Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Military "Accidentally" Sends Live Anthrax To 9 States Via FedEx | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- How “Add & Reduce” Trade Management Can Yield Profits with Lowered Risk | FundMyMutualFund
- Just One Chart | ZeroHedge
- In Denial: We Pursue Endless Growth At Our Peril | ZeroHedge
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- WeLCoMe To MouNT 9-11 USA... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This 'Game of Thrones' chart paints a disappointing picture for the show so... | Business Insider
- The founder of Silk Road deserves a harsh sentence (but not nearly as... | Business Insider
- Djokovic, Nadal, Serena in Saturday special | Business Insider
- Your Instagram feed is about to get flooded with sunset pics —... | Business Insider
- Al Qaeda's strategy in Syria is working | Business Insider
- Salesforce jumps on the artificial intelligence bandwagon with a surprise acquisition (CRM) | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek