The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Day After Deutsche Bank Admits Not All Is Well, Swiss Giant Credit Suisse Also Admits It Needs More Cash | ZeroHedge
- Gartman vs Goldman: "Oil Rally To Fade" Warns Blankfein's Bank | ZeroHedge
- Syrian Crisis: What Will Happen Next? | ZeroHedge
- Unemployed Americans Are Happiest In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Declares Spending Moratorium As Oil Rout Bankrupts Kingdom | ZeroHedge
- Tech Innovations You Should Watch: Light-Based Memory, Quantum Computing, and Wireless Charging | Financial Sense
- Liquidity Strains Reappear As China's "Golden Week" Stock & Housing Market Disappoints | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There are now ads for Wall Street whistleblowers | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Cops: Man stabbed at funeral, suspect tries to flee in... | Business Insider
- 'Dateline NBC' gathers Bill Cosby accusers for... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Nobel Peace Prize to be announced in Oslo | Business Insider
- South Carolina still on edge from floods; 2 die in truck | Business Insider
- IS advances on Syria's Aleppo despite Russia air war | Business Insider