3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gas Prices Hit 2-Month Highs, Rise At Fastest In a Decade | ZeroHedge
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- OMAB 4Q Results Were Strong | iBankCoin.com
- The Pathetic 'Talk Therapy' Of Janet Yellen | ZeroHedge
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- EU Fixed? Spanish Credit Risk Up 30% Since Greek Elections | ZeroHedge
- Is There Any Hope Left for Nuclear Energy? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- For one week, employees at this cyber security company get to play the bad guys (SYMC) | Business Insider
- Apple is hiring engineers to work on virtual reality devices (APPL) | Business Insider
- Google has taken a massive U-turn over banning porn on Blogger (GOOG) | Business Insider
- After Arsenal, mean Monaco look to lock out PSG | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Why Giancarlo Stanton was actually 'angered' by record $325... | Business Insider
- Wealth inequality in Russia and China will make you look at Britain and the... | Business Insider