3 Stocks going Shining Style on Shareholders (NFLX, GLW, XRX)
Shares of Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) all hit new 12 month lows today. They all happen to be great companies but are down on their luck. Before shareholders freak out like Jack it could be the opportune time to bet on a comeback.
Dull companies like Xerox (XRX) and Corning (GLW) are looking to be priced very well thanks to their declines. Xerox shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.2 and EPS of 0.9. Corning has a P/E Ratio of 7.5 and EPS of 1.6. Xerox is at $6.45 a share today and pays a 2.6% annual dividend yield. Corning is at $11.28 a share but forks out a 2.6% annual dividend yield.
More Shining then Dull Netflix Inc (NFLX) shares are at $60 and very far from its 12 month high of $274. The company blew the earnings call today and its shares are down 25%. Netflix shares for what its worth have a P/E Ratio of 44.2 and EPS of 1.82.
If you follow these 3 companies then you shouldn't be expecting huge gains in the coming months. You can bet traders and fund managers are considering getting in while these 3 stocks trade at their respective 52-week lows. Chances are if you found this article then you know Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) did impress the Street on their latest conference calls. Mastery believes these companies out of all the stocks hitting new 12 month lows these 3 stocks represent the best possible comeback candidates.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NFLX, GLW, and XRX are at trading rock bottom. They could go lower but Mastery as well as the majority of real analysts covering the stocks expect them to improve later in the year.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends: GLW, XRX, NFLX.
3 Shining Style Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
- WACC Is Back: Getting Ready To Live In An Era Of Rising Rates | ZeroHedge
- Germany Outraged After Afghan Refugee Arrested In Rape, Murder Of 19 Year Old Female Student | ZeroHedge
- December Macro Update: Employment Growth Is Decelerating | Financial Sense
- “Otto” Self-Driving Truck Test on Ohio Roads This Week | Financial Sense
- After ISIS Machete Attack, Ohio Students Still Unable To Say The Word "Terrorist" | ZeroHedge
- How Trump Made Domestic Cyclical Stocks Great Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Megyn Kelly doesn't like 'public shaming' in TV... | Business Insider
- Animated map shows the most popular fast food... | Business Insider
- Analyst cuts Apple price target on 'uninspiring' iPhone 7... | Business Insider
- A CEO shares the best advice she received before... | Business Insider
- North Carolina governor Pat McCrory concedes, handing election to Democrat Roy Cooper... | Business Insider
- A new billboard for 'Man in the High Castle' shows... | Business Insider
- Mobile ad costs are climbing | Business Insider