Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Rigged' Debates? Questions Arise Again Over Lighted Screen At Hillary's Podium | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Goldman CEO Blankfein "Supportive" Of Hillary But "Doesn't Want To Hurt Her" By Endorsing | ZeroHedge
- Risk Of "Mass Exodus" Of Doctors From Medicare Looms | ZeroHedge
- Six Things To Consider About Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Who Can Expose "The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new zodiac sign is actually ancient – but astrologists are blaming NASA | Business Insider
- How Google's self-driving car project rose from a crazy idea to a top... | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Millions of Americans are still financially invisible | Business Insider
- LL Cool J breaks down his favorite 60-minute full-body workout | Business Insider
- A startup cofounded by Michael Dell's brother Adam and backed... | Business Insider