The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nigel Farage Announces European Referendum Tour | ZeroHedge
- The Cruz Fallout: "An Extraordinary Scene The Like Of Which Has Not Been Seen In A Generation" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Investment Slows, Soft Summer 'Risks $1300' But Bond Defaults 'Will Spike' as Japan, Eurozone Deny Fresh Stimulus | Financial Sense
- S&P Warns of Rising Global Default Wave | Financial Sense
- Blue Lives Matter: Is Police Exceptionalism Leading America Toward Second Civil War? | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel's RNC Speech: "Wall Street Bankers Inflate Bubbles In Everything From Bonds To Hillary's Speaking Fees" | ZeroHedge
- The Speech Bounce: Trump "Nearly Even" With Clinton In Latest Reuters Poll | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 one-minute psychological tricks that will make you more successful | Business Insider
- A 23-year-old filmmaker converted a van into a studio to travel the US in search of great... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Here’s the moment a protester interrupted... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' fans are trying to guess the... | Business Insider
- It's now cheaper to take an Uber than the New York City subway | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider