Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Bank Of Japan Intervention Sends USDJPY Soaring | ZeroHedge
- Capital Flight Intensifies in Italy and Spain | Financial Sense
- The Crash In US Bank Stocks Is Only Half-Way Through | ZeroHedge
- Jeff Gundlach: Gold To $1,400 As Faith In Central Banks Is Lost | ZeroHedge
- "Bloodbath" In Black Gold - Buffett's Phillips 66 Dumps Oil In Cushing, Crashes Crude Spreads To 5 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Iran Holds Nothing Back: "It's A Weird Suicide Mission That Will Have A Very Dark End" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the outfit every guy should try for Valentine's Day | Business Insider
- Shake Shack's millionaire founder Danny Meyer says he'll only... | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret's longtime CEO has suddenly resigned | Business Insider
- 25 photos that show America's most versatile plane can do almost anything | Business Insider
- A new study shows the majority of Americans are woefully misinformed about how much they're... | Business Insider
- We have some big clues about what's coming in 'Destiny 2' | Business Insider
- Sears' total collapse 'is a matter of when not if' | Business Insider