Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Working | iBankCoin.com
- Here's Why Apple Just Entered A Correction | ZeroHedge
- History's Future | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Climate Fascism Is Another Nail In The Coffin For The U.S. Economy | ZeroHedge
- Greek Banks Crash Limit Down For Second Day; China And Commodities Rebound; US Futures Slide | ZeroHedge
- Where Candidates Fear To Tread - Pervasive Racketeering Is Destroying America | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Slumps To 3-Month Lows Led By Plunge In Employment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US-led warplanes are going after ISIS' most devastating weapon | Business Insider
- North Korea has released a video showing a... | Business Insider
- Two killed in New Hampshire carnival tent collapse | Business Insider
- Nokia selling mapping service Here to... | Business Insider
- Soudelor targets Japan, China as most powerful storm of... | Business Insider
- A Peruvian billionaire contracted a world-famous design firm to... | Business Insider
- How to clone your dog | Business Insider