Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The U.S. Nuclear Energy Dream Is Dying | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- Back From Never Gone: CURRENCY WARS | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Perplexed By The "Relentless Bull Market" | ZeroHedge
- White House Launches Surprise Phone Checks On Staffers To Find "Leaker" | ZeroHedge
- After Trump Trolls Perez On Twitter, New Democrat Leader Vows To Be "Trump's Worst Nightmare" | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Intel Mutiny Against Trump, DHS Analysts Say White House Travel Ban Is Wrong | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Metallic gowns were the biggest trend on the Oscars red carpet | Business Insider
- A founder who sold... | Business Insider
- Here's how the F-35 stacks up to Russia and China'... | Business Insider
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he'll do to their businesses... | Business Insider
- The fight against Alzheimer's has suffered a hammer... | Business Insider
- An unlikely French election outcome could plunge Europe into crisis | Business Insider
- Oscar nominees receive a $100,000+ swag bag — here's what's... | Business Insider