Happy Earnings Season 2013
Alcoa (AA) reported and their revenue beat the Street. Off we go into Earnings Season 2013.
Alcoa shares closed flat today at $9.10 a share. Following the earnings report, Alcoa ticked 8 cents higher to close at $9.18. Alcoa predicts that demand for aluminum will increase 7% in 2013. That's good news considering last year in 2012 the company had a gain of 6%. Alcoa believes the best prospects are in aerospace but there will be slower improvements in demand for autos, packaging, and building & construction materials.
Mastery hopes stocks will have a better day Wednesday thanks to Alcoa's decent news. The futures are looking good late Tuesday night with all 3 major indexes slightly higher.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 45 Trillion Reasons Why Gary Cohn Has Recused Himself From All Goldman Matters | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Exposes How Secretive Non-Profit Organizations Erode The United States | ZeroHedge
- Technical Analysis Is Garbage (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Le Pen's Chief Of Staff, Bodyguard Detained By Police | ZeroHedge
- The New Wave Of Violent Protests Is Exactly What The Elite Want - Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Calexit - Beat The Crowd | ZeroHedge
- Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 9 most controversial Oscar snubs of all time | Business Insider
- Two members of Trump's cabinet reportedly sparred over... | Business Insider
- This top military officer perfectly captured the strange nature of cyber warfare in... | Business Insider
- 4 Gmail tricks that will make your life easier | Business Insider
- A rare look inside the $21 million 'Princess'... | Business Insider
- How to answer the 6 questions you'll hear in... | Business Insider
- The king of Sweden is urging news organizations to report '... | Business Insider