Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Is It About To Get Worse? Lakeland Hazmat Suit Orders Go Exponential, Surpass 1 Million | ZeroHedge
- Why Every Banker On Wall Street Suddenly Wants To Be Jefferies' Managing Director Sage Kelly | ZeroHedge
- A Quick Trip Underwater | iBankCoin.com
- A Day After Tim Cook's Veiled Threats, ApplePay Alternative Gets Hacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Markets Are Ripping Higher | Business Insider
- Fed's Bond Buying Ends, but Rates Could Stay Low for Years | TheStreet.com
- Here's Proof That Graphs Are Key To Convincing People Of Your Argument | Business Insider
- How To Manage Every Personality Type | Business Insider
- This Chart Shows How The US Military Is... | Business Insider
- GOPRO SHARES SPIKE AFTER EARNINGS BEAT (GPRO, SBUX) | Business Insider