Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet Janet Dupree:72, Alcoholic, HIV-Positive, $16,000 In Student Debt: "I Won't Live Long Enough To Pay It Off" | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More "Detention And Surveillance" Powers | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Publicis CEO Admits Earnings Statement Contains 'Pure Rhetoric' And Lousy Results... | Business Insider
- P&G to ditch Duracell batteries amid earnings drop | Business Insider
- Sweden's Epic Hunt For A 'Russian' Sub Shows Europe Is Terrified Of... | Business Insider
- Amazing Video Shows 1.5 Million Wildebeest Journeying Across The Serengeti | Business Insider
- Microsoft's PR Boss Had A Funny Response To Google's Big News (MSFT, GOOG... | Business Insider
- Sydney Is Getting A Whole Bunch Of Futuristic New Buildings | Business Insider
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising This Morning... | Business Insider