Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Inflation | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
- Preemptive Move on Rates Still Unlikely | Financial Sense
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
- Libya May Be Focus Of Major Rift Between US And Regional Allies | ZeroHedge
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Professional Medicine Hunter Reveals The 5 Plants To Boost Your Sex Life | Business Insider
- Lesotho PM heading home after 'coup' | Business Insider
- Putin's Trump Card In Ukraine: Winter Is Coming | Business Insider
- This Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone No One Is... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- Putin urges Europeans to have 'common sense... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek