Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pending Home Sales Miss For 5th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- CLouD NeiN... | ZeroHedge
- STiNKiN BuLLeTS... | ZeroHedge
- Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Birth Of High-Frequency Trading | ZeroHedge
- ATTENTION INTERNET: iBankCoin Has Invaded Instagram | iBankCoin.com
- Push Back: Impacts of a Rising Dollar on Corporate Earnings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 books that billionaire Warren Buffett thinks everyone should read | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's the first image of Microsoft's HoloLens prototype... | Business Insider
- Airbus profits take off in 2014, no turbulence seen in... | Business Insider
- Here's the dress from a British retailer that started a social media... | Business Insider
- Former Apple retail genius and ousted JCPenney CEO Ron Johnson is coming... | Business Insider
- Twitter is launching a new tool to combat online abuse (TWTR) | Business Insider