RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Equities Flat While China Surges On More Stimulus And Bailout Hopes | ZeroHedge
- Israel Destroys Hamas Media Broadcast Outlets In Massive Explosion - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Case for a Bull or Bear Market in Two Charts | Financial Sense
- A Refreshing Summer Pause | iBankCoin.com
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
- John Hussman: "Make No Mistake - This Is An Equity Bubble, And A Highly Advanced One" | ZeroHedge
- America's Lost Decade: Typical Household Wealth Has Plunged 36% Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia's Smartest People Are Leaving In Droves | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Just Completely Revamped Its Mobile App To Help You Make More Connections | Business Insider
- UPS Shares Tumble After An Ugly Earnings Report (UPS) | Business Insider
- Chinese Industrial Profits Spike (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- Israel's Most Internationally Recognized Writer Warns Freedom Of Speech... | Business Insider
- This Is What It Is Like To Race $10,000 Lawn Mowers In Texas [PHOTOS... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com