Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Exposing The 9 Fakest Fake-News Checkers | ZeroHedge
- Barclays: "Equities Rushed To Price In The Reagan 1986 Tax Cuts Before Crashing In 1987" | ZeroHedge
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
- "Welcome To Democracy" SecDef Mattis Confirms Military Steadfast Amid White House Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
- The Unthinkable Just Happened In Spain | ZeroHedge
- Why The Wall Street Journal's Failed Fake News Attack on PewDiePie May Be What Finally Brings The MSM Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sweden asks the US to explain Trump comment on Sweden | Business Insider
- A top Wall Street bank is looking for the next generation of dealmakers | Business Insider
- Here is eMarketer's country-by-country guide... | Business Insider
- The UN says Gaddafi son's trial was unfair and that he should... | Business Insider
- SpaceX just flew a rocket back to Cape Canaveral Air Force Station —... | Business Insider
- Here's exactly what to say when you run into your CEO at... | Business Insider
- Why this startup built a grocery store filled with fake... | Business Insider