Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- US Navy Makes Gas from Seawater | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $SPLK | iBankCoin.com
- Is Nuclear Energy Ready for a Comeback? | Financial Sense
- Facebook Beats But CFO Leaving | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Candidates For Earth 2.0 | Business Insider
- Apple Preparing to Crush Competition Again | TheStreet.com
- One Stunning Stat That Shows How Nike Changed The Shoe Industry Forever | Business Insider
- Markets Are Drifting Higher (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, NFLX) | Business Insider
- Google Could End Up Paying For The Samsung/Apple Lawsuit (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Investors Can Learn Crucial Lessons From The Two Sides Of Every Trade | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek