Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 8 Charts That Prove The US Is Already In A Recession | ZeroHedge
- A Few Words of Cogent Advice For You on this Lovely Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Implications of the Secular Stagnation Debate | Financial Sense
- It’s K-Cup Time | iBankCoin.com
- Luck and the Paradox of Skill | Financial Sense
- Greek Bank Will Write Off Up To €20,000 In Debt For "Poverty-Stricken" Borrowers | ZeroHedge
- Cybersecurity Companies in the "Military-Internet Complex" | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nepal says at least 114 killed in powerful quake | Business Insider
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast and Furious 8' will be released 2017 | Business Insider
- Here's how much each 'Mad Men' character's dwelling cost then and now... | Business Insider
- High school in America is creating a mental-health crisis — and these numbers prove it | Business Insider
- APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring an associate... | Business Insider
- Apple has completely changed its shopping experience for the Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Chart shows just how crazy the Golden State Warriors'... | Business Insider