Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Philly Fed Hovers Near 15-Month Lows, Prices Paid Collapse Most Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Officially Apologizes For Being A Criminal Market Manipulator | ZeroHedge
- Crescendo or Consolidation? | Financial Sense
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3" | ZeroHedge
- Core Consumer Prices Jump Most Since March 2006 Thanks To Surging Healthcare Costs | ZeroHedge
- This Is How You "Boost" GDP: US Sells Over $4 Billion In Weapons To Israel, Iran And Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LEAKED: This Microsoft app lets you copy from Windows and paste to... | Business Insider
- This incredible map lets New Yorkers see vintage photos of their street corners | Business Insider
- Samsung is losing share in China | Business Insider
- Cannes race wide open on awards eve | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Sen. John McCain: Cisco's behavior in Russia 'deserves further... | Business Insider
- An amazing college essay shows how a job at Domino's helped an '... | Business Insider