Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CIA Releases 13 Million Pages Of Declassified Documents: Include Psychic Experiments, UFO Research | ZeroHedge
- Trump Warns Canada, Mexico He Will Begin NAFTA Renegotiation "Within Days Of Inauguration" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Could Go Down As The Worst President... (But It Will Not Be His Fault) | ZeroHedge
- "Common Sense" - Addressed To The Inhabitants Of 2017 America | ZeroHedge
- Reagan And Trump: American Nationalists | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 18 | ZeroHedge
- Davos Elites Call For a Ban on Physical Cash... in the US. | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Antonio Tajani, a former Silvio Berlusconi ally, is the... | Business Insider
- Men and women are equally vulnerable to domestic abuse online | Business Insider
- 12 flight-booking hacks every traveler should know | Business Insider
- The biggest MINI just got even more powerful | Business Insider
- Here's how President Obama starts every morning | Business Insider
- Netflix is really bad for DVD sales, according to new research | Business Insider
- Here's your chance to buy your own private air force | Business Insider