The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Extremely Dangerous" IED Found Under Bridge In Texas | ZeroHedge
- 6 Charts That Show the Global Demographic Crisis Is Unfolding | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 3, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- EIA Inventory Report Analysis and Key Levels to Watch in the Oil Market (Video) | ZeroHedge
- A Currency War That Europe And Japan Can't Afford To Lose | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Every home should have a survival kit — here’s what to put in it | Business Insider
- These 8 US colleges are more selective than some Ivy... | Business Insider
- What it's like inside North Korea ahead of the country's first... | Business Insider
- Britney Spears hasn't been in control of her career or personal life... | Business Insider
- A body-language expert reveals a counterintuitive strategy that will make you appear... | Business Insider
- Shockingly common misconceptions about Islam | Business Insider
- Now that Trump is the presumptive nominee, it’s surreal... | Business Insider