New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just Released: Listen To Boehner Calling Ted Cruz A "Luciferian Son Of A Bitch" | ZeroHedge
- Kamikaze-Kuroda & Carl Icahn Crush Facebook-Driven Stock-Feeding Frenzy | ZeroHedge
- Trump On Hillary: "If She Were A Man She Wouldn't Get 5%" | ZeroHedge
- Former House Speaker And "Serial Child Molester" Dennis Hastert Sentenced To 15 Months In Prison | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November | Financial Sense
- Greek Default Looms In July After EU Rejects Greek Emergency Summit | ZeroHedge
- Trump Ties Hillary In Latest National Poll | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: Ryan Fitzpatrick finds the Jets’ $8-... | Business Insider
- eBay struggles continue after Q1 earnings report (EBAY) | Business Insider
- 'One minute of intense exercise' can actually make a huge... | Business Insider
- Gannett bids to buy Tribune | Business Insider
- Google's vision of the future is a smart assistant that... | Business Insider
- This nifty iPhone app finds you a great new bar to try and... | Business Insider
- See the luxurious Airbnbs celebrities have rented when they travel | Business Insider