Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- At Least 80 Killed After Suicide Bombing Attack In Kabul Claimed By ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Fed Runs Out Of Excuses As US Manufacturing 'Bounces' Back To 9-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Obama's America? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Says Trump Is Most Dangerous Presidential Candidate Ever – But Is She? | ZeroHedge
- After "Pause That Refreshes" 'Investors' Panic-Buy Stocks Back To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Complacency Is Creeping Back Into The Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- Kotlikoff: America "Dead Broke" - $199 Trillion in the Red | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PayPal made a big partnership with Visa (PYPL) | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider
- Starbucks' controversial rewards program is key to the future of the coffee... | Business Insider
- Amazon is investing $550 million in Italy, just 5 months after a former exec... | Business Insider
- Here's the age you peak at everything throughout life | Business Insider
- This is how British commandos pulled off ‘The Greatest Raid of All’ | Business Insider
- 8 photos that show 'Pokémon GO' is exploding in Japan | Business Insider