New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Google Autocomplete Tells Us About America | ZeroHedge
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Just Because Tech Stocks Are Cratering, That Doesn’t Mean They Ain’t Cool | iBankCoin.com
- Has Inflation in the U.S. Bottomed Out? | Financial Sense
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Tax-Cheating IRS Staff Got Bonuses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Ackman Has An Herbalife Whistleblower On His Payroll | Business Insider
- Here's Why The EU Isn't Going To Approve Tough Sanctions On Russia Right Now | Business Insider
- NEW HOME SALES PLUNGE | Business Insider
- Justice Department Report Reveals The Biggest Failure Of America... | Business Insider
- Uber Just Responded To The New York Attorney General's Surge Pricing... | Business Insider
- Penn Students Struggle To Balance Financial Concerns And A 'Normal... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Having One Credit Card Is A Terrible Idea | Business Insider