RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gentlemen of Extreme Measures: The Best Month of the Year Approaches | iBankCoin.com
- Eurasian Pivot? Moscow Expects "Progress" From Tsipras Visit | ZeroHedge
- A 'Miner' Problem, $2 Billion In Negative Working Capital | ZeroHedge
- Ben Bernanke Pens First Blog Post, Defends Fed, Says He "Was Concerned About Seniors" | ZeroHedge
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Greek Energy Minister Slams "Unscrupulous, Imperialist" Germany, Will Seek "Bold Alternatives" In Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- See what happens when colorblind people see color for the first... | Business Insider
- Greece seeks 'happy ending' as creditors mull loan... | Business Insider
- Here's the guy who's going to replace Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show' | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, AMZN, MSFT, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Piranha feeding frenzy video shows exactly where you don't want to swim | Business Insider
- Total sells Nigerian oil field stake for $569 mn | Business Insider
- Microsoft just dropped two trailers for 'Halo 5' and... | Business Insider