Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Spot The "Broken Market" Day | ZeroHedge
- Subprime Bubble Pop 2.0? Department Of Financial Services Slams America's Largest Subprime Servicer | ZeroHedge
- First Swiss Gold Poll Shows Pro-Gold Side In Lead At 45% | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Take A Look Inside Virgin Galactic's Massive... | Business Insider
- McDonald's Sales Fall More Than Expected (MCD) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's Why The Government Is Filing Lawsuits Against Huge Piles Of... | Business Insider
- Staples Investigating Possible Credit Card Data Breach at Stores | TheStreet.com
- DOW FALLS 150: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, HLF, AAPL, BA, USO,... | Business Insider