The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Commodities Talking to Us? | Financial Sense
- Consumer Confidence Explodes Higher To October 2007 Highs | ZeroHedge
- "Shocked" White House Slams "Fabrication" After Israel TV Leaks Damning Transcript Of Obama-Netanyahu Phone Call | ZeroHedge
- Aldous Huxley Vs George Orwell | ZeroHedge
- GDP Deja Vu Stunner: Over Half Of US Growth In The Past Year Is From Inventory Accumulation | ZeroHedge
- The Trillion Dollar Question: What Happens When Quantitative Easing Ends? | Financial Sense
- Treasury Yields Rise Most In 9 Months, Weak 7 Year Auction Does Not Help | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MICROSOFT: The Government Has A Sneaky Way Of Forcing Tech Companies To Turn Over Your... | Business Insider
- MobileIron, A Hot Enterprise Mobile Company, Beats Earnings And Its Stock Goes Up 15% After Hours (... | Business Insider
- Sprint Q2 Beats, LTE Network Upgrade Near Completion | TheStreet.com
- This 2-Minute Trick Will Boost Your Productivity | Business Insider
- TED CRUZ CHANNELS REAGAN: 'Mr. Putin, Give Back Crimea' | Business Insider
- GDP SURGES 4% IN Q2 (SPX, DIA, QQQ, TLT, VIX) | Business Insider
- NBA's Not-So-Free Agency Continues To Screw The Best Players | Business Insider