3 Stocks for Thanksgiving Week Trading
Its holiday season and it begins with Thanksgiving. We all will have to deal with a 'Cousin Eddie' very soon, here's some stock bliss to help us all. Mastery wants you to look at Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN), Deere & Co. (DE), and J.C. Penny Company Inc (JCP).
In order of preference we are pitching Amazon.com (AMZN), Deere (DE), and even color box retailer J.C. Penny (JCP).
Amazon.com Inc's (AMZN) is trading at $228.34 and today its shares bounced back just under 2%. Thanks to the recent decline in everything Amazon.com trades 15.67% below its 52-week high. Mastery believes it is the number one pick of the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. There's no substitution for Amazon.com. They are going to rake in hundreds of millions on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the days leading up to Christmas. This stock is a no brain-er for banking coin on the Q4 holiday sales rush.
Deere & Co (DE) has been blessed thanks to Warren Buffett and friends. Recall how we talked it up in Invest where Smart and Big Money Go. We expect DE to hit a new 12 month high before the world ends on Dec 21st. If we happen to live past that point you have a great stock in your portfolio for 2013 and beyond. Deere trades with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. Deere & Co. (DE) shares closed at $86 and are 4% from its 12 month high.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness is going to fuel heavily shorted J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP). Yahoo Finance clocks JCP short interest at an embarrassing 39% of the float. JCP has yet to show the masses that its new branding with color boxes can bring back shoppers. Whatever the case J.C. Penny should tick higher if the other retail stocks head higher. JCP is trading at $16.76 and its shares are 6.38% from its 52-week low. JCP is not a solid play so expect volatility if you start a position. Again we are playing the trend with JCP and chasing the fumes of the entire sector moving up.
3 Thanksgiving 2012 Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Biotech Implosion Has Begun | iBankCoin.com
- Will 5th Time Be The Charm For Dip-Buyers Today? | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Dramatic Video & Images From The Mount Everest Avalanche | ZeroHedge
- Charting American Oligarchy: How The 0.01% Contributes 42% Of All Campaign Cash | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis "Containment" Sparks Buying-Panic In Greek Bonds; Silver, Crude Pumped As Dollar Dumps | ZeroHedge
- A Global Deleveraging Crisis Is at Our Doorstep | ZeroHedge
- 2010 Flash Crash Arrest Motivated By Greed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stephen Hawking jokes about his theory of boy bands, saying in a... | Business Insider
- Baltimore is descending into chaos as protesters and... | Business Insider
- Expect the Fed to have a more 'somber' outlook on the economy this week | Business Insider
- Jeffrey Toobin calls out Baltimore's 'shocking display of... | Business Insider
- Middle East musical rise on display at French festival | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' brings one of the most iconic scenes from the books to... | Business Insider
- Him or her? Kim Kardashian explains how to refer to Bruce Jenner as he... | Business Insider