Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Gold Sell-off: How far might it go? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Supporters Get Welcome News As Study Confirms White Population Dying Off Fast In Key Swing States | ZeroHedge
- CNN Caught in Locker Room Talk; Crew Jokes About Trump's Plane Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Mitt Romney Is Now Heavy Favorite For Secretary Of State | ZeroHedge
- Tech, Small Caps Suffer Worst Week In 10 Months As Trump Hangover Hits | ZeroHedge
- 70% Of Immigrants Admitted Under Obama's "Minor Refugee" Program Are Actually Adults | ZeroHedge
- "Strike Three" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brexit is already hurting UK fintech | Business Insider
- 'Bandits' abducted three Russian sailors off the western African coast | Business Insider
- Sears is on the brink of catastrophe as stores closures loom and top execs flee the company (... | Business Insider
- Steven Mnuchin will not 'drain the swamp' on Wall Street | Business Insider
- Emerging markets are finally catching up on 4G smartphones (GOOG, GOOGL, AAPL) | Business Insider
- MasterCard and VeriFone team up to offer instant finance | Business Insider
- Trump supporters have filed a federal lawsuit to block the Wisconsin... | Business Insider