3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Edging Closer to Long-Term Bearish; Beware of Blind Spots! | Financial Sense
- The Stuka | Financial Sense
- When Bitcoin Is Not In The Hands Of The Bagholder | ZeroHedge
- US And China Share A Common Interest: Cyber Spying | ZeroHedge
- THE VoLCKeR RuLe... | ZeroHedge
- Seeking Guidance...?! | ZeroHedge
- The 5×5 Trick To Make Life Better | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Household Mortgage Debt Rises For The First Time Since... | Business Insider
- The One Interview Question That Reveals How Candidates See... | Business Insider
- The Most Outrageous Works We Saw At Art Basel Miami Beach [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- The Newest Angry Birds Racing Game Will Have You Hooked Right Away | Business Insider
- This Facebook Exec Doesn't Like... | Business Insider
- After Getting Pushed Out Of Apple, Here's What Former iOS Leader... | Business Insider
- Boeing Has Started Wind-Tunnel Testing For The Upgraded 777 | Business Insider