RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Sales Growth Is Fine, but EPS Margins May Have Flattened | Financial Sense
- FOMC Decision, GREEK WEAKNESS, OIL WEAKNESS | ZeroHedge
- Oil Hasn't Been This 'Cheap' Since 1988 | ZeroHedge
- Another Bailout: FXCM To Forgive 90% Of Its Mostly Foreign "Negative Balance" Customers | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Collapse To 15 Year Lows But Shale States Job Losses Explode | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Message, Simplified: Shortest FOMC Statement Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Syriza’s Victory Is Not the End but the Beginning | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tom Brady's Diet Is So Strict That He Eats Avocado-Based Ice Cream As A Treat | Business Insider
- Deliveroo, The Online Food Delivery Service Just For Restaurants, Is... | Business Insider
- India head for winless tour after further batting failure... | Business Insider
- DELAYED: Hillary Clinton Keeps Pushing Back Her Plan... | Business Insider
- The iPhone Has Become So Popular That It Just Tied Samsung | Business Insider
- One Typo Brought Down A 124-Year-Old Company | Business Insider
- The 25 Most Valuable Cloud Computing Companies Are Worth Way More Than You'd Think... | Business Insider