Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Nov 24, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- What Draghi Hath Wrought - German Yields Negative To 7 Years, Swiss To 14 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Republican Party | ZeroHedge
- The Real Value Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Russia Says Turkey's Attack On Jet Was "Planned Provocation" As Ankara Moves Tanks Near Syrian Border | ZeroHedge
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meat lovers rate fake and real chicken nuggets in a blind taste test | Business Insider
- Pope brings peace message to Africa amid security fears | Business Insider
- Erdogan says Turkey does not want escalation with Russia... | Business Insider
- No. 19 Vanderbilt cruises past Wake Forest 86-64 in Maui | Business Insider
- Here's why we call it 'Black Friday' | Business Insider
- Here's how many giant iPad Pros Apple could sell (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek