The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- Top Republican Warns: "Government Shut Down Is A Real Possibility, And Wall Street Is Unprepared" | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Reveals The Best Trading Strategy Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- JPM: "Until Market Abandons Hope For A Tax Deal, There Will Be No Significant Weakness" | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- Brodsky: "A Socialized Market With Guaranteed Positive Returns For All Must Fail" | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Three Major Bellwethers are on Red Alert | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Goldman Sachs leads bank stocks lower (GS, BAC... | Business Insider
- Former Israeli security official: It's 'nearly impossible' to stop... | Business Insider
- 'What I do depends on how things play out': Mark Cuban on Trump, his 2020... | Business Insider
- Facebook is copying Snapchat with these new features | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: The Trump rally's 'great unwind' might just be getting... | Business Insider
- 8 lessons to learn before you launch your business | Business Insider
- Here is eMarketer's guide to the future of digital video platforms | Business Insider