Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold and Silver Aren’t Getting Stronger, Report 29 May, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Why TRUMP is good for USD and FX | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
- Homeland Insecurity | ZeroHedge
- China Sends Yellen Another Warning, Fixes Yuan At Lowest In Over Five years | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- The new X-Men movie dominates a weak Memorial Day... | Business Insider
- Chinese parents are turning to a previously taboo... | Business Insider
- South and North Carolina are redrawing their border — and... | Business Insider
- Our universe might not be made up of particles at all but something... | Business Insider
- 5 important things you probably missed on this week's 'Game of... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The Trends Creating New Winners And Losers In The Card... | Business Insider