Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In First Formal Briefing, China Says Trump "Clear" On Taiwan's Importance To Beijing, In Touch With His Team | ZeroHedge
- Website Raising Money To Fund Assassinations Of Trump, Pence Uncovered On "Dark Web" | ZeroHedge
- China’s FX Reserves Drops Most in 10 Months; Yuan at 8 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile On Main Street, Fast-Food Traffic Drops For The First Time In Five Years | ZeroHedge
- "Fake News" Site Threatens Washington Post With Defamation Suit, Demands Retraction | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rise As Oil Dips; US Stock Futures And Dollar Flat | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks To "Target Those Who Got Rich From System" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Theresa May unveils steps to deepen defense... | Business Insider
- Alleged Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof will be allowed to... | Business Insider
- Syrian army reportedly seizes Aleppo Old City from rebels... | Business Insider
- 14 photos from the upcoming, 90-minute 'Walking Dead' mid-season finale... | Business Insider
- Why we won't see new episodes of 'Westworld' until 2018 | Business Insider
- Beijing is 'cautiously watching' Trump's next moves and... | Business Insider
- The opioid crisis could get worse if Trump repeals... | Business Insider