New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Life After 11/9 - Governing The Ungovernable | ZeroHedge
- Geert Wilders And The End Of Justice In The Netherlands | ZeroHedge
- Dems Squirm On Sunday Morning Talk Shows As WikiLeaks And O'Keefe Promise More Surprises | ZeroHedge
- "Drain The Swamp" | ZeroHedge
- Pathetic: Wells Fargo Steps Up Scandal Control With TV Ad Over Bogus Accounts | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
- "I Went To A Wells Fargo Branch... And This Is What Happened Next" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mike Trout is the best player in baseball — but hardly anyone cares | Business Insider
- Amazon's value might actually be understated (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Eli Manning denied using 'Trump' as an audible after field mics... | Business Insider
- OPEC may not be cutting crude oil production after all | Business Insider
- A day in the life of Genius' Rob Markman, whose job working with artists may be... | Business Insider
- This company is turning news into video games | Business Insider
- 26 high-paying jobs for people who don't like stress | Business Insider