New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, In Ethiopia | ZeroHedge
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- German Economic Council Backs Exit For "Uncooperative" Eurozone Members | ZeroHedge
- The Fed’s Dilemma | Financial Sense
- Energy M&A Hits A Brick Wall: Ex Shell-BG Megadeal, Q2 Deal Value Was Lowest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Market Technical Weakness Continues | Financial Sense
- Greek Economy Faces Total Collapse As Doctors Flee, Retail Sales Plunge 70% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The radical transformation of TV is just getting started | Business Insider
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its... | Business Insider
- It only took 2 weeks for the world’s most dangerous hacking... | Business Insider
- Virgin Galactic is switching things up after an... | Business Insider
- Putin's support for embattled FIFA president Sepp Blatter says... | Business Insider
- The first results from Bobbi Kristina's autopsy are in | Business Insider
- A frosty welcome for Greece's hated creditors | Business Insider