The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Sell In December And Go Away" - Why Goldman Sees The Market Going Nowhere In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Drone Whistleblower: Pilots Often High on Drugs; Refer To Kids As "Fun Size Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- The Republican Party | ZeroHedge
- It's A Fake, Fake, Fake America | ZeroHedge
- Pardoning The Wrong Turkey? | ZeroHedge
- WTI Holds Losses After DOE Confirms Large Cushing Inventory Build Despite Crude Production Cut | ZeroHedge
- The True Meaning Of Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why we call it 'Black Friday' | Business Insider
- These easy apple roses will blow away your friends and family this Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- Chicago appeals for calm after police shooting video | Business Insider
- The Latest: Initial Chicago protests subside, more... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Report: Turkey shoots down warplane over airspace... | Business Insider
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' actors reveal how they kept... | Business Insider