Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 1 | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Slide, Ruble Plunges As Russia Prepares Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- In Warrior Mode | iBankCoin.com
- Europe On Triple-Dip Alert After German Manufacturing Posts First Contraction In 15 Months | ZeroHedge
- Retail Investors Pile Into Stocks Amid "Malign, Unthinking Mental Slavery" | ZeroHedge
- Not All Coffee is Bulletproof | iBankCoin.com
- The Goldman Tapes And Why The Delusion Of Macro-Prudential Regulation Means The Next Crash Is Nigh | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A New iOS 8 Bug Can Delete All Of Your iCloud Documents | Business Insider
- Incredible Maps Show How Working-Class Neighborhoods... | Business Insider
- Encana Purchase of Athlon Shows Strength of Oil, Weakness of Gas | TheStreet.com
- Germany to ban steep rent hikes in booming cities | Business Insider
- Audi Gives Its Very German Roadster A Very German Update | Business Insider
- A Company That Helps You Find The Perfect Credit Card Is Now Worth $1 Billion | Business Insider
- Inside The Dangerous Underground World Of Bounty Hunters... | Business Insider