New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Are The Most Widely Held Stocks By Hedge Funds | ZeroHedge
- Political Polarity Shift - "Trigger Happy Hillary" Making Dems The War Party | ZeroHedge
- Never Been Richer - Investors Are Paying Historically High Multiples For Sales | ZeroHedge
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- Shootings In Chicago Are Up An Astonishing 50% From This Time Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup Agrees To Disburse €7.5BN To Greece Which Will Be Used To Repay Creditors | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Ten Companies That Have Cut The Most Jobs In 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The best battery case for your iPhone is on sale today | Business Insider
- Priyanka Chopra says she doesn't want to be a Bond Girl — she wants to be the next James... | Business Insider
- Samsung Pay strikes key deal with Alipay (BABA) | Business Insider
- A world champion public speaker says introverts often... | Business Insider
- There's one word to avoid at all costs when you ask for more money at... | Business Insider
- Too many Americans tell themselves the same dumb lie... | Business Insider
- Google has stopped selling its Nexus streaming player (GOOG) | Business Insider