Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes - Part 6: Solutions | ZeroHedge
- The 7.5 Year Itch Starts Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Global Markets Up on PBOC Move | Financial Sense
- WE GOT A CHART BREAK OUT | iBankCoin.com
- It's Not Getting Any Smaller | ZeroHedge
- Based on the Non-Massaged Data, China is Growing at 3% at Best | ZeroHedge
- Why Sarao Is The Flash Crash Patsy: He Threatened To Expose The "Mass Manipulation Of High Frequency Nerds" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The British government just made £586 million... | Business Insider
- The two words analysts refused to utter during... | Business Insider
- Turn's CEO Bill Demas is out and sources say the ad-tech company has cash issues | Business Insider
- Mitt Romney says Clinton Foundation's link to uranium deal... | Business Insider
- Scientology retaliates against filmmaker investigating church by... | Business Insider
- Police dash cam video shows cop shooting and... | Business Insider
- Mutai eyes missing London Marathon title, Radcliffe... | Business Insider