Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Demand For Physical Gold Really Collapsing? | ZeroHedge
- Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise | Financial Sense
- Pelosi, Schiff Slam "White House Surrogate" Nunes' "Act Of Diversion & Desperation" | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
- Art Bubble Pops As Sales Crash To Lowest Level Since 'Great Recession' | ZeroHedge
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
- Italy Falls Out Of Love With The Euro: Beppe Grillo Resurgent In The Polls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ISIS is going scorched earth as it loses ground in Iraq and... | Business Insider
- 'Subprime credit losses are accelerating': There's a problem in the auto loan... | Business Insider
- Moving to the cloud can actually save energy — here's how | Business Insider
- The CEO of a major solar company said he's '... | Business Insider
- There's a big difference between Reaganomics and... | Business Insider
- Spinning sail technology is poised to bring back wind-powered ships | Business Insider
- 5 must-have apps for people who travel a lot | Business Insider