Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dollar Is Going Up | Financial Sense
- Europe Opens $80 Trillion Shadow Banking Pandora's Box: Will Seek To Collapse Repo "Collateral Chains" | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Dive Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Rise More Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- Can Two Senators End “Too Big to Fail?” | Financial Sense
- The last to the party: Investors and flippers competing for small amount of inventory. | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics in Review: Yen, Inflation, Exports, Imports | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan's Great Economics Experiment Is Facing Its... | Business Insider
- Those Classy, Upscale Pawn Shops May Be Too Good To Be True | Business Insider
- 15 Startups Leading The Hardware Revolution | Business Insider
- The Future Of iPhone Screens:... | Business Insider
- Moms Are Power Users Of Social Media On Mobile | Business Insider
- MICHELLE MEYER: The Labor Force Participation Rate's Freefall Is About... | Business Insider
- A Massive Star Wars Lego X-Wing Has Landed In Times Square [PHOTOS] | Business Insider