Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
- William O'Brien, Infamous CEO Of BATS, Has Left The Firm | ZeroHedge
- Ackman Has 6 Months Left To Come Up With The Devastating-est HLF Presentation Ever | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
- Chile con Bottom Recipe | iBankCoin.com
- Flattening Out | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix to Report Q2 Numbers; Original Programming a Boon | TheStreet.com
- Google, Verizon, Samsung, And Others Want To Make New York City Pay Phones Useful Again... | Business Insider
- Joe Biden Once Looked Into Putin's Eyes And Said, 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul... | Business Insider
- The US Now Has More Solar Workers Than Coal Miners | Business Insider
- Woman Posts Selfie To Facebook Of Her Wearing Allegedly Stolen... | Business Insider
- 'Sex Tape' Is One Of Cameron Diaz's Worst-Opening Movies Ever | Business Insider
- Chipotle Beats On Earnings And The Stock Is Surging (CMG) | Business Insider