The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rate Hikes, Yield Curve, and the Stock Market | Financial Sense
- Could Trump Win? | ZeroHedge
- Tsipras Threatens Snap Elections As Syriza Rebellion Threatens To Derail Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- When Scary Headlines Don't Scare - Climbing The Wall Of Complacency | ZeroHedge
- Greek Economy Faces Total Collapse As Doctors Flee, Retail Sales Plunge 70% | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH370 Wreckage Found, Close To Madagascar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 best cities for foodies around the world | Business Insider
- The music you like says a lot about how your brain processes information | Business Insider
- Things are looking up for Japan | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor Kevin O'Leary shares the best advice he... | Business Insider
- This tragic story reveals shows why it's been so difficult to find MH370 in the... | Business Insider
- Here’s what it’s like when Special Forces raid a compound | Business Insider
- Stars battle for world titles in Kazan's pool duel | Business Insider