Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Bill Dudley's Hedge Fund Advisors Told Him About A September Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Nassim Taleb's Fund Made $1 Billion On Monday; This Is How The Other "Hedge" Funds Did | ZeroHedge
- Another Day Younger and Deeper in Debt | Financial Sense
- This Is What Happened The Last Time Malaysia Faced A Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Ayn Rand & Murray Rothbard: Diverse Champions Of Liberty | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When A Company, Or An Economy, Can’t Squeeze Any More Juice Out Of The Lemon | ZeroHedge
- Pennsylvania Schools Start New Year Broke With "Minus $1 Billion" In Funding | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Latin music academy protests Trump's immigration... | Business Insider
- Brady throws 2 INTs, 1 TD, Patriots beat Panthers 17-16 | Business Insider
- 5 killed, 24 injured in attacks in southeast Turkey | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Fed's Fischer: 'haven't made decision yet' on... | Business Insider
- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut | Business Insider
- Stanford is supplying stressed-out doctors with meals, house cleaning, and life... | Business Insider