Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- Asset Price Deflation Coming Up? | Financial Sense
- Welcome to a Scared New World | iBankCoin.com
- IQaMaT AL-DeMPSeY... | ZeroHedge
- Greek Bond Yields Surge Above 19% After EU Talks | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Saves The Day: Stocks Soar After Fed Chairwoman Tells Democrats To BTFD | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Actor Ed Burns Is Obsessed With Taking Pictures Of His Model Wife... | Business Insider
- Facebook's Earnings by the Numbers: A Look at the Advertising Giant's Record Results | TheStreet.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- For the first time in recorded history San Francisco got literally no rain... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Sky Is Going To War With BT By Entering The Mobile Sector | Business Insider
- Giphy, A 2-Year-Old Search... | Business Insider