Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trader Exclaims "Markets Are In An Alternate Universe" | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Bank's 10 Outrageous Predictions For 2017: Brexit Never Happens, Bitcoin Surges, Fed Folds | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? Don't Trust the Unemployment Rate for the Answer! | Financial Sense
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Rise As Oil Dips; US Stock Futures And Dollar Flat | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 7 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China calls Iowa governor Terry Branstad an... | Business Insider
- A white nationalist leader's speech sparked... | Business Insider
- Apple Music is gaining steam, but it can't catch Spotify (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Visa and MasterCard are delaying the EMV shift for gas... | Business Insider
- Unforgettable photos from the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, 75 years ago today | Business Insider
- How the Amazon Echo won me over and became the center of my smart home | Business Insider
- Sweden's famous Icehotel now has hand-carved ice rooms that stay frozen all... | Business Insider