Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Yields Slide As Core CPI Weakest In Over 4 Years | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Keeps "Considerable" Wealth Effect Dream Alive, More See First Hike In 2015; Two Dissent - Full Statement Comparison | ZeroHedge
- With A Market Cap Of $168 Billion, Alibaba Is Bigger Than... | ZeroHedge
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
- FX Markets In Turmoil On Scottish Vote & Japan Economic Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- Fed Expected to Clarify Course | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JetBlue CEO To Step Down In 2015 (JBLU) | Business Insider
- US police arrest NFL player Jonathan Dwyer | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- REPORT: Apple's Next Major Product Unveiling Is Coming Next Month (AAPL) | Business Insider
- US inflation falls for first time in over a year | Business Insider
- Check Out The Insane Lines That Have Already Formed For The iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- 'Gangnam Style' welcome at Asiad met by... | Business Insider