Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Congress Brings Socialism To America With This Proposed Law | ZeroHedge
- The World Is Finally Catching On to the Fed's Failures | ZeroHedge
- Apple's Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- BET AGAINST CARL–BLOW UP YOUR HEDGE FUND | iBankCoin.com
- Obama Prepared To Unleash More Sanctions On Russia | ZeroHedge
- A Great Period of Annihilation | iBankCoin.com
- Crises Take Longer Coming Than You Think, and Happen Much Faster Than You Thought | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chipotle Is Experimenting With 'Really Small, Scrappy' Restaurants | Business Insider
- Why Plug Power Stock Continues to Surge Today | TheStreet.com
- Inovio Declares Spin-Laden Victory With DNA Vaccine | TheStreet.com
- Bill Ackman Just Finished 'The Most Important Presentation' Of His Career... | Business Insider
- What to Expect When Facebook Reports Second-Quarter Earnings Today | TheStreet.com
- Google's Vint Cerf: The US Will No Longer Be The Internet's... | Business Insider
- South Korea Unveils $40 Billion Package To Boost The Economy | Business Insider