RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Approval Rating Drops To Fresh Record Low | ZeroHedge
- HCLP Up Another 3% Today | iBankCoin.com
- Bond Trading Grinds To A Halt: Goldman Set To Report Weakest Q1 Since 2005; Revenues Down As Much As 25% Elsewhere | ZeroHedge
- Let’s Have A Poll | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Follow Copper Bounce, Ignore Bond, Bullion Safe-Haven Bid | ZeroHedge
- How Brits Make The Rent - Sell A Kidney (On Facebook) | ZeroHedge
- Mark Hanson: "Why We Could Be In A Housing Bubble Right Now" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: Gundlach Warns NYSE Margin Debt Is In 'The Scary Zone' | Business Insider
- Here's When You're Depressed, Happy, And Hungover | Business Insider
- Here's A 10-Second Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Today | Business Insider
- It Was A Terrible Night For Democrats | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS INSIDER:... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek