Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Veteran S&P Futures Trader: "I Am 100% Confident That Central Banks Are Buying S&P Futures" | ZeroHedge
- Not So "Fab": From $1 Billion Valuation To $15 Million In A Year | ZeroHedge
- 2015 Is Shaping Up to Be a “Turkey” of a Year for the U.S. Economy and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- Forex Scandal Exposes Difficulty of Financial Regulation | Financial Sense
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Forget Orwell And Rand, We’ve Gone To Full On Plato | ZeroHedge
- RBS Shares Tumble After Admitting Stress Test "Error" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Hong Kong democracy movement split in protest-weary city... | Business Insider
- Stocks Gain for Fifth Week as Central Banks Take Center Stage | TheStreet.com
- All Blacks in quest to continue Wales domination | Business Insider
- If You're a Baby Boomer, Here Are the 12 Worst Cities to Retire | TheStreet.com
- Biden, Erdogan seek to ease narrow differences on Syria | Business Insider
- Battling Ebola: the worst of humanitarian missions | Business Insider