Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Sold All His Stocks In June | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Weeks: Italy Aftermath, ECB, ISM, Consumer Confidence | ZeroHedge
- Milo Yiannopoulos Told Not to Speak of “Pizzagate” During Miami University Lecture | ZeroHedge
- Doom & Gloom? Perhaps Not | Financial Sense
- Unlike the Twits Who Promoted the Smear Against Alternative Media, We Actually BELIEVE IN American Values | ZeroHedge
- 10 Reasons You Should Quit Your Day Job But Not Your Day Dream | Altucher Confidential
- Internet Censorship in US and Europe Is Coordinated | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Westworld' website went completely haywire after the season finale... | Business Insider
- Apple will try to address the battery issue that's causing... | Business Insider
- The end of coconut water? The world's trendiest nut is under threat of species collapse... | Business Insider
- The best beaches to escape the cold this December | Business Insider
- We finally know exactly what the mysterious maze in 'Westworld' is | Business Insider
- New York City seeks up to $35 million for Trump's... | Business Insider
- Sunday's 'The Walking Dead' was a giant homage to the... | Business Insider