Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Declining Production Rates for many of the Top 30 Oil Producing Countries (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Core Durable Goods Orders Tumble For 14th Month To Lowest Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- EIA Inventory Report Analysis and Key Levels to Watch in the Oil Market (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz Explodes In Epic Anti-Trump Rant: "He Is Utterly Amoral, Narcissist, Philandering, Pathological Liar" | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "Our Economic System Is Designed To Fail" | ZeroHedge
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- Mike Bloomberg Booed After Lashing Out At College "Safe Spaces" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, TLT... | Business Insider
- This is Donald Trump's best chance at crafting a solid economic... | Business Insider
- There is a lightning storm in Venezuela that lasts 160 days a year | Business Insider
- Everything we know about the next 'Star Wars' movie 'Rogue One' | Business Insider
- LinkedIn's big Q1 earnings highlight value of native ads (... | Business Insider
- US Defense Secretary: Russia is 'nuclear saber-rattling' | Business Insider
- A handful of investors are hoarding $200 billion, and... | Business Insider