Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Canadian Doctor Quarantines Himself Over Ebola Fears After Returning From Liberia | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitics and Markets | Financial Sense
- 3 Reasons Yellen's FOMC Remains Dovish | Financial Sense
- Gary Shilling: "Q2 GDP Was Closer To 1% Than To 3%. It Could Even Be A Negative Number" | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why The Market Just Turned Green? | ZeroHedge
- Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- Apocalypse Preview: Chinese River Turns Blood-Red | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Researchers Think They've Discovered A Happiness Gene | Business Insider
- This Hack Lets People Save Your Snapchats For All Of Eternity | Business Insider
- The Highest-Paying Jobs At Apple [RANKED] (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Frontier Communications Stock Surges to New One-Year High | TheStreet.com
- Markets Are Up Around The World | Business Insider
- Dollar Tree, Family Dollar Merge, Coach & Herbalife Earnings, Jim's Marathon | TheStreet.com
- Ravens PR Person Writes An Open Letter About How Great Of A Guy Ray Rice Is | Business Insider