New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Respecting the Price Action | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH-17 Black Box Reveals "Massive Explosive Decompression" | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
- America's Lost Decade: Typical Household Wealth Has Plunged 36% Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Can Germany Carry Europe’s Weight In The Next Financial Crisis? | ZeroHedge
- James Simons – Mathematics, Common Sense, and Good Luck | iBankCoin.com
- Multiple Reports: Ukrainian Fighter Jets Were with Malaysian Flight 17 When It Was Shot Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is What Makes Cisco CEO John Chambers Cry (And It's Not What You... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- ART CASHIN: Three Things Worry Me Right Now | Business Insider
- One Dead, Seven Hospitalized In Freak LA Lightning Strike | Business Insider
- The Story Behind Sarepta's Firing of Its Top Scientist | TheStreet.com
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Isn't Even Out Yet And It's Already... | Business Insider
- China's President Has Only Begun To Take Down The Tigers And Swat The Flies In His... | Business Insider