Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- My Worst Day In Three Years | iBankCoin.com
- What Can Hong Kong And Cuba Teach Us About Economic Policy? | ZeroHedge
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 25, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Crude Carnage Continues After Close: WTI Now $65 Handle, Lowest Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- 'Wealth' Creation In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Eleven beheaded bodies found in troubled Mexican state | Business Insider
- Russia's Most Powerful Oil Official Says Oil Could... | Business Insider
- Here's How Low Oil Prices Put The World Economy At Risk In The Longer... | Business Insider
- 20 Must-See Wall Street Movies That Will Make You Wish The Market Was Open Today | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 'The Babadook' Is Horror At Its Finest | Business Insider
- Staff At Sony Pictures Are Being Forced To Use... | Business Insider