Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Here We Go Again" - A List Of Monthly Highs Above 2,100 In The S&P500 | ZeroHedge
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
- 5 Things The Libertarian Party Stands For | ZeroHedge
- Over 40 Shot As Violence Erupts In Chicago During Memorial Day Weekend | ZeroHedge
- "People Who Live In Glass White Houses..." | ZeroHedge
- "Greed & Fear Are Great Teachers" Black Swan Author Tells Graduates "Always Have Skin In The Game" | ZeroHedge
- What to Expect out of the ECB Meeting on Thursday (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nasdaq dealt a huge blow to the cannabis industry (MSRT) | Business Insider
- BATS CEO: Too many companies are harming the stock market by refusing to do one thing... | Business Insider
- The number one mistake guys make with their business attire | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The upcoming Echo-like Apple TV might include a camera (AAPL) | Business Insider
- $50 oil is here to stay | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is great for gold (GLD, GLX) | Business Insider