New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Assad Plans To Retake "All Syria," Will "Confront" Saudis, Turks If Invaded | ZeroHedge
- Oil Soars Most Since Feb 2009 On OPEC Production Cut Headline Redux | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News For European Banks? ECB Leaks "Firm Support For A Deposit Rate Cut" | ZeroHedge
- "Forget It": Turkey Throws Up On EU Refugee "Plan" As NATO Sends Ships To Nab "People Smugglers" | ZeroHedge
- The Recognition Of China's NPLs Has Begun: A Chinese Bad Loan Is Trying To Find A U.S. Buyer | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Julian Assange Thinks About Voting For Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 4) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Here are the best tech deals heading into Presidents' Day weekend | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are going to war as she... | Business Insider
- Here's a picture of the first meeting between the pope and... | Business Insider
- This $28-million yacht can run on all-electric power | Business Insider
- You're probably tying your shoes all wrong — here's the right way to do it | Business Insider
- The college that professors are saying is run 'like a police state... | Business Insider