Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Gold Does In a Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- Morning Look | iBankCoin.com
- I'm Not Buying It - Not The Wall Street Rip, Nor The Keynesian Rap | ZeroHedge
- The USA Is World #1... In Young Adult Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
- China’s Pivot Toward Europe May Cut U.S. Out of Deal | Financial Sense
- Archaea Capital's 5 Bad Trades To Avoid Next Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Experts 'grasping at straws' to save near-extinct... | Business Insider
- SONY FIRES BACK AT OBAMA: 'We Are Still Looking Into... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Pakistan slammed for resuming executions after... | Business Insider
- One Of The Best Moments On 'Colbert Report' Was When He Coined '... | Business Insider
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider
- Cheap Oil Hasn't Slowed Growth In The Solar Industry | Business Insider