Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Trump Should Do In The Second Debate | ZeroHedge
- DeuTSCHe BaNK EXPLaiNeD... | ZeroHedge
- FBI Crime Report Reveals Massive Surge In Murder Rates In Several Large U.S. Cities | ZeroHedge
- US Navy Sailor Threatened With Jail After Breaking Regulation By Refusing To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
- Lawmakers Vow Override of Obama's 9/11 Victims Bill Veto | ZeroHedge
- Is Charlotte Our Future? | ZeroHedge
- Richmond Fed Disappoints: Employee Head Count Crashes To 7-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what to do with your hands during a job interview | Business Insider
- Oil's rallying as OPEC talks begin | Business Insider
- This company's home try-on program is perfect for guys... | Business Insider
- 9 of the most ridiculous things people have put on their résumés | Business Insider
- How Jeff Bezos decides which risks to take | Business Insider
- Chipotle is getting ready to expand in Europe | Business Insider
- Senate blocks key spending bill as shutdown looms in 3 days | Business Insider