3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UC Davis Rolls Out "Morning After Pill" Vending Machines - "It Encourages Responsibility" | ZeroHedge
- Asylum Seekers Fleeing The U.S. For Canada May Find A Frigid Reception In Canadian Courts | ZeroHedge
- Rich Kids Duped Into Fyre Music Festival Debacle In Bahamas - All Hell Breaking Loose, Ja Rule Involved | ZeroHedge
- Populism and the Long-Term Debt Cycle | Financial Sense
- Small Caps Surge To Record Highs As Spec Positioning Hits Record Short | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Dazed After Trump NAFTA Flop, Tax Plan Disappointment; ECB Looms | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Generals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you can learn about money in 10 minutes that will change your life | Business Insider
- Starbucks slides after a key measure of sales misses expectations (SBUX) | Business Insider
- ESPN analyst Jon Gruden says Browns' No. 1 pick Myles Garrett... | Business Insider
- 5 signs you're in a toxic job without even realizing it | Business Insider
- Pentagon: Two US service members killed fighting ISIS in... | Business Insider
- A Trump impersonator with a new show thinks he unlocked... | Business Insider
- UK still attractive for insurtech | Business Insider