New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Classic Comedy Clown Show | iBankCoin.com
- Why the Debate Over U.S. LNG Exports Has Been Won | Financial Sense
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Russell & Trannies Give Up FOMC Gains, Bond Yields Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- The NYSE Would Like You To Know All Is Well As BABA Looms | ZeroHedge
- Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways | ZeroHedge
- Fed Expected to Clarify Course | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oracle Billionaire Larry Ellison Is Down $1.8 Billion From A Symbolic Gesture (ORCL) | Business Insider
- Squabbling as PM targets 'unfairness' left by... | Business Insider
- Alibaba Gains 38% On First Day Of Trading (BABA, YHOO) | Business Insider
- How Liam Neeson Became An Accidental Action Star At 61 | Business Insider
- iPhone 6 Teardown: What's Inside Apple's Latest Smartphone | TheStreet.com
- Dollar Store Shoppers Are Much Poorer Than Wal-Mart's Customers | Business Insider
- Asian Games to open 'Gangnam Style' | Business Insider