Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Imminent Intervention? Greece, Italy, & Malta Close Airspace For Aircraft From Libya | ZeroHedge
- The New Millennial Dream: Make Over $200,000 And Retire At 90 | ZeroHedge
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
- 3 Things: Auto Angst, Valuation Vulnerabilities, & Delusional Decouplings | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Responds To Damaging State Department Report | ZeroHedge
- "The System Itself Is At Risk" Bill Gross Warns, Shorts Credit As "Day Of Reckoning Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
- Furious China Slams "Irrational" US Trade War, Warns "Will Take Steps" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These eye-tracking heatmaps reveal why Instagram's new icon could actually... | Business Insider
- Tiffany is making one mistake that's killing business | Business Insider
- This is the only suit you need for your summer weddings | Business Insider
- A third season of 'True Detective' is probably not happening | Business Insider
- Apple explores charging stations for electric... | Business Insider
- The 8 best tacos you'll find in Mexico City | Business Insider
- An argument over transgender rights has... | Business Insider