3 Stocks going Shining Style on Shareholders (NFLX, GLW, XRX)
Shares of Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) all hit new 12 month lows today. They all happen to be great companies but are down on their luck. Before shareholders freak out like Jack it could be the opportune time to bet on a comeback.
Dull companies like Xerox (XRX) and Corning (GLW) are looking to be priced very well thanks to their declines. Xerox shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.2 and EPS of 0.9. Corning has a P/E Ratio of 7.5 and EPS of 1.6. Xerox is at $6.45 a share today and pays a 2.6% annual dividend yield. Corning is at $11.28 a share but forks out a 2.6% annual dividend yield.
More Shining then Dull Netflix Inc (NFLX) shares are at $60 and very far from its 12 month high of $274. The company blew the earnings call today and its shares are down 25%. Netflix shares for what its worth have a P/E Ratio of 44.2 and EPS of 1.82.
If you follow these 3 companies then you shouldn't be expecting huge gains in the coming months. You can bet traders and fund managers are considering getting in while these 3 stocks trade at their respective 52-week lows. Chances are if you found this article then you know Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) did impress the Street on their latest conference calls. Mastery believes these companies out of all the stocks hitting new 12 month lows these 3 stocks represent the best possible comeback candidates.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NFLX, GLW, and XRX are at trading rock bottom. They could go lower but Mastery as well as the majority of real analysts covering the stocks expect them to improve later in the year.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends: GLW, XRX, NFLX.
3 Shining Style Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Has 'Boundary' Problems | ZeroHedge
- State Department Issues Worldwide Travel Alert "Due To Increased Terrorist Threats" | ZeroHedge
- Robbery In Progress At Chase Branch On 6th Avenue In Downtown Manhattan | ZeroHedge
- The Renminbi’s Path of Least Resistance | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Slide, Futures Drop After Turkey Shoots Down Russian Warplane | ZeroHedge
- "It's All A Lie" - Eric Sprott Slams Massive Monetary Metals Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- From Hope To Nope - Consumer Confidence Crashes To 14-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene | Business Insider
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' director slams people trying to... | Business Insider
- Explosion hits bus carrying presidential guards in Tunis | Business Insider
- German business confidence rises in November: Ifo | Business Insider
- Reusable rocket: In a first, booster returns safely to... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Myanmar mine landslide toll tops 100 | Business Insider