Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe: Stagnation, Default, Or Devaluation | ZeroHedge
- Forget Geopolitical De-Escalation - Here's The Real Reason Why Oil Is Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- The Retail Trader Lockout - Today's 'Market' "Issues" Were Worse Than The Flash Crash | ZeroHedge
- An American In ISIS: Meet Doug McCain, One Dead Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "Americans Must Choose Non-Interventionist Free Markets For Peace & Prosperity" | ZeroHedge
- A Buyout Game of Inches | iBankCoin.com
- Here We Go Again: Ukraine Claims It Destroyed Two Tanks That Entered From Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Google Docs Makes Major Updates That Could Potentially Replace... | Business Insider
- More Earthquakes Jolt Iceland Volcano | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Here's Why Netanyahu's Poll Numbers Tanked Over The Past Week | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett Reportedly Giving Big Boost To Burger King... | Business Insider
- There's Finally A Way To See Exactly What Your Dog's Doing Throughout... | Business Insider