Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Fail To Ramp On Lack Of Yen Carry Excitement | ZeroHedge
- In 4 Short Weeks, The Administration Claims Obamacare Has Achieved 'Private Sector Effectiveness' | ZeroHedge
- Complete Hedge Fund Performance For November And Year To Date | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- QE CHRiSTMaS WiTH KRuGMaN... | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Move Higher, Gold Goes Lower – When Does It End? | Financial Sense
- Hugh Hendry Goes Stock, Bitcoin Bull Retard: "Don't Tell Me The Valuation, It Is Trending" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BITCOIN CRASHES | Business Insider
- 3 Surprising Ways To Accelerate Retirement Savings | Business Insider
- The Only Thing More Skewed Than Income Inequality In America Is Wealth Inequality | Business Insider
- Instead Of Trying To Time The Market, Investors Should Just Rebalance Their... | Business Insider
- I Just Took A Totally Average $200 Plane Trip To California — But Here's How Cool It USED To... | Business Insider
- 11 Of Twitter Co-Founder Jack Dorsey's Favorite Things You Can Buy Online | Business Insider
- Kass: Everybody in the Pool | TheStreet.com