New 12 Month High Stocks (PZZA, FLWS, RAI)
Giving the state of the market it may be a smart play to chase the fumes of these stocks hitting new highs today including Papa John's International (PZZA), 1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS), and tobacco king Reynolds American (RAI).
Papa John's International Inc (PZZA) shares hit a new 52-week high of $52.91 today. Papa John's shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 2.25. PZZA shares jumped from $40 to $50 overnight back in May. Papa John's shares are up 13% in June.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc (FLWS) shares broke the $4 level and hit a fresh new high of $4.12. FLWS shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 0.24. In 2012 FLWS has gone on an incredible 78% run. This stock could be due for a pullback and since it trades under $5 expect volatile swings.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares hit a new 12 month high of $46.61. RAI still pays an impressive 5% annual dividend yield. Of the three stocks mentioned RAI takes the crown as the most likely to continue higher. Reynolds shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.4 and EPS of 2.27. Just imagine what this stock will do if they beat the street on Jul 24th when Reynolds reports Q2 earnings.
3 NEW 12 MONTH HIGH STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia and Iran Compete in Yemen | Financial Sense
- Putin Is Becoming A "Vulture" Bond Investor | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Surges To 6-Month Highs, Decouples From Hard Data Reality | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 24, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Lufthansa CEO Press Conference - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- How The Education System Destroys Social Networks | ZeroHedge
- Three Triggers That Will Send Oil Crashing Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Yahoo adds $2 billion to its share buyback program (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Cheap petrol is sending British retail spending through the roof | Business Insider
- Google chairman Eric Schmidt is baffled: There's 'something about tech... | Business Insider
- MLB is looking into allegations that a Miami Marlins player sent tweets about betting on... | Business Insider
- Sean Parker's new social media... | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider
- Here's what we know about Apple's upcoming Spotify killer | Business Insider