The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "It's Ludicrous" - The Market Is Losing Faith In Yellen's Promise | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Eight Venezuelans Electrocuted To Death While Looting Bakery Amid Massive Protests | ZeroHedge
- South Korea On Heightened Alert As North Prepares For Major Army Event | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Begins Quiet Preparations For Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Give "All Clear" To BTFD If French Election Upsets Market | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's Broad Power Outage Likely Caused By Geomagnetic Storm | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I'm black, I'm a student, and I'm tired of... | Business Insider
- Trump appears to be bringing back the drug war, but cops may not... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- MARK CUBAN: Trump's first 100 days are like 'political chemotherapy' | Business Insider
- Turkish army says 2 of their... | Business Insider
- A reduction in the Fed's balance sheet could... | Business Insider
- How to politely ask for an introduction over email | Business Insider