Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Record Beheadings And The Mass Arrest Of Christians – ISIS? Or Saudi Arabia! | ZeroHedge
- Homebuilder Sentiment Soars To 9 Year High (Mortgage Apps 14-Year Low) | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Laughable GDP "Forecast" Just Got Even Funnier | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Abenomics Crushes Sony: Electronics Giant Forced To Cancel Dividend For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Great Graphic: Thinking About the Cost of College | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Facebook Can Generate More Ad Revenue at Higher Prices | TheStreet.com
- 15 Ways To Save Space In Your Small Apartment | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, GOOG, MSFT, YHOO,... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Amazon Just Paid Nearly $5 Million To Own The Entire '.Buy' Web... | Business Insider
- OpenTable Says These Are The Best US Restaurants For Foodies | Business Insider
- Here's How ISIS Is Wrecking Iraq's Oil Industry | Business Insider