Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Archduke Ferdinand' Moment? Drums Of War Grow Louder In Ukraine and Middle East | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Quacking Loudly Today | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
- Is Yellen Being Misled By Employment Statistics? | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
- Malaysia PM Announces MH17 Black Boxes Will Be Handed Over Shortly | ZeroHedge
- Possible Epidemic? The Chikungunya Virus Is Starting To Spread In America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A Really Simple Argument That Stocks Will Keep... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Meet The Well-Loved Google Exec Who's Back In Charge Of... | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Huge Spy Base In Cuba That Russia Is... | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Tequila Drinks on the Planet | TheStreet.com
- Goldman Sachs Managing Director Dies After East Hampton Kite Surfing Accident | Business Insider
- It's Obvious That An Independent Scotland Just Won't Be... | Business Insider