Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Seen On The Streets Of Manhattan Today | ZeroHedge
- US-Ally Jordan To Breach Western Protocol, Will Exchange Hostages With ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Unanimous Fed Remains "Patient" On Target To Normalize Rates, Expects Lower Inflation - Full Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
- Wait For It | iBankCoin.com
- Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly | Financial Sense
- Cyber Attacks Growing In Frequency – Entire Western Financial System Is Vulnerable | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why The ECB's QE Will Work, According To The ECB | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Where To Find The Best Sushi In Tokyo | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Announcing A Major Upgrade To Business Insider's iPhone App | Business Insider
- Crude Oil Collapses To New Lows (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- The Two Words That Made The Fed's Statement Dovish | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- One Of The World's Best Bond Managers Has Lost $3 Billion... | Business Insider