Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
- The Real Threat... Violence From The Left | ZeroHedge
- The Schizophrenic Fed | Financial Sense
- The Number One Factor Influencing Fed Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
- Caption Contest: Virtually President | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Thinks "Mr. Brexit" Is Just Another "Right-wing, Xenophobic, Sexist, Bigot" That You Should Promptly Ignore | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Markets are acting like Janet Yellen just said nothing (SPY, SPX,... | Business Insider
- YELLEN: The case to raise rates has strengthened in recent months (TLT,... | Business Insider
- This trade has gotten completely out of hand | Business Insider
- The Pokémon Go peak is over, but the game is still on top | Business Insider
- How people perceive men with hair transplants | Business Insider
- The alt-right movement was practically giddy that Hillary Clinton... | Business Insider
- Target is discounting everything to win shoppers back amid boycott... | Business Insider