Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "World's Biggest Short Squeeze" Has Spread From ETFs To Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz To Make "Major Announcement" At 4 PM | ZeroHedge
- And So It Begins? | ZeroHedge
- Former House Speaker And "Serial Child Molester" Dennis Hastert Sentenced To 15 Months In Prison | ZeroHedge
- Key Gold Index Doubles In 2016 (But Nobody Noticed) | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz Announces Carly Fiorina As VP Running Mate: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- World's Most Exclusive Club | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Venezuela is pushing a 2-day workweek to save energy | Business Insider
- Yale will keep the name of a fervent advocate of slavery on one of its... | Business Insider
- If aliens wanted to annihilate us here's a clever way we could avoid... | Business Insider
- Twitter erupted after Carly Fiorina sang to Ted Cruz's young daughters | Business Insider
- One of the F-35's most expensive features was made possible by flying... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett brilliantly explains how bubbles are formed | Business Insider