Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Google Fiber Going to Eat Your Internet Service Provider? | Financial Sense
- Fly Buy: $FLXN | iBankCoin.com
- UN Envoy Kidnapped In Crimea... Or Not | ZeroHedge
- What The Russian (And Chinese) Papers Are Saying About Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Staples Celebrates The Recovery With 225 Store Closures, Sales Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Forget Russians! A Small London Flat Will Cost $50 Million By 2050 | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Call It A Comeback | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- California and Tesla No Longer Best Friends? | TheStreet.com
- Here's How Tesla Is Doing in China | TheStreet.com
- Scientists Have Figured Out An Age-Old Mystery About Rivers | Business Insider
- Here's The Multi-Platform Workout That America Loves Right Now | Business Insider
- Will Dramatically Quitting Her Job On Air Get The Ex-RT Anchor Another Job? | Business Insider
- 'Fast Money' Recap: China Syndrome | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com