Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What The Media Did Not Report: Here Is The "Ignored" Part Of Kaepernick's Speech | ZeroHedge
- Nigel Farage: "Trump Is The New Reagan" | ZeroHedge
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Anthony Weiner Pulls Out - Deletes Twitter Account After New Sexting Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Why The Fed Will Never Reduce Its $4.5 Trillion Balance Sheet Again | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- "There Will Be Blood" - The Whole Game Is About Containing Russia-China | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 7 most bizarre cars of 2016 so far | Business Insider
- Here all of the winners from the MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- Forget what you heard: Jupiter does not orbit the sun | Business Insider
- The 17 highest-paying jobs for people who don't mind sitting at a desk all day | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban defends Colin Kaepernick's decision to... | Business Insider
- Bruno Mars was the wedding singer at Spotify CEO... | Business Insider
- 7 mental tricks to stop worrying about what other people... | Business Insider