Steve Reeves' latest pick closes the day up 7% in the past 5 days
Steve Reeves latest pick released on Oct 31st, is up 7% in the last 5 days. His new find is an American company with a $13.9 million market cap that is only headed higher. It's a well run company as far as 'Penny stocks' go and a solid recommendation courtesy of Reeves himself.
Don't sleep on Reeves, those of you who have profited from him the past know it's the real deal. His content is only available on WallStNewsletters.com and you can read Steve's articles for an entire year for only $35 or pony up for the Full Monte (All 7 Newsletters on WSNL for $130 a year) including Tim Sykes, James Cullen, and everyone else (click here to learn more).
Here's more about Steve Reeves:
I look for undervalued securities and the cheaper the price the better. OTC stocks are my favorite hunting grounds and I never pull the trigger on a stock that costs more than $5 and is worth holding for at least 3 to 6 months. Note that all my stocks are currently showing a positive return and I'm at an average 31% return YTD:
|Stock||Date Advised||Price when Advised||Today's Price||% Gain|
|China Industrial Waste Management Inc. (OTC: CIWT)||7/13/2007||$ 3.06||$ 3.20||5%|
|Deli Solar Inc (OTC:DLSL)||8/21/2007||$ 2.25||$ 3.50||56%|
|DRDGOLD Limited (NASDAQ:DROOY)||9/7/2007||$ 6.75||$ 8.11||20%|
|Eternal Technologies Group Inc. (OTC:ETLT)||9/18/2007||$ 0.67||$ 0.74||10%|
|China Recycling Energy Group (OTC:CREG)||9/25/2007||$ 1.00||$ 1.21||21%|
|China Kangtai Cactus Bio-Tech (OTC:CKGT)||10/2/2007||$ 1.00||$ 1.15||15%|
|Linkwell Corporation (OTC:LWLL)||10/10/2007||$ 0.15||$ 0.29||93%|
|Average Price of Security||$ 2.13|
Review the stocks I've recommended on theStockMasters.com in the articles I authored that appeared on Google Finance:
Linkwell Corporation (LWLL) is China's Disinfectant Answer (10/10/2007)
Making money from Cactus plants and China (CKGT) (10/2/2007)
Other articles I've written on theStockMasters.com:
Trading China and Steve Reeves' track record (10/5/2007)
The Reputable Bubbles: Don't be a victim to the System (8/9/2007)
As for my true identity? It's my choice to remain the man behind the mask and I will continue to do so. Yes I use the photo of the great and true Superman -- the late Christopher Reeves. But unlike these other Stockmasters guys, I rather not blast my name and face all over the internet because I don't want any attention. No I'm not actually Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, I'm some guy in the middle of America who spends a ton of time analyzing stocks, reading 10-K's, and sipping on Gin and Juice.
Fact: Not everyone wants fame, and I'm one of them. I just want to make money.
My newsletter contains my articles and commentary and it sells for only $35 a year or as part of the Full Monte (All 7 Newsletters for $130 a year). I make the recommendation and leave the selling up to you but I will give target prices and sell dates when appropriate. My track record speaks for itself and if you don't think I know what I'm talking about, don't buy it.
My publications will be done every 2 to 3 weeks depending upon market conditions and the securities I indentify.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Slight Production Declines Hide Bigger Oil Storage Issues | ZeroHedge
- US Rig Count Drops For Record 19th Week In A Row | ZeroHedge
- The Global Liquidity Squeeze Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- Did Presidential Candidate, Marco Rubio, Make A Deal With The Devil? | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Aircraft Erudition | ZeroHedge
- Signs That 'The Elites' Are Feverishly Preparing For Something Big | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Replica of French general's historic US... | Business Insider
- This Wall Street analyst call makes no sense | Business Insider
- Everyone thought Europe's most powerful man was completely... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- This guy has the best, or worst, job in show business — he has to be... | Business Insider
- Cambodia marks 40 years since evacuation of Phnom Penh | Business Insider
- Iraq checks claims Saddam deputy Izzat Ibrahim al-Duri... | Business Insider