Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Cold Reality" Of The Post-Paris World: The "Freedom-Promotion Agenda" Has Failed | ZeroHedge
- A Year Of "Pain Trades" And Flash Crashes: 2015 Summarized In 10 Bullet Points | ZeroHedge
- Paris Attacks: The Acuity of Hindsight | Financial Sense
- Inside Vladimir Putin's Multi-Billion Dollar, Triple-Decker War Room | ZeroHedge
- Is a Major Global Economic Recession on our Doorstep? | Financial Sense
- The Republican Party | ZeroHedge
- Valeant Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies As Stock Plunges 10% Off Morning Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Video of Manziel causes stir as Browns end bye week | Business Insider
- After Trump on 'SNL,' NBC will give time to 4... | Business Insider
- The NFL's nonsensical catch rules overruled yet another... | Business Insider
- Samsung could be about to bring back an important feature to its Galaxy... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- NYC emergency responders go through active shooter drill | Business Insider
- Kenya declares public holiday for papal Mass | Business Insider