Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Retail Bubble Has Now Burst": A Record 8,640 Stores Are Closing In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Fitch Downgrades Italy To BBB From BBB+ | ZeroHedge
- Cheat Or Chump? - You Are Not An Investor | ZeroHedge
- Fed Bombshell Minutes Indicate Balance Sheet Reductions, Suggest Markets are Overvalued | Financial Sense
- Our State-Corporate Plantation Economy | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS CLOSE FLAT: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs are facing the same question — but for very... | Business Insider
- Brie Larson reveals the hardest part about becoming suddenly very famous | Business Insider
- The most ridiculous threats to come out of the North Korea in the last few... | Business Insider
- TD Ameritrade: Tons of people set up trading accounts just to buy Snapchat (SNAP)... | Business Insider
- How to pull water out of thin air, even in the... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert makes a terrifying prediction about Bill O'Reilly's future... | Business Insider