Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stanley Fischer's Bizarre Justification For Negative Rates | ZeroHedge
- Another Donor Email Seeking Another Favor; Huma Worries The "Problem Is She Keeps Emailing HRC Directly" | ZeroHedge
- As Vancouver's Housing Market Implodes, Furious Chinese Envoy Slams Real Estate Tax | ZeroHedge
- Deere, Monsanto Slide After DOJ Files Suit To Block Precision Planting Deal; Ag Sector Lower | ZeroHedge
- If The Fed Doesn't Restart QE, A Yield Curve Inversion (& Economic Dislocation) Is Imminent | ZeroHedge
- What Really Happened Among The Ja'ss Holes? | ZeroHedge
- Global Supply Chains Paralyzed After World's 7th Largest Container Shipper Files Bankruptcy, Assets Frozen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I tried waking up at 4 a.m. every day like Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi, but I ended up... | Business Insider
- 15 TED talks that offer career advice you've probably... | Business Insider
- 15 of the best watches you can buy for under $300 right now | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel says voting for Donald Trump is like buying a... | Business Insider
- There’s something confusing in the fine print... | Business Insider
- The US is covered in mysterious giant circles you can only see from a plane | Business Insider
- Comcast is starting a chocolate war | Business Insider