Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
- Crude Carnage & A Confident Consumer Send Stocks Lower, USD Higher | ZeroHedge
- The "Devastating" Truth Behind America's Record Household Net Worth | ZeroHedge
- The Script: Ocwen Lawyer Spoon-Fed Foreclosure Questions and Answers to Robo-Witnesses | ZeroHedge
- Don't Think Armageddon, Think "A Thousand Balls Of Flame... And Then Crickets!" | ZeroHedge
- As Vancouver's Housing Market Implodes, Furious Chinese Envoy Slams Real Estate Tax | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tumbles As Market Questions Whether An OPEC Production Freeze Is Even Remotely Possible? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A suicide bomber in Yemen killed at least 45 government... | Business Insider
- Netscape's billionaire cofounder has hoisted his Florida mansion onto the... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- 'The European Commission has launched an effort to rewrite... | Business Insider
- 7 steps to writing a perfect business plan | Business Insider
- The French automaker Citroën just revealed a striking... | Business Insider