Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- 2 Years Of Abenomics Later: Joblessness Jumps As Retail & Household Spending Slump | ZeroHedge
- As IMF Default Looms & Tax Revenues Plunge, Greek Stocks & Bonds Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Europe's "Them" & "Us" Fiscal Faux Pas | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Not "Off The Lows" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- This perfectly round 'heirloom' smartphone will never... | Business Insider
- Germany approves the extension of Greece's bailout programme | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Germany's biggest newspaper is furious that Angela... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell | Business Insider
- This simple chart paints a perfect picture of how 'House of... | Business Insider