The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can | ZeroHedge
- Neither the US Nor China Will be an Engine For Global Growth Next Year | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- I GRANT YOU TWENTY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
- Friday Humor: Windows 10 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Glass Could Save KFC And Other Fast-Food Companies Millions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Markets Are Sinking | Business Insider
- Three Major Nations Skipped China's Launch... | Business Insider
- Qatar Airways Will Fly First Airbus A350 Into the Heart of Europe | TheStreet.com
- The Next 'Avengers' Movie Might Demonize Artificial... | Business Insider
- Google exec makes record skydive from edge of space | Business Insider