Stocks Under One Dollar (MVIS, JSDA, PTEK)
Here are the facts, PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEK), Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), and Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) are still trading on the NASDAQ. However don't let that fool you, these stocks are either an incredible bargin for trading under $1 or very close to going out of business.
Today PokerTek (PTEK) shares are trading at 63 cents, Jones Soda (JSDA) is at 48 cents and Microvision (MVIS) is the 'cheapest' at 38 cents.
All three of these stocks have been talked up on our site at one time or another but now they are all facing a brutal challenge -- Survival.
All three companies are running low on cash and the future is uncertain for them all. Mastery can't believe they have fallen to this point. Taking a chance on them today comes at a big risk for would-be shareholders.
We would recommend our readers to some homework at this point on MVIS, PTEK and JSDA. That being said any one of these companies could be a comeback story in 2012.
Microvision's CEO picked 25,000 of his company shares on Friday (Dec 9th), a sign of encouragement none the less.
Jones Soda could finally see some revenue growth next year thanks to its recent deals to sell their products at Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Fellow Masters, we are giving these three the 'I'd buy that for a Dollar' call. They are under a buck and worth a few hundred dollars as a speculation play.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Reason Why The Netherlands Repatriated Its Gold | ZeroHedge
- Grand Jury Decision Unlikely This Weekend As Private Security Move "Guns & Gold" Out Of Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Saxobank CIO: "Non-Productive Society Reigns Supreme In Most Developed Countries" | ZeroHedge
- I’ve Seen the Future. I’ve Seen the Future | iBankCoin.com
- Least Transparent Ever: Obama Fighting to Prevent Release Of CIA Torture Report | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- The Breakdown Of International Cooperation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 20 Iraq Kurd fighters killed in Diyala operation:... | Business Insider
- Chinese Olympic star Sun Yang failed May drugs test -... | Business Insider
- Katy Perry confirmed as Super Bowl halftime singer | Business Insider
- Aereo May Be Dead, But Over-The-Top Television Is Just Beginning | TheStreet.com
- 'Shark Tank' Investor Reveals Mark Cuban's Strategy On The Show And... | Business Insider
- Here's How Best Buy, Target Are Gaining Ground on Amazon | TheStreet.com
- Flooding fears mount in snowed-in area of New York state... | Business Insider