New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
- Tsipras Addresses Greece, Says Bailout Agreements, "Troika Era" Are Over | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Plans for Arctic Supremacy | Financial Sense
- Energy Stocks: Where’s the Bottom? | Financial Sense
- Did Goldman Just Call The Top Of The "Strong Dollar" Trade | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare Website Funneling Private Consumer Data To Private Companies | ZeroHedge
- Today Athens, Tomorrow Madrid | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Outgoing Greek PM concedes election defeat: Syriza | Business Insider
- Here Is Absolutely Everything We Know About The 2015 Super Bowl Ads So Far | Business Insider
- Radical Leftists Are About To Take Control Of Greece | Business Insider
- Tim Cook's Total Pay For 2014 Was Over $100 Million (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Oil Inventories Are Basically Off The Chart (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- How This Silicon Valley Legend... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek