Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buys: $EGRX, $IMUC, $SB | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming | ZeroHedge
- Out of My Element, Donny | iBankCoin.com
- Five Years Of "Progress" | ZeroHedge
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Where The Jobs Are: More Than Half Of All February Job Gains Are In Education, Leisure, Temp Help And Government | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 Traits That Distinguish The Best Startup CEOs | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 23 Incredibly Successful People Who Failed At First | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret Is Opening In China — But Not To Sell Lingerie | Business Insider
- Warning Shots Fired At International Monitors... | Business Insider
- SOCIAL INSIDER: Facebook's New... | Business Insider
- The 14 Weirdest Things You Can Buy From Apple | Business Insider