Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network | Financial Sense
- Worth Wray on China's Failed Plan to Blow Stock Market Bubble and Attract Global Investors | Financial Sense
- The Dangerous Illusion That Risk Can Be Offloaded Onto Others | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy Explained (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Bombs Afghanistan Hospital, Kills At Least 9 Doctors And 3 Children, Calls It "Collateral Damage" | ZeroHedge
- Meet Seth Carpenter - Janet Yellen's Choice Of "Fed Leak" Scapegoat | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: "Nothing But Cattle In An Industrial Processing Facility" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Adidas, Kia decline to call for immediate Blatter exit | Business Insider
- Thickening haze in Singapore disrupts World Cup swim... | Business Insider
- Pope opens family meeting and sparks are expected to fly | Business Insider
- Foley destroys England's World Cup hopes | Business Insider
- Proposal would erase Confederate sign from Mississippi... | Business Insider
- Alabama judges use segregation-era law to avoid gay... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek