Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Repressed" Guide To Homeland Security's Threat Index | ZeroHedge
- Hubris Hangover? Stocks, Bonds, & Bullion All Red | ZeroHedge
- As The Battle For Tikrit Begins, A Map Of Who Controls What | ZeroHedge
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- U.S. Equity Valuations: To Be Dismissed? | Financial Sense
- Time For The Market To Break Again? | ZeroHedge
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google 'agonized' over this design element in its latest version of... | Business Insider
- Robert Downey Jr. doesn't just star in HTC's latest TV ad... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Welcome to Singapore, the most expensive city in the world | Business Insider
- You'll never guess what Neil deGrasse Tyson's favorite... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Dating app Tinder premium plan aims at under-30 crowd | Business Insider