Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- Twitter Surges On Report Disney Is Preparing A Takeover Bid | ZeroHedge
- Eric Peters: "In The End, Central Banking Monetary Magic Is All Nonsense, Empty Formulas, Illusions" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Contagion Risks Surge: Banks' Reliance On Each Other For Funding Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- The Obama Gun "Super Owner" - New Study Finds 50% Of Guns Owned By Just 3% Of Population | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Caves To Pressure On Migrant Policy: "Germany Has Done Enough", As Support For AfD Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- What A Commodity Trading Legend Is Buying Ahead Of The Next Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'There's something he's hiding': Clinton calls out... | Business Insider
- Secret passages and skipped meals: Oracle's CEO gave us a rare peek... | Business Insider
- 8 things employees want most from their bosses | Business Insider
- Brazil police arrest ex-finance... | Business Insider
- Here's what's behind Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan's $3... | Business Insider
- Here's some new data about which Netflix originals do best among younger and... | Business Insider
- Drake's highly anticipated short film is now streaming on Apple Music | Business Insider