Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Furious Sanders Supporters, Angry Media, Blistering Chaos Marks First Day Of Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
- "30 Seconds To Midnight" | ZeroHedge
- Was Trump Right? Leaked DNC Email Shines Unexpected Light On Cruz's "Militant" Father | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Profit Plunges 98% And The Worst Is Yet To Come | ZeroHedge
- Brazil’s Top Newspaper Caught Manipulating Poll Data In Favor Of New President | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, Futures Continue Rise On Apple, Japan Stimulus; Yellen On Deck | ZeroHedge
- Vancouver Finally Cracks Down On Chinese Home Buyers With 15% Real Estate Tax | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 books Tony Robbins thinks everyone should read | Business Insider
- Sketchy rumor claims Apple's next iPhone will be called the 'iPhone... | Business Insider
- The luxurious life of Marissa Mayer, the CEO who just sold Yahoo to Verizon for $4.8 billion | Business Insider
- Bernie's supporters could steal the show from Hillary... | Business Insider
- The mayor of New York City is reportedly under... | Business Insider
- THE MOBILE APP-INSTALL AD REPORT: Spending forecasts, performance and price trends, and... | Business Insider
- PayPal breaks new company records (PYPL) | Business Insider