Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yes, Colombia! | ZeroHedge
- Global Uncertainty With the Upper Hand | Financial Sense
- No MoNeY, No BiLDeR HoNeY... | ZeroHedge
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
- Markets Retreat on Increased Risk of Greek Default | Financial Sense
- A Few Words of Cogent Advice For You on this Lovely Morning | iBankCoin.com
- HSBC Redirects "Young Entrepreneurs" To Porn Site | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There is a growing disconnect in the stock market (SPY) | Business Insider
- A breakdown of the $229 billion gun violence tab that... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Eric Schmidt just bought... | Business Insider
- BRUCE JENNER: 'I'm not gay, I'm heterosexual' | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about Tesla's big... | Business Insider
- The US has a National Raisin Reserve, and its existence is being threatened... | Business Insider