Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- De-Escalation Off: US Deploys Troops To Poland | ZeroHedge
- BP Manager In Charge of Cleaning Up the Gulf Oil Spill Dumped BP Stock Before the Severity of Spill Was Discovered | ZeroHedge
- "Holy Grail" HFT Firm Virtu Questioned By NY AG | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Worst Places In The US For Seasonal Allergies | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 Best Cruise Lines In The World | Business Insider
- Why Google Isn't Growing (GOOG) | Business Insider
- These Are The Best Renders Of What The iPhone 6 Might Look Like We've Seen Yet (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Watch Elon Musk's Reusable Rocket Launch And Land Itself In This Amazing Video... | Business Insider
- MLB POWER RANKINGS: Here's Where Every Team Stands After 3 Weeks Of Action | Business Insider