Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Super Bowl 50 - What Has Changed In The US Since 1967 | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- The Mechanics Of NIRP: How The Fed Will Bring Negative Rates To The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- 2016 EPS Growth Estimates Slashed By 50% Just One Month Into The Year | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan and Oil Detracting Market's Focus from Weak GDP Report | Financial Sense
- Anti-Refugee Rallies Sweep Europe As Nationalists Declare "We Will Not Surrender Europe To Islam" | ZeroHedge
- Gold to Beat Stocks? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Martin Shkreli's former company threw a $23,000... | Business Insider
- Mountain Dew's weird '... | Business Insider
- Here are all the ads that ran during the Super Bowl — in order | Business Insider
- Voter confronts Donald Trump: Could my daughters 'look up to a... | Business Insider
- 'MARCOBOT MALFUNCTIONS': Everyone's saying Rubio had a... | Business Insider
- An obscure outdoor brand blew its entire ad budget on one of the weirdest Super Bowl commercials we... | Business Insider