New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong Rages "The EU Is Nothing Without Britain!" | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes Yellen: Fed Is "Monitoring" Financial Markets, Ready To Provide Liquidity With Swap Lines | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- In Surprising Development NIRP Starts To Work, Pushing Rich Swiss Savers Out Of Cash Into Stocks | ZeroHedge
- "I've Never Felt So Resigned To The Fact That We Are All Stuck..." | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In London, A Stunning Scene Emerges | ZeroHedge
- Tony Robbins Asks Everyone To "Storm Across A Bed Of Hot Coals" - Dozens Get Injured | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Europe is warming on Russia — even as Putin tries to undo the European Union | Business Insider
- Consumers will pay more for only one kind of product — and it's killing... | Business Insider
- The nation's largest college accreditor was just voted to be shut down | Business Insider
- LeBron James had a great response when the top pick in the NBA Draft said he... | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now... | Business Insider
- The 10 highest-earning cities in the US | Business Insider
- The simple reason Apple is getting rid of the iPhone's headphone port (AAPL... | Business Insider