Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Banks: Higher Rates Vs. Weaker Loan Growth | Financial Sense
- Pro Immigration Advocate to Americans: You Do A lot of Drugs, Therefore You Do Not Deserve Borders | ZeroHedge
- Mexican Protesters Seize Control Of U.S. Border Crossing In Tijuana | ZeroHedge
- Being Ignored Can Be A Blessing | ZeroHedge
- As China Slaps Fees On Bitcoin Trades, Japan Monthly Volumes Soar by 8,900% | ZeroHedge
- As Dollar Slides, Equity Generalists "Are Increasingly Uncomfortable" With Reflation Trades | ZeroHedge
- For The First Time Ever Russia Beats Saudi Arabia As China's Top Oil Supplier | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Macy's is unloading a bunch of real estate | Business Insider
- Paul Ryan invites Trump to address joint session of Congress next month | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Animated map reveals the most dangerous countries in the world... | Business Insider
- The biggest surprises and snubs of the 2017 Oscar nominations | Business Insider
- I spent 3 months creating the perfect engagement ring, and it was overwhelming — but... | Business Insider
- I forgot to pack extra charging cables on my trip, and I'll never make that... | Business Insider