3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Not A Devaluation If The Ministry Of Truth Says So: China's "Style Council" Takes On Currency Trading | ZeroHedge
- Former Greek FinMin Varoufakis Launches Pan-European Anti-Austerity Political Party | ZeroHedge
- The Corruption Of American Freedom | ZeroHedge
- Margin Calls Mount On Loans Against Stock Portfolios Used To Buy Homes, Boats, "Pretty Much Everything" | ZeroHedge
- What China's Treasury Liquidation Means: $1 Trillion QE In Reverse | ZeroHedge
- The Best Explanation If Exposed As An Ashley Madison Member... | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Miss, NAR Says Stock Plunge Is Good For Housing Affordability | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Skins' RG3 evades concussion questions, OK'd to... | Business Insider
- Here's why Intel can't stop investing in drone companies (INTC) | Business Insider
- Parole recommended for Charles Manson follower Bruce Davis... | Business Insider
- Junkies are cutting their heroin with a deadly chemical in hopes of bringing... | Business Insider
- There's a Goldman Sachs knockoff in China — and of course it's... | Business Insider
- Brady throws 2 INTs, 1 TD, Patriots beat Panthers 17-16 | Business Insider
- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut | Business Insider