3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- St.Louis PD Release 'Suicide-By-Cop' Shooting Clip | ZeroHedge
- Live Feed From Ukraine Border Where Russian Humanitarian Convoy Is Being Inspected By Border Guards | ZeroHedge
- Ebola: Largest Outbreak on Record Takes Toll on Local Economies | Financial Sense
- Pakistan Opposition Leader Slams US: "You Like Only Those Governments In Muslim Countries That Are Your Slaves" | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Minutes Show Many Members Believe Rates Should Rise Sooner | ZeroHedge
- Hilsenrath Warns Fed Rate-Hike Timing Debate Intensifying | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market is the Terminator | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is The Heartbreaking ALS... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The National Guard Is Being Withdrawn From Ferguson | Business Insider
- New Study Reveals The Lingering Economic Devastation Left By Hurricanes | Business Insider
- $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Will Settle Nothing | TheStreet.com
- 5 Inspiring TED Talks You Can Watch In Under 5 Minutes | Business Insider
- GlobalPost CEO: The Islamic... | Business Insider