Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- Socialist On The Line Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- White House Confirms Sony Hack Is "National Security" Matter, Merits "Approporiate Response" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is Sitting On a $191 TRILLION Time Bomb | ZeroHedge
- What Hindenburg Omens and an Oil Crash Mean | Financial Sense
- No Fade Today | iBankCoin.com
- Where The "Great Recovery" Is 25% Worse Than The "Great Recession" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's More Bizarre Evidence... | Business Insider
- Here's The Trailer For 'The Interview' — The Movie The Hackers Don... | Business Insider
- Here's The New Phone BlackBerry Hopes Will Save Its Dying Platform (... | Business Insider
- A Texas Plumber Is Getting Threats After A Truck... | Business Insider
- Santa Rally Continues With Rising European Stocks | Business Insider
- Now That The US Government Thinks North Korea Hacked Sony, Here's How It... | Business Insider
- Abercrombie Rejected A 17-Year-Old Girl For A Job, And Now The... | Business Insider