Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Warns of Rising Global Default Wave | Financial Sense
- Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments | Financial Sense
- Credit Suisse: We Have Never Had So Many Traders Saying "We Are Totally Lost" | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Gold Bullion Jumps Before Fed Rate Decision and Durable Goods Plunge | Financial Sense
- Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Kremlin Slams Accusations Of Democratic Party Hack As "Made-Up Horror Stories" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- This map shows you where to find any Pokémon in ‘Pokémon GO' | Business Insider
- The NBA world is buzzing over a missed dunk during Team USA's exhibition game versus... | Business Insider
- A deadly wildfire in central California has... | Business Insider
- A single word sent Ford's stock into a tailspin (F, GM, FCAU) | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Day 2 of the Democratic convention provided some of the most powerful testimony yet... | Business Insider