New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mortgage Applications Have Biggest May Collapse Since Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Stunned Stocks Slide On Soaring Volume; Worst Swing Day In 5 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Are Covert Operations Underway in the Global Currency Wars? | Financial Sense
- LOOONG STRAWS | iBankCoin.com
- "Dead Cat Bounce" Or "Pause That Refreshes" | ZeroHedge
- One Stock to Circle the Wagons Around | iBankCoin.com
- Breakout in Bond Yields Foreshadows Possible Economic Acceleration | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Richard Koo Has Some Bad Advice For The Bank Of... | Business Insider
- One Person Reportedly Trapped After Parking Garage Collapse In Maryland | Business Insider
- Women In A Poor West African Country Are Force-Feeding Themselves For Beauty's... | Business Insider
- Early Tumblr Investor Slams Report About How Much Everyone Made On Yahoo Deal As... | Business Insider
- NFL Players Are Getting Internships To Boost Their Resumes | Business Insider
- Target Lowers Full-Year Outlook, Shares Fall | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com