The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession | Financial Sense
- Meditation May Be the Key to Becoming a Better Investor | ZeroHedge
- FatLivesMatter - The 'Discriminatory' Costs Of Obesity | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- American Electorate Loses As Partisan Media Coverage Of Candidate Health Turns Outright Bizarre | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Hillary Clinton's Old Office | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We just learned about some big changes likely coming soon to 'Pokémon... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The UN slams North Korea over latest ballistic missile... | Business Insider
- Virtual assistants like Siri and Alexa look poised to explode | Business Insider
- Traffic chaos after a lorry hit an bridge on the M20, one... | Business Insider
- Here are the most popular New York City neighborhoods for new graduates | Business Insider
- Judge rules Caesars... | Business Insider