3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 10Y Treasury Yield Tops 2.00% Following Consecutive Weak Auctions | ZeroHedge
- Greek Deputy FinMin Confirms Athens Is "Prepared For Rift" With Europe | ZeroHedge
- Germanwings Co-Pilot "Deliberately Destroyed" Airplane, Identified As 28-Year Old German Citizen | ZeroHedge
- What Would Happen If ETF Holders Sold All At Once? Howard Marks Explains | ZeroHedge
- FeaTHeReD VaRMiNT... | ZeroHedge
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- US CEO-Worker Pay Gap Is Widest In Developed World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The whole US housing recovery in one chart (XHB) | Business Insider
- SuperGroup turns... | Business Insider
- The 50 most desirable employers for liberal arts students | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- MAP: Why oil prices spike when there's fighting in the Gulf states | Business Insider
- Ukraine's Russia debt threatens IMF rescue | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com