Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Global Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Ackman Unleashes Herbalife's Biggest Single-Day Gain Ever | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Updates About Ukraine And Flight MH17: News Roundup | ZeroHedge
- Bubblenomics And The Future Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- Today Doesn’t Matter Because I’m Up Another 1.5% | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Premier Li Admits Central Planning May Not Be Optimal | ZeroHedge
- Hope Is Not a Strategy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tripoli's International Airport Has Turned Into A Surreal Battleground [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- A 30-Year-Old Law Is Creating A Crisis In San Francisco | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Everything We Know About The Huge Spy Base In Cuba That Russia Is... | Business Insider
- Caroline Wozniacki And Rory McIlroy Are On Fire Since He Called Off Their... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's What It's Like To Suffer Through A 90-Minute Commute From New Jersey Every... | Business Insider