Stocks Under $10 (ZNGA, TQNT, LPL)
The stocks we have on our radar right now are TriQuint Semiconductor(TQNT), LG Display (LPL), and Zynga (ZNGA).
Everyone knows TriQuint (TQNT) as one of the chip set makers for the iPhone. The company just announced a $50 Million share buyback program - in the last earnings report, the company reported results in-line with expectations, however, the guidance provided by the company was weak. This led to significant decline in stock price after the results were reported. Also, the company finally just settle their patent disputes with Avago, which was hurting their bottom line. TriQuint expects to incur about $11 million in litigation expenses in the second quarter of 2012. Going forward, their litigation expenses should be far less.
LG Display (LPL): we like LG for their big investment in OLED displays that should payoff in the future. LG is currently at E3, showing a demo of OnLive that has an integration with the LG Google TV sets that will make more than 60 games instantly playable from the TV, without having to hook up a console or PC.
LG released not-so-great earnings last quarter. Next quarter's average estimate for revenue is $6.06 billion. On the bottom line, the average EPS estimate is -$0.11.
Next year's average estimate for revenue is $23.96 billion. The average EPS estimate is -$0.07.However, we think it's just a matter of time before the company turns into a cash cow selling OLED TV's.
Zynga (ZNGA) shares have been in free-fall since March, dropping all the way from $14 down to $6 today. Ouch. In spite of that, we don't think ZNGA shares will fall too much lower, and as the Facebook IPO debacle fades in investors memories, shares should rebound.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PMs Surge As Stocks Slumber On Dow's Lowest Range In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- The Hunger for Munger | iBankCoin.com
- Will the Real Economy Please Stand Up? | Financial Sense
- The 5×5 Trick To Make Life Better | Altucher Confidential
- Wealthy Chinese… and Chinese Wealth, Flee Overseas | Financial Sense
- Ukrainian Overnight Rates Spike To 20% As Bank Liquidity Fears Soar | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (QQQ, SPY, DIA, GM, LULU) | Business Insider
- NASA Scientists Have Built Their Own Robotic Woman | Business Insider
- Special K Made A Fake Clothing Store To Confront Women Over How Much They Talk About Being Fat... | Business Insider
- Senate Aide To Harry Reid Trolls John Cornyn In... | Business Insider
- This New App Will Let You Stream Cable TV To Your Phone Or Laptop | Business Insider
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE — Henry Blodget Presents 'The Future Of Digital: 2013'... | Business Insider
- Facebook Is Losing Teens Faster In... | Business Insider