Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rewriting The Rules - Trump's Rise Is Unprecedented | ZeroHedge
- The Countdown To Europe’s Next Crisis Has Started: 28 Days To Go | ZeroHedge
- One Theory About Last Monday's ETF Implosion | ZeroHedge
- China "Punishes" Hundreds For "Maliciously" Manipulating The Market | ZeroHedge
- It Gets Even Uglier In Canada | ZeroHedge
- Gartman Goes From "Stock Prices Have A Long Way To Fall" To "I'm Confused But Still Buying Stocks" In 7 Days | ZeroHedge
- WHAT DID I MISS? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jake Arrieta of Cubs working on no-hitter against Dodgers... | Business Insider
- Activists say IS damages ancient temple in Syria's... | Business Insider
- Here's how much time people in US cities waste sitting in traffic | Business Insider
- Partial list of winners of 2015 MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- Dozens of Venezuelan shot by police amid crime crackdown | Business Insider
- Nishikori ousted in first round at US Open | Business Insider
- 10 Things to Know for Monday | Business Insider