Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Tumbles Below $50 After Biggest Cushing Build Since Jan 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? Don't Trust the Unemployment Rate for the Answer! | Financial Sense
- Saudi Journalist Banned From Media After Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
- Boeing Responds To Trump | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Strengthens After Rebound In China Exports, Trade Balance Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- Italy PM Renzi To Resign Today After Approval Of Budget Bill | ZeroHedge
- War On The Homeless: Cities Across America Are Making It Illegal To Feed And Shelter Those In Need | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Giant robocops are being deployed to solve the Congo's traffic problem | Business Insider
- Apple pushes further in mapping and location technology (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Snapchat will show more exclusive TV shows with the help... | Business Insider
- British PM says the UK will help Gulf states 'push... | Business Insider
- Homebuyers aren't ready to be deterred by rising... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- For China, climate change is no hoax – it's a... | Business Insider