New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Closing Gap With Hillary In Latest Reuters Poll: This Is How He Could Win | ZeroHedge
- Illinois Governor Furious After Pension Fund Cuts Returns Forecast, Sticking Taxpayers With "Crippling" Tax Hike | ZeroHedge
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
- Obama's Parting Gift: $20 Trillion In Public Debt And A Rising Budget Deficit | ZeroHedge
- The Blessing Of Cash (And Why Central Bankers Hate It So Much) | ZeroHedge
- The EpiPen Scandal Is Worse Than You Think: What You’re Not Being Told | ZeroHedge
- Just 3 Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The master key to understanding the IoT... | Business Insider
- China's walking a tight rope between politics and... | Business Insider
- 5 secrets from the millionaires next door | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Our best shot at finding aliens may be red, dim, and angry little stars | Business Insider
- A groundbreaking Wall Street trading startup is trying to pull back from the... | Business Insider