Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Artists' Road To Serfdom: The Commoditization Of Creative Content | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tops $83, Gold Over $1255 As Commodities Spike Higher & Riyal Slides To 2009 Lows | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Five Stocks Flying at Cruising Altitude Today | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
- Obama Humiliated Again After Weapons Airdropped For Syrian Rebels End Up In ISIS Hands | ZeroHedge
- Fed Inspector General Finds NY Fed Knew Of JPMorgan 'Whale' Risks In 2010, "Missed Opportunity" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TIM COOK: Here's What We Think Of The iPad (AAPL) | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Sliding | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- US military airdrops weapons, ammunition to Kurds near... | Business Insider
- 'I was Patient Zero of cyber-bulling', says... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Prince William and wife Kate's second child due in... | Business Insider