New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brazil Bank Interest Rates At 20-Year High | ZeroHedge
- Peter Boockvar's Contrarian Play: Sell US Stocks, Buy Commodities and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Stocks Slide After Fed's Evans Takes October Off Table, Fears China Growth Weakness | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen Of America CEO Grilled In Congress Over Emissions Scandal - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Brazilian Nightmare Continues As Rousseff Suffers Major Setback, Impeachment Looms | ZeroHedge
- China’s New Infrastructure Bank Wins Grudging Assent From the US and Japan | Financial Sense
- Santelli & Hunt Warn About "Dire Consequences" Of Negative Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US weighing Russian response on flight safety guildlines | Business Insider
- This new Airbus patent could fix the worst thing about flying coach | Business Insider
- Google's Alphabet could become 'the next GE' (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The Latest: Nobel literature award to be announced | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- US stocks open higher, on track for best week this year | Business Insider
- Microscope photos reveal an alien universe just beyond reach | Business Insider