Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Foreign Ministry Responds To US Accusations: "The Real Barbarism Is What You Did In Libya and Iraq" | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
- The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop | Financial Sense
- Not Even An OPEC Deal Will Stop Oil Going Lower, Goldman Warns | ZeroHedge
- Dangerous Bubbles In Plain Sight | ZeroHedge
- P2P Meltdown Continues: LoanDepot's CDO Collapses Just 10 Months After Issuance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is how stress affects hair loss | Business Insider
- This genius iPhone 7 case gives you back the headphone jack Apple removed | Business Insider
- HEDGE FUND LEGEND JULIAN ROBERTSON: Everything is in... | Business Insider
- Mercedes will unveil its first electric SUV concept tomorrow — here's... | Business Insider
- Caesars has reached a deal with its creditors (CZR) | Business Insider
- Wells Fargo may claw back some of CEO John Stumpf's... | Business Insider
- Mike Pence disagrees with Trump: 'There's no... | Business Insider