Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Erdogan Apologizes To Putin Over Death Of Russian Pilot, Calls Russia "Friend", Restores Ties With Israel | ZeroHedge
- What the Bond Market Is Telling Investors | Financial Sense
- Sisters | Altucher Confidential
- US Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- More Confusion: EU Tells Cameron To Hurry Up With Article 50 As Merkel Says No Need To Rush | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 27 | ZeroHedge
- Dow Futures Down 900 Points From Pre-Brexit Highs, Plunge Below Friday's Crash Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Forget The Great Wall — this glass bridge is the next big thing to... | Business Insider
- Ex-Pixar animators helped create this insanely smart toy robot | Business Insider
- Why you shouldn't wear shorts to work, no matter how casual your office is | Business Insider
- Sorry Texas, there's probably no way you can secede from the US | Business Insider
- 17 tiny European islands that you've probably never heard of, but should... | Business Insider
- There will be 34 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider
- Here's why the Supreme Court ruling on Obama's executive... | Business Insider