Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Flat As Dollar Weakness Persists, Crude Rally Fizzles | ZeroHedge
- The Full Summary Of U.S. Banks' Energy And Commodity Exposure | ZeroHedge
- Jimmy Carter: "Legal Bribery" Is Prevailing In The US Political System | ZeroHedge
- "The Worst Case Scenario Is Already A Reality": Minnesota's Mining Country Is "Melting" | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Greece, Familiar Scenes Are Back: General Strike, Molotov Cocktails, Tear Gas | ZeroHedge
- Hyperinflating Venezuela Used 36 Boeing 747 Cargo Planes To Deliver Its Worthless Bank Notes | ZeroHedge
- Flint Officials Could Have Prevented Lead Crisis for $80 A Day, Broke Federal Law Instead | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 sneaky strategies TV ads use to get you to spend more | Business Insider
- NASA's Spirit Mars rover found mysterious... | Business Insider
- This is how Suitsupply's creative genius starts his... | Business Insider
- NATO is planning its largest... | Business Insider
- This unusual coffee is the most popular drink at Toby's... | Business Insider
- Facebook's HR chief recommends this business book... | Business Insider
- 'I don't think so, darling': Donald... | Business Insider