Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thanks For The Corporate Bond Bubble, Fed | ZeroHedge
- "There’s Going To Be Chaos" - What Is The Worst-Case Outcome Of Today's Supreme Court Obamacare Hearing | ZeroHedge
- On February 7, 2009 Bernanke Admitted What It Was All About | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: DashCam Footage Captures Nemtsov Murder Scene | ZeroHedge
- ECB Will Cut Rates To Minus 3%: JP Morgan | ZeroHedge
- ECB Releases Q&A And Terms And Conditions Of Europe's (First) Quantitative €asing | ZeroHedge
- The Untouchables: Government Employee Can't Be Fired Despite Watching 6 Hours Of Porn A Day At Work | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- ECB says to start bond purchases on March 9 | Business Insider
- Russian Security Expert Explains Why Moscow May Never Let Snowden Go | Business Insider
- The geniuses behind last year’s most beautiful mobile game are now... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's team insists she didn't have... | Business Insider
- France braces for ticking off over smacking children | Business Insider