RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Using Logic, Facts, & Basic Math? - You Are A "Doomer" | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shak Slumps As "Chicken Spin-Off" Gains Disappear | ZeroHedge
- Peak Inequality: $500 Million Asking Price For LA Mansion | ZeroHedge
- BLACK SMOKE, DUST, AND TRAGIC TRAGEDIES HIT WALL STREET | iBankCoin.com
- Dallas Fed Crashes To Six Year Lows As Employment Collapses | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Avago Buys Broadcom In $37 Billion Deal, Thousands In Employee Layoff "Synergies" Imminent | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Moves Since QE3 Have Been A Warning To Mainstream Economists, Not Cause For Celebrations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People with a rare genetic mutation who can't feel pain are... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- The peer-to-... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Shake Shack is getting smoked again (SHAK) | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Here's what you missed at the hottest summer kickoff parties in... | Business Insider