Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Times Editorial Seeks Restrictions on Free Speech to Stop False News “Propaganda War” | Financial Sense
- Trump says "Dollar too strong"- Gold breaks $1215, Silver to $17 | ZeroHedge
- David Einhorn Explains How He Is Trading The "Trump Presidency" | ZeroHedge
- Video Exposes Anti-Trump Group Plans To Shut Down DC Bridges And Highways With "Clusterfuck Blockades" | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Take "Four Or Five" Executive Actions On Day One | ZeroHedge
- Japan: An Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Global Financial System Crash (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin offered an ominous response... | Business Insider
- Study: Generation Z shoppers prefer physical retail stores to online... | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump is pushing back the release of her book,... | Business Insider
- In 2 months, the Dutch vote will set off Europe's 'super... | Business Insider
- Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard just took a secret 'fact-finding trip' to Syria | Business Insider
- One of the biggest mysteries of 'Rogue One' has finally been answered | Business Insider