Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Slippery Slope Of Denial | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: "Nothing But Cattle In An Industrial Processing Facility" | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Is Complete: Stocks Soar Most In 4 Years As US Job Market Disintegrates | ZeroHedge
- How Bad Can This Get, And How Fast? | ZeroHedge
- The Unwind Of QE Means The "S&P Should Be Trading At Half Of Its Value", Deutsche Bank Warns | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Politicians Are Asked About Saudi Atrocities... Here's What Happened Next | ZeroHedge
- Meet Your "Independent" Media, America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pacific trade negotiators push hard for deal | Business Insider
- Rangers dismiss staffer for tweeting 'Fire Charlie' | Business Insider
- 'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman in Oregon town | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Palestinian attacker wounds several Israelis in Jerusalem... | Business Insider
- Vatican: Pope's visit with Davis not a form of support | Business Insider
- Clinton wins endorsement of National Education... | Business Insider