Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 31, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The “Save Our Swiss Gold” Initiative Is Incompatible With the EUR/CHF Peg | Financial Sense
- Which Director Are Politicians Listening To About Ebola? | ZeroHedge
- QE’s Seeds Are Already Sown | ZeroHedge
- GDP Numbers Bear Out Fed Decision | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Myanmar president opens unprecedented talks with Suu... | Business Insider
- Pentagon: The Navy SEAL Who Shot Bin Laden Should Not Reveal Himself On... | Business Insider
- US economy grew 3.5% in third quarter | Business Insider
- San Francisco Giants win baseball World Series | Business Insider
- A Facebook News Feed Experiment On 1.9 Million Users May Have Increased... | Business Insider
- Hazmat Suit Supplier Shares Explode (LAKE) | Business Insider
- Illicit E-Commerce Sites Are Thriving On The Dark Net | Business Insider