New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank Of Japan Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Up 175K, Jobless Rate Climbs to 6.7% | Financial Sense
- A Virtual Conversation With Edward Snowden - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks to Add to Your Lunch Paella | iBankCoin.com
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- Hussman Warns S&P 500 Over-Valuation Now Higher Than Housing In 2006 | ZeroHedge
- Wholesale Sales Collapse Most In 5 Years As Autos Lead Inventory Surge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART: Plane Accidents Are Remarkably Rare At Cruising Altitude | Business Insider
- What It's Like Inside The World's Largest Bitcoin Mining Operation | Business Insider
- The New York Knicks Expect Phil Jackson To Accept Their Offer | Business Insider
- Why A US Aircraft Carrier Is A Dominant Force, In 41 Pictures | Business Insider
- This One Image Shows The Incredible Power Of China's... | Business Insider
- New 'Game Of Thrones' Trailer Teases The Dragons | Business Insider
- Assad's Sinister Plan For Retaking Syria's Largest City | Business Insider