Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rising Rates Spoil the Party | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Changes in South African Inequality During Mandela’s Life | Financial Sense
- 1 In 4 Europeans At Risk Of Poverty | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoinaires Take To The Streets | ZeroHedge
- Of Keynesian Cul-De-Sacs And The Fed Creating More Financial Market Uncertainty | ZeroHedge
- Gold Edging Closer to Long-Term Bearish; Beware of Blind Spots! | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin Offers Free Currency Movement in China, for Now | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- iPhone Pre-Orders Start at China Mobile (Update 1) | TheStreet.com
- Regulators Approved A Tougher Version Of The Volcker Rule That Hits Wall Street... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Brands Are Picking Instagram For... | Business Insider
- Inside All Of This Weekend's Star-Studded Art Basel Parties In Miami [PHOTOS... | Business Insider
- University Of Oregon Investigating Viral Video Of Students Pelting A Retired... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The Lions Went For A 2-Point Conversion In A Snow Storm, And It Was Brilliant... | Business Insider