Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Happy 4th of Joohl-Eye | iBankCoin.com
- Reflections on France | Financial Sense
- The Real Bubble: Average M&A Multiple Hits 16x As First Half Volume Crosses Record $1 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- Contagion Continues: Italy, Spain Stocks Tumble To Post-Greferendum Lows | ZeroHedge
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- We tried George Washington's secret beer recipe | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Trump says that presidential campaign is 'bad for my brand' | Business Insider
- The 1,200 Microsoft sales staffers offered jobs... | Business Insider
- Watch the new Mazda Miata take on the original in a race | Business Insider
- Yanis Varoufakis says Europe has offered Greece a deal 'we would... | Business Insider