Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Scariest California Drought Map Yet | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Commodity Crash Continues, But Pigs Are Flying | ZeroHedge
- The Underbelly Of Corporate America: Insider Selling, Stock Buy-Backs, Dodgy Profits | ZeroHedge
- Updating You on My Chess Game | iBankCoin.com
- Ramp Up Your Weekly Market Preparation | iBankCoin.com
- The Trillion Dollar Bet | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- iPhone 6 Case Makers Are Going All In On The Rumors (AAPL) | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Jane Fonda Is Selling Her 2,300-... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- CHART OF THE DAY: Chinese Smartphones Are On The Rise | Business Insider
- New Video Provides A Stunningly Detailed Look At The iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- Workers At Tesco, Britain's Most Disastrous... | Business Insider
- Alleged Hacker Behind Massive Leak Of Nude Celebrity Photos Says It... | Business Insider