Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela Braces For Revolution After Maduro Blocks Recall Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
- How Dylan Stole The Nobel Prize And You Can Too | Altucher Confidential
- "The Outcome Is Undeniable" - Global Debt Investors Face Reality Of A World Devoid Of Options | ZeroHedge
- 'Rigged' Debates? Questions Arise Again Over Lighted Screen At Hillary's Podium | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Now Fully Able to Self-Drive Safer Than Humans | Financial Sense
- Memo To President Trump Or Clinton: The Gold Standard Made America Both Good & Great | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 best hotels in the world, according to Condé Nast... | Business Insider
- US retailers should look to the UK in order to grow click and collect | Business Insider
- Alibaba and JD.com are gearing up for Singles' Day (BABA, JD) | Business Insider
- 12 high-paying jobs college students can do in their spare time | Business Insider
- How I got famous executives to answer my emails when I was an unknown 21-year... | Business Insider
- Here’s the breathing technique that soldiers use to stay calm in the field | Business Insider
- Microsoft has hit a milestone in voice recognition (MSFT) | Business Insider