Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Biotechs Bruised & Trannies Trounced As VIX 'Losing' Streak Comes To An End | ZeroHedge
- 8 Cities That Have Replaced Columbus Day With Indigenous Peoples Day | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Warns "Rumor-Mongers" On Facebook And Twitter Risk Execution | ZeroHedge
- PuTiN OF NeoCoN DiSTuRBia... | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Ghostly Iranian Spymaster Running Every Mid-East Proxy War: "He Is Everywhere But Nowhere" | ZeroHedge
- Rock Bottom | Financial Sense
- Calm Before the Storm? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about the recycled engines NASA is... | Business Insider
- This service will sell all your old stuff for you and take a cut of the profits | Business Insider
- New York fintech startup nets funding for international expansion (ORCL... | Business Insider
- Tesco just launched a 'game-changer' in the supermarket... | Business Insider
- Venus Williams rallies to advance to 2nd round in Hong... | Business Insider
- AP source: Florida quarterback Will Grier suspended | Business Insider
- 5 things in the new 'Steve Jobs' movie that are completely made up | Business Insider