Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Retired Green Beret Warns "There Are Destabilizing Forces At Work Here" | ZeroHedge
- Despite Arrest Of Top Advisor And Bodyguard, New Poll Shows Le Pen Is Mightier Than Les Globalists | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Calls For 'Resistance': "We Need To Stay Engaged... I'll Be With You Every Step Of The Way" | ZeroHedge
- The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies | Financial Sense
- Late-Day Panic-Buying Sends Dow To Longest Record Streak In 30 Years | ZeroHedge
- As Bitcoin Surges To Record High, China Prepares Its Own Digital Currency | ZeroHedge
- CNN Responds To Being Blocked From White House Press Briefing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Attorney General Sessions has said 'good people don... | Business Insider
- Trump bashes the media for using anonymous sources —... | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- New York City's most iconic hotel is closing indefinitely this month — take a look... | Business Insider
- Gretchen Carlson in talks to join MSNBC, sources say | Business Insider
- Mosul is just the first item on Iraq's list of critical problems | Business Insider
- TOP DEMOCRATIC SENATOR: The party has to do these 3 things to start winning... | Business Insider