Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Love Him Or Hate Him: Trump Is The Revolution Against The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
- Hyperinflation Looms As 'Black Market' Egyptian Pound Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Bank Liabilities Rise Above 200 Trillion Yuan For The First Time | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, US Futures Drop On Apple Disappointment, Sliding Crude | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela’s Inflation: The Wall Street Journal’s Reportage is Off, Way Off | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- We talked to a sleep scientist about the 3 best habits for healthy, restful sleep | Business Insider
- The most haunted bars in America | Business Insider
- Chinese electronics maker recalls millions of webcams after massive cyberattack | Business Insider
- Anthony Bourdain: 'I work really hard to not ever think about my place in the world... | Business Insider
- Mercedes just announced their first pickup truck — and it’s gorgeous | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: Vancouver's housing bubble has popped... | Business Insider