Short Squeeze Stocks (LULU, EXPE, EGO)
Our top picks for a short squeeze this summer are Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO), Expedia Inc (EXPE), and Lululemon Athletica (LULU).
The major squeeze happened last Friday, as end of quarter window dressing caught bears with their pants down. However, we think there is still room for another squeeze.
Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) shares have traded between $10.2 and its 52-week high of $22.12. Eldorado Gold Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 20.8 and EPS of 0.59.
Expedia Inc (EXPE) 19% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months Expedia Inc (EXPE) shares have traded between $27.28 and its 52-week high of $65.78. Expedia Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 19.9 and EPS of 2.96.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) Nearly 25% Short Interest
Over the past 12 months lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) shares have traded between $41.7 and its 52-week high of $81.09. lululemon Athletica Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 43.9 and EPS of 1.36.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Welcome ta Earf!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Declining Production Rates for many of the Top 30 Oil Producing Countries (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Either Reverse All The Perverse Incentives Or The System Will Implode | ZeroHedge
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- Every Time This Has Happened, A Recession Followed | ZeroHedge
- Current Rally Beginning to Show Signs of Exhaustion | Financial Sense
- China Unleashes SPR (Strategic Porcine Reserve) As Pork Price Surge Threatens Social Unrest | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the ten most frugal cities in America | Business Insider
- Finally learning to sell the... | Business Insider
- LARRY ROBBINS: Hedge funds are playing dodgeball | Business Insider
- Venezuela can learn something from Saudi Arabia | Business Insider
- Jim Chanos has a new target you've never heard of, and it is all to... | Business Insider
- This is the face that has changed the US Army forever | Business Insider
- Johnson & Johnson is paying $55 million to... | Business Insider