Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISIS Shoots Down US-Led 'Coalition' Jet, Captures Jordanian Pilot | ZeroHedge
- THe BuLL$HiTe... | ZeroHedge
- Exposing The Deception: How The US Economy "Grew" By $140 Billion As Americans Became Poorer | ZeroHedge
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- How A New Gold Policy Could Save The Economy Of India | ZeroHedge
- Russia Says It Has Evidence From Ukraine Military Defector Kiev Was Responsible For MH-17 Crash | ZeroHedge
- Calling 'BS' On Projections Of A Decade of $20 Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pope calls for greater empathy in Christmas Eve mass | Business Insider
- The 114-Year-Old Woman Who Went Up Against Facebook Has... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Plunging Energy Prices Slow Development of Tuscaloosa Marine Shale | TheStreet.com
- Former US president George H. W. Bush, 90, in hospital | Business Insider
- These Pinterest-Inspired Holiday Crafts Failed Hilariously | Business Insider
- We Tried The Mysterious New McDonald's That Just Opened In Australia, And... | Business Insider