The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- Oil Tops $83, Gold Over $1255 As Commodities Spike Higher & Riyal Slides To 2009 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Dummies Guide To President Obama's Early Warning System | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Apple's Strong Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- Daimler Just Made Almost $800 Million By Selling... | Business Insider
- Here's What A Former Facebook Employee Learned About His 'Soul-Crushing... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Even Steve Ballmer Admits That Microsoft Is Losing In Mobile (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Here's What The News Was Like On 'Black Monday' (DIA, SPY, QQQ, IWM... | Business Insider
- Asia shares boosted by Wall St rally | Business Insider