Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tillerson: "I Didn't Want This Job" | ZeroHedge
- Economics Of The Standoff Between Turkey And The Netherlands | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Stops Publishing Money Supply Data For Obvious Reasons | ZeroHedge
- Banks Slash Loan Books While Equities Hover Near All-Time Highs; Someone Is Massively Wrong | ZeroHedge
- An OPEC Deal Extension Isn't As Simple As It Sounds | ZeroHedge
- Five People Killed, At Least 40 Injured After Terrorist In SUV "Mows Down" Pedestrians In London | ZeroHedge
- Only 1 In 6 Americans Hold 'Favorable' View Of FBI Director Comey | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A reporter asked Spicer if he’s confident that no one in the White... | Business Insider
- This booming Korean restaurant chain is taking over where Chipotle left... | Business Insider
- SpaceX may be about to dramatically cut the cost of launching stuff into orbit | Business Insider
- The Trump administration has started naming and shaming '... | Business Insider
- The GOP Obamacare replacement bill is quickly becoming a... | Business Insider
- A Hyperloop startup said it's building its pod in... | Business Insider
- The Women's March gave office supply sales a massive bump in... | Business Insider