Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Fuming, Defiant" Mexican Politicians Meet With US Officials Over "Hostile" Immigration Policies | ZeroHedge
- EIA Reports Minor Build in Crude Inventories, Draw in Gasoline Stocks | Financial Sense
- "We're Very Angry": Why Trump Wants To Expand America's Nuclear Arsenal | ZeroHedge
- Eight Reasons Why The Dutch Election Matters | ZeroHedge
- 'Exceptional Stability' - Stock Market Volatilty Plunges To 21-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Swedish Mainstream Media Is "Hiding The Full Picture": Trump Is Right About Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- Shorting Opportunities in Financial Markets (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The big new features rumoured for the next iPhone... | Business Insider
- These Bluetooth headphones are great for working out, and they're... | Business Insider
- Some California universities... | Business Insider
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- Tesla sinks as it continues to burn through cash (TSLA) | Business Insider
- A definitive breakdown of the gloomy state of Wall Street | Business Insider
- A Harvard Business School professor shares 3 ways to win a... | Business Insider