Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Gold Sell-off: How far might it go? | ZeroHedge
- Indian ‘Gold Ban’ a Portent of Major Events? | ZeroHedge
- 20 Billion Barrels of Oil Were Not Discovered in the Permian Basin | Financial Sense
- US Manufacturing Surges To 20-Month Highs Despite Employment, Export Orders Drop | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Strength Warrants Caution On U.S. Equities | Financial Sense
- Largest US Bitcoin Exchange Ordered To Disclose Three Years Of User Data To IRS | ZeroHedge
- State Senator Slams Soros, Proposes Bill To Charge Protesters As "Economic Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is why I don't worry about warming up my car when it's cold | Business Insider
- In the 1970s the CIA created a spy drone the... | Business Insider
- Why pizzas come with that plastic table in the center | Business Insider
- Russia has taunted Europe with nuclear-capable missiles before... | Business Insider
- Here's the real cost of the '12 Days of Christmas' | Business Insider
- Kellyanne Conway responds to report of clash between Clinton's and Trump... | Business Insider
- There's a new way to get HBO for just $5 per month | Business Insider