Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Short Seller Caught On Tape | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Ready for Battle Today | iBankCoin.com
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Still Calling the Shots | Financial Sense
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UN watchdog faults Hong Kong on reforms | Business Insider
- 3D Systems Plunges After Earnings Miss: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- It May Be A Lot Harder For Bankers To Pop Bottles With Their Clients In The Near Future | Business Insider
- Take A Look Inside Virgin Galactic's Massive... | Business Insider
- Facebook's Zuckerberg wages China charm... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Apple's Strong Earnings Report | TheStreet.com