The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- French President Fires Back At Trump Over Paris Comments | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? | Financial Sense
- "They Want You Purged" - NRA Head Rages Against Violent Left "Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- Truth... Hurts | ZeroHedge
- A Two-State Solution... For The West? | ZeroHedge
- Vehicle Plows Into New Orleans Mardi Gras Parade, Injuring 28; Driver In Custody | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mike Pence's Twitter account was live-tweeting about Israel using a... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 'FREEDOM FROM THE PRESS': New York Daily News previews ominous... | Business Insider
- A little-known Mexican-food chain run by a former Chipotle exec is crushing it | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett credits 'miraculous' America in... | Business Insider
- Here's why stars are wearing blue ribbons on the Oscars red carpet | Business Insider
- Republican lawmakers faced down angry voters during a week of raucous town... | Business Insider