Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hacking Collective Anonymous Says FBI Is Lying, "North Korea Is Not Source Of Hack" | ZeroHedge
- The Global Monetary Reset Is Under Way | ZeroHedge
- Drilling Our Way Into Oblivion: Shale Was About Land Gambling With Cheap Debt, Not Technological Miracles | ZeroHedge
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Dec 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- STTG Market Recap Dec 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Join Three Pro Traders for a Live Education Session Monday Night! | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steyn takes 6 for 34 as South Africa beat West... | Business Insider
- This Graphic Shows Which Supplements Actually Work | Business Insider
- Here's What Will Happen To Joan Rivers' $150 Million Estate | Business Insider
- 24 Reasons Iceland Is The Best Country On The Planet | Business Insider
- 2 NYPD Officers Were Killed In Their Patrol Car | Business Insider
- Will Lower Oil Prices Threaten Whiting Petroleum, the New King of Bakken? | TheStreet.com
- 3 Players Ejected In Giants-Rams Game When Brawl Breaks Out Over Late Hit | Business Insider