WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
- A Turning Point In The US Presidential Campaign. What Happened? | ZeroHedge
- If You're A Kid Living In New Orleans, Move To Salt Lake City! | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Contagion Risks Surge: Banks' Reliance On Each Other For Funding Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Stock Plunges To All Time Low After Merkel Rules Out State Bailout; Default Risk Surges | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Rush To Judgment!!" | ZeroHedge
- America's 24/7 Circus Maximus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- Native advertising is the future of Internet marketing... | Business Insider
- What the brain of a guy who climbs massive cliffs without ropes can... | Business Insider
- ASK A FINANCIAL PLANNER: How do I balance saving for my retirement and saving to buy a... | Business Insider
- How one 26-year-old banked nearly $150,000 in savings as part of a plan to... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- A surge in ivory poaching has killed off %20 of African elephants... | Business Insider