Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Have Best Week Of The Year As Economy Grinds To A Halt | ZeroHedge
- Trump Changes Mind On NAFTA, Decides Not To Terminate Treaty; Loonie, Peso Soar | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Dazed After Trump NAFTA Flop, Tax Plan Disappointment; ECB Looms | ZeroHedge
- United Passenger Who Was Dragged Off Plane Settles With Airline | ZeroHedge
- The Real Barack Obama Is Finally Exposed To Everyone | ZeroHedge
- WikiLeaks Reveals The "Snowden Stopper": CIA Tool To Track Whistleblowers | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Spikes To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Provocative ad uses bulletproof posters to challenge gun-control law | Business Insider
- The biggest driver of the American economy just slammed into a wall | Business Insider
- People paid $12,000 to go to a music festival... | Business Insider
- RETAIL FORECAST: U.S. consumers will spend $632 billion online... | Business Insider
- The man who recruited Steve Cohen's top traders is counting on another big sale | Business Insider
- Nintendo has unveiled yet another new game console, and it's arriving in July... | Business Insider
- The director of 'The Circle' explains why the movie makes huge changes... | Business Insider