Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Central Banks 'Rigging' Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? | Financial Sense
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- Churn ‘Em and Burn ‘Em | iBankCoin.com
- Consumer Confidence Surges Higher As 'Hope' Trumps Reality | ZeroHedge
- Did Reuters Falsify The Testimony Of A MH-17 Crash Witness? | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Bearish, It's Simply Sane" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 30 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Apple CEO Tim Cook slams US 'dangerous discrimination... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Conte set for tense friendly against England | Business Insider
- Singapore teen in court over anti-Lee Kuan Yew video | Business Insider
- Sallie Krawcheck reveals an incredibly useful Southern phrase... | Business Insider
- China's new development bank is becoming... | Business Insider