Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Good Clean Fun in Tesla Trading | iBankCoin.com
- A Culture Of Fear And Intimidation... | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 22 | ZeroHedge
- Financial Euphoria | Financial Sense
- The Pentagon Admits: The "War On Terror" Will Never End | ZeroHedge
- Global Risk Appetite At 2006 Levels - Nears 'Euphoria' | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Indices: Research Rubbish? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In China, 'Hacking' Is Just A 9-To-5 Job And... | Business Insider
- The Japanese Market Is Just Ridiculous | Business Insider
- The Future Of iPhone Screens:... | Business Insider
- The CIA Used Emoticons When They Hashed Out Benghazi Talking Points | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- How Mobile Coupons Are Driving An Explosion In Mobile Commerce | Business Insider
- Why JPMorgan Will Always Be a Better Villain Than Apple | TheStreet.com