Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- But Dem Yields Doe | iBankCoin.com
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
- In the Count Room for This Sector | iBankCoin.com
- Chelsea Clinton is Quitting Her $600,000/Year NBC "Reporter" Job | ZeroHedge
- A Rare Glimpse Inside The NY Fed's Favorite 'Quote-Stuffing' Hedge Fund: Citadel | ZeroHedge
- Taupe: It’s Not Just For The Oval Office Anymore | ZeroHedge
- This Is How ISIS Is Building An Airforce | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American Airlines Is Back On Orbitz (AAL, OWW, LCC) | Business Insider
- Why Google Banned A Privacy Tool Called 'Disconnect Mobile' From The Android... | Business Insider
- 4 Ways To Get Ahead At Work Without Sucking Up | Business Insider
- Another Flight Was Diverted Because Passengers Were Fighting Over Reclining Seats | Business Insider
- Look At IBM's Wild Cult-Like Songbook From 1937 (IBM) | Business Insider
- Gung-ho rebels impose tough rule of newly-taken Ukraine... | Business Insider
- What's New On Netflix Streaming In September | Business Insider