Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Mad Stewards of Gondor | Financial Sense
- Three Reasons To Be Worried About The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- Gold Surges To 4-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- "Timmy" Geithner Gets Loan From Jamie Dimon For PE Investment | ZeroHedge
- The Number Everyone's Been Waiting For: Chinese Reserves Plunge By $100BN - What Does It Mean For Markets? | ZeroHedge
- Steve Keen Exposes Our Dysfunctional Monetary System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why the NFL still uses an outdated technology to measure distance during games | Business Insider
- Watch this robot hit the same hole-in-one Tiger Woods did in 1997 | Business Insider
- Here's why golf balls have dimples | Business Insider
- Steve Harvey makes fun of his... | Business Insider
- The UN will hold an emergency meeting after North Korea fired a long-range... | Business Insider
- Yelp's earnings leak, stock plunges (YELP) | Business Insider
- A Food Network star shares his tips for throwing the perfect Super Bowl party | Business Insider