The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- $1 Trillion Money Manager Downplays The OPEC Deal | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
- How Twitter Bots Affected the US Presidential Campaign | Financial Sense
- Schwarzman, Dimon, Fink Will Advise Trump How To Create Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Mexican Central Bank Head Quits Amid Fears Over "Trump Impact" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
- Carrier Issues Statement On Trump Deal: "Incentives Offered Were An Important Consideration" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PUTIN: 'There's a very subtle line' between '... | Business Insider
- The US dollar is tumbling after the jobs report | Business Insider
- 14 things you should never say to a new coworker | Business Insider
- MLB just made a change to 'the worst rule in baseball' and it... | Business Insider
- A startup has unveiled its hydrogen-electric truck that will hit the road in... | Business Insider
- The way you write l, t, i, and y reveals a lot about your personality... | Business Insider
- Sonos is running a month-long sale on all of their speakers | Business Insider