The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- To Everyone Saying Russia Is "Isolated", Here's A Map | ZeroHedge
- Biden: "Unions Built The Middle Class In America" | ZeroHedge
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- The Hard Life Of The First American | ZeroHedge
- Where Do ISIS Fighters Come From? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Williams-Sonoma Earnings: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Warren Buffett's 23 Most Brilliant Insights About Investing | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Jane Fonda Is Selling Her 2,300-... | Business Insider
- Why J.C. Penney's New Brooklyn Store Is Only Part of the Revival | TheStreet.com
- People Are Complaining About The Anime... | Business Insider
- US forces conduct operation in Somalia: Pentagon | Business Insider
- What ABC’s 30-Year-Old ESPN Purchase Teaches Us About Twitch | TheStreet.com