3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stunned Greeks React To Initial Capital Controls And The "Decree To Confiscate Reserves", And They Are Not Happy | ZeroHedge
- Greek Debt Crisis Coming To Head - Contagion? | ZeroHedge
- Just Another Manic Panic-Buying Monday In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- As Gazprom CEO Arrives In Athens, EU (Coincidentally) Files Anti-Trust Charges Against Russian Giant | ZeroHedge
- Deciphering the Investment Climate | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Greece Expulsion From the Eurosystem Could Be Especially Damaging to the Currency Union | Financial Sense
- America's Looming "Great Surprise" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the concept art that inspired the robot from the year's best sci-fi movie | Business Insider
- IS shows purported executions in Libya of Ethiopia... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Our diets have drastically changed since the 1990s and we're... | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch has kneecapped Google... | Business Insider
- One of Google's April Fools' Day pranks... | Business Insider
- Inside Google's policy to 'pay unfairly' | Business Insider