Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
- Save Yourself The $250,000: This Is What Bernanke Said Behind Closed Doors | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Carl Icahn: "The Fed Turned This Market Around Here" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: There Is A Plunge Protection Team - It’s Called The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- A Quality Gem | iBankCoin.com
- WTI Crude Slides Below $81 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inflation Inches Up (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- The Rise And Fall Of The iPad (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Apple And IBM Hope To Change The Way People Work, Starting Next Month (AAPL, IBM) | Business Insider
- Here's The One Problem We Need To Solve To Create Computers With Human-... | Business Insider
- North Korean Photos Show Scores Of Workers Building An Airport At Record Speed... | Business Insider
- Herbalife CEO: We Are At 'War' With Bill Ackman (HLF) | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek