RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia Bails Out Banking System After Interbank Rates Hit 2009 Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Growth of the Anti-Establishment Movement Outside the West | Financial Sense
- Introducing the Military-Industrial-Elementary School Complex | ZeroHedge
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- Houston Shooter Nathan Desai Found To Be Wearing Nazi Paraphernalia At Time Of Shooting | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- "I Think It’ll Be A Clown Show" - Why Tomorrow's Debate Is So Important | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Los Angeles Police Department is actively investigating Derrick Rose over sexual-... | Business Insider
- BMW, Mercedes, and Audi are joining forces to take on Google (googl) | Business Insider
- Hospitals overwhelmed by indiscriminate... | Business Insider
- Here's what Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Clinton and Trump are both alienating people with cold demeanor, study says | Business Insider
- We spent a day with the people who fly and fix the F-35 — here's what they have to say about... | Business Insider