Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Don't Know. Third Base! | Financial Sense
- Our Crazy-Making Economy's Endgame: Festering Frustration Seeking An Outlet | ZeroHedge
- In No State Can A Minimum Wage Worker Afford A One Bedroom Apartment | ZeroHedge
- For Today's Investors: Ignorance Is Not Bliss - It Is Oblivion | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- JPMorgan Officially Apologizes For Being A Criminal Market Manipulator | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shocker: Each SHAK "Restaurant" Is Now Worth $53 Million | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June | Business Insider
- 29 pictures of Marine drill instructors... | Business Insider
- Wild card Australia seeks upset at Eurovision pop fest | Business Insider
- Federer brings curtain up on French Open | Business Insider
- Apple and Google met with spy chiefs at an 18th-... | Business Insider
- 40 courses every golfer should play in their lifetime | Business Insider
- The 31-year-old convicted of running a huge criminal website asks to be spared... | Business Insider