Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Taper Trade | Financial Sense
- When Central Banks Buy Stocks | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 17 | ZeroHedge
- Clues to Watch for the End of QE “Infinity” | Financial Sense
- Venezuela Runs Out Of Toilet Paper | ZeroHedge
- Francois Hollande’s Latest Cunning Plan | Financial Sense
- Brussels Puts Spain Under Surveillance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Abercrombie Employees Have To Spritz Clothes With Cologne Every Hour | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 8 Reasons It Costs More Than Ever To Raise Kids | Business Insider
- TORONTO MAYOR: That Wasn't Me Smoking Crack In That Video | Business Insider
- Dell Is An Utter Disaster | Business Insider
- Porsche Is Planning Hybrid Versions Of Every Single One Of Its Major Models | Business Insider
- Danielle Chiesi Got Out Of Prison Early And Is Living In A Bronx Halfway House | Business Insider