Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Arms Trade Treaty: What Is It And Why Does It Matter? | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- No Bubble At All: Jessica Alba's Diaper-Delivery Startup Is Valued At $1 Billion, Prepares For IPO | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Russian Ruble Tumbles To Record Low Against Dollar | ZeroHedge
- CBO Thinks Millions Of Americans Aren't Going To Sign Up For Obamacare | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IMF board set to review Lagarde's French legal problems... | Business Insider
- A Simple Brain Theory Endorsed By Bill Gates Claims To Help You... | Business Insider
- What Everyone's Really Doing During Conference Calls | Business Insider
- Cyber attacks on US businesses, banks mounting | Business Insider
- Jon Stewart Makes Up To $30 Million For 'The Daily Show' | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE AND GLOBAL YIELDS TUMBLE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX... | Business Insider
- Story Claims 'Clever' Panda May Have Deliberately Faked Her Own... | Business Insider