Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Beware The Putrid Stream Of Terrified "Liquidity" | ZeroHedge
- A Closer Look Why Futures Bounced 30 Points Off The Lows On Today's ECB BTFD Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Subprime Bubble Pop 2.0? Department Of Financial Services Slams America's Largest Subprime Servicer | ZeroHedge
- Battleships And Helicopters Join Hunt For Missing Submarine: Sweden Prepares To "Use Weapons To Surface Sub" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Santelli & Schiff: "A Messy Exit Is A Given... Ending QE Will Plunge US Into Severe Recession" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bloomberg Drops Huge Cash, Poaches Business... | Business Insider
- STOCKS SURGE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, MCD, KO, TSCO, IBM,... | Business Insider
- Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies | Business Insider
- There Are Only 3 African-American Players In The World Series — Here's One... | Business Insider
- One Of Europe's Most Controversial VCs... | Business Insider
- Here’s One Reason Why Apple Is Not Giving Up On The iPad Despite Its Dropping Sales... | Business Insider
- The 25 Biggest Landowners In The US | Business Insider