Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This The Chart That Has Small Cap BTFATH-ers Nervous? | ZeroHedge
- The IMF Wants You To Pay 71% Income Tax | ZeroHedge
- Peak "Greater Fools"? | ZeroHedge
- Capitol Hill Staffers Warned "Do Not Rely" On Obamacare Website | ZeroHedge
- The Federal Reserve: 100 Years Of Boom And Bust | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Property Bubble May Collapse in a Year or Two | Financial Sense
- Living In A Steel Box: Londoners Live In Shipping Containers Due To Soaring Rents | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Onion' Nailed It With Its Final Print Cover | Business Insider
- 2 Theories About Why Snapchat's Valuation Is $2 Billion Less Than Everyone... | Business Insider
- The Airline Industry Is Expecting Its Best Profits Ever In 2014 | Business Insider
- EX-CIA DIRECTOR: Bashar Assad Win May Be Syria's 'Best Option' | Business Insider
- SOURCE: Mitch McConnell Plans To Vote Against The Budget Deal | Business Insider
- AP Photojournalist Blasts Obama's Press Restrictions As 'Orwellian Image... | Business Insider
- Uruguay Is Facing Down The UN Over The Future Of Drug Laws | Business Insider