Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget Shiller's CAPE, Warren Buffett's "Best Indicator" Is Flashing Bubble Red | ZeroHedge
- The Rot Within, Part II: Inflation Is Not "Growth" | ZeroHedge
- Mind the Fade | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- STTG Market Recap July 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Senate Democrats Push To Triple Israel's Iron-Dome Aid To $576 Million | ZeroHedge
- A Zillow For Trulia Deal Changes Nothing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Biotech Stock Is Up Nearly 300% After Announcing A Breast Cancer Drug Breakthrough (PBYI,... | Business Insider
- Hedge Funds Hate These 5 Stocks -- Should You? | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Mom Says Her Son Left A Wal-Mart Ice Cream Sandwich Outside For 12 Hours — And It Didn... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- 14 Tips For Getting Busy People To Read And Respond To Your Emails | Business Insider