Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Food, an Introduction | Financial Sense
- "Graccident" Will Trigger The Demise Of The ECB And The World's Toxic Regime Of Keynesian Central Banking | ZeroHedge
- Gold Capped As Soros Warns Of “Threshold Of A Third World War” | ZeroHedge
- "New Silk Road" Part 2: Cold War Or Competition? | ZeroHedge
- How Clinton Foundation Donations Led To Billions In Weapons Sales To Autocratic Regimes | ZeroHedge
- The Salt Mind | ZeroHedge
- Democracy Or Oligarchy - You Decide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton is winning the Hollywood primary | Business Insider
- The people who keep us safe from hackers fear new regulations could put them in... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Afghan police end Taliban siege of Kabul guesthouse | Business Insider
- The story behind the former top-ranking FIFA executive who... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The most damning bribery allegations from the bombshell case against FIFA | Business Insider