3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Washington's Struggle: Remaining Relevant | ZeroHedge
- The Smoking Gun: Cheryl Mills Tells Podesta "We Need To Clean This Up - Obama Has Emails From Her" | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Soars As China Launches Crackdown On Wealth-Management Products | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Bank Liabilities Rise Above 200 Trillion Yuan For The First Time | ZeroHedge
- 'Clever' Clinton Camp Mocks Trump Supporters With DIY Tin Foil Hats | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new study says chat apps lack security to protect human rights... | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about the upcoming 'Star Wars' movie, 'Rogue... | Business Insider
- Wall Street's top oil... | Business Insider
- Top congressional Republican who withdrew his endorsement of Donald... | Business Insider
- Clinton camp panicked over Obama response to email server: 'We need to clean this up — he has emails from... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump congratulates Newt Gingrich for 'amazing'... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider