15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win
Fellow Masters, all that matters is the Electoral College vote, that's it. Who cares what you and I think, it doesn't matter, it all comes down to the electoral vote. Nate Silver at the New York Times who's models are money in the bank has it pegged at a 90% chance of Obama winning the electoral vote. Thus, its time to load up on these Obama inspired stocks.
BLOW THE HOUSE DOWN
President Obama is all about alternative energy, screw oil and gasoline. We anticpate he will continue to support funding and positive momenteum for companies such as First Solar (FSLR), SunPower (SPWR) and wind turbines made by General Electric (GE). You can also just go with the ETFs that represent clean energy via the Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (KWT), Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN), and PowerShares Global Wind Energy Portfolio ETF (PWND).
Simply put, Wind and Solar are winners under an Obama Administration. Your weapons of choice by ticker are: FSLR, SPWR, GE, KWT, TAN, PWND.
Another sure bet is Obama has talked up throwing more money into infrastructure spending. Domestic infrastructure ETFs include First Trust North American Energy Infrastructure ETF (EMLP) and PowerShares Dynamic Building and Construction ETF (PKB).
Then there is -- Obamacare. Hospital and health care stocks are another great idea to buy up. That includes Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. (LPNT), Vanguard Health Systems Inc. (VHS), Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS), Health Management Associates Inc. (HMA). You can go with health care heavy ETFs as well, that includes Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLV), First Trust Health Care AlphaDEX Fund (FXH), and the iShares Dow Jones U.S. Healthcare Providers Index Fund (IHF).
The hospital/heathcare tickers are: LPNT, VHS, UHS, HMA, XLV, FXH, IHF.
Enjoy fellow Masters, may the best man win. If Nate Silver is wrong then jump to this article we put out a few months ago titled Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GeoRGe SoReASS | ZeroHedge
- The NSA's Technotyranny: One Nation Under Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- Crude Prices Bounce On Inventory Draw Despite Biggest Production Spike In 19 Months | ZeroHedge
- Putting The 'Great' In Great Depression, Stephen Roach Warns On TPP's Currency Rules | ZeroHedge
- Do Not Show This Chart To Bank Of Japan Governor Kuroda | ZeroHedge
- How Clinton Foundation Donations Led To Billions In Weapons Sales To Autocratic Regimes | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Crash, US Futures Flat Ahead Of More Greek Rumors | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Today's FIFA arrests show how far Qatar has... | Business Insider
- An ex-HP exec reportedly paid millions for a private Rolling Stones show near San... | Business Insider
- The National Spelling Bee winner from 2006 tells us how it changed her... | Business Insider
- EU, Switzerland sign major accord on tax transparency | Business Insider
- How a Geneva-based commodity trader became the largest exporter... | Business Insider
- 7 rules of dog park etiquette to keep you and your pet out of trouble... | Business Insider
- McIlroy in nine over nightmare at Irish Open | Business Insider