New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Well That Hasn't Happened Before - Exhibit 2 | ZeroHedge
- 2007 All Over Again? Let Us Count The Ways (And Remember What Happened Then) | ZeroHedge
- Jobless Claims, Housing Starts and Earnings Results in Focus | Financial Sense
- Japan's "Over 65" Rise To Record 33 Million, More Than Double Number Of Children | ZeroHedge
- "More Than Half Of All Global Government Bonds Are Yielding 1% Or Less" | ZeroHedge
- Crude Prices Surge as the Pieces Fall Into Place | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I played in a PokerStars tournament with a prize pool of £1 million | Business Insider
- Bangladesh win maiden ODI series against Pakistan | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- These supportive running sneakers will be perfect this spring [up to 47% off] | Business Insider
- How the iPhone 6 compares to its biggest rival, the Samsung Galaxy S6 (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Aston Villa end Gerrard's FA Cup dream | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek