Vringo is up 75 percent in the last 5 days
Yes, Santa has come early for Vringo Shareholders.
Vringo shares are up so much because the judge overseeing the company's legal battle with Google denied Google's request for a summary judgment yesterday.
This means, either the Patent lawsuit goes to Trial on October 15th, or Google settles before then. Mastery thinks it's going to be the latter.
The potential damages are in the high hundreds of millions to low billions (documents suggest $700MM but this assumes no penalty for willful infringement, which could triple damages).
Mastery Bottom Line:
Pure speculation play here with VRNG, proceed with caution. If they get a good settlement, shares could double or triple from here. If not, shares are going very low.
However, back in August VRNG also snatched up a bundle of 500 patents and applications from the Finnish phone maker Nokia, including 109 issued US Patents. These may prove to be a boon for VRNG as well.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Near-Term Dollar Conviction went MIA | ZeroHedge
- Santelli Stunned As Janet Yellen Admits "Cash Is Not A Store Of Value" | ZeroHedge
- Yemen "Gulf Intervention" Premium Erased, WTI Tumbles Back Below $49 | ZeroHedge
- Risk of ‘World War’ between NATO and Russia on Ukraine Escalation as Yemen Bombed for Third Day | ZeroHedge
- "I'm Not Stupid" Monsanto Lobbyist Refuses To Drink Weedkiller After Proclaiming "It Won't Hurt You" | ZeroHedge
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- New World Order - Is Asia’s New Bank a Threat to Western Power and the U.S. Dollar? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nobel's will goes on display for first time | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Efficient Murray marches into Miami third round | Business Insider
- A company is projecting images of people napping on the sides of... | Business Insider
- Shave all the hard-to-reach spots with the Mangroomer [38% off] | Business Insider
- These two best friends started a fitness revolution for women on Instagram | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek