Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No Fade Today | iBankCoin.com
- "A Couple Means Two" - Why This Is Important | ZeroHedge
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- Legendary "Closing Dinner" Organizer Sage Kelly Quits Jefferies | ZeroHedge
- Are You Really Ready For The World To Be Ruled By Bankers? | ZeroHedge
- Great Unwind of Oil-and-Gas Junk Bonds to Defund Fracking Boom | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Bounce But Credit & Crude Continue Slide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Is In Danger Of Letting Facebook Steal The... | Business Insider
- Now Instagram Is Dominating Twitter In... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Here's All The Crazy Stuff Happening In World Markets As Russia Goes Into Crisis (DIA... | Business Insider
- British student raises thousands for 'homeless hero'... | Business Insider
- Barbara Corcoran: Here's The One 'Shark Tank' Investment That Got... | Business Insider
- Russian ruble rebounds slightly after record plunge | Business Insider