Happy Earnings Season 2013
Alcoa (AA) reported and their revenue beat the Street. Off we go into Earnings Season 2013.
Alcoa shares closed flat today at $9.10 a share. Following the earnings report, Alcoa ticked 8 cents higher to close at $9.18. Alcoa predicts that demand for aluminum will increase 7% in 2013. That's good news considering last year in 2012 the company had a gain of 6%. Alcoa believes the best prospects are in aerospace but there will be slower improvements in demand for autos, packaging, and building & construction materials.
Mastery hopes stocks will have a better day Wednesday thanks to Alcoa's decent news. The futures are looking good late Tuesday night with all 3 major indexes slightly higher.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tops $83, Gold Over $1255 As Commodities Spike Higher & Riyal Slides To 2009 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Stunning Scenes From California's Central Valley Drought | ZeroHedge
- The Life of a Rail Man Isn’t For Everyone | iBankCoin.com
- My Research is Complete | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Ready for Battle Today | iBankCoin.com
- Will Our Private Savings Be Sacrificed To Pay Down The Public Debt? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Step Inside New York's Fancy Denny's, Where You Can Get A $300 Grand Slam With... | Business Insider
- Bill Simmons Returns, Doesn't Call Out ESPN, Says He Was Bored So He Came Up With A New Way... | Business Insider
- America's Hottest Professor Is More Than Just A Pretty Face... | Business Insider
- After Years Of Success, Mind Candy CEO Speak Out About The... | Business Insider
- The Air Force's... | Business Insider
- How To Watch This Week's Exceptionally Stunning Orionid Meteor Shower | Business Insider
- Bale a major doubt for Liverpool clash | Business Insider