The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The End Of "The Permanent Lie" Looms Large | ZeroHedge
- Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem | Financial Sense
- Key Economic Events Of The Coming Busy Week: ISM, ADP, Trade, Producttivity And Jobs, Jobs, Jobs | ZeroHedge
- The Key To Success: Friendship. Here’s Why. | Altucher Confidential
- Did Tim Cook Lie To Save Apple Stock: The "Channel Checks" Paint A Very Gloomy Picture | ZeroHedge
- The Future of the Internet Is at Risk | Financial Sense
- Take The Opportunity To Bail Before It's Too Late | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Women dominate most of social media, but men are more active on these two... | Business Insider
- I just took a 14-hour flight on Korean Air and it was the best international flight I... | Business Insider
- The richest people in the world under 35 | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton’s support in a key, early state is suddenly crumbling | Business Insider
- Greek coast guard picks up nearly 2,500 migrants in 3 days... | Business Insider
- Denver's defense carrying the load while offense... | Business Insider
- Roma stun Juve as Chievo crush Lazio | Business Insider