Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Robust Job Growth Doesn't Make Sense And The Numbers Show Why | ZeroHedge
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- January Payrolls Miss Big, Adding Only 151,000 Jobs, But Hourly Wages Jump And Unemployment Slides To 4.9% | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession | Financial Sense
- North Dakota's Economy Has Been "Completely Devastated" By Oil's Collapse | ZeroHedge
- A Wounded Deutsche Bank Lashes Out At Central Bankers: Stop Easing, You Are Crushing Us | ZeroHedge
- Economics Explained (In 1 Simple Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jeb Bush to 'Morning Joe': Marco Rubio has accomplished 'nothing... | Business Insider
- 24 signs you have a terrible boss | Business Insider
- How to keep your computer from destroying your productivity... | Business Insider
- China just released photos of its first Moon landing and the rover that... | Business Insider
- The same actor has played the same character on 10 different TV shows and 4 different... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Obama just took a victory lap on the economy and mocked Republicans... | Business Insider