Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What the Greek Deal Does and Does Not Do | Financial Sense
- Sweden: Is Islam Compatible With Democracy? | ZeroHedge
- A Chinese Mask Factory Has Already Picked The Next US President | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Amongst The Entrails Of European Banks | ZeroHedge
- If You Think Cultural Fragmentation Is Bad Now... | ZeroHedge
- Senators Slam Loretta Lynch: End The Climate Change Witch Hunt | ZeroHedge
- "This Is Not The America My Parents Immigrated To In 1957" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet the fugitive on Interpol's red list for ramming... | Business Insider
- People are outraged that a zoo shot and killed a gorilla... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- This technology could help feed the 9 billion people expected to populate... | Business Insider
- BMW has created 100 years worth of incredible machines — here are some of the best | Business Insider
- Why chatbots should be more like R2D2 than C3PO, and other lessons for Silicon Valley's... | Business Insider
- Here's why pools have that distinct smell — and it... | Business Insider