Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Allies Think The Race Is Over As Trump Declares Himself The Debate Winner | ZeroHedge
- Tactically Cautious on Global Equities | Financial Sense
- "There Will Be Panic" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Drop As ECB Confusion Persists, Dollar Rises To Seven Month High; Yuan Plunges | ZeroHedge
- California Attorney General Launches Criminal Probe Into Wells Fargo Over Fake Accounts | ZeroHedge
- "Something's Broken" - VIXnado Sparks Total Chaos In Stocks As Copper & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ivanka Trump slams BuzzFeed story alleging she used lewd language... | Business Insider
- Sea salt spray is exactly the men's hair product you're looking for | Business Insider
- Here's how the Internet of Things will... | Business Insider
- These are the smartest colleges in the Midwest | Business Insider
- 'Don't come on my air and lie': Sparks fly when Bill... | Business Insider
- These finance courses could help you land a coveted job at a top bank | Business Insider
- The Winklevoss brothers are speeding up SEC... | Business Insider