Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Astonishing Rise of Central Bank Fear | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- Contrary To IRS Lies, Some 30,000 Lois Lerner "Forever Lost" Emails Have Been Recovered | ZeroHedge
- Proof That Golf And Economics Don't Mix | ZeroHedge
- Your Role In The World Explained (In 1 Simple Sketch) | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Retail Offsets Eurozone Weakness | Financial Sense
- On The Looming Wall Of Chinese Defaults, Restructuring Firm Warns "You Know It's Coming" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't Say Warren Buffett and Robert Shiller Didn't Warn You | TheStreet.com
- Jameis Winston Explains Why He Shoved A Ref | Business Insider
- All Blacks in quest to continue Wales domination | Business Insider
- Pacquiao beats Algieri to retain WBO welterweight title | Business Insider
- Spending On Native Advertising Is Soaring As... | Business Insider
- 43 Meals Everyone Should Eat In Their Lifetime | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com