Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Housing Will Crash Again - But For Different Reasons Than Last Time | ZeroHedge
- A U.S. Recession Is Unlikely | Financial Sense
- "Treasuries - As A Relative Asset Class - Look Cheap" | ZeroHedge
- It's Beyond A Bubble: Median LBO Multiple Soars To Mindblowing 11.6x | ZeroHedge
- STTG Q2 2014 Reader Survey | FundMyMutualFund
- Fly Buys: $TSL, $RUBI | iBankCoin.com
- $22 Billion in California Homes Sold to Chinese All-Cash Buyers | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 NBA Insiders Are Hearing That LeBron James Is Set To Return To The Cavs And Shock The World | Business Insider
- Foreclosure Inventory Is Down 37% From A Year Ago — But The News Isn't All Good... | Business Insider
- Why We Should Cut The Federal Financial Aid... | Business Insider
- Buzz Aldrin Describes His 'UFO' Encounter During Apollo 11 | Business Insider
- Obama Has Historic Meeting With Man In Horse Head Mask | Business Insider
- 2 Economists Have A Radical Proposal To Make It Legal To Steal Other People's Ideas | Business Insider
- We Took A GoPro On The Tallest Drop Ride In The World And It Was Terrifying... | Business Insider