4 Silver Stocks that Deserve Attention
It appears the market has given up on silver despite the turmoil that could inflict the market with a looming March 27th deadline and today's Sequestration March 1st date. When there is weakness, there is opportunity.
Mastery talked up silver and our choices for going long on the metal and miners last week. We turn that focus on those same names as they have all fallen since that time. For your cut and paste convenience here are the tickers we want you to review: EXK, SSRI, MVG, SLV.
All but MVG are trading near their 12 month low. The 411 on the share price and where they sit is as follows:
- Silver Standard Resources Inc 's (SSRI) is trading at $9.85 and 2.13% from its 52-week low.
- Endeavour Silver Corp 's (EXK) is trading at $5.59 and 1.43% from its 52-week low.
- iShares Silver Trust 's (SLV) is trading at $27.69 and 8.49% from its 52-week low.
- MAG Silver Corp 's (MVG) is trading at $9.35 and in the middle of its 12 month range.
Despite the Hater-Aid being poured on silver and its friends, we want you to consider them. The bears are tearing into silver and that is just fine.
Silver may extend this year’s 7.6 percent drop as it nears a bear market, according to technical analysis by Commerzbank AG.
The metal slid to $27.975 an ounce in London today, the lowest since Aug. 20. A close at $28.007 would be a 20 percent drop from Oct. 4, the common definition of a bear market. A slide below $28.26 in the next few days would mean the June 2012 trough of about $26.11 would “be back in play,” Commerzbank said in a Feb. 26 report.
Perfect, silver is going to zero. Believe everything you read. Silver pennies will be printed by the year end because the metal will be all but useless. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two FBI Agents Shot Near Ferguson Protests | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Decision Is "Major Strike Against The American Market", Russian Tycoon Says | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs Ensuring 'Confident' Black Friday, Despite Macro Massacre | ZeroHedge
- "We Are A Nation Built On The Rule Of Law" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Tryptophan Induced Coma | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post - Amps Times Volts Equals Watts | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Has Moved to Scandinavia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Cookie Face Challenge' Is Going To Be The Newest Viral Craze | Business Insider
- Top 10 Black Friday Deals That You Can't Afford to Miss | TheStreet.com
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review: Is It the Best Android Smartphone Ever? | TheStreet.com
- Forget Wall Street -- These Chicago Exchange Guys Know How to Party | TheStreet.com
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/... | StreetInsider.com
- HBO Producer Reveals The Crazy Story Of When Bob... | Business Insider
- Jet-lagged McIlroy in early Australian Open golf hunt | Business Insider