Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Elon Musk Is About To Turn Us All Into Spacefaring Cyborgs With Neuralink | ZeroHedge
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 6 Page Letter Delivered From The UK To The US Triggering Article 50: Full Text | ZeroHedge
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
- Trump Asks Why Intelligence Committee Isn't Probing The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Walking Dead' villain has a warped definition of rape in the zombie apocalypse... | Business Insider
- Syria threatens Scud missile strikes if Israeli airstrikes... | Business Insider
- 26 fascinating things you never knew about Queen Elizabeth II | Business Insider
- Most work emails are opened within 6 seconds — here's how it affects your productivity | Business Insider
- Iraqi forces launch renewed attacks on ISIS after reports of... | Business Insider
- David Einhorn's terrible idea could not have come at a worse time for GM (GM) | Business Insider
- Trump’s economic agenda may be over before it starts | Business Insider