RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tuesday Humor: QE Was For "The Man On The Street" Says Chairman Emeritus Bernanke | ZeroHedge
- How China's Commodity-Financing Bubble Becomes Globally Contagious | ZeroHedge
- The Earnings Season: "House Of Cards" | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months Lows | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Drop To Lowest Since July 2012; All-Cash Buyers, Investors Are 50% Of March Transactions | ZeroHedge
- Uranium Is A Frustrating Business | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GoPro's Billionaire CEO Shares This Awesome Advice For Success: 'You Are... | Business Insider
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Getting Rich Carefully | TheStreet.com
- One Stunning Stat That Shows How Nike Changed The Shoe Industry Forever | Business Insider
- Aaron Sorkin Says His Steve Jobs Movie Won't Be What You... | Business Insider
- Why Justin Bieber's Instagram From Japan Offended Over A... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Ducati Has Made An Airbag Jacket For Motorcycle Riders | Business Insider