New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece: The Five Possible Paths Forward | ZeroHedge
- Gartman Covers His Treasury Shorts | ZeroHedge
- Strap In! China Is Crashing Again | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished SNB: Euro Storms Back To Unchanged | ZeroHedge
- Who Could Have Seen This Coming? | ZeroHedge
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- Greek D(efault)-Day Arrives, As Does China's Plunge Protection Team | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Aboriginal experience inspires artist Abramovic decades... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The MLB's Home Run Derby has a strange new format | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, NFLX, MSFT, AOL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- After-Hours... | StreetInsider.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com