Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yen Surges After Japan FinMin Says Speed Of Yen Collapse Has Been Too Fast | ZeroHedge
- Russia Can Survive An Oil Price War | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Obama Tells Mexican Viewers How He Will Fix Immigration By Executive Diktat - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The NYPD Does It Again | ZeroHedge
- Europe's New Scariest Chart | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How A Five-Year-Old Startup Is Winning Deals... | Business Insider
- Serbian basketball fan stabbed to death in Istanbul | Business Insider
- This Smartphone Breathalyzer Will Keep You From Embarrassing Yourself At The Company Party [14... | Business Insider
- Old Navy Says It's Controversial Plus-Size Pricing Won't Change | Business Insider
- Wright leads Australian Masters, Scott trails by six | Business Insider
- Why Silicon Valley's Elites Are Obsessed With Poker | Business Insider
- New setback for Cosby as Vegas show cancelled | Business Insider