WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Further Downside May Be Ahead, Though Long-Term Trend Still Intact | Financial Sense
- Everything We Are Told About Deflation Is A Lie | ZeroHedge
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- Russia Confirms Troop Build-Up Near Ukraine; Warns West, More Sanctions "Absolutely Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- Potential Runners For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Make or Break Week: Time to Get to Work | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Founder Of Struggling Startup Fab Asked Employees Why They Still Work There | Business Insider
- The Average Stock Is More Expensive Now Than It Was At The Peak Of The Dotcom Bubble... | Business Insider
- PHOTOS: A Rare Look Inside Google's Secret Labs Where They Invent Amazing New... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Buy A Lakefront Mansion On Tahoe's 'Billionaires Row... | Business Insider
- Stock Markets Are Going Nowhere | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Here’s How To Unlock Three Android Easter Eggs | Business Insider