Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Bad News From Tom DeMark: "We Should See The Market Drift Lower For The Next Month" | ZeroHedge
- Renaming Mountains | ZeroHedge
- DON’T GET HOOKED | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Up 3.5% In August, Stocks Fall 6% to 12% | ZeroHedge
- Where Does the Market Go From Here? | Financial Sense
- The Real Refugee Crisis Is In The Future | ZeroHedge
- BNY Scrambles To Fix Unresolved ETF "Glitch" By Monday Market Open | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple wants to make its own TV shows and movies, according to a new report (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here are all 10 of Miley Cyrus' bizarre costumes she wore to host the MTV VMAs | Business Insider
- Lost California hiker survived 9 days with broken leg | Business Insider
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday | Business Insider
- Miley Cyrus kicked off the MTV VMAs in the most Miley Cyrus way possible | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Egyptian woman tops squash world ranking | Business Insider