I smell a Short Sqeeze (JRCC,TASR,TSL)
All of the sudden, we have some good data coming out in the news. "IMF Provides New Short-Term Credit", and "Unemployment drops in three-quarters of US states". The market is technically oversold, and it's time to take a look at some stocks with Short Squeeze potential. At the top of our list is: James River Coal (JRCC),Trina Solar (TSL), and TASER International (TASR).
Let's jump into why these Short Squeeze stocks could pay off big:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
James River Coal (JRCC) - Short Float 29.58%
JRCC missed some shipments last quarter and investors dumped the stock like Ashton Kutcher dumped Demi Moore. We think this is a great dip buy right now and the short squeeze could send shares back above the $10 level in short order.
Over the past 12 months James River Coal (JRCC) shares have traded between $5.41 and its 52-week high of $27.06. James River Coal Co shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.5 and EPS of 0.56.
TASER International (TASR) - Short Float 7.54%
Taser doesn't have a huge short percent, currently at only 7.54%. But the stock has been breaking out lately, and with the Occupy Wall Street movement going on, Tasers are selling like hotcakes.
Over the past 12 months TASER International (TASR) shares have traded between $3.55 and its 52-week high of $5.91. TASER International Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.02.
Trina Solar (TSL) - Short Float 24.03%
The carnage in the solar sector this year is unprecedented. In spite of that, Trina has been consolidating since October and looks ripe for a breakout and short squeeze. Let me make clear, however, that this is a short term play. Get in and out and place a tight stop limit order.
Over the past 12 months Trina Solar (TSL) shares have traded between $5.28 and its 52-week high of $31.08. Trina Solar Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1.6 and EPS of 3.78.
MASTERY Bottom line:
This is the kind of play that can make you look like a genius if you're right, and a moron if you're wrong. So play it safe, scale into your positions and place some tight stop limit orders in case the trade goes the wrong way on you.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "They're Out Of Their Minds" Gorbachev Slams US 'Triumphalism' For "Turning Cold War 'Hot'" | ZeroHedge
- Occupied By Wall Street – The Latest TARP Taxpayer Screw-Job Is Revealed | ZeroHedge
- WTF Chart Of The Day: Baltic Dry Index Crashes To Lowest In 29 Years | ZeroHedge
- Either Oil Soars Back To $88, Or Energy Stocks Have To Tumble By Over 40% | ZeroHedge
- 60% Of Retail Sales Growth In Hong Kong Was Due To The iPhone 6 | ZeroHedge
- Is The Swiss Franc Tumbling Due To Month-End SNB Window-Dressing? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Retail Sector Begins Massive Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's Growth Is Slowing Down (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's what it was like to get high with Jeb Bush | Business Insider
- Greece Is Quickly Turning Into Europe's Worst Nightmare | Business Insider
- The President Of A Financial Firm Slammed An 'Offensive' Leaked White... | Business Insider
- Here's why one company bans meetings every Wednesday morning | Business Insider
- Australia 1 South Korea 0 at half-time in Asian Cup final... | Business Insider
- The 50 Most Innovative Buildings Of The Last Decade | Business Insider