Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Equities Set For Record Open On Crude Commentary, Stable Russian Ruble | ZeroHedge
- "Isolated"? China Officially Offers Help To "Irreplaceable Strategic Partner" Russia | ZeroHedge
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
- The Global Monetary Reset Is Under Way | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is Running On The Final Fumes Of Its Credibility | ZeroHedge
- THe INTeRViEW... | ZeroHedge
- A Word For You to Learn in 2015: SUPER-CONTANGO | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Are The 10 Best Used Cars For First-Time Drivers | Business Insider
- The 7 Most Interesting Art Exhibits Of 2014 | Business Insider
- China promises medical care for HIV-positive boy:... | Business Insider
- French police kill 'Allahu Akbar' attacker | Business Insider
- Pakistan plans to execute 500 terror convicts,... | Business Insider
- Look At The News Brands That Are Failing The Switch To Digital | Business Insider
- Here's Why Marijuana Is More Addictive These Days | Business Insider