3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- How Americans Die | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- Anti-HFT Trading Platform Comes To "Rigged" FX Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Porsche CEO Says Supercar Is Not Dead: Cue the Spyder | TheStreet.com
- This 50-Year Chart Of Horses And Mules Teaches Us Something Very Important About Disruptive... | Business Insider
- Payment Apps Are Quickly Changing How We Transfer Money To Each Other, And Around... | Business Insider
- Uber Will Start Charging More For Some Rides Because It Was Losing Money | Business Insider
- It's Time to Sell Yahoo | TheStreet.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- You Can Get A Free iPhone 5s For Trading In Your Old iPhone At RadioShack Starting Today | Business Insider