NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sean Spicer Gives First Official White House Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Collapse Of The Left's Great Con | ZeroHedge
- Trump May "Stop Enforcing Obamacare's Individual Mandate" | ZeroHedge
- USD Dumps After Treasury Sec Nominee Mnuchin Warns Of "Excessively Strong" Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Trader Warns "Trump's First Week Could Keep Markets Busy" - What To Watch | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong on Capital Flows, Market Bubbles, and the Road Ahead | Financial Sense
- For The First Time Ever Russia Beats Saudi Arabia As China's Top Oil Supplier | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen talk about the... | Business Insider
- Here's how China could actually benefit from a Trump presidency | Business Insider
- Trump meeting with leaders of building,... | Business Insider
- The stock market is booming, but Trump can't take all the credit... | Business Insider
- Trump signs executive order on TPP | Business Insider
- Win or lose, Nintendo Switch heralds a big change for the 127-year-old company (NTDOY... | Business Insider
- These 30-something school teachers retired with over $1 million after only... | Business Insider