Barron's goes to bat for GT, QCOM, V
The Barron's impact is sure to hit The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) on Monday in a positive way. The same can be said for QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) and Visa Inc
(V) but it won't be as big as GT.
You have to pay up to read the article, it can be found here 'Barron's 500 Bargains? Perhaps'. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is really talked up in the article and Friday it closed at $12.37. We expect a big increase this week in GT shares. Goodyear trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 0.82. YTD Goodyear shares are down 5%, this will be the boost the company needs to catchup with the major indexes.
The other two stocks we like from the article are QCOM and V. If you read us and trade stocks you should be familiar with these names. Here's how they are trading:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) shares are at $63.77. QCOM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.56. QCOM also pays a 2.2% annual dividend yield.
- Visa Inc (V) shares are less than 1% away from its 12 month high. Visa has a P/E Ratio of 81.4 and EPS of 2.21. Visa is at $179 and has a 0.7% annual diviend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monte Paschi Fails European "Stress Test" Meant To Restore Confidence In Europe's Struggling Banks | ZeroHedge
- This Canadian Oil 'Ghost Town' Is For Sale | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Plunges Back To Post-BoJ Lows, Gold Jumps After GDP | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- Barack Obama Will Be The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth | ZeroHedge
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
- The Curious Timing of Japan's Stimulus Announcement | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Donald Trump adorns Michael Bloomberg with Marco Rubio's... | Business Insider
- Oil just made a huge move, and nobody noticed | Business Insider
- Astronomers are trying to do the... | Business Insider
- Facebook and YouTube are killing Vine: Half of Vine's top 9,725 accounts have now deleted their profiles or... | Business Insider
- There are many different types of entry-level jobs in finance —... | Business Insider
- Bill Belichick gave a hilariously firm guarantee that Tom Brady won’t be replaced by his backup when his... | Business Insider