Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Boots On The Ground In Ukraine: "I Needed To See This For Myself" | ZeroHedge
- The Allocation is Nearly Complete | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $ZPIN | iBankCoin.com
- 100 Years Ago Today It Began: "Austria Has Chosen War" | ZeroHedge
- Macro Weakness Sends Stocks Reeling, All Indices Red Post-MH17 | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Recovery? Europe Would Love Some Of That | ZeroHedge
- An Abandoned Chart | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at... | StreetInsider.com
- John Oliver Challenges Vladimir Putin Over 'Space... | Business Insider
- 3 Risks Every Leader Should Take | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Portugal's Troubled Banco Espirito Santo Could Report A Loss That Completely... | Business Insider
- China Investigates Four Microsoft Offices For Alleged 'Antitrust'... | Business Insider
- 21 Hidden Bars In New York City (And How To Find Them) | Business Insider