Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Strongly Dissatisfied" China Warns US "Accident" Is "Highly Likely" In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Hill-nochio | ZeroHedge
- In No State Can A Minimum Wage Worker Afford A One Bedroom Apartment | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: 10 Images That Suggest America Is Becoming A Lot Like Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
- "New Silk Road" Could Change Global Economics Forever, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 22, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of the best iPhone games of the year is on sale right now | Business Insider
- German woman, 65 and mother of 13, has quadruplets | Business Insider
- 'Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash killed... | Business Insider
- Here's how George W. Bush handled the big question that... | Business Insider
- Peace activists make rare crossing of North-South... | Business Insider
- A quirky Danish home store just made a splash in New York City — here are 12 of... | Business Insider
- What all the 'Avengers' superheroes really looked like in the comics they were... | Business Insider