Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM)
Shares of Take-Two Interactive (TTWO), Ford Motor (F), MGM Resorts (MGM), and Ericsson (ERIC) all have one thing in common -- they are trading in the $9 range.
Ericsson (ERIC) shares have a P/E Ratio of 13.6, EPS of 0.68 and sport a 3.79% annual dividend yield. Ericsson (ERIC) is trading at $9.14 and its shares are 10% from its 52-week low. Ericsson shares have ticked higher after beating the Street on its Q2 earnings call on July 18th. The company reported a 26% year to year increase in Global Services revenue which offset a 17% drop in network equipment sales. Mastery likes the comeback story as it shares have gained 9% since reporting earnings less than 2 weeks ago.
Ford Motor (F)is trading at $9.09 and its shares are 3% from its 52-week low.. Ford trades with an incredibly low P/E Ratio of 1.9 and EPS of 4.75. It also pays Ford pays a 2% annual dividend yield. Ford has been kicked to the curb by Wall Street since mid March pushing its shares down 30%. Mastery had talked up Ford enough lately (Ford under $9: Time to Review), either you dig it or look the other way.
MGM Resorts (MGM)shares at $9.36 today, a long cry from its $15.74 52-week high. MGM trades with a very low P/E Ratio of 1.8 and EPS of 5.27. Gambling revenue has been weak for Las Vegas and Macau and its taken all the big casino stocks with it including Mastery favorite Las Vegas Sands (LVS) (Las Vegas Sands Down on its Luck). The gaming sector always manages to bounce back, the question is when will the turnaround occur? Consider adding MGM and LVS to your watch list, we like to be to the party early.
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares are at $9.10 which is 4.5% from its 12 month low. The bleak gaming sector is dragging down all the big game makers and its crushed Take-Two. TTWO can't catch a break lately, we still think its got comeback potential.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Of these 4 stocks we like ERIC and F the best. Gamble some on MGM and really roll the dice on TTWO.
Stocks Under $10 for Sale
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks, Futures Rally, Ignore Sharp Yuan Devaluation On Hopes Fed Is Right This Time | ZeroHedge
- Fed Officials Come Looking for a Fight | Financial Sense
- Why I’m Not Scared Of Wall St Anymore… | Altucher Confidential
- Market Back to the Future (Again) | Financial Sense
- These Are The Ten Companies That Have Cut The Most Jobs In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Are Investors Idiots? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- North Koreans are working themselves to death in Europe to fund... | Business Insider
- 10 tips for maximizing your salary from a tech recruiter | Business Insider
- The Atlanta Fed and billionaire hedge fund manager Paul Singer are worried about... | Business Insider
- 12 things you need before you head to the beach this weekend | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer took home only $14 million last year because Yahoo 'fell... | Business Insider
- We finally know how Hodor got his name and fans guessed the heartbreaking reveal... | Business Insider
- 12 things you're doing that make people dislike you... | Business Insider