Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In July And 2015 YTD | ZeroHedge
- Fed Finally Figures Out Soaring Student Debt Is Reason For Exploding College Costs | ZeroHedge
- Politicians from Both Sides of the Aisle: Corruption Has Destroyed America | ZeroHedge
- To Social Media's Horror - It 'Is' Different This Time | ZeroHedge
- If Price Insensitive Buyers Become Sellers, Will The Entire Market Collapse? | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Slumps To 3-Month Lows Led By Plunge In Employment | ZeroHedge
- "The Worldwide Credit Boom Is Over, Now Comes The Tidal Wave Of Global Deflation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- See the secret airplane bedrooms where flight attendants sleep on long-haul flights | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton expects to face a Republican super PAC 'avalanche... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- North Korea has released a video showing a... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban explains one of his top investing rules, courtesy of star venture... | Business Insider
- China's real estate sector is in even worse... | Business Insider
- Here's how Derek Jeter tries to keep his private life... | Business Insider