The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fighting the Good Fight | iBankCoin.com
- Chart Of The Day: US Labor Force Declines By 25,000 In Past Year Despite 2.4 Million Rise In Employable Americans | ZeroHedge
- Ikea's Spanish Servers Crash When 20,000 People Apply For 400 Jobs | ZeroHedge
- CHRiSTMaS GReeTiNGSs FRoM THe CONTiNeNT... | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Equity Market Valuations (And Didn't Know To Ask) | ZeroHedge
- Are You a Man of Industry? | iBankCoin.com
- HaPPY PeaRL HaRBoR DaY 2013 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Old Letters From Ford Show The Rejected Names For Edsel — Including '... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/... | StreetInsider.com
- This Interactive Map Shows Where Homer's 'Odyssey' Really Took... | Business Insider
- This Guy's Supercut Of His Totally Epic Year Will Make You Wish You Took More... | Business Insider
- The Simple Reason Why The... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- IBM's Jeopardy-Winning Supercomputer Will Power A 'Cognitive, Expert Personal Shopper'... | Business Insider