Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How China's (Formerly) Richest Man Destroyed His Own Fortune When He Tried To Sell A Stock | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: US May Send "Target Spotters" To Iraq To Counter ISIS "Offensive" | ZeroHedge
- WoRLD TuRTLe DaY 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Never Forget The Price Of Freedom | ZeroHedge
- Lake Mead Water Level Mysteriously Plunges After Nevada Quake | ZeroHedge
- Arab Spring 2.0: Wahhabis Go Nuclear | ZeroHedge
- Game Theory Pioneer John Nash, Wife, Killed In Taxi Crash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Hamilton secures maiden Monaco pole for Mercedes | Business Insider
- An SEC lockdown almost killed this startup right after it launched - now it's worth... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Struggling BlackBerry announces new round of layoffs | Business Insider
- Apple and Google met with spy chiefs at an 18th-... | Business Insider