Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IBankCoin Internet Trends in 2013 | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Smuggling Increases 7x In India And Surpasses Illegal Drug Trade | ZeroHedge
- For the First Time In 50 Years, a Majority of Americans Think the U.S. Should “Mind Its Own Business” | ZeroHedge
- Black Gold Rush | iBankCoin.com
- Latest Ideas from the Titanic | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Slide As A Result Of Yen Carry Unwind On Double POMO Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 Biotech Stocks Under $10 to Watch | TheStreet.com
- Windows Phone Users Can Now Get One Of The Best Financial Apps On The Planet | Business Insider
- How To Wear A Tie For Every Work Occasion | Business Insider
- The Highest-Paid Players At Every NFL Position | Business Insider
- Paul Walker's Crash Site Has Turned Into A... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- The State With The Worst Credit Rating In The Country Finally Approved A Pension... | Business Insider