Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Larry Summers Warns on Fed Rate Hikes | Financial Sense
- Self-Driving “Fully Automated” Vehicles on German Autobahn | Financial Sense
- When Hope Triumphs Over Reason: Energy Sector Stocks Most Expensive Since 2002 | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Why I Fled Argentina After Breaking The Story Of Alberto Nisman's Death | ZeroHedge
- Perfect Palo Alto | ZeroHedge
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Follow These Twitter Meteorologists For Up-To-The Minute Blizzard Updates | Business Insider
- Ship Your Enemies Glitter Was Just One Big Viral Marketing Stunt | Business Insider
- How To Dress For Work When It’s Freezing Outside | Business Insider
- Stocks Are Getting Crushed (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, CAT, MSFT, XHB) | Business Insider
- Greek cabinet set for first meeting since poll upset | Business Insider
- Stricken plane safely parachutes into sea off Hawaii | Business Insider
- Apple's Quarterly Earnings Report: Top 4 Things to Watch | TheStreet.com