Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2015 - What Does Cycle Analysis Suggest? | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Consolidates Gains, Oil Steadies, Ruble Recovers | Financial Sense
- How Every American Can Fight Terrorism With Just One Finger | ZeroHedge
- Best Description Of The Just Concluded 7 Year Auction: Plunging Directs, Soaring Indirects, Small Tail | ZeroHedge
- 2009 Is Back, And So Is The "Risk-Free" Contango Trade | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Here Is The Reason For The "Surge" In Q3 GDP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Extremists Are Flocking To The 'Dark Web' | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- New iPhone? Grab This Awesome Battery Case For The 6 Or 6+ [33% And 26% Off] | Business Insider
- Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The International Space Station | Business Insider
- Pope to address world's woes in Christmas message | Business Insider
- PlayStation... | Business Insider
- The Best Apps For Your New Android Phone (GOOG) | Business Insider