3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Perilous Misperception That Central Bankers Have Mitigated Market Risk | ZeroHedge
- Russian Embassy Trolls Saudi Arabia On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- Last Two Times this Happened, the US Was Falling into a Recession | ZeroHedge
- IMF Cuts Global Growth For The Fourth Time In 12 Months... But That's Not The Biggest Problem | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Rising: China Surpasses Japan To Claim Number Four Spot In Most Used Global Currencies | ZeroHedge
- China’s New Infrastructure Bank Wins Grudging Assent From the US and Japan | Financial Sense
- Russia Claims ISIS Now On The Ropes As Fighters Desert After 60 Airstrikes In 72 Hours | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clinton to push new gun controls after Oregon shooting | Business Insider
- Trian becomes a top GE investor | Business Insider
- Fact Check: GOP candidates take aim at Chicago gun laws | Business Insider
- AFP award recognises Thai journalist for... | Business Insider
- Beating Man United answers critics, says Arsenal boss... | Business Insider
- This obscure organic burger chain should make Shake Shack, Five Guys, and... | Business Insider
- This homeless fashion photographer is proof that things are not always as... | Business Insider