Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentina Bonds/Currency Tumble As Delegation Snubs Mediation | ZeroHedge
- On Washington's Ukrainian Fiasco: "Who Is The Real Problem Here?" | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Credit Hits 10-Week Wides As Stocks Bounceback To Unch | ZeroHedge
- Let the Allocation Commence | iBankCoin.com
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | Financial Sense
- Why Herbalife Is Crashing After Hours In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ravens PR Person Writes An Open Letter About How Great Of A Guy Ray Rice Is | Business Insider
- Libya Is At Its Most Chaotic Point Since Qaddafi's Ouster | Business Insider
- NIGHTMARE: Man Claims Dropbox Quietly Deleted More Than 8,000 Of His Personal Files | Business Insider
- This Company Is Turning The Desert Green — And It Could Radically Change the... | Business Insider
- HAMAS LEADER: We Have No Current Plans To 'Coexist' With... | Business Insider
- Boston Suffers Extensive Damage And Flooding After... | Business Insider
- Dollar Tree Is Buying Family Dollar (FDO, DLTR) | Business Insider