Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down With "Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns..." | ZeroHedge
- Is China Trying To (Slowly) Burst Another Stock Market Bubble? | ZeroHedge
- China’s Credit Excess Is Unlike Anything The World Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- Bob Prechter Warns Market Correction "Larger Than The Malaise Of The '30s" Looms | ZeroHedge
- IMF Drops Pledge To "Resist All Forms Of Protectionism" | ZeroHedge
- Krieger: The American Empire Under Trump Has Become Increasingly Desperate, Dangerous, & Insecure | ZeroHedge
- What Trump Tax Plan? Key Senate Panel Has Not Even Seen It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Finally, someone made a work-appropriate backpack that makes sense for... | Business Insider
- New pet owners can get everything they need in one place with this ingenious Amazon... | Business Insider
- GOP congressman: 'Something in the swamp' stopped Trump from repealing... | Business Insider
- New technology could change the way the stock market operates... | Business Insider
- 3 things that could be making you unhappy | Business Insider
- eSports is on the brink of becoming a billion-dollar industry | Business Insider
- Stanley Fischer defends the revolving door between Wall... | Business Insider