3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela's "21st Century Socialism": Food Lines For The People, New Cars For The Military | ZeroHedge
- OH NO! THE NASDAQ IS DOWN FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER | iBankCoin.com
- "We'll Become ISIS" - The Devaluation Of America's Young Men | ZeroHedge
- Commodities Are Crashing Amid Stock-Bond Disconnect Deja Vu | ZeroHedge
- Despite 2nd Slowest Income Growth In 2014, Spending Rises Most Since March Driven By Subprime, Car Sales | ZeroHedge
- Event Risk in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Presenting ISIS-Beating "Mad Max" Battle Tanks And Buses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Developer Created A Brilliantly Innovative New Way To Use The iPhone's Widgets, But... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Apple Defends The Irish Tax Arrangement That Allegedly Saved It Billions Since The... | Business Insider
- Obama admits US underestimated IS as coalition... | Business Insider
- Mark Hurd Explains Why Oracle Needs Two CEOs (ORCL) | Business Insider
- The Secret Service Has Now Put Automatic Locks On The White House... | Business Insider