RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How The Scots Welcome 'Visitors' | ZeroHedge
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
- KaleBios 'Black Friday' Begins As Shrekli Forces 65% Short-Squeeze Surge In Pre-Market | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Lift-Off' In A World Of Excess Reserves | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- "On The Cusp Of A Staggering Default Wave": Energy Intelligence Issues Apocalyptic Warning For The Energy Sector | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (TWTR, DMGT,... | Business Insider
- Wall Street is not going to like the 'Big Short' movie | Business Insider
- Affiliate of IS group claims Bangladesh Shiite mosque... | Business Insider
- Ward leads No. 21 Houston to 52-31 win over No. 16 Navy | Business Insider
- Drone footage will make you want to book a trip to the Scottish... | Business Insider
- This guy combined photos of celebrities to create portraits of flawless... | Business Insider
- Car sales rev up on US holiday weekend | Business Insider