Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Big Earnings Week Ahead | Financial Sense
- Chart Surfing | iBankCoin.com
- Retail Store Closures Soar In 2014: At Highest Pace Since Lehman Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Top Energy Performers | iBankCoin.com
- Traders Walk In On Another Sleepy Session In Search Of Its Volumeless Levitation Catalyst | ZeroHedge
- UKRaiNiaN WTF! | ZeroHedge
- Dealer Awards Surge, Directs Plunge In Ho-Hum 2 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All The Ways You Should Be Using LinkedIn's Apps But Probably Aren't | Business Insider
- Restaurants' Adoption Of Mobile... | Business Insider
- How Costco Can Afford To Pay The Best Wages In The Industry | Business Insider
- McDonald's Sales And Earnings Miss Expectations (MCD) | Business Insider
- This Map Shows The Scope Of Boko Haram's Reign Of Terror In... | Business Insider
- A Horribly Embarrassing Image for Tim Cook and Apple | TheStreet.com
- Here's The Political Attack Ad At The Center Of A Big Supreme Court Case... | Business Insider