Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pardoning The Wrong Turkey? | ZeroHedge
- To Junk Bond Traders "It Almost Feels Like 2008" | ZeroHedge
- US Consumers Hunker Down: Personal Spending Misses; Savings Rate Soars To Highest Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- OFFICIAL RELEASE: World Silver Deficits –12 Years Running | ZeroHedge
- The Future Of Cannabis | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Is Plunging (& Soaring) As Democrats, Full-Time Workers Comfort Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Is Turkey Lying: Rescued Russian Pilot Says There Was No Warning Before F-16 Opened Fire | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Report: US abortions continue to decline, down 4 pct in... | Business Insider
- These easy apple roses will blow away your friends and family this Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- US stocks edge higher in early trading; Deere gains on... | Business Insider
- South Korea: VW rigged emissions in 125,000 diesel... | Business Insider
- AP Interview: US must address waste, fraud in Afghan aid | Business Insider
- Philippine website to seek tips on missing Marcos... | Business Insider