Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkey Maneuvers to Escape Its Dollar Trap | Financial Sense
- Yuan Strengthens After Rebound In China Exports, Trade Balance Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- NBC's Fake News King Brian Williams Launches Crusade Against "Fake News" | ZeroHedge
- Lame-Duck Congress Looking To Ban Online Gambling | ZeroHedge
- The Obamacare 'Dilemma' In One Infographic | ZeroHedge
- VIX & Stocks Surge For Second Day Amid Bond Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Spike Higher As Bloomberg Terminals Hit By Outage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Leonardo DiCaprio just met with Trump to talk about clean... | Business Insider
- Russia says over 8,000 people have fled rebel-held... | Business Insider
- Japanese economic growth has been revised sharply lower | Business Insider
- 11 successful people share the unusual... | Business Insider
- A financial psychologist reveals the 'most... | Business Insider
- This snooze-proof alarm forces you to get out of bed to turn it off | Business Insider
- The best watches at every price point | Business Insider