Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Target Tumbles After Cutting Guidance, Reports Poor Comps; Drags Wal-Mart Lower | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Theresa May's Brexit Speech; Says Will Put Final Brexit Deal To Vote In Parliament | ZeroHedge
- As Project Veritas Exposes “DisruptJ20” Plot To Cause Inauguration Chaos, Deplorables Out Organizer As Potential #PizzaGate Pedo | ZeroHedge
- Julian Assange Responds Amid Growing Extradition Speculation | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before The Storm - VIX Shorts Near Record Highs As Inauguration Looms | ZeroHedge
- 2017: Year of Extremes | Financial Sense
- Member of DC Anti-Fascist Coalition penned defenses of adult-child sex in late 1990's | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why psychedelics like magic mushrooms 'kill the ego... | Business Insider
- Jump-start your career in 2017 and get access to this site's best online classes for $1 for 3 months | Business Insider
- A $49.4 billion tobacco deal is bringing Camel and Lucky Strike... | Business Insider
- A Bruce Springsteen cover band quits Trump... | Business Insider
- Qualcomm allegedly paid Apple billions of dollars in... | Business Insider
- Senegalese troops say they'll cross the border if... | Business Insider
- Trump's pick for the top healthcare official defends past votes supporting 'Confederate History... | Business Insider