Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Violent Inauguration? A Call For Peace On Inauguration Day | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Challenge of 2017 Directly Ahead for Gold, Stocks | Financial Sense
- Gun Owners Vs. Social Justice Warriors | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office) | ZeroHedge
- VIX Spikes To 2-Week Highs As Dow Erases 2017 Gains | ZeroHedge
- Netflix Soars Despite Slashing Domestic Subscriber Outlook & Record Cash-Burn | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A hot new hedge fund expects 'hundreds of... | Business Insider
- How to ditch your cable subscription for under $100 | Business Insider
- Facebook Live's latest update helps publishers (FB) | Business Insider
- This square houseboat is a modern oasis on the water | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about... | Business Insider
- Apple released its next big thing and nobody noticed (AAPL) | Business Insider