Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin Has Theory and History on Its Side | Financial Sense
- The Russian Perspective: "There Will Be War In Ukraine" | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street To The Rescue?? | ZeroHedge
- I No Longer Want To Be A Coal Man | iBankCoin.com
- The Top 12 Signs That The U.S. Economy Is Heading Toward Another Recession | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest Insanely Popular iPhone Game Was Made By Accident | Business Insider
- It Turns Out People Don't Really Surf The Web On Their Smartphones | Business Insider
- Report: North Korea Developed Drone From Stolen US Plans | Business Insider
- The Truth About The Soda Machines At South By Southwest | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Expensive State Schools For Out-Of-State Students | Business Insider
- REPORTER: Here's How I Found The Creator Of Bitcoin | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer's Secret For Balancing Work And Family: Use A Spreadsheet (MSFT... | Business Insider