Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Canada's Housing Bubble Explodes As Its Biggest Mortgage Lender Crashes Most In History | ZeroHedge
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
- How to Believe in Your Idea Enough to Take the First Step (and Other Business Advice From Ryan Deiss) | Altucher Confidential
- Larry Fink Lashes Out At Trump Tax Plan: America's On "A Path To Exploding Deficits" | ZeroHedge
- Japan Warns Citizens To Prepare For North Korean Missile Attack | ZeroHedge
- Are Fed Officials Throwing Main Street Under The Bus? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TRUMP: I'm 'disappointed' in how Republicans have... | Business Insider
- Trump signed a stopgap spending bill that will prevent a government shutdown | Business Insider
- What it's like to attend the TED talks, where attendees pay $10,000 to learn the next... | Business Insider
- Cable TV customers pay more than $9 per month for ESPN networks whether they... | Business Insider
- You’ve been reading 'resting b---- face' all wrong - here's what... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- 18 photos that show how much fun astronauts have in space | Business Insider