Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- "Trying To Wash Away Her Bad Judgement?" - Clinton Attacks Trump Following Brexit Results | ZeroHedge
- UBS CIO Warns "The Status Quo Is Over... Get Used To It" | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Lead Over Trump Is Either 1% Or 12% Depending On Which Poll You Believe | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 28 | ZeroHedge
- Why Is The U.S. Embracing Iran - Again!? | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple and Microsoft are fighting a secret war for the future of technology (AAPL, MSFT)... | Business Insider
- This $20 headset convinced me VR isn't just a fad... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Houston Astros' Jose Altuve tripped 90 feet before accomplishing a rare... | Business Insider
- A bunch of new startups are trying to make it cheaper and... | Business Insider
- The sequels that are bombing badly at the box office this year | Business Insider
- American Express is getting into one of the hottest trends in... | Business Insider