3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Microsoft Outlook Hit By Another Global Service Outage | ZeroHedge
- Don't Confuse Immigration With Naturalization | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rise; Euro Surges To 6 Week High After French Presidential Debate | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Enters Correction - Drops Over 10% From Trump-Speech Highs | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- Avi Gilburt: Major Whipsaws Ahead | Financial Sense
- Tillerson: "I Didn't Want This Job" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 expensive steakhouses that are actually worth the price | Business Insider
- Airbnb is hoping to win in China where many companies like Uber have failed | Business Insider
- This 8-second video reveals our first real look at the Samsung Galaxy S8 | Business Insider
- Maryland lawmakers passed a bill to curb immigration... | Business Insider
- Paul Ryan's legacy as speaker is on the line with the GOP... | Business Insider
- OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY BUNDLE: Your guide to... | Business Insider
- The definitive ranking of Wall Street investment banks in every business line | Business Insider