Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Market Jumps On Today's Central Bank Verbal Plunge Protection, Courtesy Of Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Playing Strong Hands Today | iBankCoin.com
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Sakho stars as Hammers stun Man City | Business Insider
- From David Beckham to Sting: UN reaches for the stars | Business Insider
- Here's What The Average American Man Looks Like Compared To Other... | Business Insider
- UK GDP Comes In Right In Line With Expectations | Business Insider
- Here's The Average SAT Score For Every College Major | Business Insider
- At least 824,000 displaced by Ukraine conflict: UN | Business Insider