Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Recalls State Duma From Vacation, "Planning Something" On Ukraine Situation | ZeroHedge
- Where China Goes To Outsource Its Own Soaring Labor Costs | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
- Cows Versus Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Third And Final Espirito Santo HoldCo Is Bankrupt: Is "Banco" Next? | ZeroHedge
- Bill "What Rosy Jobs Numbers?" Simon Is Out At Walmart | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Wrapped in Today’s Bacon | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cisco CEO: The First Person You Fire Is One Of The Most Important Decisions You... | Business Insider
- Dick's Sporting Goods Cuts 400 Jobs Since Americans Are Less... | Business Insider
- Here's The Number One Mistake That Kills Startups, According To Ben... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Michael Bloomberg Accuses Wolf Blitzer Of Insulting America... | Business Insider
- Biotech Giant Blows Away Expectations After Selling $3.5 Billion Of Its '... | Business Insider
- Starbucks Earnings Beat By A Penny (SBUX) | Business Insider