New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Morgan Stanley Throws In The Permabullish Towel, Says It Is "Feeling Worse, But Not Sure Can Explain It"" | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Nov 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- BTFD "Is Coming To An End" JPM Warns, As It Lowers Equity Allocation Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- US Real Estate: The Lay of the Land | Financial Sense
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
- Paper Gold Dilution Hits 294x As Comex Registered Gold Drops To New All-Time Low | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Rages At The "Arrogance, Hubris, & Stupidity" Of The US Government | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-season finale recreates a huge scene from the... | Business Insider
- City, Liverpool turn eyes to League Cup prize | Business Insider
- US embassy warns of 'imminent attack' in Kabul | Business Insider
- Last Boeing C-17 leaves Southern California assembly... | Business Insider
- EPA boosts amount of ethanol in gasoline supply | Business Insider
- Report: Clashes between govt., rebels kill 30 in Congo | Business Insider
- David Tepper sent out a rare angry letter about one of his undisclosed stock positions | Business Insider