Stocks Under $10 (ZNGA, TQNT, LPL)
The stocks we have on our radar right now are TriQuint Semiconductor(TQNT), LG Display (LPL), and Zynga (ZNGA).
Everyone knows TriQuint (TQNT) as one of the chip set makers for the iPhone. The company just announced a $50 Million share buyback program - in the last earnings report, the company reported results in-line with expectations, however, the guidance provided by the company was weak. This led to significant decline in stock price after the results were reported. Also, the company finally just settle their patent disputes with Avago, which was hurting their bottom line. TriQuint expects to incur about $11 million in litigation expenses in the second quarter of 2012. Going forward, their litigation expenses should be far less.
LG Display (LPL): we like LG for their big investment in OLED displays that should payoff in the future. LG is currently at E3, showing a demo of OnLive that has an integration with the LG Google TV sets that will make more than 60 games instantly playable from the TV, without having to hook up a console or PC.
LG released not-so-great earnings last quarter. Next quarter's average estimate for revenue is $6.06 billion. On the bottom line, the average EPS estimate is -$0.11.
Next year's average estimate for revenue is $23.96 billion. The average EPS estimate is -$0.07.However, we think it's just a matter of time before the company turns into a cash cow selling OLED TV's.
Zynga (ZNGA) shares have been in free-fall since March, dropping all the way from $14 down to $6 today. Ouch. In spite of that, we don't think ZNGA shares will fall too much lower, and as the Facebook IPO debacle fades in investors memories, shares should rebound.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Veteran S&P Futures Trader: "I Am 100% Confident That Central Banks Are Buying S&P Futures" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Here Is The Only Thing You Need To Know As Goldman's|New York Fed's Bill Dudley Testifies To The Senate | ZeroHedge
- The Average Hedge Fund Is Down -1% YTD, And The Redemption Requests Are Now Flooding In | ZeroHedge
- JUDGEMENT DAY | iBankCoin.com
- More Good News for Employment | Financial Sense
- Russia Can Survive An Oil Price War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE EU WANTS TO BREAK UP GOOGLE (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The Raiders Nearly Blew Their First Win With One Of The Dumbest Penalties Ever | Business Insider
- Battling Ebola: the worst of humanitarian missions | Business Insider
- Hong Kong democracy movement split in protest-weary city... | Business Insider
- 17 Top Executives Share Their Favorite Interview Question | Business Insider
- Stewart Butterfield Says His Insanely Popular App Slack Is 'Terrible... | Business Insider
- The Derrick Rose Contract Has Become A Nightmare For The Chicago Bulls | Business Insider