Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- How Americans Die | ZeroHedge
- What Collateral Shortage? Collectible Cars Used As "Hard Assets" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why The West's Financial Warfare Against Russia May Lead To The Real Thing | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LinkedIn Hits 300 Million Members And Is Getting Even More Aggressive About... | Business Insider
- Senator Almost Gets Hit By A Train At Press Conference On Rail Safety | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: NeoStem, Gilead and the Importance of Big-Cap Biotech Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Fear and Loathing on Wall Street | TheStreet.com
- 9 Things You Didn't Know About Trader Joe's | Business Insider
- Porsche CEO Says Supercar Is Not Dead: Cue the Spyder | TheStreet.com
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com