These stocks are hurting.
If these stocks are already in your portfolio, chances are you're having a bad trading year, because they are all 80% or more below their 52 week high.
The stocks in question are Diamond Foods (DMND) and Molycorp (MCP). If these stocks are not yet in your portfolio, they might be worth a look at these levels.
Diamond Foods (DMND)
Diamond Foods makes Salt & Vinegar almonds. Need I say more? If you haven't tried them yet, get to your local grocery store and get some, along with a six pack of your favorite adult beverage. You won't regret it.
Shares have gone down the crapper because an accounting snafu blew its chances to buy the Pringles snack-food division from Procter & Gamble.
DMND has a lot of short interest - currently 48%. Shares look like they could be carving out a bottom here, and short covering will send the stock higher at some point - assuming more bad news doesn't hit the press any time soon.
Over the past 12 months Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) shares have traded between $16.15 and its 52-week high of $96.13. Diamond Foods Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.3 and EPS of 2.22.
Molycorp, another stock that's way down this year, is down for a reason. It's diluting shares with $150m of common stock. Don't try and catch a falling knife here. However, this a good one to add to the radar and trade once the carnage stops.
Over the past 12 months Molycorp Inc (MCP) shares have traded between $11.22 and its 52-week high of $58.74. Molycorp Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 551.9 and EPS of -0.01.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Predict The Behavior Of Globalists | ZeroHedge
- Man Who Stole $1.6 Million Bucket Full Of Gold In Midtown Manhattan Has Been Captured | ZeroHedge
- The Cost Of Regulatory Compliance: $20,000 For Every American Worker | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins Warns Financial Crash From Epic Debt, Asset Bubbles "Possible In Last Quarter 2017" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 | Financial Sense
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Robert Kraft took a thinly veiled shot at Roger Goodell and the NFL after the... | Business Insider
- 'It's a little demoralizing': Watch Trump... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- BREMMER: This was the 'biggest single line' in Trump's inauguration... | Business Insider
- 'We won't tell the press what's in that letter':... | Business Insider
- 7 red flags not to overlook at an open house | Business Insider
- 11 people at the Women's March on Washington explain why they... | Business Insider