Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jackson Hole – What Have We Learned? | Financial Sense
- Greek 'Thought Police' Prosecute Bishop For (Accurately) Calling 'Refugees', "Illegal Migrants" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bars Near 5-Week Dollar Low as Fed's 'Full Employment' Rate-Rise Hints Meet 'Falling Inflation' | Financial Sense
- Will The Election Be Hacked: FBI Finds "Foreigners" Breached Two State Election Databases | ZeroHedge
- After Its "Predatory Tax Grab", Europe Prepares Crackdown On Amazon, McDonald's | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
- Stanley Fischer's Bizarre Justification For Negative Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 29 of the highest-paying business jobs in America | Business Insider
- WhatsApp is now sharing your data with Facebook — here’s how to turn it off | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban offers defense of Clinton Foundation: 'I don't see... | Business Insider
- UN pays tens of millions to the Assad regime under... | Business Insider
- There's one huge myth about the cost of healthcare | Business Insider
- At least one dead, several injured in bomb attack at Chinese embassy in... | Business Insider
- How to recover from 5 embarrassing communication fails at work... | Business Insider