Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 107 Nobel Laureates Demand Greenpeace Stop Opposing GMOs... Because "We're Scientists" | ZeroHedge
- Scathing New Report Shows Just How Bankrupt Social Security Really Is | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Venezuelan Truckers Avoid Looters | ZeroHedge
- EIA Petroleum Report Analysis 6-30-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- JPM Head Quant Explains How The Algos Traded The Brexit Crash, And Why He Sees "Elevated Risk" | ZeroHedge
- Four Charts that Worry Investment Experts | Financial Sense
- This Will Push The Gold Market Over The Edge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 23 best business books to read this summer | Business Insider
- Deflation is back in Japan, and it's only getting stronger... | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: One of Canada's biggest housing markets is... | Business Insider
- The F-35 is set to take over as the world's fighter jet | Business Insider
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- These charts show why Amazon's throwing $5 billion into this market (AMZN... | Business Insider
- A strange phenomenon is making the 'new housing crisis' even worse | Business Insider