Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Kyle Bass Finally Getting His Revenge? | Financial Sense
- "Bigger Than Brexit?" | ZeroHedge
- FishLivesMatter: California To Decide If Saving 'Delta Smelt' Is Worth $65 Billion Of Taxpayer Money | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Supporters Boo, Jeer After Call To Vote For Clinton-Kaine | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- Presenting "Putin's Useful Idiot": Anyone Who Disagrees With The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- Gold Investment Slows, Soft Summer 'Risks $1300' But Bond Defaults 'Will Spike' as Japan, Eurozone Deny Fresh Stimulus | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Blackberry is back with 'the world's most secure Android smartphone... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump scores post-convention bump in polls, takes lead over Hillary Clinton | Business Insider
- We tested what might be the best dress shoes out... | Business Insider
- Stunning photos give a totally unexpected perspective into how the 1% parties | Business Insider
- Belle’s ‘Beauty and the Beast’ gown was supposed to look totally different... | Business Insider
- Watch lightning strike the Empire State Building | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider