The UNG to Reverse Split
Classy move by the U.S. Natural Gas Fund ETF (UNG), let's increase the share price so our fund doesn't look so crappy.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 1, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ — United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (“USNG”) announced today that it will execute a four-for-one reverse unit split that will be effective for holders of USNG units (“Unitholders”) after the close of the markets on February 21, 2012. Units of USNG will trade at their post-split prices on February 22, 2012. USNG’s ticker symbol, “UNG”, will not change, and units of USNG will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca. USNG’s new CUSIP number will be 912318201.
Thus if you had 100 shares of the UNG before the split you will have 25 shares after Feb 22nd.
Interested in the UNG, please comment and read up on our article from Monday -- 3 Natural Gas Stocks to Buy
Natural gas prices have hit bottom and without further adieu, we review the best money can buy to ride the train back to profitability. The line up consists of the U.S. Natural Gas Fund (UNG), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
- Capping Oil Prices…at Highest Production Levels in History! | Financial Sense
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
- Global Trade Crashes Back To "Very Old Normal" | ZeroHedge
- Just Spotted In Front Of The New York Fed | ZeroHedge
- Real Estate Bubbles: Vancouver, London, Stockholm, Sydney, Munich, and Hong Kong Top List | Financial Sense
- Clinton Foundation 'Deal' Unleashes Italy's Anti-Trump Front | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IAN BREMMER: 'Politics as we knew it is over' | Business Insider
- 'Business as usual': A criminologist... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Obama administration has failed to follow certain aspects of Obamacare law | Business Insider
- The 25 most ruthless leaders of all time | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton ran a perfect psyop to derange Donald Trump | Business Insider
- The 'Garage Sale Millionaire' who made his... | Business Insider
- Chicago PMI rises more than expected | Business Insider