Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
- Philadelphia Soda Tax Leads To 30-50% Plunge In Sales, Mass Layoffs | ZeroHedge
- Google Nation - Visualizing The World's Most Valuable Brands | ZeroHedge
- Could Trump's Immigration Ban Cause Another Housing Crash? | ZeroHedge
- The Great White Hurricane | Financial Sense
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: February 21 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Expect Tesla earnings to be downright weird (TSLA) | Business Insider
- A ‘Game of Thrones’ star has been cast as the lead in ABC... | Business Insider
- Trump's gutting of Wall Street regulations is terrifying... | Business Insider
- People keep storming GOP town hall meetings around the country | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Here are the best things you can buy at The North Face's winter clearance... | Business Insider
- Today is one of the best days of year to buy a Roomba | Business Insider