The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- $20 Oil Looms As Iran-Nuclear Deal Nears Deadline | ZeroHedge
- Watch the Internals for Tickery | iBankCoin.com
- Federal Agents Investigating Bitcoin Money Laundering Extorted, Stole Over $1 Million In Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- How Money Creation Threatens Hyperinflation | ZeroHedge
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- According To The TSA, You May Be A Terrorist If... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jeb Bush just won the New Hampshire tie primary | Business Insider
- Hodgson hands Kane full debut against Italy | Business Insider
- No one understands you — Here's what you can do about it | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Townsend steals Kane limelight as England hold Italy | Business Insider
- Nigeria awaits tense poll results, UN chief calls for calm... | Business Insider
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff: We influenced Georgia not to pass its own 'anti... | Business Insider