3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And The New US Debt Ceiling Is... | ZeroHedge
- Microsoft To Hire Thousands... In China | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics in Review: Yen, Inflation, Exports, Imports | Financial Sense
- New Cold War: The “Putinization” of Uranium | Financial Sense
- Executive Sweet? | Financial Sense
- Fortune Belongs to the Bold | Financial Sense
- It’s All About the Homies | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Horrifying Eye-Witness Accounts Of London 'Machete Attack' | Business Insider
- Two Charts That Show Why Politicians Are Trying To Crucify Apple | Business Insider
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivors Describe Terrifying Race For Shelter | Business Insider
- Twitter Just Added An Extra Layer Of Security To Prevent Your Account From Being... | Business Insider
- 20 Children Among At Least 91 Dead In Oklahoma Tornado | Business Insider
- Why The New Xbox One Won't Play Old Xbox 360 Games (MSFT) | Business Insider
- LIVE! HP's Earnings: A Beat On EPS And A Miss On Revenues (HPQ) | Business Insider