Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Auditing The IRS: "Is There Any Limit To The Scope Where You Folks Can Go?" | ZeroHedge
- More Foreclosures and Suicides than During the Great Depression | ZeroHedge
- Rick Santelli: Europe Is Baking Rotten Cookies | Financial Sense
- America’s Addiction to Foreign Uranium | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The Great "American" Divide | ZeroHedge
- Greenback Going Old School | iBankCoin.com
- Gold at Major Inflection Point | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: GOOG AAPL CREE | TheStreet.com
- Astronaut From Space Station Feels Dizzy, Horrible, And Old Now That He's Back On... | Business Insider
- One Day You'll Look Back And Realize How Completely Amazing The Market Is Right... | Business Insider
- Let's Take A Minute To Review The Failed Recession Calls Of ECRI And Lakshman... | Business Insider
- North Korea Fired 3 Missiles Into The Sea Of Japan | Business Insider
- FACEBOOK IS NOT GOING TO BID FOR TUMBLR: Tumblr Is Yahoo... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com