Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "When People Jump In Even Though It's Overpriced, That's A Bubble" Shiller Warns | ZeroHedge
- Church Elder Defrauds Investors With "Holy Spirit" Day Trading System | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: How To Use A Fax Machine | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup's Dijsselbloem Says "No Grounds For Further Talks", Will "Wait For Outcome Of Referendum" | ZeroHedge
- 10 Things To Do If You Were Fired Yesterday | Altucher Confidential
- Trading Stocks - It's Easier Than Farmwork... And Porn | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most over-the-top tech billionaire vacation homes | Business Insider
- Starbucks is making a major push in France | Business Insider
- New survey finds most people think the American Dream is harder than ever... | Business Insider
- Britain will hold a minute's silence for Tunisia... | Business Insider
- Photos of Greece's colossal shipping port show you why... | Business Insider
- The Lakers' presentation to LaMarcus Aldridge — the... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek