The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Levitate To Fresh Record Highs On Just Right Mix Of Bad News | ZeroHedge
- The Secret Playbook of Internet Trolls | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine: A Perspective From Europe | ZeroHedge
- Sorry, Angelo Mozilo Can't Be Sued: He Is Sick | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Wants to Bomb ISIS In Syria ... Maybe We Should (cough) First Stop ARMING THEM? | ZeroHedge
- Jackson Hole: Janet Yellen Is The Wrong Chairperson For the Fed | ZeroHedge
- As South Africa Reels From Unexpected Bailout, One Bank Has A Modest Proposal: Give Us Your Gold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 50 Cent's Funny $750,000 Challenge To Floyd Mayweather... | Business Insider
- Obama's Mission Against ISIS Just Fundamentally Changed | Business Insider
- China's Fifth-Generation Fighter Could Be A Game Changer In An... | Business Insider
- YELLEN: We're Not There Yet (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Will Snowden's Leaks Help ISIS, et al? | Business Insider
- Pandora's New Diversity Report Reveals The Company Is Almost 50% Female, But Mostly White... | Business Insider