RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Are Two Nations... Maybe More!" | ZeroHedge
- Netanyahu, Trump To Talk By Phone Sunday; May Announce Move Of US Embassy To Jerusalem | ZeroHedge
- Man Who Stole $1.6 Million Bucket Full Of Gold In Midtown Manhattan Has Been Captured | ZeroHedge
- THe JeSTeR... | ZeroHedge
- How We Got Here | ZeroHedge
- In Stunning Admission, Draghi Says A Country Can Leave Eurozone But Must "Settle Bill First" | ZeroHedge
- 500,000 Women Swamp Washington For Anti-Trump Protest March - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia's celebration of Trump's inauguration is in... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Jordy Nelson spends 12 hours a day working on his family farm in the offseason | Business Insider
- Here is what Tom Brady eats to stay in peak condition at an age most... | Business Insider
- Officials delays vote on DeVos nomination as education secretary... | Business Insider
- Jump-start your career in 2017 and get access to this site's best online classes for $... | Business Insider
- Sony slashed over $100 off the price of one of my favorite pairs of headphones | Business Insider