RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Tepper Follows Baupost In Returning Excess Cash To Investors | ZeroHedge
- Peak Smog: Shanghai Orders Cars Off Roads As Pollution Literally Off The Charts | ZeroHedge
- Gold Gets Jobs Leak Early Again? | ZeroHedge
- Quiet Overnight Trading Expected To Make Way For Volatile Session | ZeroHedge
- China’s Air-Defense Zone Ratchets Up Risk for Trade and Investment | Financial Sense
- Spot Today's Odd One Out | ZeroHedge
- Rates Aren’t Going Up, Bozo | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GARTMAN: I Fear For South Africa Now That Mandela Has Died | Business Insider
- Madiba's Wisdom: 20 Timeless Quotes From Nelson Mandela | Business Insider
- 12 Apps You Need To Use If You Want To Get Stuff Done | Business Insider
- CREDIT CARD BORROWING SURGES | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S... | StreetInsider.com
- Top Brands Prefer Instagram For Video Over Vine | Business Insider
- How Current And Former World Leaders Are Reacting To... | Business Insider