Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? Don't Trust the Unemployment Rate for the Answer! | Financial Sense
- Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures | Financial Sense
- Restoration Hardware Implodes After More Terrible Guidance, Blames Election | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Ranks "Credibility" Of Mainstream Media Outlets | ZeroHedge
- What Comes After the Trump Rally? | Financial Sense
- Iceland Interior Minister Reveals Plot By Obama Administration "To Frame Julian Assange" | ZeroHedge
- Satellite Imagery Reveals Sharp Retail Spending Slowdown After The Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GoPro is running a special holiday deal on one of its best action cameras | Business Insider
- Funeral parlors are straining to deal with the Philippines' growing drug-war body... | Business Insider
- The 50 best workplaces of 2017, according to employees | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- 'They're just wrong': A financial expert fires back at... | Business Insider
- Bloomberg and Murdoch are urging Trump to reconsider mass... | Business Insider
- It's clear the College Football Playoff committee crushes teams... | Business Insider