Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dis-May-Day - Bonds Down, Dollar Down, Oil Down, Gold Down, Economy Down... Stocks Up | ZeroHedge
- ECB Blames You For Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "Our Economic System Is Designed To Fail" | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 165 – Dr. Ron Paul: How Voting for Yourself Creates Wealth and Freedom | Altucher Confidential
- Three Years After Going Public, Fairway Files Chapter 11 | ZeroHedge
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RNC CHAIR: IT'S OVER — Trump is the nominee | Business Insider
- This celebrity wore the Met Gala's first-ever 'cognitive' dress | Business Insider
- 'Captain America: Civil War’ is the movie ‘Batman v Superman’ wanted to be | Business Insider
- NASA is working on the universe's biggest pair of shades to better study distant... | Business Insider
- 16 photos that show why Dominique Crenn was named the best female... | Business Insider
- The smartwatch market just received an encouraging sign (AAPL) | Business Insider
- IBM just beat Google to a brand new type of computing | Business Insider