3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why I’m Not Scared Of Wall St Anymore… | Altucher Confidential
- Clinton Campaign Blames Slumping Support On Bernie "Holding Her Back" | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Feels Like We Are Back In December, Says "Stocks Are Dead Money" After A Short Squeeze | ZeroHedge
- Deleveraging Cycles Can Last a Very Long Time | Financial Sense
- European Close Triggers Precious Metals Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Has Finally Figured Out How To Get Washington's Attention: Lobbyists | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve Accidentally Admits It Is Causing Inequality | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a better way to fight off morning breath | Business Insider
- Toyota is investing in Uber | Business Insider
- There may be two new Xbox One consoles on the way (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Here's a sign oil prices could be close to the top | Business Insider
- A Pentagon 'slush fund' could threaten national... | Business Insider
- New ads in Google Maps will try to get you to stop for gas or eat at McDonald’s (... | Business Insider
- People are tweeting hilarious jokes about Peter Thiel, Hulk Hogan, and the Gawker... | Business Insider