Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Gold We Trust, 2016 Edition | ZeroHedge
- After Brexit, Ron Paul Asks "Can We Exit A Few Things Too?" | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Sanders: The World Is Rejecting Globalization | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- "Death To All Zombies!" | ZeroHedge
- Union Jacked | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Some San Francisco tech workers have to spend half... | Business Insider
- 7 electric cars that could challenge Tesla's Model S (TSLA) | Business Insider
- 7 big investment mistakes you're probably making | Business Insider
- 7 things I wish I had known about money before I graduated from college... | Business Insider
- Mexico's president quietly hit a somber milestone | Business Insider
- Superhero movies are facing one big new problem | Business Insider
- Cutting edge tech discovered a popular word inmates say during phone calls — and... | Business Insider