RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "It's Ludicrous" - The Market Is Losing Faith In Yellen's Promise | ZeroHedge
- What Trump Tax Plan? Key Senate Panel Has Not Even Seen It | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Slip Despite Draw In Crude, Gasoline Inventories | Financial Sense
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Prisons Of Pleasure Or Pain: Huxley's 'Brave New World' Vs. Orwell's '1984' | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD Spikes To 5-Month Highs After Early French Results | ZeroHedge
- Cheat Or Chump? - You Are Not An Investor | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 21 things you should never say when you meet someone new | Business Insider
- The CEO of a billion-dollar brand says he doesn't hire people with a red-flag... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Thousands of people turn out around the world for the March for Science — here... | Business Insider
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek