3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 20,000 Pakistan Riot Police Unleash Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets As Protesters Breach PM's Residence, 230 Injured | ZeroHedge
- The Fall Is Golden For Bullion Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Were European Bonds Mispriced in 2012 or are they Now? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Rising Star of Belgian Cycling Igor Decraene Dies In... | Business Insider
- NYC Politicians Slam Ted Cruz For Bashing The Bronx | Business Insider
- EU Leader Fears Ukraine Crisis Is Approaching The '... | Business Insider
- CaixaBank to buy Barclays Spain operations | Business Insider
- Sri Lanka overpower Pakistan to win ODI series | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek