Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UMich Confidence Misses By Most In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
- Hacked US Documents Said To Reveal Extent Of Undisclosed US "Lethal Aid" For Ukraine Army | ZeroHedge
- Something Is Wrong With This Chart | ZeroHedge
- "It's Different This Time?" What Happened To US Oil Drillers During The Last Price War | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Kerry Confusion Edition | ZeroHedge
- How The World's Most Leveraged Hedge Fund Got Away With Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- When a Bubble Isn’t...? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ferguson Protesters Create Mass Gridlock In New York City | Business Insider
- The European Parliament Just Voted To Break Up Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- New Australian treatment could save wounded soldiers | Business Insider
- A Former Disney Imagineer Built This Incredible Survival Vehicle For His Daughter... | Business Insider
- Amazon Has Holiday Discounts On Its Kindles, TV Streaming Stick, And Smartphone... | Business Insider
- You Can Get One Of The Best Android Phones In The World Basically For Free... | Business Insider
- Europe And The US Are At War Over Breaking Up Google (GOOG) | Business Insider