RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Orwell Was Only Wrong About The Date | ZeroHedge
- But, Stocks Are Cheap... Right? | ZeroHedge
- "Either You're The Butcher... Or The Cattle" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks, Bond Yields Drop After Rosengren-IBM-Oil Triple-Whammy | ZeroHedge
- "Ebola Cruise" Returns To Texas After Suspected Healthcare Worker Cleared | ZeroHedge
- SEE ME | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Green Despite Big Blue; Greenback & Black Gold Red | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CEO of oil giant Total killed in Moscow plane crash | Business Insider
- Islamic State Militants Are Raking In $800 Million A... | Business Insider
- Notre Dame Coach Explains Why The Penalty Call That Lost Them The Florida State Game Was Wrong | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- Turkey says aiding Iraqi Kurdish fighters to cross... | Business Insider
- IBM To Make A 'Major' Business Announcement Tomorrow | Business Insider
- Criticism, praise follows Catholic Church's gays... | Business Insider