The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is Why The Euro Is Finished | ZeroHedge
- Reflections on France | Financial Sense
- China Completes Airstrip On Reef, Builds Military Facility On Second Island | ZeroHedge
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- FBI Admits 11 Attacks Against Internet, Power Grid Lines In California This Year | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran talks in endgame inching close to nuclear deal | Business Insider
- The Philadelphia 76ers are hoarding draft picks like crazy — here's every... | Business Insider
- QUIZ: How well do you know the Statue Of Liberty? | Business Insider
- Japan pledges $6.1 bln aid to 'Mekong Five'... | Business Insider
- Veterans gather as Taiwan marks Japan's WWII defeat | Business Insider
- Greek pro-bailout 'Yes' vote in referendum ahead:... | Business Insider
- Don't expect work-life balance if you want to be rich | Business Insider