Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Oil Production Hits All Time High, Surges By 'Half A Bakken' | ZeroHedge
- Cameco & Canada Enter Uranium Agreement With India | iBankCoin.com
- European Sovereigns Have Worst Week In 5 Years, Stocks Slump | ZeroHedge
- Citadel Head Bond Trader (And TBAC Member) "Leaves" After Losing $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Despite Iran deal, Price War Will Dominate 2015 Oil Markets | Financial Sense
- Does the AIIB Signify the End of the American Century? | Financial Sense
- Spot The Common Theme: Prostitution Scandals, Kickbacks And Money Laundering | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 super-genes that scientists could someday program into your body | Business Insider
- Pope Francis to tour Latin America in July | Business Insider
- This chrome shower head sprays water and plays music at the same time [77% off... | Business Insider
- 5 types of coworkers nobody wants to work with | Business Insider
- DEAL OF THE DAY: The EasyAcc docking station/desk organizer is 49% off today | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting destroyed (DIA, SPX, SPY, USD, EUR, GREK) | Business Insider
- Ledecky keeps US flag flying with Phelps on sidelines | Business Insider