Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- The EU: a 46 Trillion Euro Lehman Brothers? | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- The Full Story Behind Bloomberg's Attempt To "Unmask" Zero Hedge | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Unveils The Next Step: "QE Has Run Its Course, It's Time To Tax Wealth" | ZeroHedge
- A Hint Of NIRP: Schwab Is Quietly Forcing Cash Out Of Money Market Funds | ZeroHedge
- EXCLUSIVE: Another ZERO HEDGE Insider Leak | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gambling could be the solution to low interest rates | Business Insider
- Donald Trump: 'If I lose, I don’t think you will... | Business Insider
- It's not quite clear how many #NeverTrump Republicans actually... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump had a big under-the-radar win that puts the nomination within... | Business Insider
- 20 of the most bizarre things flight attendants have... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime members can save big on a great pair of Sennheiser headphones right... | Business Insider
- Berkshire Hathaway's legendary annual meeting just wrapped up — here's... | Business Insider