Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Took Some TZA | iBankCoin.com
- Rosneft "Radical" Sanctions Retaliation Proposal Sends Russian Bonds, Currency Plunging | ZeroHedge
- In Memoriam: Abenomics | ZeroHedge
- Clip Of Unmanned NASA Rocket Exploding Shortly After Takes Off | ZeroHedge
- Buyers Focus On Dollars, 30 Year After Fed, Stocks Shrug | ZeroHedge
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
- The Only Way Out of a Market Held Hostage by QE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (FB, VZ, AAPL, YHOO, EA) | Business Insider
- 11 Reasons Why Getting An MBA Beats Getting A CFA | Business Insider
- Tax summit in Berlin aims to say goodbye to banking... | Business Insider
- Apple chief Tim Cook 'proud to be gay' | Business Insider
- Art Cashin Recounts What Happened 85 Years Ago Today When The Stock Market Crashed | Business Insider
- Decades-old Soviet engines powered US rocket that... | Business Insider
- Amazon Puts Fire Behind It With Rooftop Buy, Cloud Dominance | TheStreet.com