Happy Earnings Season 2013
Alcoa (AA) reported and their revenue beat the Street. Off we go into Earnings Season 2013.
Alcoa shares closed flat today at $9.10 a share. Following the earnings report, Alcoa ticked 8 cents higher to close at $9.18. Alcoa predicts that demand for aluminum will increase 7% in 2013. That's good news considering last year in 2012 the company had a gain of 6%. Alcoa believes the best prospects are in aerospace but there will be slower improvements in demand for autos, packaging, and building & construction materials.
Mastery hopes stocks will have a better day Wednesday thanks to Alcoa's decent news. The futures are looking good late Tuesday night with all 3 major indexes slightly higher.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hershey Plunges After Mondelez Pulls Offer To Buy Company | ZeroHedge
- "I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This Before" - The Housing Markets In The Hamptons, Aspen And Miami Are All Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Nigel Farage: "Trump Is The New Reagan" | ZeroHedge
- US Slams Turkish Bombing Of American Coalition Partners As "Unacceptable And A Source Of Deep Concern" | ZeroHedge
- Huma Adebin Announces Separation From Anthony Weiner After Latest Sexting Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Funds Are "All In" Again | ZeroHedge
- Why A Record Number Of College Grads Are Working Minimum Wage Jobs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A sex expert reveals the 3 traits every couple needs for a happy... | Business Insider
- 13 MLB teams are still battling for the final 5 playoff spots | Business Insider
- That familiar pool smell is actually caused by urine,... | Business Insider
- 29 of the highest-paying business jobs in America | Business Insider
- KFC's secret ingredient is 'the most underappreciated spice' in the... | Business Insider
- Watch Joe Scarborough mock Trump’s... | Business Insider
- Why Hillary Clinton won't do a press... | Business Insider