Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Slick Lies Of Obama's "Robin Hood" Economy (In 2 Awkward Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- America's Frightening "Policing For Profit" Nightmare | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman: Woodrow Wilson's War & Why The Entire 20th Century Was A Mistake | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
- ECB Sets Up Biggest Contrarian Play of 2015 | Financial Sense
- With Syriza Leading By 7 Points, Greek Incumbents Fear-Monger Looming "Toilet-Paper-Run" | ZeroHedge
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Introduced A Product That Could... | Business Insider
- 9 Cool Siri Tricks You Never Knew Existed | Business Insider
- How To Use This Awesome Amazon Feature To Share Your E-Books (AMZN) | Business Insider
- This Is What It's Like To Drive The Tesla Model S... | Business Insider
- Here's What The Mural On The Outside Of Apple's New Store In China... | Business Insider
- America Is Exhibiting A Symptom Of A Dying Free-Enterprise System | Business Insider
- This Incredible Video Shows How Wifi Is Installed In Jumbo Jets | Business Insider