Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISIS Sends 2nd Beheading "Message In Blood" Video; Warns Kurds "Huge Mistake Joining Hands With America" | ZeroHedge
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level To Severe (From Substantial) | ZeroHedge
- German Security Expert Warns "War Between Russia And The West Is A Real Possibility" | ZeroHedge
- Obama's National Security Council Meeting Has Concluded: Here Are The People Bringing You ISIS "Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Sentiment Bounces Back for August | Financial Sense
- Pakistan Faces (Another) Military Coup As PM Charged With Murder | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING REPORT: Real-Time Bidding Is Taking Over The Digital Ad... | Business Insider
- Instagram Is Back Up | Business Insider
- South Africa beat Zimbabwe in ODI clash | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- How To Choose The Best Photos For Your Online Dating Profile | Business Insider
- 11 Rare Apps That Were Yanked From Apple's App Store | Business Insider
- Here's The Epic Tribute Video For A Police Dog Killed In The Line Of Duty | Business Insider