The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- This Is How WaPo's Latest Poll Gave Hillary A 12 Point Advantage Over Trump | ZeroHedge
- New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
- An IoT "Cannon" To "Bring Down The Web" Can Be Yours For Only $7,500 | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Central Bank Austria Claims To Have Audited Gold at BOE. Refuses To Release Audit Reports & Gold Bar List | ZeroHedge
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Secretive electric car company Faraday Future is behind on... | Business Insider
- 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- Horror movies tap into a primal fear instinct in your brain | Business Insider
- These sheets are one of the biggest viral-marketing... | Business Insider
- THE US DIGITAL MEDIA AD REVENUE... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- The best watches of the year so far | Business Insider