Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Theater Of The Absurd: Spain To Provide 14% Of Funds For Third Greek Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Middle East Policy | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Over At The "New York" Stock Exchange... Lasers | ZeroHedge
- The $100 Trillion Reason the Fed is Terrified of Deflation | ZeroHedge
- VIX Broke A Major Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- Retirement At The End Of A Rope | ZeroHedge
- China’s Rate Cut Insufficient: Investors Expect More PBoC Stimulus and Yuan Devaluation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Argentina's president just gave her most delusional... | Business Insider
- Major offensive under way to retake Iraq's Tikrit: army... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Kevin Garnett had a fantastic reaction to a dancing fan in... | Business Insider
- This is how much NATO member states spend on their military | Business Insider
- This couple's budget shows how retirees can live on $31,000 a year | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek