I smell a Short Sqeeze (JRCC,TASR,TSL)
All of the sudden, we have some good data coming out in the news. "IMF Provides New Short-Term Credit", and "Unemployment drops in three-quarters of US states". The market is technically oversold, and it's time to take a look at some stocks with Short Squeeze potential. At the top of our list is: James River Coal (JRCC),Trina Solar (TSL), and TASER International (TASR).
Let's jump into why these Short Squeeze stocks could pay off big:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
James River Coal (JRCC) - Short Float 29.58%
JRCC missed some shipments last quarter and investors dumped the stock like Ashton Kutcher dumped Demi Moore. We think this is a great dip buy right now and the short squeeze could send shares back above the $10 level in short order.
Over the past 12 months James River Coal (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.5 and EPS of 0.56.
TASER International (TASR) - Short Float 7.54%
Taser doesn't have a huge short percent, currently at only 7.54%. But the stock has been breaking out lately, and with the Occupy Wall Street movement going on, Tasers are selling like hotcakes.
Over the past 12 months TASER International (TASR) shares have traded between $3.55 and its 52-week high of $5.91. TASER International Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.02.
Trina Solar (TSL) - Short Float 24.03%
The carnage in the solar sector this year is unprecedented. In spite of that, Trina has been consolidating since October and looks ripe for a breakout and short squeeze. Let me make clear, however, that this is a short term play. Get in and out and place a tight stop limit order.
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1.6 and EPS of 3.78.
MASTERY Bottom line:
This is the kind of play that can make you look like a genius if you're right, and a moron if you're wrong. So play it safe, scale into your positions and place some tight stop limit orders in case the trade goes the wrong way on you.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows | Financial Sense
- Off to Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- 5 Reasons Why The Market Won't Crash Or Will | ZeroHedge
- IRA Contributions Hit Record High As Unpatriotic Americans "Save More, Pay Off Debt, Spend Less" | ZeroHedge
- Year To Date Gains Stand At 20% | iBankCoin.com
- Europe Unleashes Sanctions On 15 Individuals And 18 Entities (But No Russian Companies) | ZeroHedge
- Liberian Man Tested For Ebola In World's Fourth Most Populous City | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: Apple May Release Its Two... | Business Insider
- This 25-Year-Old Grad Student Was An Inmate For 58 Days At A Notorious... | Business Insider
- 11 Sergey Brin Quotes That Reveal How Google Became One Of The Most Powerful Companies In... | Business Insider
- The Restaurant Industry Still Hasn't Recovered From The Recession | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: Bull Markets Don't End After The First Rate Hike | Business Insider
- Now California Might Get Tesla's Gigafactory After All (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Biotech Giant Blows Away Expectations After Selling $3.5 Billion Of Its '... | Business Insider