Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Banks To Run Out Of Physical Cash "In A Matter Of Days" | ZeroHedge
- 'Boots On The Ground' In Greece: "Stop The German Bloodletting" | ZeroHedge
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- CHOKING ON MY OWN BLACK SMOKE | iBankCoin.com
- German Deja Vu: Merkel Summons US Ambassador Over New Spying Claims | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- Here is How The Next Crisis Will Play Out | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are freaked out because they keep finding 'help me... | Business Insider
- These bionic ants have the ability to think independently but work together | Business Insider
- Music streaming is up 80% in the UK with 11.5 billion songs streamed so far this year... | Business Insider
- Pollsters: Here's why Republicans shouldn't worry about Donald Trump's surge | Business Insider
- People are flabbergasted by The New York Times’ bizarre guacamole recipe... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE DROPS TO 5.3% (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider