Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- George Soros: "Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible" | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- The $555 Trillion Derivatives Debt Implosion Is About to Begin | ZeroHedge
- EURO UNDeRTaKeR... | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- Boris Johnson Wins Key Support To Become PM As Labour Leader Foils Leadership Coup | ZeroHedge
- Brits Lead Revolt Against Age Of Inequality, BofAML Favors "Gold, Vol, & Cash Positions" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This poll on EU favorability shows how polarized the UK has become | Business Insider
- The fintech industry explained: The trends disrupting the world... | Business Insider
- Your office job is horrible for you, but there’s a... | Business Insider
- These charts helped US troops identify enemy aircraft during World War II | Business Insider
- The 20 most popular amusement parks in North America | Business Insider
- Here's what magic mushrooms do to your body and mind | Business Insider
- Step inside the cockpits of these iconic aircraft | Business Insider