New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Will Take 398,879,561 Years To Pay Off The US Government's Debt | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Meet Janet Dupree:72, Alcoholic, HIV-Positive, $16,000 In Student Debt: "I Won't Live Long Enough To Pay It Off" | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Wall Street Is One Sick Puppy - Thanks To Even Sicker Central Banks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Photographer Had His Life Ruined By The Pirate Bay | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Pfizer Announces Eye-Popping $11 Billion Share Buyback Plan (PFE) | Business Insider
- 'The Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaks Online A Week... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Yelp Plunges Following Weak Fourth-Quarter Guidance: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com