Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- Chart Of The Day: "Cost Of Living" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
- EleVader Down for Crude to the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- A Furious Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: "Will These Morons Ever Learn?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Is Taking A $170 Million Charge For Unsold Fire Phones (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Facebook's Newest App Wants To Make Old-School Internet Forums Sexy... | Business Insider
- Sears Plans To Close Stores And Lay Off Workers | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- N. Korea says Kim Jong-Un freed US detainee at Obama... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This Clever App Scans And Solves Math Problems Instantly Using... | Business Insider