Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukrainian Coast Guard Attacked Near Russian Border, Some Killed | ZeroHedge
- Double Whammy China PMI Misses Spark Sell-Side Demands For More Stimulus | ZeroHedge
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- Busy Week Ahead, ECB Meeting Stands Out | ZeroHedge
- French President Says "There Is Risk Of War" As Europe Plans Additional Russia Sanctions | ZeroHedge
- Does France Need A 21st Century Revolution? | ZeroHedge
- Corporations Join Droves Renouncing US Citizenship | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Stocks on Track to Head Into Labor Day Weekend With Gains | TheStreet.com
- Scotland hosts World Haggis Eating championship | Business Insider
- RadioShack Weighs Options Including Refinancing, Bankruptcy | TheStreet.com
- Cramer: Tech Trio Comes Through | TheStreet.com
- New test fast-tracks diagnosis for malaria | Business Insider