Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Slams Trump In First Post-Election-Loss Speech: "Resist, Insist, Persist, Enlist" | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Investors Are Dumping Japanese Bonds & Stocks At Almost Record Pace | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD, Bond Yields Tumble After ECB Hints At No Tightening | ZeroHedge
- House Intel Committee Cancels All Meetings For The Week: "Playing An Absurb Political Game" | ZeroHedge
- Partner At Paulson & Company Jumps To His Death In Midtown Manhattan | ZeroHedge
- A Change in the Wind | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The NCAA reportedly imposed a 48-hour ultimatum on North Carolina to repeal its 'bathroom law... | Business Insider
- The Kremlin says a meeting between Jared Kushner and... | Business Insider
- Trump staff will skip the White House Correspondents' Association dinner out of 'solidarity... | Business Insider
- TOP US GENERAL: US 'probably had a role' in the Mosul strike that may... | Business Insider
- Giving people $1,000 in 'emergency cash' could prevent homelessness | Business Insider
- Stocks just hit an ugly streak that hasn't happened... | Business Insider
- Uber's diversity numbers aren't great... | Business Insider