Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Central Banks 'Rigging' Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? | Financial Sense
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- Did Reuters Falsify The Testimony Of A MH-17 Crash Witness? | ZeroHedge
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- TBTFs HAve $551 Trillion in Rate-Based Derivatives on Their Balance Sheets | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 31 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Solar Impulse lands in China after 20-hour flight... | Business Insider
- Nigerian stocks are exploding upwards after a peaceful election | Business Insider
- Harry Reid's team is mocking the conspiracy theories about his... | Business Insider
- Why I just bought a load of Ocado stock | Business Insider
- Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson has an insanely ambitious plan to bring huge... | Business Insider
- The first viable product made with 'wonder material' graphene is about... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek