Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hello, I Am Jack Ma and I am Here to Take Your Money | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 19 | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Fisher Admits "Fed Has Levitated Markets", Warns Of "Signs Of Excess" | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- Citi Asks "Who Is Levering Up?", Answers "Everyone" And Finds Median Leverage Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- A Long-Term Bull Case for GoPro | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NFL Teams Are Now Paying $1.5 Million Every Week To Players Facing Domestic Or... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Louis CK's Kids Are White But Their Mother Is Black In... | Business Insider
- Google Wants To Make It Much Easier To Keep Your Data Safe In Its Next Version Of Android... | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- Joan Rivers' Doctor Is Under Attack On Facebook | Business Insider
- Philly Fed Employment Index Highest Since May 2011 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Yes or No for Celtic in Europa League | Business Insider