New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Oil Rig Count Tumbles Most In Over 5 Years,"Demand From Oilfield Customers Dropping Rapidly" | ZeroHedge
- No Gifts For Me | iBankCoin.com
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in November | Financial Sense
- Yellen Decoupled Stocks From Oil, BofA Warns It Won't Last | ZeroHedge
- Panic-Buying Ends Abruptly As Credit & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- HFT Accounts For 76% Of All Orders In Europe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Things Could Get Much Worse For Russia | Business Insider
- A Former Seattle Seahawk Will Lead 200 Merrill Lynch Reps In San Francisco | Business Insider
- 11 Mind-Blowing Facts About North Korea | Business Insider
- Conflicting loyalties among Afghans at Mullah Omar'... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Politics no problem, say US and Russian spacefarers | Business Insider
- Putin: Russia's Economy Will Rebound In 2 Years At Most | Business Insider