Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "FBI Is Handing Out Deals Like Candy" - Cheryl Mills And 2 Other Clinton Aides Get Immunity | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- Bloomberg: Let Corporations Manage Immigration - Not! | ZeroHedge
- Five Killed At Washington State Mall; Manhunt For Gunman Continues | ZeroHedge
- Trump Victory Predicted By Professor Who Has Called Every Presidential Race Since 1984 | ZeroHedge
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
- Household Net Worth: The “Real” Story | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This famous Ford plant could be inspiring Elon Musk's ideas about how to re-imagine... | Business Insider
- Why the US Supreme Court may duck a major transgender... | Business Insider
- A psychologist explains the strategy for programming... | Business Insider
- The Bank of Japan has made a regime shift | Business Insider
- The FDA just approved another new drug that could save the US billions — but there's... | Business Insider
- Here are the 9 most influential people on Wall Street | Business Insider
- GE: Trains will become 'self-aware' within 10 years and run... | Business Insider