Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Solutions Start With Innovation And Transparency | ZeroHedge
- Treasury 'Short Overhang' Lifts After Actavis Prices 2nd Largest Bond Issue Ever | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's "Personal" Emails To Be Subpoenaed | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke Wants The US President To Declare "Economic Emergencies" In Future Crises | ZeroHedge
- Does the Fed Have a Currency Problem? | Financial Sense
- ADP Stronger, but Still Weak | Financial Sense
- Who Said It? "If You Take Out Saddam, I Guarantee It Will Have Enormous Positive Reverberations" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony thinks you’ll pay $400 for... | Business Insider
- Greeks bearing grudges rip up Brussels diplomatic... | Business Insider
- Australia floats prisoner swap to save Indonesia pair | Business Insider
- US auto sales slow to annualized pace of 16.2 million in February (F, GM, FCAU, TM, HMC) | Business Insider
- A Ferguson municipal worker sent a racist email about President... | Business Insider
- Visa says we're all going to have internet-connected fridges in the future | Business Insider
- Dashcam video allegedly shows spot where Putin critic Nemtsov... | Business Insider