3 Stocks going Shining Style on Shareholders (NFLX, GLW, XRX)
Shares of Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) all hit new 12 month lows today. They all happen to be great companies but are down on their luck. Before shareholders freak out like Jack it could be the opportune time to bet on a comeback.
Dull companies like Xerox (XRX) and Corning (GLW) are looking to be priced very well thanks to their declines. Xerox shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.2 and EPS of 0.9. Corning has a P/E Ratio of 7.5 and EPS of 1.6. Xerox is at $6.45 a share today and pays a 2.6% annual dividend yield. Corning is at $11.28 a share but forks out a 2.6% annual dividend yield.
More Shining then Dull Netflix Inc (NFLX) shares are at $60 and very far from its 12 month high of $274. The company blew the earnings call today and its shares are down 25%. Netflix shares for what its worth have a P/E Ratio of 44.2 and EPS of 1.82.
If you follow these 3 companies then you shouldn't be expecting huge gains in the coming months. You can bet traders and fund managers are considering getting in while these 3 stocks trade at their respective 52-week lows. Chances are if you found this article then you know Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) did impress the Street on their latest conference calls. Mastery believes these companies out of all the stocks hitting new 12 month lows these 3 stocks represent the best possible comeback candidates.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NFLX, GLW, and XRX are at trading rock bottom. They could go lower but Mastery as well as the majority of real analysts covering the stocks expect them to improve later in the year.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends: GLW, XRX, NFLX.
3 Shining Style Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wikileaks Releases First Batch Of Emails Sent To And From President Obama's Secret Email Address | ZeroHedge
- Trump Pledges To Accept Election Day Result, If... | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Podesta Email Reveals Why Larry Summers Did Not Become Obama's Treasury Secretary | ZeroHedge
- Fear Won’t Drive the Failure of Globalism, But Blinding Contempt Will | ZeroHedge
- A Realist's View Of The US Presidential Contest | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank and the Fraud of Too-Big-To-Fail | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- My favorite productivity app is a free feature that's already on your iPhone | Business Insider
- Lyft just hired its first-ever strategy chief to help it beat Uber | Business Insider
- The best bakery in every state, according to Foursquare | Business Insider
- Nintendo tumbles after announcing its new gaming system | Business Insider
- The Air Force is laying out its future plans for the A-10 | Business Insider
- Our parents discovered leisure, and we destroyed it | Business Insider
- Shifting trends and priorities are set to transform... | Business Insider