3 Stocks going Shining Style on Shareholders (NFLX, GLW, XRX)
Shares of Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) all hit new 12 month lows today. They all happen to be great companies but are down on their luck. Before shareholders freak out like Jack it could be the opportune time to bet on a comeback.
Dull companies like Xerox (XRX) and Corning (GLW) are looking to be priced very well thanks to their declines. Xerox shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.2 and EPS of 0.9. Corning has a P/E Ratio of 7.5 and EPS of 1.6. Xerox is at $6.45 a share today and pays a 2.6% annual dividend yield. Corning is at $11.28 a share but forks out a 2.6% annual dividend yield.
More Shining then Dull Netflix Inc (NFLX) shares are at $60 and very far from its 12 month high of $274. The company blew the earnings call today and its shares are down 25%. Netflix shares for what its worth have a P/E Ratio of 44.2 and EPS of 1.82.
If you follow these 3 companies then you shouldn't be expecting huge gains in the coming months. You can bet traders and fund managers are considering getting in while these 3 stocks trade at their respective 52-week lows. Chances are if you found this article then you know Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) did impress the Street on their latest conference calls. Mastery believes these companies out of all the stocks hitting new 12 month lows these 3 stocks represent the best possible comeback candidates.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NFLX, GLW, and XRX are at trading rock bottom. They could go lower but Mastery as well as the majority of real analysts covering the stocks expect them to improve later in the year.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends: GLW, XRX, NFLX.
3 Shining Style Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Feds Probing Potential Insider Trading By Senator Bob Corker | ZeroHedge
- More Young Americans Live With Their Parents Than At Any Time Since The Great Depression | ZeroHedge
- Violent Protesters Storm Trump Rally In New Mexico; Throw Rocks, Bottles At Riot Police | ZeroHedge
- "Pre-Crime" Arrives In Chicago - Big Data Tells Cops Who's Next To Be Shot | ZeroHedge
- Why One Bank Is Urging Its Clients To Dump. Oil. Now | ZeroHedge
- On the Freddie Gray Case and Baltimore’s Path to Poverty | ZeroHedge
- Fed Officials Come Looking for a Fight | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the real reason Disney stopped making video games | Business Insider
- Cadillac has ended production of its electric car after just 2 years (GM) | Business Insider
- Lionel Messi is obsessed with Stephen Curry and sees a lot of himself in the... | Business Insider
- A CEO explains how to overcome your fear of public speaking... | Business Insider
- We needed a theoretical physicist to explain this mind-boggling moment in... | Business Insider
- This is the most addictive game you can play in your browser | Business Insider
- THE GLOBAL SMARTPHONE REPORT: The forces behind the global deceleration in smartphone... | Business Insider