Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Case Shiller Reports "Broad-Based Slowdown For Home Prices", First Monthly Decrease Since November 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Burgers and Lock Ups | iBankCoin.com
- Nigeria Raises Rates, Devalues To Defend Collapsing Currency As Oil-Price Blowback Spreads | ZeroHedge
- Another Keynesian Debt Boondoggle: How Brussels Plans To Turn $26 Billion Into $390 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- OIL DOWN THE DRAIN FOR XMAS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How US Newspaper Front Pages Are Covering Ferguson,... | Business Insider
- Amazon Fires Back At An Ex-Employee Who Is Planning A Hunger Strike Outside Its Seattle... | Business Insider
- A Stealth E-Commerce Startup Is Offering People Who Aren't... | Business Insider
- European Stocks Are Up | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The Mistral Warship Fiasco Reflects France... | Business Insider
- Three Major Mistakes OPEC Made and Why an Oil Output Cut Won't Happen and Wouldn’t Help | TheStreet.com