Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Gross: "Central Banks Have Gone Too Far In Their Misguided Efforts To Support Economic Growth" | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth | Financial Sense
- The Problem With The Forward EPS Hockeystick: Millions Of Americans Are About To Lose Their Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 2 | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- LiVe LoNG AND PRoSPeR... | ZeroHedge
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Kim Kardashian reveals the 'accidental' reason why her mobile... | Business Insider
- Costco is replacing American Express with Visa and Citi (COST, AXP, V, C) | Business Insider
- Big US banks batten down as tighter regulation looms | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Macau casino free fall sees record revenue drop | Business Insider
- Check out all these Apple knockoffs at the biggest mobile conference in the world | Business Insider