Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Jeb Bush Pounces On The Hillary Email Scandal, The Real Winner Is... Goldman Sachs | ZeroHedge
- What the Latest Payroll Data Really Means for the Labor Market | Financial Sense
- The Eurozone: On the Road to Recovery With a Lingering Risk | Financial Sense
- Time For The Market To Break Again? | ZeroHedge
- Financial Collapse Leads To War | ZeroHedge
- Push Back: Impacts of a Rising Dollar on Corporate Earnings | Financial Sense
- Bumbling Failures | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of Britain... | Business Insider
- The Denver Nuggets imploded over 5 weeks in the summer of 2013, and they... | Business Insider
- The Ferguson police department is strapped for cash and allegedly... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Ellen Pao complained she had gotten a 'demotion' when Kleiner Perkins downsized in... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Kerry begins new nuclear talks with Iran FM | Business Insider