Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Was Scottish Vote Rigging Caught On Tape? | ZeroHedge
- What Is the VIX Fear Index Telling Us Now? | Financial Sense
- The Scotland Referendum: Who Voted How And Why? | ZeroHedge
- The Tower Of Babel Comes To Paris: The Folly Of Obama's "War" On ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Spanish Bond Risk Rises As Catalan Referendum "Dialog" Heats Up | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Citi Asks "Who Is Levering Up?", Answers "Everyone" And Finds Median Leverage Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- THE SOCIAL-MEDIA DEMOGRAPHICS REPORT: Differences In Gender, Age, And Income At... | Business Insider
- Yelp's 2014 a Sorry Follow Up to '13, But Analysts Optimistic | TheStreet.com
- We Tried To Get The iPhone 6 Without Waiting In A Ridiculously Long Line | Business Insider
- MUNSTER: iPhone 6 Plus... | Business Insider
- Here's How To Mathematically Beat Anyone At Rock-Paper-Scissors | Business Insider
- This Is Not The End Of The Story... | Business Insider