Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- QE Ends in the US… And Won't Begin in the EU… | ZeroHedge
- Last 2 Year Auction Of QE3 Prices At Lowest Yield Since May, Lowest Bid-To-Cover Since September 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Odd "Market" Out (Again) | ZeroHedge
- And The Biggest Beneficiary Of QE3 Is... | ZeroHedge
- Angry Tim Cook Issues Veiled Threat At Retailers Shunning Apple Pay | ZeroHedge
- As Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD, This is What Is Happening In Philly | ZeroHedge
- Despite "Healthy" Stress Test, Deutsche Bank Replaces CFO With Goldman Sachs Partner | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marc Andreessen Says The '90s Dot-Com Bubble Startups Were '... | Business Insider
- Man Who Mysteriously Disappeared From A Broncos Game Found 114 Miles Away After Walking For 5 Days... | Business Insider
- Anelka makes nightmarish comeback in India | Business Insider
- JON STEWART: Democrats Are Running From Obama Like He's The... | Business Insider
- Big, Beautiful Photos Of Google's Gigantic New Phone, The Nexus 6 (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Source: Microsoft Employees Are 'Worn Out' Over So Much Change (MSFT) | Business Insider
- One Stock Is Responsible For 109 Points Of The Dow Rally | Business Insider