Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Now or Never for This Little Guy | iBankCoin.com
- Two Charts I am Eyeballing Here | iBankCoin.com
- The Bigger Story Behind the AP Spying Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Decouple From “Risk-On” Indicators | Financial Sense
- TiCKeTS FoR THe FiaT BaBY... | ZeroHedge
- Silver Halted 4 Times Overnight Amid Flash Crash | ZeroHedge
- Brussels Puts Spain Under Surveillance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NBA Playoff Prediction: Here's Our Official Pick For Who Wins The... | Business Insider
- CalPers Votes To Split Jamie Dimon's Role | Business Insider
- Meanwhile, The GOP's Favorability Ratings Have Tanked To... | Business Insider
- Why Yahoo's $1.1 Billion Tumblr Buy Is A Great Idea (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Prepaid Cards Lose Fees, Gain Users | TheStreet.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek