3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed Has Created A "Clockwork Orange" Market | ZeroHedge
- Zappos CEO Pushes "100% Weird" Boss-less Model After Employee Exodus | ZeroHedge
- Indonesia Just Sank "A Large Chinese Vessel" And 40 Other Fishing Boats In The South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- 572 Reasons Why The Fed Is Terrified To Hike: "One Rate Cut Every Three Trading Days" | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- "This Divergence Is At The Root Of Most American Economic Problems" | ZeroHedge
- Paying Lip Service To Rate Hikes | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Is it a UFO? Sun halo sparks fear and jokes in Mexico | Business Insider
- Emotional Advocaat waits to decide Sunderland future | Business Insider
- Science can finally tell us which photo filter we should choose | Business Insider
- People are outraged about a Kansas law critics call a 'tax on the... | Business Insider
- Virgin Atlantic CEO: We have a family-style atmosphere that simply isn'... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- This incredible map lets New Yorkers see vintage photos of their street corners | Business Insider