Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic | Financial Sense
- Was The Catalyst Fund Really The Catalyst? | ZeroHedge
- The Three Lives Of Alan Greenspan... And Why The Third Won't Redeem The Second | ZeroHedge
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is What It Found | ZeroHedge
- The NY Times Asks "How Can We Get Rid Of Trump?" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Dreams Versus Trump Reality - Hope Still Permitted! | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Feb 19, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- A draft of Trump's revised immigration ban targets the same... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- This is the greatest Corvette ever — and it's only $70,000 (GM) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- A car bomb in Mogadishu has killed at least 14 people | Business Insider
- There’s a hidden menu in Android that lets you unlock experimental features —... | Business Insider