3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Tumbles Amid Bad News For Glut As US Offshore To Hit Record In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- President Of The European Parliament: "It Is Not The EU Philosophy That The Crowd Can Decide Its Fate" | ZeroHedge
- European Banks Crash To Worst 2-Day Loss Ever As Default Risk Soars | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- In Gold We Trust, 2016 Edition | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- UK Labour Party Leader Corbyn Loses Vote Of No Confidence | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iceland shocks England, advances to European Championship quarterfinals | Business Insider
- ANZ: China is going to deliver... | Business Insider
- This CEO sticks to 4 strict rules whenever he has to fire someone | Business Insider
- Legendary college basketball coach Pat Summitt has died at 64 | Business Insider
- Alert: Fintech revolution hits roadblocks | Business Insider
- Time Inc. CEO: 'I hadn't even... | Business Insider
- 9 special abilities that show how smart dogs really are | Business Insider