RIM Bounces Back
Hard to believe but Research in Motion (RIMM) shares have rallied back from a $6 stock to almost a $10 stock. So the Blackberry isn't dead yet?
The Blackberry 10 is coming and it may be enough to keep its market share and maybe, just maybe gain some back from Apple's (AAPL) iPhone and Google's (GOOG) Android based phones. Hard to believe but RIM has made a phone that is actually 'cool'. The Blackberry 10 or BB10 for short will start selling 30 days following its Jan 30th launch event. The public sector wants iPhones but has to live with Blackberrys (for now). The BB10 is impressive and may keep its existing customers happy. Its a shot in the dark and maybe the BB10 is the nail in the coffin for the company.
RIM shares have been on the comeback trail ever since Sept 27 when the company reported a FQ2 EPS beat by 19 cents.Here's a quick look at the BB10.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Banking’s Split Personality Can’t Go On | ZeroHedge
- Beware These Unseen “Friction” Costs!! | ZeroHedge
- "The Math Is Stacked Against Japan - It's Not 'If', It's When" | ZeroHedge
- Argentine Inflation: It’s Tough When All You Get Is Lies | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan Is Bad for the World | Financial Sense
- Shipping the Sherbet | iBankCoin.com
- Why Inflation Never Came - News That Matters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Mobile Coupons Are Driving An Explosion In Mobile Commerce | Business Insider
- HP Bets on Google with the Help of Nvidia | TheStreet.com
- EXPERT: 'Desperate Anger' Is Driving The Rise In Anti-Gay Hatred | Business Insider
- A Marlins Pitcher Blatantly Spit On A Baseball For Everyone To See | Business Insider
- The Tracking Solutions That Could Lead An Explosion In Mobile Marketing | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The History Of Fatalities From Tornadoes, Floods, Hurricanes, And... | Business Insider