Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Traders Are Panic-Buying Colombian Pesos | ZeroHedge
- Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem | Financial Sense
- Is China Dumping US Treasuries? | Financial Sense
- When The Yen Was A Last Resort Safety Bid, You Know It Was Bad | ZeroHedge
- Tiffany Stock Tumbles After Revenue And Profit Drops, EPS Slide 16%; Forecast Cut; Strong Dollar Blamed | ZeroHedge
- The Great Unwind, China Begins Dumping Treasuries | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- 'Sister Wives' cite gay marriage ruling in polygamy... | Business Insider
- Initial jobless claims fall more than expected | Business Insider
- Stafford, Bortles shine as Lions beat Jaguars 22-17 | Business Insider
- Ben Carson gains support as the other political outsider | Business Insider
- A Harvard professor had the perfect response when asked about what really matters in life | Business Insider
- Pistorius parole board review set for Sept. 18 | Business Insider