Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Faith" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- No Spring Rebound for Existing Home Sales | Financial Sense
- Has Inflation in the U.S. Bottomed Out? | Financial Sense
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- Biden Warns Russia "It's Time To Stop Talking, And Start Acting" | ZeroHedge
- The Squeeze Continues... "Most Shorted" Stocks Are Screaming Higher | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- Australia To Buy 58 More F-35 Fighter Jets For $11.6 Billion | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Apple's iBeacon Is Gaining Momentum | Business Insider
- Netflix Delivers Solid Earnings, The Stock Takes Off (NFLX) | Business Insider
- Bill Gates Just Tweeted This Vaccine Graphic You Have To See | Business Insider
- 10 Most Expensive Tickets in Major League Baseball in 2014 | TheStreet.com