Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- How A Secretive Elite Created The EU To Build A World Government | ZeroHedge
- Meet Captagon: The Drug Of Choice For Today's Anxious Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
- If Black Friday Was A Movie | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: A Hybrid War To Break The Balkans? | ZeroHedge
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Burkina Faso to hold elections to replace transitional... | Business Insider
- Harden scores 50 as Rockets beat winless 76ers 116-114 | Business Insider
- Turkish president says wishes plane downing had not... | Business Insider
- AP Sources: Rutgers fires coach Flood and AD Hermann | Business Insider
- This woman quit her job, paid her debts, and bought a house thanks to a side job that earns $9,... | Business Insider
- Planned Parenthood shooting survivor recounts... | Business Insider
- Hogs, residents compete for Kansas county's water supply... | Business Insider