Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- Fed's Chuck Evans Loses It | ZeroHedge
- China's Pollution Problem (In 1 Stunning Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 10 | ZeroHedge
- CoLD WaR 2.0: THe ReTuRN oF PuTTNiK... | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Has Failed (And Will Continue to Fail), Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Fannie, Freddie Crash After Bill Unwinding GSEs Passes Hurdle | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supporters Of Abenomics Are Clinging To A Giant Myth About Japan | Business Insider
- Why Major Companies Like Whole Foods And Chipotle Have 2 CEOs | Business Insider
- Officials Identify Stolen Passport Holder As Iranian Man With No Terror Link... | Business Insider
- Congress Is Going To War With The CIA | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Larry David Unloads His Los Angeles 'Fairytale Home' For $... | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Here's What Happens To Your Body In Space | Business Insider
- 10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning (FB, GOOG, YHOO) | Business Insider