Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The News In Pictures | ZeroHedge
- Audible at the Line of Scrimmage | iBankCoin.com
- Was Scottish Vote Rigging Caught On Tape? | ZeroHedge
- Silver & Small Caps Slump As Bonds & Dollar Jump | ZeroHedge
- Dow Theory: Yellow Flags or Green Light? | Financial Sense
- August Retail Sales Rose Broadly | Financial Sense
- Jim Bianco on Gold, Oil, and Why the Market Doesn't Care About Geopolitical Events | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Quotes That Illustrate The Strange, Relentless Genius Of Alibaba Founder Jack Ma | Business Insider
- How Liam Neeson Became An Accidental Action Star At 61 | Business Insider
- Dollar Spikes To Highest Level Against Yen Since 2008 (USD, JPY) | Business Insider
- 7 Rules Of Texting Etiquette Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider
- DOW HITS RECORD HIGH AS ALIBABA DEBUTS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider
- The 15 Best Colleges In America, According To People Who Work In Finance | Business Insider
- Dutch say WWII vets still heroes 70 years on | Business Insider