Steve Reeves' latest pick closes the day up 7% in the past 5 days
Steve Reeves latest pick released on Oct 31st, is up 7% in the last 5 days. His new find is an American company with a $13.9 million market cap that is only headed higher. It's a well run company as far as 'Penny stocks' go and a solid recommendation courtesy of Reeves himself.
Don't sleep on Reeves, those of you who have profited from him the past know it's the real deal. His content is only available on WallStNewsletters.com and you can read Steve's articles for an entire year for only $35 or pony up for the Full Monte (All 7 Newsletters on WSNL for $130 a year) including Tim Sykes, James Cullen, and everyone else (click here to learn more).
Here's more about Steve Reeves:
I look for undervalued securities and the cheaper the price the better. OTC stocks are my favorite hunting grounds and I never pull the trigger on a stock that costs more than $5 and is worth holding for at least 3 to 6 months. Note that all my stocks are currently showing a positive return and I'm at an average 31% return YTD:
|Stock||Date Advised||Price when Advised||Today's Price||% Gain|
|China Industrial Waste Management Inc. (OTC: CIWT)||7/13/2007||$ 3.06||$ 3.20||5%|
|Deli Solar Inc (OTC:DLSL)||8/21/2007||$ 2.25||$ 3.50||56%|
|DRDGOLD Limited (NASDAQ:DROOY)||9/7/2007||$ 6.75||$ 8.11||20%|
|Eternal Technologies Group Inc. (OTC:ETLT)||9/18/2007||$ 0.67||$ 0.74||10%|
|China Recycling Energy Group (OTC:CREG)||9/25/2007||$ 1.00||$ 1.21||21%|
|China Kangtai Cactus Bio-Tech (OTC:CKGT)||10/2/2007||$ 1.00||$ 1.15||15%|
|Linkwell Corporation (OTC:LWLL)||10/10/2007||$ 0.15||$ 0.29||93%|
|Average Price of Security||$ 2.13|
Review the stocks I've recommended on theStockMasters.com in the articles I authored that appeared on Google Finance:
Linkwell Corporation (LWLL) is China's Disinfectant Answer (10/10/2007)
Making money from Cactus plants and China (CKGT) (10/2/2007)
Other articles I've written on theStockMasters.com:
Trading China and Steve Reeves' track record (10/5/2007)
The Reputable Bubbles: Don't be a victim to the System (8/9/2007)
As for my true identity? It's my choice to remain the man behind the mask and I will continue to do so. Yes I use the photo of the great and true Superman -- the late Christopher Reeves. But unlike these other Stockmasters guys, I rather not blast my name and face all over the internet because I don't want any attention. No I'm not actually Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, I'm some guy in the middle of America who spends a ton of time analyzing stocks, reading 10-K's, and sipping on Gin and Juice.
Fact: Not everyone wants fame, and I'm one of them. I just want to make money.
My newsletter contains my articles and commentary and it sells for only $35 a year or as part of the Full Monte (All 7 Newsletters for $130 a year). I make the recommendation and leave the selling up to you but I will give target prices and sell dates when appropriate. My track record speaks for itself and if you don't think I know what I'm talking about, don't buy it.
My publications will be done every 2 to 3 weeks depending upon market conditions and the securities I indentify.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Our Aversion To Change Leads Us Into Danger | ZeroHedge
- Is the Lithium Market Set to Explode? | Financial Sense
- As World "Recovers", China's Economic Weakness Spreads Wider & Deeper In September | ZeroHedge
- Ranking The Peasants: China Introduces Orwellian "Citizen Scores" | ZeroHedge
- The Dow Is Up 1000 Points From Post-Payrolls Lows | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide After Fed's Evans Takes October Off Table, Fears China Growth Weakness | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: Retiree Health-Care Costs Are Soaring | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon wants its cloud service to connect trash cans, toilets and hand sanitizer dispensers (... | Business Insider
- Death row in Texas gets its first new inmate of the year | Business Insider
- GOP in tumult after McCarthy's withdrawal from... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- UN high post, ensnared in alleged bribe case, ripe for... | Business Insider
- Etsy sellers aren't very loyal, leaving a huge opening for Amazon (AMZN) | Business Insider
- SABMiller meets with investors amid takeover bid | Business Insider