Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
- Norway’s Fish For Brains Trade With India (Part I: Background) | ZeroHedge
- Higher Interest Rates Good for Stocks | Financial Sense
- Why Futures Are Lower: JPMorgan Summarizes The Chaotic Overnight Session | ZeroHedge
- "Dull Draghi" - What Wall Street Expects From The ECB Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- Japan: An Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Iran Commemorates "Captured US Sailors"-Day With Massive Billboard | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sulfuric acid clouds on Venus hide a 'bizarre' anomaly that spans the entire... | Business Insider
- Florida man charged with threatening to kill President-elect... | Business Insider
- How Google knows so much about you | Business Insider
- Iraqi prime minister: Iraqis should be 'compensated... | Business Insider
- Trump's pick for the top US healthcare role got hammered for shady investments into... | Business Insider
- Here are the must-see movies that are going to win Oscars in 2017 | Business Insider
- This app leverages your Fitbit to tell you if you’re actually getting... | Business Insider