Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A 'Miner' Problem, $2 Billion In Negative Working Capital | ZeroHedge
- Steve Keen Exclaims "The Fed Has Not Learnt Anything From The Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- "Electric Cars Are Doing More Harm Than Good" Professor Warns | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Wrapping Up Orson Welles | iBankCoin.com
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 16 greatest books about how to be a man | Business Insider
- Early morning dance parties take off in US | Business Insider
- This man built an $18 billion Silicon Valley company —... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Marco Rubio will likely announce his White... | Business Insider
- Starc truth a lesson for future one-dayers | Business Insider
- Amanda Knox's legal nightmare exposed the utter insanity of Italy's justice... | Business Insider
- THE TRUTH ABOUT SHRINKING WALL ST. PAY: The rich are getting richer & the '... | Business Insider