Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tuesday Humor: S##t Happens, But Not In China | ZeroHedge
- Are Japanese Equities Discounting Further QE Ahead? | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Japan Stunned After Biggest Ever, $617 Billion "Fat Finger" Trading Error Slams Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Europe On Triple-Dip Alert After German Manufacturing Posts First Contraction In 15 Months | ZeroHedge
- More Lies: Watchdog Finds Government "Greatly Exaggerated" Success In Funding Small Businesses Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine on the Brink | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Peter Thiel Says Europe Is 'A Slacker With Low... | Business Insider
- India celebrates good over evil at popular Hindu festival... | Business Insider
- Secret lives: an evening in a Ugandan gay bar | Business Insider
- America's Equipment Is Getting Seriously Old | Business Insider
- Here's The Video That Made 9-11 Truthers Think A Senator Was On... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- EU keeps Russia sanctions over Ukraine in place | Business Insider