Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
- Dear Mainstream Media... | ZeroHedge
- Which Would Be The Better Economist Cover? | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Releases Part 15 Of The Podesta Files, Bringing Total To 26,095 Emails | ZeroHedge
- The Standard Of Living Of The Irredeemables Continues To Plunge As 'Not So Hidden' Inflation Soars | ZeroHedge
- Goldman CEO Blankfein "Supportive" Of Hillary But "Doesn't Want To Hurt Her" By Endorsing | ZeroHedge
- World Economy Wobbles As Deep-State-Shill Distracts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The highway that links Silicon Valley with San Francisco has the strangest billboards in the world | Business Insider
- Mike Trout is the best play in baseball — but hardly anyone cares | Business Insider
- 'SNL' mocks the third and final debate with some help from... | Business Insider
- Sea salt spray is the best men's hair product for making it look like you didn't use... | Business Insider
- Here's what investors should do about healthcare stocks | Business Insider
- A visual history of Nintendo consoles | Business Insider