RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary's Charities Suffer A "Geithner Moment", Will Refile 5 Years Of Taxes | ZeroHedge
- Charts For Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- S&P Earnings Pass Halfway Mark | Financial Sense
- Nasdaq Suddenly Spikes Above March 2000 Closing Record High | ZeroHedge
- OBaMa'S LaP DoGS... | ZeroHedge
- I’M SO BULLISH | iBankCoin.com
- No MoNeY, No BiLDeR HoNeY... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet Emilia Clarke's 18-year-old lookalike stand-in on 'Game... | Business Insider
- Here's how one of the most popular animated shows on late-night TV gets made | Business Insider
- Dr. Oz responds to critics: 'My show is not a medical show' | Business Insider
- The coolest thing in the Apple Watch box — aside from the watch — is the plug (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How Stephen Curry scored 6 points in 9 seconds to complete the most insane comeback of the... | Business Insider
- Amazon is about to break the silence on the single most crucial piece of technology right now (AMZN... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com