Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Loonie Soars After BOC's Poloz Says Fiscal Stimulus Has Eased Pressure For Lower Rates | ZeroHedge
- 'Impossible' & 'Inevitable' - The Only 2 Solutions As The Status Quo Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- Are You Ready? | ZeroHedge
- Did Russia Hack the DNC … Really? | ZeroHedge
- FelonsVotesMatter - Florida Dems Allege Racism Behind Restrictions On Felon Voters | ZeroHedge
- The Unstoppable Spread of Armed Drones | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This could be the last charging cable you ever need... | Business Insider
- New evidence suggests a quarter of the... | Business Insider
- Why MTV's president is stepping down after only a year | Business Insider
- ISIS has blanketed northern Iraq in a 'smoke war,' and... | Business Insider
- These are 9 of the slimmest wallets you’ll ever use | Business Insider
- Marijuana legalization may have an unexpected result: Drug smuggling... | Business Insider
- The 13 craziest things Elon Musk believes right now (TSLA) | Business Insider