15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win
Fellow Masters, all that matters is the Electoral College vote, that's it. Who cares what you and I think, it doesn't matter, it all comes down to the electoral vote. Nate Silver at the New York Times who's models are money in the bank has it pegged at a 90% chance of Obama winning the electoral vote. Thus, its time to load up on these Obama inspired stocks.
BLOW THE HOUSE DOWN
President Obama is all about alternative energy, screw oil and gasoline. We anticpate he will continue to support funding and positive momenteum for companies such as First Solar (FSLR), SunPower (SPWR) and wind turbines made by General Electric (GE). You can also just go with the ETFs that represent clean energy via the Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (KWT), Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN), and PowerShares Global Wind Energy Portfolio ETF (PWND).
Simply put, Wind and Solar are winners under an Obama Administration. Your weapons of choice by ticker are: FSLR, SPWR, GE, KWT, TAN, PWND.
Another sure bet is Obama has talked up throwing more money into infrastructure spending. Domestic infrastructure ETFs include First Trust North American Energy Infrastructure ETF (EMLP) and PowerShares Dynamic Building and Construction ETF (PKB).
Then there is -- Obamacare. Hospital and health care stocks are another great idea to buy up. That includes Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. (LPNT), Vanguard Health Systems Inc. (VHS), Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS), Health Management Associates Inc. (HMA). You can go with health care heavy ETFs as well, that includes Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLV), First Trust Health Care AlphaDEX Fund (FXH), and the iShares Dow Jones U.S. Healthcare Providers Index Fund (IHF).
The hospital/heathcare tickers are: LPNT, VHS, UHS, HMA, XLV, FXH, IHF.
Enjoy fellow Masters, may the best man win. If Nate Silver is wrong then jump to this article we put out a few months ago titled Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- South Carolina Is About To Pass A Bill To Nullify Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Gold Drops $20, “I'd Rather Buy Silver,” Says Jim Rogers | Financial Sense
- (Part 6) How Likely Are Bail-Ins? Bank of England Says U.S. “Could Do Today” | ZeroHedge
- Some Stunning Perspective: China Money Creation Blows US And Japan Out Of The Water | ZeroHedge
- Chemicals Less Popular Than Financials and Homebuilders. But… | iBankCoin.com
- Chicago Vs. Houston (In 4 Charts) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Easy Ways To Make Your Resume Stand Out | Business Insider
- PAUL KRUGMAN: Our Skies Are Too Crowded For Amazon Drones | Business Insider
- HARRY DENT: America Is Headed Off The 'Demographic Cliff' And Another Crisis Is... | Business Insider
- The Victoria's Secret Angels Ranked By Popularity | Business Insider
- The Most Popular YouTube Videos Of 2013 | Business Insider
- Gisele 'Multitasking While Breastfeeding' Selfie Sparks Outrage... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek