale Was A 15-Minute Game... | Business Insider