Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
They are First Majestic Silver (AG), Endeavour Silver (EXK) and MAG Silver Corp (MVG).
First lets take a look at the iShares Silver Trust (SLV) Chart. Note the Double Bottom shown in the chart - Travolta would be all over that.
Seriously though, Silver is nearing a point where it's going to either break out to the upside or to the downside, and we think it's going to be an explosive move either way. Silver has major support at $26, so if shares close below $26 it's pretty easy to manage risk and bail on the trade. However, beware of the head-fake dip below $26 as seen right around New Year's this year. In other words, wait for price to confirm a move below that level before selling.
If you don't want to mess around with individual miners, then go for the SLV or the Proshares Ultra Silver (AGQ). But if you want to take a chance with the miners, these 3 charts have decent looking setups.
First Majestic Silver (AG): Note the support line in blue on the chart, right at $14 a share. Shares could rebound $16+ on a silver recovery here.
Over the past 12 months First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) shares have traded between $12.12 and its 52-week high of $25.56. First Majestic Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 34.4 and EPS of 0.43.
Endeavour Silver (EXK): Has a similar blue support line right around $7.50. Might want to add this one to the radar and wait a little longer on this one, but a decent setup with the possibility of going to at least $10 if Silver rallies.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $7.25 and its 52-week high of $13.1. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 23.8 and EPS of 0.36.
MAG Silver (MVG): Very near to support around $7.15 with $9 within it's reach to the upside.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $5.95 and its 52-week high of $11.96. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.13.
Mastery Bottom Line:
Again, manager your risk by keeping an eye on Spot Silver prices for signs of dropping below $26. Place your stops about .50 below support areas and get out if the trade goes the wrong way.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is The US Restaurant Recession Becoming Structural? | ZeroHedge
- Stockman: "After March 15 Everything Will Grind To A Halt" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Nominee For Navy Secretary Withdraws | ZeroHedge
- Welcome Aboard... But First US Marshals Will Scan Your Retina | ZeroHedge
- Ben Stein Unloads on Media, Calls Them 'Unelected Aristocracy, an Effete Corps of Impudent Snobs' | ZeroHedge
- The European Debt Bomb Fuse Is Lit! Target2 Imbalances Hit Crisis Levels | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Nuclear Energy Dream Is Dying | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Robo Advisors: Here's how to craft the optimal... | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders taunts Trump with photos of inauguration crowd after Trump says... | Business Insider
- 20 quotes from self-made billionaire Mark Cuban... | Business Insider
- 'Titanic' actor Bill Paxton has died at 61 | Business Insider
- A professional speaker shares 5 simple... | Business Insider
- DNC narrowly elects Tom Perez as new chair | Business Insider