Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Most Important Chart For Investors" Flashback, And Why USDJPY 120 Is Now Coming Fast | ZeroHedge
- Small Caps Surge Green Year-To-Date; VIX Decoupling | ZeroHedge
- Europe: Building a Banking Union | Financial Sense
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- Martin Armstrong: "At What Point Does Revolution Take Place?" | ZeroHedge
- How Well Does the CPI Measure Individuals’ Health Care Burden? | Financial Sense
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Fed's First Rate Hike Is In Sight | Business Insider
- Why 2014 Is The Best Year Ever To Be A Teenage Girl | Business Insider
- Free Streaming Site Sues Ad Verification Service For Allegedly Cutting Off Millions In... | Business Insider
- Barclays bank takes £500m charge against forex probes | Business Insider
- The Second Languages Of Every Part Of The World In One... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- TED CRUZ: Here's The One Thing That Will Guarantee A Hillary Clinton Victory | Business Insider