Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The War On Cash - The Central Banks' Survival Campaign | ZeroHedge
- The War on Cash is About to Go into Hyperdrive Pt 2 | ZeroHedge
- Why Most Investors Hate Gold | ZeroHedge
- If You Want To Be Wealthy, Don't Buy A House - Build A Business | ZeroHedge
- BNP Pulls Plug On US Energy Sector, Will Exit RBL Lending | ZeroHedge
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Russian Prime Minister Warns There Will Be A "Permanent World War" If Saudis Invade Syria | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- How to figure out if your partner is right for you | Business Insider
- This is pretty much the last thing Wall Street's nightmare stock needed | Business Insider
- How to create your own unique piece of artwork using a robot | Business Insider
- The battle between Big Beer and craft brewers is getting ugly | Business Insider
- This amazing graphic shows all of the Russian navy's submarines | Business Insider
- Wall Street is rushing to take advantage of the crazy markets | Business Insider