RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
- Axel Merk On What's Next For The Dollar, Gold, & Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- 'Soft' Data Slammed: US Services, Manufacturing PMIs Plunge To 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- How I Became More Comfortable With Public Speaking | Altucher Confidential
- Nunes Calls Comey, Rogers For "Closed Session" After Finding "Concerning Info" In Intel Reports | ZeroHedge
- Healthcare Vote Timing: 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm; "Hard No's" Drop To 18 | ZeroHedge
- Schumer Says He Will Oppose Gorsuch Nomination, Threatens Filibuster | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE US FINTECH REGULATION REPORT: How the US regulatory environment is holding back the fintech industry | Business Insider
- Here's everything leaving Netflix in April that you need to watch | Business Insider
- The eldest Trump kids headed to Aspen for spring break this week — and some wealthy... | Business Insider
- Disney made a lot of changes in its new 'Beauty and the Beast' — here are 9 of the biggest... | Business Insider
- A man who went undercover in an Atlanta jail for 2 months learned something unexpected... | Business Insider
- The BBC dad gave another interview from his office — but he remembered... | Business Insider
- 30% of all Internet users will ad block by 2018 | Business Insider