Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "It Was Good While It Lasted" | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- China’s Credit Excess Is Unlike Anything The World Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 things you didn't know you needed for your next workout | Business Insider
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin calls on the IMF to enhance surveillance of... | Business Insider
- Why student athletes should think twice before going pro | Business Insider
- Why you need to be watching 'Feud: Bette and Joan' | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 6 little-known things the president can do without needing anyone's... | Business Insider
- Starbucks has a secret size that's not on its menu, and it's bigger... | Business Insider