Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Anonymous Bidder Bids Again | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Senior Bankers Warn: ‘It’s Crazy, It’s a Boom, It’s a Gold Rush’ | ZeroHedge
- I Have Your Bear Market Right Here | iBankCoin.com
- Full List Of Companies "Audited" By CYNK's Public Auditor | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Everything's Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Just Rejected Steve Ballmer's Big Plan (MSFT) | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- Ireland Is Having A Meltdown, And It's All Because Of... | Business Insider
- Anonymity Network Tor Sued For Allegedly Protecting A Revenge Porn Business | Business Insider
- Scary World Cup Head Injuries Show Soccer Needs To Change One Of Its Most Basic Rules | Business Insider
- Beacons Will Be A Critical Way In-Store... | Business Insider
- RUMOR: Apple Put In A Gigantic Order For The iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider