Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Five Killed At Washington State Mall; Manhunt For Gunman Continues | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe Secretly Roots For Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- 10 Lessons I Learned From Jewel | Altucher Confidential
- Epsilon Theory: Essence of Decision | Financial Sense
- Dismal Deja Vu: Fannie & Freddie Lower Lending Standards | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Fed Saves The Bulls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Instagram catches half a million advertisers (FB) | Business Insider
- The 10 wealthiest suburbs in the US | Business Insider
- Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on... | Business Insider
- Dentsu lays bare the extent of its over-billing scandal: 633... | Business Insider
- A celebrity divorce lawyer explains what could happen to... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A public defender walking the streets of... | Business Insider