WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conservative Students "Violently Threatened" At Lutheran College | ZeroHedge
- Hysteria on the Left Over Russia Has Reached a Fevered Pitch | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Enters Correction - Drops Over 10% From Trump-Speech Highs | ZeroHedge
- How OPEC Lost The War Against Shale, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Will Russiagate Backfire On The Left? | ZeroHedge
- An OPEC Deal Extension Isn't As Simple As It Sounds | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Prepping Case Linking North Korea To $81MM New York Fed Bank Heist | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An athleisure startup is behind my new favorite pants for work | Business Insider
- UConn is dominating women's basketball by... | Business Insider
- North Korea may have 'launched several missiles' hours after warning it... | Business Insider
- Arnold Schwarzenegger mocks Trump for his record-... | Business Insider
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key strategies, and how to navigate... | Business Insider
- JOHN MCCAIN: There's a 'crazy fat kid' running North Korea | Business Insider
- How to move to New Zealand and become a naturalized Kiwi | Business Insider