Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today's Other Anniversary | ZeroHedge
- John Hussman: "Make No Mistake - This Is An Equity Bubble, And A Highly Advanced One" | ZeroHedge
- Tumble Tuesday: Stocks Slide On Sanctions Blowback Fears, Dollar Jumps | ZeroHedge
- Are Commodities Talking to Us? | Financial Sense
- Pending Home Sales Tumble From Recovery Highs, Biggest Miss In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Robo-Advisors vs Online Brokers vs RIAs – Which is Best? | FundMyMutualFund
- Doing Channel Checks Into El Pollo Loco | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan Unleashed Abenomics A Year And A Half Ago — Here's How It's Going | Business Insider
- Uber Will Now Let Your Employer Pick Up Your Tab For Business Trips | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple's Tablet Market Share Has Fallen... | Business Insider
- Notable 52... | StreetInsider.com
- American Families Haven't Made Much Of A Comeback Since The Great Recession | Business Insider
- NBA's Not-So-Free Agency Continues To Screw The Best Players | Business Insider
- 3 Unusual-Volume Stocks to Trade for Breakouts | TheStreet.com