Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America (In 1 License Plate) | ZeroHedge
- America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile | Financial Sense
- Here's How Long Saudi Arabia's US Treasury Stash Will Last Under $30, $40, And $50 Crude | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Devaluation Kills Two Birds With One Stone | Financial Sense
- The 1% Rule for Creating All Habits | Altucher Confidential
- The Troubling Decline Of Financial Independence In America | ZeroHedge
- China Gets Creative, Turns To Swaps To Manage Yuan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- They hacked her pancreas, and found love along the way | Business Insider
- New Orleans is trying to ensure that Katrina's devastation never happens... | Business Insider
- AP PHOTOS: Hindu holy men lead bath rituals in Indian... | Business Insider
- The Latest on Houston deputy: Hunt for suspect continues | Business Insider
- This teacher welcomed her students back to school with an incredible Harry... | Business Insider
- The Latest on TV shooting: Newscast again honors pair | Business Insider
- Junkies are cutting their heroin with a deadly chemical in hopes of bringing... | Business Insider