Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- US Navy To Begin Testing Powerful 150-Kilowatt Laser Weapon System | ZeroHedge
- Kuroda Is Trapped As The BOJ Can't Ease Any Further: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Warns Brexit Will Lead To "Competitive Devaluations", Years Of Low Growth | ZeroHedge
- "Welcome To Hell" - Angry Unpaid First Responders Warn "Whoever Comes To Rio Will Not Be Safe" | ZeroHedge
- Kremlin: Brexit Is Like Soviet Breakup | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico To Default On July 1 After Senate Passes Bailout Bill | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese phone makers are enhancing their patent portfolios | Business Insider
- HBO just confirmed beyond a doubt who Jon Snow’s real father is on 'Game of Thrones'... | Business Insider
- Brexit doesn't change much for the migrants... | Business Insider
- 3 months ago I threw everything away — and it's taught me... | Business Insider
- There are only 6 of these crazy 'Game of Thrones' Xbox One consoles —... | Business Insider
- The 25 best countries for dating, according to millennials | Business Insider
- Report: The Lakers ownership is a mess, and they're approaching a key date to... | Business Insider