NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Good Doctor Has Made Another Biotech Purchase | iBankCoin.com
- Putin Condemns "Brazen Murder Of Boris Nemtsov" As "Politically Motivated" | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- Stocks Inch Higher As Draghi Dreams Trump Dismal Data | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Declined in January | Financial Sense
- How the West Got Hooked On “Humanitarian War” | ZeroHedge
- Who Said It? "If You Take Out Saddam, I Guarantee It Will Have Enormous Positive Reverberations" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An explanation of everything in the new 'Avengers' trailer | Business Insider
- Google has added a bunch of smartphone security features to Google Apps that... | Business Insider
- Here's why this Texas Republican's dreams to send people to a star... | Business Insider
- An engineer solved the most annoying problem with ordering lunch at work | Business Insider
- In January, spending at bars and restaurants topped grocery stores for the first time... | Business Insider
- 15 amazing features in Google Apps you probably don't know about | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek