3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Boomerang Hits UK, Oligarchs Shift Assets From London | ZeroHedge
- A Revolving Door Farce: CFTC Commissioner Bails To Head Regulator's Biggest Opponent | ZeroHedge
- ‘Apocalypse’ Krugman Ignores History, Keynes And Lenin’s Warnings | ZeroHedge
- Exclusive: High-Level NSA Whistleblower Says Blackmail Is a Huge – Unreported – Part of Mass Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- Silver Tumbles Most In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- After the Jump | iBankCoin.com
- Senate Democrats Push To Triple Israel's Iron-Dome Aid To $576 Million | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How A 61-Year-Old Granddad Got Life In Prison For Selling Pot A... | Business Insider
- This Is The Chart That Has Apple Bulls Super Stoked This Morning (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Immigration Reform Is Actually Happening – Just Not On Capitol Hill | Business Insider
- Now California Might Get Tesla's Gigafactory After All (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Aviation Official: Air Algerie Flight With 116 On Board Crashed In... | Business Insider
- Ben Gurion Airport Isn't The Only Place American Planes Can't Fly | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Mobile... | StreetInsider.com