Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman's "Excel Fat Finger" - Says Earlier GDP Estimate Was A Mistake, Lowers Q1 GDP Tracking To Just 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- Dow Futures Down 400 From Monday Highs After Asian Open Flash-Crash | ZeroHedge
- A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR ALL THOSE CONCERNED | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Jumps As Houthis Enter El-Mandeb Strait Military Base | ZeroHedge
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- Why Weeks After The ECB QE Started Many Are Already Calling For Its Taper | ZeroHedge
- Four TBTF Banks Threaten To Withhold Funds To Democrats Over Elizabeth Warren's Wall Street Rants | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The capex boom has been terrible for shareholders (SPX) | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- IS executes at least 30 civilians in central Syria:... | Business Insider
- Time runs out as Iran nuclear talks hit deadline day | Business Insider
- Harry Reid's team is mocking the conspiracy theories about his... | Business Insider