Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Which US Companies And Sectors Have The Most Exposure To Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 24, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Fortunes Will Be Made & Lost When Capital Flees To Safety | ZeroHedge
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- Stockman: "At Last The Tyranny Of The Global Financial Elite Has Been Slammed" | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Crater In May - Longest Non-Recessionary Slump In American History | ZeroHedge
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This finance trend is so hot even Amazon wants in (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Eating bamboo may make it harder for pandas to reproduce | Business Insider
- The 20 most popular amusement parks in North America | Business Insider
- A 26-year old hedge fund manager called Brexit — here's what he thinks about the... | Business Insider
- Why you should think twice before aiming to 'change the... | Business Insider
- Meet the new hacker collective targeting the tech elite | Business Insider
- Global markets are in chaos after UK votes to leave EU (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, GBPUSD,... | Business Insider