New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Destructive Education Models Bankrupting US: New Models Needed | Financial Sense
- Trump’s Mirage of Spending Cuts Will Make America’s Collapse Great | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion 'Vulnerable' Below $1335 as US Fed & Euro Interest-Rate Policies Challenged | Financial Sense
- Euro “Might Start To Unravel” If Collapse Of Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Trump Campaign Releases "Ten Inconvenient Truths About The Clinton Foundation" | ZeroHedge
- US Outcry Over Syria... Tears Followed By NATO Bombs | ZeroHedge
- Bonds Are a Potential Powder Keg in the “New Normal” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brutal Clinton ad juxtaposes Trump’s previous statements with his denials at debate he... | Business Insider
- How to figure out whether you're under-qualified or... | Business Insider
- Trump condemns Clinton's ‘nasty' ads — but they're mostly his own... | Business Insider
- Why Ford's strategy for the future relies on trucks and vans | Business Insider
- Alan Greenspan has a new gig | Business Insider
- A New Hampshire court ruled that banning voting-booth selfies is unconstitutional... | Business Insider
- Failing to use moisturizer is one of the biggest grooming mistakes guys make — here's... | Business Insider