Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Contagion Uncontained: Portugal Bond Risk Spikes Most In Over 7 Years | ZeroHedge
- Collapsing CDS Market Will Lead To Global Bond Market Margin Call | ZeroHedge
- Wrestling with Depravity | iBankCoin.com
- "Spread Bet" Early Market Opening Indications: Stocks Tumble, Europe Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Cuba Inc. – Long Way to Go Before Opening to the Free Market | Financial Sense
- Greece Threatens 'Unprecedented' Injunction Against EU To Block Grexit | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Surges Back, Beats By Most Since Jan 2012 But Hope Tumbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US is suddenly an underdog in the Women's World Cup | Business Insider
- The race to build a $1 billion yacht | Business Insider
- Sri Lanka beat Pakistan to level series | Business Insider
- S&P DOWNGRADES GREECE, PUTS GREXIT ODDS AT 50%, WARNS DEFAULT COULD HAPPEN IN 6 MONTHS | Business Insider
- Taliban ambush kills 11 Afghan soldiers: officials | Business Insider
- The MLB's Home Run Derby has a strange new format | Business Insider
- Greece's prime minister — seeking to calm Greek citizens —... | Business Insider