Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are We Already At The "End Of Work"? | ZeroHedge
- Softball Coming Up | iBankCoin.com
- Why Fed Will Keep Markets Guessing on Taper | Financial Sense
- Fashionable Dirty 30′s | iBankCoin.com
- New York City Has The Most Homeless Children Since The Great Depression | ZeroHedge
- Taking You to the Opening Bell with These Morning Views | iBankCoin.com
- Chicago Vs. Houston (In 4 Charts) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boehner Unloads At Conservative Groups That Oppose The... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: TWTR GIII AAPL | TheStreet.com
- How You Should Address Getting Laid Off On Your Resume | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Judge Says Lazy, Unethical Prosecutors Across America Are Breaking A Basic Rule... | Business Insider
- Here's The First Trailer For The Next 'Walking Dead'... | Business Insider
- These Are The 10 Unhealthiest States In The US | Business Insider