Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- Doctors "Hit Breaking-Point" As Ebola Death Toll Tops 4500; Nigeria 'Clear' But Harvard Issues Travel Ban | ZeroHedge
- "We Are From The Government And We Are Here To Get Rid Of Ebola" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Santelli & Schiff: "A Messy Exit Is A Given... Ending QE Will Plunge US Into Severe Recession" | ZeroHedge
- The Commodities Trading Cheat-Sheet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- For many journalists Ebola's invisible threat... | Business Insider
- Fittipaldi in top panel for Bianchi crash probe | Business Insider
- 20 Tricks For Sitting At Your Desk Without Hurting Your Back | Business Insider
- We May Never Find Out How Many Watches Apple Sells (AAPL) | Business Insider
- I Went To The Natural History Museum With The iPhone 6 Plus — And I Was Blown Away By How... | Business Insider
- China’s Rapid Growth Model Is About To Slam Into A Wall | Business Insider