RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe Unleashes Sanctions On 15 Individuals And 18 Entities (But No Russian Companies) | ZeroHedge
- Russia To Ban Several McDonalds Burgers Including Royal And Filet-O-Fish | ZeroHedge
- Useful Idiots and the Something For Nothing Society - Part 1 of 3 | ZeroHedge
- Obama Prepares To Send National Guard To Texas As Flood Of Immigrant Children Overwhelms US | ZeroHedge
- Bump and Run Coverage | iBankCoin.com
- Meanwhile, Ukraine's Government Collapses, PM Yatsenyuk Resigns | ZeroHedge
- A-D Line Divergence Again | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aviation Official: Air Algerie Flight With 116 On Board Crashed In... | Business Insider
- Hollywood Legend Ron Howard Sells His Connecticut Estate For A Record $27.5 Million... | Business Insider
- 'Batman V Superman' Director Teases New Photo Of Ben Affleck As... | Business Insider
- Markets Mixed as Geopolitical Gloom Balances Varied Economic News and Results | TheStreet.com
- S&P 500 MAKES NEW ALL-TIME HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, WHR, BA... | Business Insider
- Here Are All Of The Aircraft Shot Down By Putin-Backed Rebels In Eastern... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com