The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And The Highest Returning "Asset" Class In CNBC's 25 Years Is... | ZeroHedge
- The Ratings Industry Is A Stupid Place | iBankCoin.com
- SHHH, NO BRAGGING | iBankCoin.com
- With 103 Mentions Of "Weather", It Is Time To Rename The 'Beige Book' To The 'Weather Book' | ZeroHedge
- Housing Bubble 2.0 Veers Elegantly Toward Housing Bust 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- Update on Precious Metals and Miners | iBankCoin.com
- FBI Plans To Have 52 Million Photos In Facial Recognition Database By 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This French Technology Could Help Save Shopping Malls | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: NeoStem, Gilead and the Importance of Big-Cap Biotech Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Caffeine Actually Hits Your Body In Four Different Ways | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- 4 Reasons Amazon Should Acquire Sears | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- How To Ask For A Raise | Business Insider