Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consensus Building for 2016 Stock Market Bubble, Crash | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt Storms Back To All Time Highs | ZeroHedge
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
- Peak IPO | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- You Know Iraq's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Bonds/Currency Tumble As Delegation Snubs Mediation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Risks Every Leader Should Take | Business Insider
- China's Baidu Is Working On A Self-Driving Car Concept That Sounds Less... | Business Insider
- 10 Packing Hacks For Your Next Move | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS FAQ: It's Time To Set The Story Straight About Beacons And Apple... | Business Insider
- We Just Got More Good News About The 'Biggest Fiscal Development... | Business Insider
- Scarlett Johansson's Superhero Movie 'Lucy' Had A Killer Weekend At The Box Office... | Business Insider
- ART CASHIN: Three Things Worry Me Right Now | Business Insider