Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Fed Policies Have Made The Rich Much Richer", Fed President Admits | ZeroHedge
- US to Foreign Officials: Stop buying Treasuries | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Discusses Obamacare And The (De)Escalation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 16 | ZeroHedge
- Does the U.S. Have the Highest Corporate Tax Rates in the World? | Financial Sense
- THROW THEM OFF THE CLIFFS!!! | iBankCoin.com
- The Four Horsemen Shall Be Reduced to Three | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- E-Commerce Led VC-Backed Exits In 2013 | Business Insider
- Wall Street Banks Confirm America's Debtors Are Whipping Themselves Into Shape... | Business Insider
- These Are The Low-... | Business Insider
- Chinese Economic Growth Continues To Slow (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS... | Business Insider
- Bank CEO Banned From Industry For Using Bailout Money To Buy A Condo | Business Insider
- Previewing Tech Earnings With Alan Knuckman | TheStreet.com