RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Donor Email Seeking Another Favor; Huma Worries The "Problem Is She Keeps Emailing HRC Directly" | ZeroHedge
- New DNC Chair Says Outrage Over Clinton's Pay-To-Play Is Attempt To "Criminalize Normal Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses After Big Distillates Inventory Build | ZeroHedge
- How Many Monitors Does The Co-CEO Of The World's Biggest Hedge Fund Need | ZeroHedge
- China Turmoil Looms As Traders Bet On Post-G-20 Yuan Tumble | ZeroHedge
- For The First Time Since The Recession, Boeing Won't Raise Airplane Prices Due To Plunge In Demand | ZeroHedge
- China Bans Low Income 'Terrorists' From Guangzhou; Those Willing To Buy Fancy Hotels Still Welcome | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Working out during my lunch break for a week had a huge effect on my productivity | Business Insider
- STOCKS DROP: Here's what you need to know (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, AAPL, HLF) | Business Insider
- Smart new features make 'Madden NFL 17' the best the series has been in years | Business Insider
- 15 things people say when they get fired that they later regret... | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider
- FANTASY-FOOTBALL RANKINGS: Here's the expert consensus on the top 50... | Business Insider
- Apple tells investors its $14B tax bill won't have any near-term impact (AAPL) | Business Insider