Invest in Magnets with OM Group (OMG)
OM Group's (OMG) has an expansive geographic footprint across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, VAC is business unit of OM Group, and a leading global manufacturer of industrial use advanced magnetic materials and fabricated products. VAC designs, produces, markets, and sells some of the most technologically advanced cores and components, materials and parts, permanent magnets and magnet systems currently available in the world serving a wide variety of high growth end market sectors including: Energy Conversion & Distribution, Automotive, Electrical Installation Technology, Automation & Drives, Aerospace & Transportation, and Electronic Article Surveillance. Headquartered in Hanau, Germany, VAC operates seven production facilities located throughout Germany, Slovakia, Finland, China and Malaysia supported by more than 4,500 employees supplemented with an additional 72 sales representatives in 16 countries worldwide.
VAC has three integrated business segments, Materials & Parts, Core & Components and Permanent Magnets, that cover the entire magnetic value chain, from alloys to permanent magnets, serving its customers with magnetic solutions across various products, markets and geographies. The company's business units are closely intertwined to maximize coverage of the value chain and, by extension, customer penetration. Through close and ongoing interaction with its customers, VAC is able to provide bespoke integrated solutions from a single-point sourcing capability and customized solutions to meet their specific needs. This design-in approach to added-value integrated solutions allows VAC to develop entrenched customer relationships, thus creating barriers to entry, and focused research and development efforts.
Mastery Bottom Line:
The future is here. Magnets, bitches.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Amazon Plunges After Missing Earnings, Guides Below Expectations | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Putin's Nukes Could Wipe Out Entire American East Coast" In Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 28 | ZeroHedge
- Texas County Enacts "Emergency Paper Ballots" After "Software Glitch" In Voting Machines | ZeroHedge
- Trigger-Free Trick-Or-Treat Guide To Halloween Costumes | ZeroHedge
- Zimbabwe Goes Down The Path Of Hyperinflation... Again | ZeroHedge
- Assange Predicts Trump Will Lose, Accuses Clinton Campaign Of Trying To Hack Wikileaks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- That time British paratroopers 'changed the nature of warfare'... | Business Insider
- Top ally on Clinton's use of private email server: 'Whole thing is f---ing insane... | Business Insider
- 'Things are not good': Republicans may be on the... | Business Insider
- Clinton campaign responds to news of FBI investigation: 'Extraordinary that we would see' this... | Business Insider
- Werner Herzog talks infiltrating North Korea for... | Business Insider
- 11 ways to stop procrastinating right now | Business Insider
- 21 of the most creative résumés we've ever seen | Business Insider