WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Can Hong Kong And Cuba Teach Us About Economic Policy? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 26, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Artist's Impression Of The First Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
- Are You Better Off This Thanksgiving Than You Were Last Thanksgiving? | ZeroHedge
- The Absurdity Of European Sovereign QE In 1 'Tres Stupide' Chart | ZeroHedge
- Today's Dow - America In A Nutshell | ZeroHedge
- Banking At The Box Office | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- OPEC Votes Not To Cut Production, Oil Prices Plummet | Business Insider
- BLACK FRIDAY: Here Are Best Deals On Electronics Today | Business Insider
- The Independent Newspaper And CNBC Have Been Hacked | Business Insider
- There’s No Silver Lining in Plunging Oil Prices, but How About Aluminum? | TheStreet.com
- India Is The Last BRIC Standing | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 13: Here Are Our Official Picks For... | Business Insider
- Here Are All Of Apple's Black Friday Deals | Business Insider