Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bulls Take Notice - Caution Suggested as Credit Markets and Equity Markets Diverge | Financial Sense
- Confused Hamas Demands Truce But Only On Its Terms | ZeroHedge
- The "Insider Threat Program" And The Government's War On Whistleblowers | ZeroHedge
- Here Is How Amazon's Ugliest Quarter In Years Looked Like In Six Charts | ZeroHedge
- Foster’s: Australian for Breakout | iBankCoin.com
- When Twitter Word Order Goes Badly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Summertime Blues for Commodities | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Is Offering Three Months Of Free Unlimited Music To Celebrate... | Business Insider
- Hedge Funds Hate These 5 Stocks -- Should You? | TheStreet.com
- An Unprecedented Look Inside Iran From A Getty Photographer | Business Insider
- Apple Is Working On A Way To Pay For Stuff With Your iPhone, And It Could Launch This Year (... | Business Insider
- A Russian Billionaire Plans To Open A $500 Million Theme Park In Moscow | Business Insider
- Take A Tour Of Spotify's New NYC Office (And Their Really Cool Graffiti Art... | Business Insider
- Facebook Blows Away Earnings Estimates: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com