The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Contained? Dallas Hospital Discharged Sick Ebola Patient 2 Days Before Isolation | ZeroHedge
- Did The Winter War Just Begin? Russian Gas Supplies To Europe Plunge 15%, Ukraine Transit Slashed 54% | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 30 | ZeroHedge
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: The Fed's "Stealth Bailout" Of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream | ZeroHedge
- How Rising Interest Rates Could Spell the End of the U.S. Energy Boom | Financial Sense
- Spot The Total Logic Fail | ZeroHedge
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CDC Confirms First Case Of Ebola In The US | Business Insider
- 'Frightening' Manchester United encourage Van Persie | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- David Cameron Wishes Britain Would Abandon The Metric System | Business Insider
- Apple Is Already Working On The Next Three Major Updates To iOS 8 | Business Insider
- Why Apple Pay May Have Finally Convinced eBay to Spin Off PayPal | TheStreet.com
- Hong Kong protesters gear up for biggest demonstration... | Business Insider