3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ladies: Hold on Tight to Your Accessories | iBankCoin.com
- A-D Line Divergence Again | Financial Sense
- The "Most Significant Danger" According To Elliott's Paul Singer | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Wall Street Bulls Were Saying In December 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- Fly Buy: $ZPIN | iBankCoin.com
- On Dominoes, WMDs And Putin's "Aggression": Imperial Washington Is Intoxicated By Another Big Lie | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Proactive People Are More Successful And Less Stressed | Business Insider
- Portugal's Troubled Banco Espirito Santo Could Report A Loss That Completely... | Business Insider
- 25 Gorgeous Pools Everyone Should Swim In Once | Business Insider
- Here's How To Get A Sommelier To Offer You Wines That Aren't On The Menu... | Business Insider
- Locals Just Discovered Two More Mysterious Craters In... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Windstream Shares Explode Higher (WIN, CTL, FTR, CMCSA, VZ, T) | Business Insider