Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: To QE Or Not To QE | ZeroHedge
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
- The End Of QE3, Trouble Ahead For The Bulls? | ZeroHedge
- Yale Researcher: 12% Of Liberia's Most Populous County May Have Ebola By December 15 | ZeroHedge
- PReSeNTING THe LaTeST ZiMBaBWe NoTe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Liverpool manager warns Reds to plug leaky defence | Business Insider
- Why Google's Job Interviews Never Last More Than 30 Minutes | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Here's What It Means When Your Headache Is In A Specific Part Of Your Head... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Google exec makes record skydive from edge of space | Business Insider
- Elon Musk Thinks Sci-Fi Nightmare Scenarios About Artificial Intelligence Could... | Business Insider