Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top Turkish Banker Arrested At JFK Airport Over Massive Gold Money-Laundering Scheme | ZeroHedge
- Market Looking Toppy; Exercise Patience | Financial Sense
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
- Why Socialism Is Here To Stay | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time Americans Felt This Good About Stocks, The Dot Com Bubble Burst 2 Months Later | ZeroHedge
- SNAP Cracks As Facebook Adds "Stories" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Experts say we need to stop calling breastfeeding 'natural' | Business Insider
- Netanyahu vows to work with Trump on peace deal between Israel and Palestine | Business Insider
- Seth Meyers: Why we now know Trump's dealmaking skills are... | Business Insider
- 18 photos from the extended 'Walking Dead' season 7 finale | Business Insider
- Robert Kraft says 'playing in the NFL is a privilege, not a right' as... | Business Insider
- Former Israeli security official: It's 'nearly impossible' to stop... | Business Insider
- A revolution that's underway in healthcare could have us thinking about X-rays the same... | Business Insider