Steven Seagal Back in the News (Fat Pics Included)
Deputy Sheriff / Aikido Master Steven "Never Turns Down a plate of Spaghetti" Seagal is back in the news and a 23-year-old model named Kayden Nguyen wants $1 million from him.
She is claiming that in between Seagal's busy day of consuming burgers and pizza he may have let those sticky fingers do more than shovel food. To see work safe photos of Kayden Nguyen, check out
(CBSnews.com) Seagal's lawyer has called the accusations in Nguyen's suit "absurd."
But rather than helping with the business, she was asked to give massages to Seagal alongside a naked Russian "attendant." Nguyen says she was told she would be replacing one of two women who were caring for Seagal's sexual needs around the clock.
Nguyen claims she was attacked by Seagal over the course of six days at Jefferson Parish home he was staying in with his family. "I'm a family man, and I live with my wife, but she wouldn't care if you were my lover," he allegedly told her while aboard a private jet headed to New Orleans.
She says when she arrived at the home, she was shocked to find her room did not have a door, merely a red curtain.
During the first alleged attack, Nguyen claims Seagal pushed "his hands under shirt...attempting to fondle her bare breasts." After complaining to Seagal's staff, she claims she was accosted again by Seagal only a few hours later when he forced his hands down her pants and penetrated her until her loud sobbing made him stop.
She complained again, she says, and was rewarded with another attack, which she also fended off.
Nguyen eventually escaped, she says, by telling Seagal she had a planned appointment with her family and it would look suspicious if she wasn't there. She called a cab, but Seagal followed her with a flashgun with a gun on it, she claimed.
"The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics," Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, told Crimesider in a written statement, but his office did not respond to a comment request for specific allegations in the suit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap April 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Ukraine Reality Ignored As Stocks Close At Highs On Hopes of More Japan Easing | ZeroHedge
- Another Day, Another Senior FX Trader "Resigns" | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- The Ratings Industry Is A Stupid Place | iBankCoin.com
- Homebuilder Confidence Misses For 4th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- On a More Positive Note… | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Putin Finally Just Made A Big Admission About Ukraine | Business Insider
- It's All Smiles For Biden And Obama In Latest Presidential Selfie | Business Insider
- Mary Meeker's Awesome Presentation On The State Of The Web … From 1996... | Business Insider
- 9 Movies We Can't Wait To See At The Tribeca Film Festival | Business Insider
- NCAA Approves Unlimited Meals For Student-Athletes Following Complaints | Business Insider
- The World's First Emoticon Might Be Hidden In A Poem From The 1600s | Business Insider
- A Father Took A Video Of His Daughter Every Week For 14... | Business Insider