Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q4 GDP Advance Estimate at 2.6% Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Potential for Deflation Is Becoming a Big Threat for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Europe Fractures: France "Prepared To Support Greece" In Debt Renegotiations | ZeroHedge
- Gold, Silver, & Weed | iBankCoin.com
- Market Calls Fed's Bluff - Desperation Becomes Palpable | ZeroHedge
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chadian aircraft 'bomb Nigerian town in anti-Boko... | Business Insider
- New book lifts lid on court of Britain's Prince Charles... | Business Insider
- Record-breaking balloonists splashdown off Mexico | Business Insider
- Somebody bet a suspicious amount of money on the length of the Super Bowl national anthem —... | Business Insider
- America's homeless capital LA counts its down-and-outs | Business Insider
- RANKED: The best smartphones in the world (VZ, T, DT, S) | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: These Are The 9 Best Stocks In America Right Now | Business Insider