Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The American Dream Has Moved to Scandinavia | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Spikes Above 300k To 3-Month Highs, Biggest Miss In 11 Months | ZeroHedge
- Civil "Wrongs" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs Ensuring 'Confident' Black Friday, Despite Macro Massacre | ZeroHedge
- A Pandemonium of Bells Are Ringing For the Markets | ZeroHedge
- Jamie Dimon's Daughter Is Asking You For A Favor | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britain Is Leaving Its Stagnant Neighbors Behind | Business Insider
- Taser Shares Spike After A Police Department Places An Order For Body Cameras (TASR) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Amazing Unseen Images From The 14 Of The World's Best Photographers | Business Insider
- Russia's Most Powerful Oil Official Says Oil Could... | Business Insider
- Oil Price Plunge Casts Doubt On OPEC Supply Cut | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek