New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cable Tumbles As Scottish Parliament Votes For 2nd Independence Referendum | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
- David Einhorn's Presentation How GM Can Unlock Between $13 And $38 Billion In Value | ZeroHedge
- Gold Slammed Below $1250 After Fed Fischer 'Dovish' Comments | ZeroHedge
- Elon Musk Is About To Turn Us All Into Spacefaring Cyborgs With Neuralink | ZeroHedge
- LA, Chicago, & New York Vow To Defy Trump Over Sanctuary City De-Funding | ZeroHedge
- "Something Stinks Here" - CrowdStrike Revises, Retracts Parts Of Explosive Russian Hacking Report | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's everything we know about the next 'Pirates of the Caribbean... | Business Insider
- NASA just launched a new tool that lets you search nearly 100 years of beautiful space porn | Business Insider
- Peru's floods are destroying its rich archeological heritage | Business Insider
- Darden's acquisition of Cheddar's is bad news for smaller... | Business Insider
- These undershirts solve one of the biggest problems guys have with them | Business Insider
- It looks like Amazon's ambitions for Australia are bigger than anyone... | Business Insider
- Here's how hackers can get around 2-factor authentication | Business Insider