Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Millennials Now Prefer Socialism To Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- JPM: "Things Have Gotten Out Of Control: People Have More Confidence In Gold Than In Paper Money" | ZeroHedge
- Social Justice, Prosperity, and Precious Metals | ZeroHedge
- Amid Low Oil Prices, OPEC's Divisions Deepen | Financial Sense
- Agency Bond Rigging Probe Expands As Europe Grills Banks On SSA Debt | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Bert Dohmen Is Uber-Bearish and Here's Why | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to perfect one of the year's most popular hairstyles | Business Insider
- Israel's prime minister pulled Alan Dershowitz... | Business Insider
- 8 'free' things that aren't | Business Insider
- This $28-million yacht can run on all-electric power | Business Insider
- The 'Elon Musk trade' really isn't working right now | Business Insider
- We tried Burger King's new hot dog — here's the one issue the chain needs to... | Business Insider
- Here's what Elon Musk said when I told him I spent $2 a day on food like he... | Business Insider