Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Sentiment Remains Strong | Financial Sense
- Bank CEOs are the New Drug Lords | ZeroHedge
- Is the Stock Market Running on Borrowed Time? | Financial Sense
- Retail Investors Pile Into Stocks Amid "Malign, Unthinking Mental Slavery" | ZeroHedge
- "I Am Putting Everything In Goldman Sachs Because These Guys Can Do Whatever The Hell They Want" | ZeroHedge
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: The Fed's "Stealth Bailout" Of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream | ZeroHedge
- Updating the Market “Tells” | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- George Clooney Sold His Wedding Photo Rights To The Highest Bidder | Business Insider
- Best Buy Thinks This Television Is The Future Of Its Business | Business Insider
- Here's How An Architecture 'Magic Trick' Convinced Steve Jobs To Build... | Business Insider
- Eurofighter has manufacturing fault: Germany | Business Insider
- George Clooney Used 'Burner Phones' To... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Hong Kong leader demands protests end 'immediately' | Business Insider