The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Carnage Continues Amid Saudi Production & Storage Limits | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Head Pleads Guilty To Mishandling Classified Information, Faces Year In Prison | ZeroHedge
- Treasury 'Short Overhang' Lifts After Actavis Prices 2nd Largest Bond Issue Ever | ZeroHedge
- Only 17% Of Americans See The US As The World's Economic Superpower | ZeroHedge
- VIX Broke A Major Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Latest Scandal: Former SecState Exclusively Used Undocumented, Personal Email Account | ZeroHedge
- My Philosophy for 2015 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Robo-advisor Wealthfront is now managing $2 billion | Business Insider
- Dating app Tinder premium plan aims at under-30 crowd | Business Insider
- Scientists have finally found and photographed the tiniest life on Earth | Business Insider
- The 'Sexy Felon' whose mugshot went massively viral is... | Business Insider
- Google confirms plans to launch its own wireless service (GOOG... | Business Insider
- A simple explanation for why it's poor form to wear a wristwatch with a tuxedo | Business Insider
- How a tweet turned Uber's first hire into a billionaire | Business Insider