Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- G-20 Post Mortem: Hopes, Fears, & Dashed Exepctations | ZeroHedge
- Jack Ma: If You're Poor At 35, You Deserve It | ZeroHedge
- California Or Ethiopia? "Families Dream Every Night About Water" | ZeroHedge
- Actionable Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Careful Now | iBankCoin.com
- Mario Draghi's Lies Annotated, And A Brief Glimpse At The Truth | ZeroHedge
- Knife-Wielding Veteran Sniper Rushes White House, Wants To Warn Obama "Atmosphere Is Collapsing" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Peter Thiel On Twitter Allegations: 'You Could Smoke A... | Business Insider
- The Pirate Bay Arranges Its Servers In An Ingenious Way To Avoid The... | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Mysterious Fake Cell Towers Across The US That Could Be... | Business Insider
- LINKEDIN DEMOGRAPHICS: The Top Statistics That Make The Network's... | Business Insider
- 14 Classic Business Books You Can Download For Under $5 | Business Insider
- Why Siemens Is Betting $7.6 Billion on the Global Fracking Business | TheStreet.com
- 21 Badass Trading Desk Setups From Around The World | Business Insider