Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Whoever Smelt it Dealt It | iBankCoin.com
- We’ll Do it LIVE! Yet Again | iBankCoin.com
- Furiously Scribbling, Blood Boiling | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Displeased As Obama's Anti-Inequality Rant Brings Up End Of QE Concerns | ZeroHedge
- Quiet Overnight Trading Expected To Make Way For Volatile Session | ZeroHedge
- Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- George Clooney: Any Famous Person On Twitter 'Is A Moron... | Business Insider
- All Of The Roles You Forgot Child Star Paul Walker Played | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Hot Job-Hunting Site Glassdoor Raises Another $50 Million And Plans To Hire... | Business Insider
- Why A Nigerian Bleach Company Made An Ad With President Obama Dressed As A Muslim... | Business Insider
- Obama's Approval Rating Dipped Into Dangerously Low Territory Yesterday | Business Insider
- Ron Burgundy Hilariously Re-... | Business Insider