Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LOCO IPO Soars To Insane 20x EBITDA Multiple | ZeroHedge
- Forget What They Say And Watch What They Do | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor: What "The Smartest People In The Room" Are Thinking | ZeroHedge
- America's Lost Decade: Typical Household Wealth Has Plunged 36% Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
- The Chinese vs Japanese Navy Head To Head: An Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China Troubles Bite McDonald's: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- Photos Of The Best Cosplay From San Diego Comic-Con 2014 | Business Insider
- Why Rite Aid Stock Is Down Today | TheStreet.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Bog Snorkeling Is The Strangest Sport You've Never Heard Of [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Isn't Even Out Yet And It's Already... | Business Insider
- Intense Photos Show Aftermath Of Rare New England Tornado | Business Insider