The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bad News For Hillary: Huge Percentage Of Bernie Supporters Won’t Vote For Her | ZeroHedge
- Here Is Why One Credit Rating Agency Believes Russia Is Safer Than The US | ZeroHedge
- Central Bankers Around The Globle Scramble To Defend Markets: BOE Pledges $345BN; ECB, Others Promise Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- What the leave vote means for gold going forward | ZeroHedge
- Global Elites Suffer Fatal Blow, UK Votes to Leave the EU | ZeroHedge
- A Legendary Day in the Making | ZeroHedge
- The Markets Are in "Late 2007/ Early 2008" All Over Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RANKED: The 20 best Nintendo 64 games of all time | Business Insider
- The way we buy things online is on the verge of a revolution | Business Insider
- The 9 best logo redesigns so far this year, according to designers | Business Insider
- The pound is still getting clobbered | Business Insider
- Convicted murderer Oscar Pistorius says his slain girlfriend would... | Business Insider
- The director of 'Drive' says he wants to make this... | Business Insider
- Millennials drink over 40% of the wine in the US — and this... | Business Insider