3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Do You Believe In Chinese Miracles? GDP, Industrial Production Beat; Retail Sales Miss | ZeroHedge
- E-Mini Liquidity Has Crashed 40% In The Past Quarter, JPMorgan Finds | ZeroHedge
- Vatican Blesses Porsche, Blocks Plebs From Sistine Chapel | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- Neutralized into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Top Scientist Warns This Version Of Ebola Looks Like "A Very Different Bug" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Simple Trick Will Help You Squeeze Some Extra Battery Life Out Of Your... | Business Insider
- Lions Gate Joins Online Video Party in Deal With Tribeca | TheStreet.com
- Here Comes 5G — The Technology That Will Make Your Smartphone Nearly 50 Times... | Business Insider
- E-COMMERCE AND THE FUTURE OF RETAIL: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay... | StreetInsider.com
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT) Sells The... | StreetInsider.com
- CEO of oil giant Total killed in Moscow plane crash | Business Insider