Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- Chinese Bankruptcies Surge More Than 50% In Q1; Worse To Come | ZeroHedge
- "I've Never Felt So Resigned To The Fact That We Are All Stuck..." | ZeroHedge
- British Money-Changer Imposes Capital Controls, Suspends Online FX Transactions | ZeroHedge
- A Legendary Day in the Making | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: What to Expect After the EU-UK Membership Vote | Financial Sense
- Tony Robbins Asks Everyone To "Storm Across A Bed Of Hot Coals" - Dozens Get Injured | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- 10 of the best urban hikes to tackle this summer | Business Insider
- 17 email-etiquette rules every professional should know | Business Insider
- The Thunder and Magic just pulled off the biggest trade of the NBA Draft... | Business Insider
- I tracked down the first photos of the Dalai Lama's famously elusive Patek... | Business Insider
- Consumers will pay more for only one kind of product — and it's killing... | Business Insider
- These pictures show what happened after the UK's stunning vote to leave the EU | Business Insider