Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Federal Agents Investigating Bitcoin Money Laundering Extorted, Stole Over $1 Million In Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
- $20 Oil Looms As Iran-Nuclear Deal Nears Deadline | ZeroHedge
- For Robots Only: Amazon Sponsored Contest; Soft Fingers Needed | Financial Sense
- Complacency Reigns Supreme - "Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong", Right | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Bearish, It's Simply Sane" | ZeroHedge
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- Americans Supported and Inspired the Nazis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside Facebook's futuristic new campus | Business Insider
- Greece wrangles with creditors as PM faces parliament... | Business Insider
- Verdasco upsets Nadal as Serena, Murray advance at... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- People think China has gone to war against GitHub | Business Insider
- Sallie Krawcheck reveals an incredibly useful Southern phrase... | Business Insider
- Why people who are good at sports are NOT... | Business Insider