Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PANNED CAKED OUT | iBankCoin.com
- The Coming Credibility Hammer | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Reason Why Facebook Is Sliding After Hours, Dragging Nasdaq Futures Lower | ZeroHedge
- VIX Vanquished To 12 Handle Ahead Of FOMC | ZeroHedge
- 7 'Saves' In 7 Months: A Market Going Nowhere Fast | ZeroHedge
- Crude Surges After Surprise Inventory Draw, Biggest Production Decline Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Deja Deja Deja Vu All Over Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Al Qaeda in Syria already kidnapped... | Business Insider
- Rio Olympics' biggest problem is 'polluted bay': IOC... | Business Insider
- A new Apple TV is coming in September | Business Insider
- The real reason why the US Treasury took over Fannie... | Business Insider
- Facebook just revealed its genius plan to make money from Messenger | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Nissan quarterly profit jumps 36% on strong sales in... | Business Insider