NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MYSTeRiouS WHiTe FLaGs... | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
- The Baltic Dry Index Collapses To 18-Month Lows; Worst July Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
- No Thanks, Call Me When You're Dead | ZeroHedge
- MH17 Will Usher In A Completely New Kind Of War - One The US Cannot Win | ZeroHedge
- BET AGAINST CARL–BLOW UP YOUR HEDGE FUND | iBankCoin.com
- William O'Brien, Infamous CEO Of BATS, Has Left The Firm | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- International Monitors: Pro-Russian Rebels In Ukraine Have Sawed Into The... | Business Insider
- Here's What We Know About The Secretive, Elon Musk-Backed Firm Creating Functional... | Business Insider
- 11 Habits Of Extremely Boring People | Business Insider
- How Your Diet Is Stressing You Out | Business Insider
- Here's Why Students Fall Asleep During Lectures | Business Insider
- One Man Made Art From His WiFi Signals, And The Results Are Stunning | Business Insider
- This Simple Math Concept Went Nowhere For A Century And Then — BOOM — Computers | Business Insider