New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- "Gold Is A Good Place To Put Money These Days" - Greenspan | ZeroHedge
- Shadow Banking Assets Increase By $5 Trillion To Record $75 Trillion, 120% Of Global GDP | ZeroHedge
- Every Bond Bear's Worst Nightmare In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Good Riddance To QE - It Was Just Plain Financial Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Orbital Sciences Shares Crash After Its Unmanned Rocket Explodes (ORB) | Business Insider
- Kim Jong-un Continues Post-Absence Media Tour With Fighter Jet... | Business Insider
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree gas supply deal: EU source | Business Insider
- Royal Bank of Scotland sets aside £400m for forex probes | Business Insider
- Shell posts mixed third-quarter earnings | Business Insider
- YELLEN: Would More Diversity Among Economists Have Helped Prevent The Financial Crisis? | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com