Happy Earnings Season 2013
Alcoa (AA) reported and their revenue beat the Street. Off we go into Earnings Season 2013.
Alcoa shares closed flat today at $9.10 a share. Following the earnings report, Alcoa ticked 8 cents higher to close at $9.18. Alcoa predicts that demand for aluminum will increase 7% in 2013. That's good news considering last year in 2012 the company had a gain of 6%. Alcoa believes the best prospects are in aerospace but there will be slower improvements in demand for autos, packaging, and building & construction materials.
Mastery hopes stocks will have a better day Wednesday thanks to Alcoa's decent news. The futures are looking good late Tuesday night with all 3 major indexes slightly higher.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, Or Any Future ReformCare - The Healthcare System Is Completely Broken | ZeroHedge
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- Trump = Obama = Bush = Clinton On 4 Core Issues | ZeroHedge
- What Obamacare’s Failure Means for America | Financial Sense
- Doubt Rises As Market Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund CIO: "The Market Doesn’t Care About Health Care. Poor People Care About Health Care" | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Best And Worst U.S. Cities To Own A House | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Goldman Sachs leads bank stocks lower (GS, BAC... | Business Insider
- The Final Four teams and game times are now set | Business Insider
- Amazon Go opening delayed (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Some Mexicans want to retaliate against Trump by... | Business Insider
- 94-year-old McDonald's worker says her job is 'a reason to get up in... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Gonzaga is a huge favorite to win the Final Four | Business Insider