Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why "Average Joe" Will Never Do Well In The Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- The Coming Capital Controls Are Designed To Protect The Banks From You | ZeroHedge
- Near-Record Wage Spike Stabilizes Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Prices Are Plunging (Again) | ZeroHedge
- If Everything is Great… Why Are Sovereigns and Clearinghouses Preparing For Systemic Risk? | ZeroHedge
- Need To Manipulate Markets? Just Email The Bank Of England At firstname.lastname@example.org | ZeroHedge
- EU Official "Denies" Report Of "Greek Deal Pending" Rumor Which Sparked Stocks, Euro Surge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tim Armstrong will pocket $59 million from AOL sale (AOL, VZ) | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Inside New York City's treatment center that freezes people at -200 degrees for... | Business Insider
- German consumer confidence hits 13.5-year high | Business Insider
- Scientific proof that boarding by zones is a stupid system — and why airlines still... | Business Insider
- Deaths from major heatwave sweeping India top 1,100 | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, TWTR, CHTR, GOOG, SBUX, AMZN... | Business Insider