Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Let's Take Them On!": Libor E-mails Of Christian Bittar Revealed | ZeroHedge
- The 'Grexit' Issue and the Problem of Free Trade | Financial Sense
- Based on the Non-Massaged Data, China is Growing at 3% at Best | ZeroHedge
- Gold: Year 2007 Again | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Market Soup | ZeroHedge
- Activity Versus Inactivity | Financial Sense
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HSBC is launching an immediate review into... | Business Insider
- New book shows Spain's royals no longer untouchable | Business Insider
- Brooklyn may get a brand-new 5-mile subway line | Business Insider
- Spurs keep Saints in check despite Pelle brace | Business Insider
- How corporations turned into political beasts | Business Insider
- High school in America is creating a mental-health crisis — and these numbers prove it | Business Insider
- Apple was blocking some app updates because they said they worked with a rival to the Apple... | Business Insider