3 Stocks going Shining Style on Shareholders (NFLX, GLW, XRX)
Shares of Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) all hit new 12 month lows today. They all happen to be great companies but are down on their luck. Before shareholders freak out like Jack it could be the opportune time to bet on a comeback.
Dull companies like Xerox (XRX) and Corning (GLW) are looking to be priced very well thanks to their declines. Xerox shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.2 and EPS of 0.9. Corning has a P/E Ratio of 7.5 and EPS of 1.6. Xerox is at $6.45 a share today and pays a 2.6% annual dividend yield. Corning is at $11.28 a share but forks out a 2.6% annual dividend yield.
More Shining then Dull Netflix Inc (NFLX) shares are at $60 and very far from its 12 month high of $274. The company blew the earnings call today and its shares are down 25%. Netflix shares for what its worth have a P/E Ratio of 44.2 and EPS of 1.82.
If you follow these 3 companies then you shouldn't be expecting huge gains in the coming months. You can bet traders and fund managers are considering getting in while these 3 stocks trade at their respective 52-week lows. Chances are if you found this article then you know Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) did impress the Street on their latest conference calls. Mastery believes these companies out of all the stocks hitting new 12 month lows these 3 stocks represent the best possible comeback candidates.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NFLX, GLW, and XRX are at trading rock bottom. They could go lower but Mastery as well as the majority of real analysts covering the stocks expect them to improve later in the year.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends: GLW, XRX, NFLX.
3 Shining Style Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Stocks Crash Most In 19 Years, Re-Open Limit Down (Despite PBOC Hail Mary) | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators: Spring Rebound, Though Risks Remain | Financial Sense
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- 1914 Deja Vu: Draghi's Cap On ELA Is Today's Czar Nicholas Troop Mobilization | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Explains Who Gets Stuck With The Bill When Greece Leaves The Party | ZeroHedge
- Domestic Consumer Spending Goes Up | Financial Sense
- Weak Currencies Do Not Boost Exports, Study Finds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Remember talk of Russia abandoning Assad? Not so fast ... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- VPNs won’t protect you from state spooks and cyber crooks | Business Insider
- Upmarket Airbnb rival onefinestay just raised £25 million | Business Insider
- This Londoner is raising thousands for a... | Business Insider