3 Stocks going Shining Style on Shareholders (NFLX, GLW, XRX)
Shares of Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) all hit new 12 month lows today. They all happen to be great companies but are down on their luck. Before shareholders freak out like Jack it could be the opportune time to bet on a comeback.
Dull companies like Xerox (XRX) and Corning (GLW) are looking to be priced very well thanks to their declines. Xerox shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.2 and EPS of 0.9. Corning has a P/E Ratio of 7.5 and EPS of 1.6. Xerox is at $6.45 a share today and pays a 2.6% annual dividend yield. Corning is at $11.28 a share but forks out a 2.6% annual dividend yield.
More Shining then Dull Netflix Inc (NFLX) shares are at $60 and very far from its 12 month high of $274. The company blew the earnings call today and its shares are down 25%. Netflix shares for what its worth have a P/E Ratio of 44.2 and EPS of 1.82.
If you follow these 3 companies then you shouldn't be expecting huge gains in the coming months. You can bet traders and fund managers are considering getting in while these 3 stocks trade at their respective 52-week lows. Chances are if you found this article then you know Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) did impress the Street on their latest conference calls. Mastery believes these companies out of all the stocks hitting new 12 month lows these 3 stocks represent the best possible comeback candidates.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NFLX, GLW, and XRX are at trading rock bottom. They could go lower but Mastery as well as the majority of real analysts covering the stocks expect them to improve later in the year.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends: GLW, XRX, NFLX.
3 Shining Style Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- "Gold Is A 6,000 Year Old Bubble" - Citi's Dutch Strategist Throws Up All Over Gold, Days After Dutch Gold Repatriation | ZeroHedge
- Dow Record Close Despite Bond Yields, Bullion, & Black Gold Battering | ZeroHedge
- "Now That's What I Call A Bubble" | ZeroHedge
- Cutting Oil Production Will Not Solve OPEC’s Problems | Financial Sense
- Irrational Exuberance – Descriptive Superlatives Exhaustion Point Is Reached | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How To Fake A British Accent | Business Insider
- Obama's Middle East Dilemma Is Now Clear | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- If You Think Black Friday Gets Insane In The US, Check Out This Video From England | Business Insider
- Check Out The Cast of Star Wars VII During A Script Read-Through... | Business Insider
- Tens Of Thousands Are Left Without Power In New England After Record-Setting Snowfall | Business Insider
- LSU Leads All Schools With The Most Players On NFL Rosters | Business Insider