Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Crude Slides Below $81 | ZeroHedge
- If You Like Your Broken Markets... Treasury Futures Edition | ZeroHedge
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- It Will Take 398,879,561 Years To Pay Off The US Government's Debt | ZeroHedge
- Eluding the Illusion | iBankCoin.com
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Palestinian rams car into Jerusalem crowd, killing baby | Business Insider
- Sweden Is Learning Just How Insanely Difficult It Is To Capture An Enemy... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Peugeot says sales edge ahead in long haul out of crisis... | Business Insider
- This Man Claims His iPhone 6 Burned A Hole Through His Pants (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Sharapova blows chance at year-end number one | Business Insider