New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fortunes Will be Made | iBankCoin.com
- SUPER CHARGED | iBankCoin.com
- I Bought The $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- Futures In Fresh Record Territory As OECD Cuts Global Growth Projections Again | ZeroHedge
- There Goes The Shopping Spree: Nor'easter May Hit East Coast For Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Delivers A Statement On The Ferguson Ruling | ZeroHedge
- A Tale Of Two Credit Markets: New Auto Loans Highest In 9 Years As New Mortgages Slump Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MERKEL: The Amazing Political Journey Of The... | Business Insider
- Apple Will Sell 72 Million iPhones — But Then See A Massive Drop In Demand... | Business Insider
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Announces Completion... | StreetInsider.com
- Chinese Olympic star Sun Yang failed May drugs test -... | Business Insider
- The Accidental Tweet From Twitter's CFO Reveals The Company's Biggest Problem (... | Business Insider
- Why Judges OK Plea Bargains That Put Innocent People In Jail... | Business Insider
- Putin Just Tightened His Control Of The East Black Sea | Business Insider