New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yen Tumbles On Spurious Nikkei Headline, Stocks Shrug | ZeroHedge
- Peak Oil 'Demand' & The Duelling Narratives Of Energy Inventories | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Verizon To Acquire Yahoo Core Assets For $4.8 Billion | ZeroHedge
- DNC Chairwoman "Quarantined" From Convention After Sanders Demands "Someone Be Held Accountable" For Emails | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Is In Deep Trouble: "Hordes Of Wall Street Executives" Descend Upon Philly | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Industry Is Painfully Adapting to Low Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A common belief about working out might be bogus — and it's good news for anyone trying to tone... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' executive producer says the answer to the season 6... | Business Insider
- RANKED: We tried 7 food delivery services... | Business Insider
- The 10 US destinations where your money will go the furthest this summer | Business Insider
- Here are all the games coming to Nintendo's mysterious new console | Business Insider
- 9 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage of the making of 'Suicide Squad' | Business Insider
- 9-year-old writes fan letter, ends up on book blurb... | Business Insider