Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Never. Been. Higher." | ZeroHedge
- 'Investors' Panic-Buy S&P At Open - Erases All BoJ Cliff-Dive Losses | ZeroHedge
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- Junk Economics: Michael Hudson Rages "Wall Street Has Taken Over The Economy.. & Is Draining It" | ZeroHedge
- Key Gold Index Doubles In 2016 (But Nobody Noticed) | ZeroHedge
- Volume Collapses As China Commodity Exchanges Ordered To "Curb Speculation" | ZeroHedge
- Why The Hard-Sell For The "Self-Driving" Car? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most expensive home to rent in every state | Business Insider
- 14 stunning facts about Warren Buffett and his wealth | Business Insider
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer got a $6 million pay cut last year... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Republicans are trying to downplay the chaotic protests at Trump... | Business Insider
- The reason billionaire John Paul DeJoria started wearing his... | Business Insider
- WALL STREET PAYDAY: Banks could make up to $340 million from Takeover Thursday | Business Insider