New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet Linebarger - The Government's Biggest Private Debt Collector | ZeroHedge
- STiNKiN BuLLeTS... | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Container-Shipper Warns Global Trade Is Slowing Down | ZeroHedge
- Most Americans Are Slaves And They Don't Even Know It | ZeroHedge
- Oil Price Collapse: Supply or Demand? | Financial Sense
- Can Greece "Just Print Drachmas"? Goldman Answers | ZeroHedge
- Breaking Bad (Debt) - Episode One | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India's budget shuns big-bang reforms, say experts | Business Insider
- UN envoy in Syria to seek Aleppo truce | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Casey, Poulter share lead at rain-soaked Honda Classic | Business Insider
- The company behind one of the best Android phones is launching a fitness band for... | Business Insider
- Getting lucky: David Bailey, photographer to the stars | Business Insider
- Billionaire Mike Ashley just lost... | Business Insider