Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- Six Narratives On The Ascendancy Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- Smith & Wesson Reports Record Sales; Stock Slumps On Weak Guidance | ZeroHedge
- Will Real Estate Tank in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Schwarzman, Dimon, Fink Will Advise Trump How To Create Jobs | ZeroHedge
- A MeSSaGe To SaNTa TRuMP... | ZeroHedge
- Not Afraid | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tech stocks were a... | Business Insider
- Facebook gives a lesson on AI (FB) | Business Insider
- Twitter bought a small, virtually unknown startup to get... | Business Insider
- 10 important things to keep in your car this winter | Business Insider
- Italy’s economy minister says that the referendum won... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- A gap-filled Texas border fence reveals the... | Business Insider