Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gazprom Delighted By China Announcement Nat Gas Need To Soar By 150% In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Second US Warship Enters Black Sea To "Promote Peace And Stability" | ZeroHedge
- Explaining The Horrendous Home Sales Report: It Snowed Everywhere But In The Northeast | ZeroHedge
- Ackman Promised Former Herbalife Employer $3.6 Million To Become Whistleblower | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Fatty | ZeroHedge
- The Middle Class In Canada Is Now Doing Better Than The Middle Class In America | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns West "Remove Forces"; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: Jeb Bush Admits He's 'Thinking About Running For... | Business Insider
- Cubs And D-Backs Are Wearing Gorgeous Throwback... | Business Insider
- This Is The One Law Airbnb's Opponents Desperately Want To Change | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Tumblr Says It Has More People Talking TV Than Twitter [THE BRIEF] | Business Insider
- Top Tech And Business 'Thought... | Business Insider
- Starbucks Earnings Come In Line With Expectations (SBUX) | Business Insider