Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Defense Minister Warns Of "Worst Conflict Since WWII", Shifts Forces To "Combat Full-Scale Russian Invasion" | ZeroHedge
- 20,000 Pakistan Riot Police Unleash Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets As Protesters Breach PM's Residence, 230 Injured | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Is Building the World’s Largest Tidal Array | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New iOS 8 Apps Will Work 'Like Magic,' Software Tester Says (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 17 Business Etiquette Rules Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider
- Why Facebook, Twitter and Jumei Shares Are Poised for Gains | TheStreet.com
- 22 Executives Who Wake Up Really Early | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- The Truth Behind Notorious Flavor Enhancer MSG | Business Insider
- A High School Baseball Game In Japan Lasted 50 Innings... | Business Insider