Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Maryland Considers Teaching Kids That Boys Are Presumed Guilty In Rape Accusations | ZeroHedge
- There's A Difference: Fake News Or Junk News | ZeroHedge
- The Week's Key Economic And Financial Events | ZeroHedge
- Russian Ambassador To UN Vitaly Churkin Has "Died Suddenly" In New York; Putin "Deeply Upset" | ZeroHedge
- The Unthinkable Just Happened In Spain | ZeroHedge
- French Nuclear Watchdog Gives An Update On Mysterious Radioactive Iodine Blanketing Europe | ZeroHedge
- Barclays: "Equities Rushed To Price In The Reagan 1986 Tax Cuts Before Crashing In 1987" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a movie about black NASA heroes became the crowd-pleasing Oscar contender of the year | Business Insider
- Hundreds of migrants rushed the border at Spain's Ceuta, the... | Business Insider
- DEUTSCHE BANK: These 2 risks could derail... | Business Insider
- Taxpayer money is keeping many Catholic schools alive | Business Insider
- Asia is a golden opportunity for Trump when it comes to oil... | Business Insider
- Trump says autism is on the rise, but experts who study autism disagree | Business Insider
- These are the watches worn by some of the most... | Business Insider