3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Existing Home Sales Crush Recovery Narrative, Plunge Most Since Nov 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Government Study Admits Fed Policies Have Deepened Downturn For Many | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: "They Will Rig The Game... They Can't Afford A Trump Victory" | ZeroHedge
- How Canada Is Handling the Flood of Chinese Money | Financial Sense
- Oil Headwinds Become Tailwinds | Financial Sense
- Germany Debates Putting "Troops On Streets" To Protect Against Terrorism | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE US DIGITAL MEDIA AD REVENUE... | Business Insider
- Great Britain bought its Olympic athletes matching red bags... | Business Insider
- The Milky Way's 'dark twin' might help us solve one of the biggest... | Business Insider
- Scientists want to bring this bird back from extinction | Business Insider
- $80,000 of debt almost broke up our relationship — here's what... | Business Insider
- Amazon is opening another bookstore and this one is in Chicago (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Astronaut breaks US record: 521 days in space and counting... | Business Insider