Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Preview Of Trump's Seven Imminent Executive Orders | ZeroHedge
- German Press: "That Was No Presidential Speech; That Was A Declaration Of War" | ZeroHedge
- The Oil Production Cuts Are Purely Symbolic Marketing Trickery (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 23 | ZeroHedge
- For The First Time Ever Russia Beats Saudi Arabia As China's Top Oil Supplier | ZeroHedge
- Dow 20,000: A New Beginning…or the Beginning of the End? | Financial Sense
- Russian Warplanes Fly First Joint Mission With US-Coalition Aircraft Kremlin Says, Pentagon Denies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Department stores are facing 'the worst results since the... | Business Insider
- Fan accused of pulling Steelers hotel fire alarm reportedly told police... | Business Insider
- Here are the 4 geopolitical hotspots of 2017 | Business Insider
- 15 crazy facts about the outrageous LA mansion that just listed for $... | Business Insider
- Russia PM: Sanctions will remain in place 'for a long... | Business Insider
- A type of vampire bat has started feeding on humans in Brazil for the... | Business Insider
- Tesla just began rolling out its new and improved Autopilot — here's... | Business Insider