Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A BaNZai7 CHRiSTMaS CaRoL.. | ZeroHedge
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- The REAL Santa Claus | ZeroHedge
- "Twas The Day Before Xmas, And All Through The Fed..." | ZeroHedge
- 18-Year-Old Black Teen Who Drew Gun Shot Dead By Police In St. Louis Gas Station | ZeroHedge
- Why Everyone Is About To Rush Into Subprime Mortgage Debt (Again) | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Taking A Stand For Freedom" - New Yorkers Explain Why They Are Waiting In Line To See "The Interview" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China extends high-speed rail network to Xinjiang | Business Insider
- MICROSOFT: Here's Why We Decided To Release 'The Interview... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- 15 Awesome Photos From Sony's 2015 World Photography... | Business Insider
- PlayStation, Xbox service in US goes down on Christmas | Business Insider