Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Unsuspecting Winners | iBankCoin.com
- The "European Close" Trade Goes For 5 In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Launching Invasion, Then Promptly Retracts | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
- As If Millions Of European Voices Suddenly Cried Out In Terror: US Threatens More Russian Sanctions | ZeroHedge
- The Gilded Age of Yesterday is Nothing Compared to Now | iBankCoin.com
- Bombs Away! Washington Has Gone Stark Raving Mad | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Has Been Working On A Top-Secret Drone Program For Package Deliveries (GOOG... | Business Insider
- Nearly 2,600 killed in east Ukraine conflict: UN | Business Insider
- What ABC’s 30-Year-Old ESPN Purchase Teaches Us About Twitch | TheStreet.com
- Rams Coach Blasts ESPN Over Report On Michael Sam's Showering Habits | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch Is Done With Logos | Business Insider
- The Conditions Are Right For Stocks To Beat Bonds For Years | Business Insider
- 15-Year-Old American Phenom CiCi Bellis Loses Hard-Fought Match At The US Open | Business Insider