3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Might Be A "Services Economy" But Manufacturing Drives Recessions | ZeroHedge
- A Year Of "Pain Trades" And Flash Crashes: 2015 Summarized In 10 Bullet Points | ZeroHedge
- Tech Dreck | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- Gold & Silver Surge Off Goldman's "Crucial Levels" | ZeroHedge
- The Closing Of The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- "We're Now Just One Big Shock Away From A Global Downturn" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German financial giant Allianz reducing coal investments | Business Insider
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at... | Business Insider
- Bills WR Easley leaves game for concussion test | Business Insider
- Suspect dead after shooting kills 3 in Ohio, injures 4th | Business Insider
- Barcelona qualify for Champions League last 16 | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, INTC, HP, MSFT, GOOG) | Business Insider