WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Storage Could Transform the US Power Grid | Financial Sense
- Dispelling The Norwegian Housing Myth | ZeroHedge
- TIME Argues "Trolling" Demands Formal Policing Of The Internet | ZeroHedge
- Soros Emerges As Mastermind Behind Plan To "Enlarge Electorate By At Least 10 Million Voters" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Calls It For Oil: "OPEC Freeze Insufficient To Support Prices; The Price Rally Should Stall" | ZeroHedge
- How To Trade Jackson Hole: These 3 Currencies Will Move Most To Yellen's Statement | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Louisiana Visit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's one trick for tackling any stressful... | Business Insider
- US: We will 'defend our forces' against Syrian, Russian... | Business Insider
- The US Marines are dropping the hammer on ISIS in Libya | Business Insider
- J.K. Rowling won't stop expanding the 'Harry Potter'... | Business Insider
- Private equity firms are suddenly buying dermatology practices — here... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about grooming in your 30s | Business Insider
- The best briefcase at every price | Business Insider