Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Event Risk in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- The Bells Are Ringing… Are You Listening? | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Slide, Ruble Plunges As Russia Prepares Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- Spicy Red Combo | iBankCoin.com
- Why a Peak in the Bond Market May Be Near | Financial Sense
- The US Is Now 50% More Unequal Than Ancient Rome (And That Includes Slaves) | ZeroHedge
- Saut: Dow Theory Says Primary Trend Still Positive Though Short-Term Caution Advised | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I Walked Into An Apple Store And Was... | Business Insider
- The New Heads Of PIMCO Are Literally Taking A Line From Mohamed El-Erian | Business Insider
- China Has Been Tightening Its Grip On Hong Kong For A Long Time | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The Ruble Just Fell Out Of Bed | Business Insider
- Fasting Modi meets Obama at White House | Business Insider
- California Approves Controversial 'Yes Means Yes'... | Business Insider