Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What to Expect out of the ECB Meeting on Thursday (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "Here We Go Again" - A List Of Monthly Highs Above 2,100 In The S&P500 | ZeroHedge
- The Global Bear Market In Freedom | ZeroHedge
- ECB Policy-Failure On Display: European Businesses Aren't Planning To Invest | ZeroHedge
- Cuddling and Egg McMuffins Show Economic Slowdown Underway | Financial Sense
- Beyond The Minsky Moment: China's Ponzi Schemes Are Now Investing In Other Ponzi Schemes | ZeroHedge
- Futures Flat, Gold Rises On Weaker Dollar As Traders Focus On OPEC, Payrolls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how marketers are using different mobile... | Business Insider
- An ice age on Mars is ending — here's why that... | Business Insider
- 5 reasons to keep your money separate from your spouse | Business Insider
- This 69-year-old Polish man is kayaking 3,700-miles from New... | Business Insider
- It looks like super-bugs have finally built... | Business Insider
- Here's the very revealing preview for the next episode of 'Game of... | Business Insider
- It’s time for retailers to start paying close attention to social media | Business Insider