Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When The Yen Was A Last Resort Safety Bid, You Know It Was Bad | ZeroHedge
- The Troubling Decline Of Financial Independence In America | ZeroHedge
- Oil Surges To $45 After Saudi Troops Invade Yemen | ZeroHedge
- Ashley Madison CEO Quits | ZeroHedge
- Fed Kocherlakota: 2015 Rate Rise Not Appropriate, Open To More Stimulus | ZeroHedge
- Fed Fails - American Spending Growth Is Weakest Since March 2011 | ZeroHedge
- VIX Backwardation Continues - It's Not Over Yet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former broadcaster in TV shooting was a volatile, angry... | Business Insider
- Ebola survivor who lost 21 relatives gives birth to baby... | Business Insider
- Study can't confirm results of many psychology... | Business Insider
- A look at Serena Williams' possible path to true... | Business Insider
- Lottery winners don't get largesse, but get left out | Business Insider
- Officer killed, 1 stabbed to death during domestic dispute... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Station live for morning broadcast after... | Business Insider