Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Playing Strong Hands Today | iBankCoin.com
- Hillary: "Business Does Not Create Jobs", Washington Does | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Larry Page Is Taking A Big Step Back At Google To See The 'Bigger Picture,' And... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton Blasts Wall Street | Business Insider
- Watch These Planes Make Spectacular Sideways Landings | Business Insider
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com
- German consumer confidence stops falling: survey | Business Insider
- Quarantined US nurse says 'made to feel like a criminal... | Business Insider
- ROUBINI: America Is A Sick, Sick Country | Business Insider