Nokia Shares: Vending Machine Prices
Just when you thought Nokia (NOK) couldn't get any lower, surprise new 52-week low. Nokia hit $1.69 a share today.
Nokia closed one penny higher than its 12 month low, finishing the day at $1.70. All kinds of drama is being blamed for today's 6% fall from downgrades to expected losses. Nokia reports Q2 results in two days (July 19th) and everyone has low expectations. The company is cutting prices on its phones and its simply attempting to survive. The big question is how well did the Lumia do in the last 3 months?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia shares could go to zero but if there was ever a time to bounce back it would before they hit $1. Thursday holds all the cards for Nokia investors, until then its going to be volatile.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- America's Waning Influence: Beijing To Invest $46 Billion In Energy, Infrastructure For US "Ally" | ZeroHedge
- Vapor Capital Asset Mismanagement LP: Jon Corzine Planning Hedge Fund Launch | ZeroHedge
- King Dollar Hurting Earnings! | Financial Sense
- "Too Many Zeros": China's Stock Bubble Proves Too Much For Computers | ZeroHedge
- Direct Evidence For The Supercycle | ZeroHedge
- Coming to Terms With the American Empire | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GOOG, TWTR, YHOO, IBM) | Business Insider
- How a tiny change in the global climate could shake up the entire... | Business Insider
- This is the piece of sci-fi technology Neil deGrasse Tyson really wants | Business Insider
- These men are in love with their life-sized dolls... | Business Insider
- Athens is draining money from... | Business Insider
- Etsy shares have been getting smoked since last week's crazy debut (ETSY) | Business Insider