Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World | Financial Sense
- Sep 1 - Global Stocks Extend On Rout | ZeroHedge
- The Week That Laid The Experts Bare | ZeroHedge
- Citi Slams Today's Historic Oil Surge: "Another False Start, Time To Fade The Rally" | ZeroHedge
- Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 | Financial Sense
- Exposed: The New American Way Of Life | ZeroHedge
- China and Global Market Turbulence | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' fans aren't happy about... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Apple wants to make its own TV shows and movies, according to a new report (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How to control your iPhone with your head | Business Insider
- Here's how much time people in US cities waste sitting in traffic | Business Insider
- Here's the important stuff that happened in Jackson Hole this weekend | Business Insider
- AP Source: Indians president Shapiro leaving for Blue Jays... | Business Insider