3 Stocks going Shining Style on Shareholders (NFLX, GLW, XRX)
Shares of Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) all hit new 12 month lows today. They all happen to be great companies but are down on their luck. Before shareholders freak out like Jack it could be the opportune time to bet on a comeback.
Dull companies like Xerox (XRX) and Corning (GLW) are looking to be priced very well thanks to their declines. Xerox shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 7.2 and EPS of 0.9. Corning has a P/E Ratio of 7.5 and EPS of 1.6. Xerox is at $6.45 a share today and pays a 2.6% annual dividend yield. Corning is at $11.28 a share but forks out a 2.6% annual dividend yield.
More Shining then Dull Netflix Inc (NFLX) shares are at $60 and very far from its 12 month high of $274. The company blew the earnings call today and its shares are down 25%. Netflix shares for what its worth have a P/E Ratio of 44.2 and EPS of 1.82.
If you follow these 3 companies then you shouldn't be expecting huge gains in the coming months. You can bet traders and fund managers are considering getting in while these 3 stocks trade at their respective 52-week lows. Chances are if you found this article then you know Xerox Corp (XRX), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), and Corning Inc. (GLW) did impress the Street on their latest conference calls. Mastery believes these companies out of all the stocks hitting new 12 month lows these 3 stocks represent the best possible comeback candidates.
MASTERY Bottom line:
NFLX, GLW, and XRX are at trading rock bottom. They could go lower but Mastery as well as the majority of real analysts covering the stocks expect them to improve later in the year.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends: GLW, XRX, NFLX.
3 Shining Style Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shell’s Prelude, the World’s Largest Ever Floating Vessel, Hits the Sea | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Exits Commodity Trading, Fires 200 | ZeroHedge
- Whoever Smelt it Dealt It | iBankCoin.com
- Enormous Discrepancy Between Jobs and Employment Continues | Financial Sense
- Japan Secures Final Passage Of Secrecy Bill - Designed by Kafka & Inspired By Hitler?!! | ZeroHedge
- Futures Pushed Higher On Weaker Yen, But All Could Change With Today's "Most Important Ever" Jobs Number | ZeroHedge
- Car And Student Loans Account For 95% Of All Consumer Credit Issued In Past Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Most Amazing Satellite Images Of The Year | Business Insider
- Mobile And E-Commerce Exploded Over... | Business Insider
- GMO's James Montier Presents The Golden Rule Of Investing | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: At $35 Million, The Most Expensive... | Business Insider
- OBAMA: NELSON MANDELA 'BELONGS TO THE AGES' | Business Insider
- In 21 Charts, Here's How The American Job Market Crushed It In November | Business Insider
- Mobile Display Advertising Is As Messy And Confusing As Ever, Here's How All The... | Business Insider