Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We've Run Out Of Buyers" - Half Of Homes In New York Are Now Losing Value | ZeroHedge
- A Few Charts For You | iBankCoin.com
- Suddenly The Bank Of Japan Has An Unexpected Problem On Its Hands | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Submerging Markets: An FX Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The "Unlikely" Cities Bloomberg Says Will Drive The US Economy | ZeroHedge
- Do YouR JoB MuPPeTS... | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Rise Of Bernie (And Demise Of Republicans) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IBM just signed a brilliant deal with ARM to 'watch' billions of... | Business Insider
- There’s a new path to Harvard and it’s not in a classroom | Business Insider
- Gay couples will try to wed as defiant clerk sits in jail... | Business Insider
- Work to do for Michigan at quarterback, Utah feeling... | Business Insider
- UN climate talks plagued by twin fears | Business Insider
- Arizona's Wright goes down with knee injury in... | Business Insider
- Ukraine's president lauds renewed cease-fire in the east... | Business Insider