NetFlix Deserves a Look
NetFlix Inc (NFLX) shares are done going down, they have bounced back 30% since trading $62 last month. Today NetFlix shares closed at $81.64 and its clear they are done falling like a rock.
NetFlix (NFLX) and its fall from grace was a big story last year. Recall the ridiculous $300 share price and its CEO Reed Hastings consistent bat shit antics. All the madness appears to be behind us as NetFlix has bounced from $62 share price to today's $80 level.
The drama with Viacom (VIAB) channels dropping from DirecTV (DTV) until the idiots figure it out is only building the long case for NetFlix. Just when everyone gave up on NetFlix the company said last week that its subscribers watched 1 billion hours of television shows and movies in the month of June. The trend is real of consumers dumping traditional cable packages and opting for NetFlix, Hulu, Crackle and other XBOX Live Apps.
NetFlix is becoming a poor mans HBO with original programming such as House of Cards , starring Kevin Spacey, later this year. The company plans to air 10 new episodes of Arrested Development in early 2013. The company has tons of TV shows and still offers some movies just not everything consumers want. Still its enough to keep its customers satisified with content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Twentieth Century Fox, Hasbro studios, The Weinstein Company (TWC), Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, and Epix.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NetFlix has attracted some serious buyers in the past 30 days and its momentum is building.
The bottom finally appears to have been hit, its time to get back in the game.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EIA Inventory Report Analysis and Key Levels to Watch in the Oil Market (Video) | ZeroHedge
- When A Nation Is Doomed - A Definition... | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Slide As Dollar Continues Rising: Has The "Pricing In" Of Trump Begun | ZeroHedge
- Mike Bloomberg Booed After Lashing Out At College "Safe Spaces" | ZeroHedge
- ReaDY FoR SoDoMY... | ZeroHedge
- Dollar's Best Day In 6 Months Sparks Stock Slump, Bond Jump | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 165 – Dr. Ron Paul: How Voting for Yourself Creates Wealth and Freedom | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the 24 stocks that hedge funds love | Business Insider
- The US Navy's first drone warship just hit the waters for testing | Business Insider
- Spanish banks are getting pummeled and it means another... | Business Insider
- Navy SEAL killed fighting ISIS in Iraq | Business Insider
- Google adds support for IFTTT to its OnHub router (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- A 17-year-old beat out 10,000 other people to win a Google contest — 5 years later... | Business Insider
- LinkedIn's big Q1 earnings highlight value of native ads (... | Business Insider