Play the Hundred Dollar roll with Visa (V)
To play the hundred dollar roll, investors look for stocks in the $90's that are poised to pop over the $100 level. One stock that looks primed for the hundred dollar roll is Visa (V).
Visa is the undisputed heavyweight champion in the credit card business. With more cards than MasterCard (MA), American Express (AXP) , and Discover Financial (DFS) combined, Visa covers the globe and handled with more than $3.3 trillion in payments during 2010.
Visa & Mastercard are currently going through some anti-trust litigation, so best to not consider this a long term hold. Just play the hundred dollar roll and bank some coin.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Citi Asks "Who Is Levering Up?", Answers "Everyone" And Finds Median Leverage Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- This Pension Fund Is Daytrading Your Retirement Funds, With Up To 500% Leverage | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Says "No" - The Results So Far: NO 54.3% - 45.7% YES (26/32 In: NO 21 - 5 YES) | ZeroHedge
- One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
- Tickers For Friday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At Least Two Adults, Six Kids Dead After Mass Shooting In Bell, Florida | Business Insider
- Oracle Reports Another Miss On Earnings And Says CEO Larry Ellison Is Stepping Down (ORCL... | Business Insider
- 10 Awesome Cases For Your New iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- Apple Pay, Mobile Payments, And NFC:... | Business Insider
- Legendary Marine General James Mattis: ISIS Is A Combination Of Al Qaeda And Hezbollah On Steroids... | Business Insider
- Can Wall Street Protect the Elderly From Getting Scammed? | TheStreet.com
- Billionaire VC Peter Thiel Says Silicon Valley's 'Obsession' With... | Business Insider