New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece - Now What | ZeroHedge
- Lagarde: "China's Slowdown Was Predictable, Predicted"... Yes, By Everyone Except The IMF | ZeroHedge
- Is China Dumping German Paper Now? Bund Prices Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- This Trade Works Like Clockwork | ZeroHedge
- Jackson Hole Post-Mortem: "Door Still Fully Open To September Lift Off" | ZeroHedge
- No CNBC, It's Not Priced In | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Rages "Blame The Fed, Not China" For The Stock Market Crash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much time people in US cities waste sitting in traffic | Business Insider
- This chart shows America has officially become the land of haves... | Business Insider
- Chinese journalist 'confesses' to market chaos:... | Business Insider
- Partial list of winners of 2015 MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales | Business Insider
- Pakistan cricket fixing trio start long road to... | Business Insider
- This is shaping up to be the worst year for wildfires in... | Business Insider