3 Stocks for Thanksgiving Week Trading
Its holiday season and it begins with Thanksgiving. We all will have to deal with a 'Cousin Eddie' very soon, here's some stock bliss to help us all. Mastery wants you to look at Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN), Deere & Co. (DE), and J.C. Penny Company Inc (JCP).
In order of preference we are pitching Amazon.com (AMZN), Deere (DE), and even color box retailer J.C. Penny (JCP).
Amazon.com Inc's (AMZN) is trading at $228.34 and today its shares bounced back just under 2%. Thanks to the recent decline in everything Amazon.com trades 15.67% below its 52-week high. Mastery believes it is the number one pick of the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. There's no substitution for Amazon.com. They are going to rake in hundreds of millions on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the days leading up to Christmas. This stock is a no brain-er for banking coin on the Q4 holiday sales rush.
Deere & Co (DE) has been blessed thanks to Warren Buffett and friends. Recall how we talked it up in Invest where Smart and Big Money Go. We expect DE to hit a new 12 month high before the world ends on Dec 21st. If we happen to live past that point you have a great stock in your portfolio for 2013 and beyond. Deere trades with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. Deere & Co. (DE) shares closed at $86 and are 4% from its 12 month high.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness is going to fuel heavily shorted J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP). Yahoo Finance clocks JCP short interest at an embarrassing 39% of the float. JCP has yet to show the masses that its new branding with color boxes can bring back shoppers. Whatever the case J.C. Penny should tick higher if the other retail stocks head higher. JCP is trading at $16.76 and its shares are 6.38% from its 52-week low. JCP is not a solid play so expect volatility if you start a position. Again we are playing the trend with JCP and chasing the fumes of the entire sector moving up.
3 Thanksgiving 2012 Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Lotto | iBankCoin.com
- Wealthy Chinese… and Chinese Wealth, Flee Overseas | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin Slammed As Baidu Suspends Payments Due To "Fluctuations" | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy in 2014 – the OECD, Japan, and China | Financial Sense
- Marc Faber: "Financial Crisis Don't Happen Accidentally, They Are Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
- Followed The Fly Into BALT | iBankCoin.com
- HaPPY PeaRL HaRBoR DaY 2013 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Top NFL Prospect Teddy Bridgewater Makes Two... | Business Insider
- Unforgettable Photos From The Pearl Harbor Attack, 72 Years Ago Today | Business Insider
- NFL QUARTERBACK POWER RANKINGS: Where All 32 Starters Stand Right Now | Business Insider
- The Sad Story Behind Yahoo's Latest Startup Acquisition: Ptch | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: At $35 Million, The Most Expensive... | Business Insider
- In 21 Charts, Here's How The American Job Market Crushed It In November | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek