RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Abort? EURUSD In Catastrophe Mode | iBankCoin.com
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
- InfoPorn: The Many Phases of Silver | ZeroHedge
- Where Are We Now? And What Does It Mean For The Fed | ZeroHedge
- The Santa Claus Rally is Now | iBankCoin.com
- THe CRoMNiBuS OF LiBeRTY... | ZeroHedge
- The Robots are Angry | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Sony Hackers Still Have A Massive... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Get Ready For The Hack Attack That Drives A Big Company Out Of... | Business Insider
- Here's The REAL Reason Larry David Will Never Do A Final... | Business Insider
- There's A New Option For People Who Have Graduated From Ikea... | Business Insider
- Vijay leads confident India start to Gabba Test | Business Insider
- Stock Market Guru Tom Lee Unveils His 2015 Forecast, And Boy Is It Bullish (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider