Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- About that $FMSA Trade and More | iBankCoin.com
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Does Anyone Else Think The Stock Market Is Living On Reds, Vitamin C And Cocaine? | ZeroHedge
- The Pope: “Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin” | ZeroHedge
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A Map Of Where The NYC Ebola Went | Business Insider
- Harvard Psychologist Says These 8 Principles Will Bring You The Most... | Business Insider
- SODASTREAM EXPLODES (SODA, PEP) | Business Insider
- Amazon Is Taking A Beating This Morning (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Brazil set to vote after bruising campaign | Business Insider
- German consumer confidence stops falling: survey | Business Insider
- Commodities mixed on global growth outlook | Business Insider