Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Apple Boosts Earnings Picture Though Overall Trend Still Negative | Financial Sense
- Market Wrap: Treasury-Equity Reallocation Trade Pushes Futures Lower, 10 Year Rises To 1.72% | ZeroHedge
- "First The Deflation - Then The Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- We Ignore Unintended Consequences At Our Peril | ZeroHedge
- The US Economy In Two Pictures | ZeroHedge
- How Ukraine Can Save China From Its Existential Threat (Spoiler Alert: Girls) | ZeroHedge
- Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A man took out 10,000 dollar bills to show his kids how much money he makes... | Business Insider
- Furious Genoa claim refs protecting higher interests | Business Insider
- These 11 apps and websites will make you miss your childhood | Business Insider
- Meet the carbon-fiber Rolls-Royce inspired by the stealth... | Business Insider
- IPO Roundup: Shake Shack Is One of 5 Stocks That Begin Trading Today | TheStreet.com
- Here's how good Tim Cook has been for Apple in one chart (... | Business Insider
- Djokovic fights off Wawrinka to reach Australian Open... | Business Insider