3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Keep Your Eye on These Disruptive Tech Ventures | Financial Sense
- Newsflash To Fed: 122 Billion Bottles Of Beer On The Wall Is About Asset Bubbles, Not Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Why China's Latest Mini-Stimulus Failed Again, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Why Scotland Has All The Leverage, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- August Retail Sales Rose Broadly | Financial Sense
- Better Days Ahead | Financial Sense
- The Last Straw? Venezuela Runs Out Of Fake Breasts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trading Radar for 9/16:... | StreetInsider.com
- After Just Two Years, Salesforce.com's Marc Benioff Is Already Leaving Cisco... | Business Insider
- 6,000 People Will Lose Their Jobs As Wireless Carriers... | Business Insider
- Liverpool return sets Champions League battle underway | Business Insider
- German anti-euro party gains seats in two states: exit... | Business Insider
- A Loophole In Audible Allows Anyone To Download... | Business Insider
- Fed-Watchers Are Obsessing Over The Phrase 'Considerable Time' (DIA, SPY, QQQ,... | Business Insider