WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Unraveling The Mystery Of Oil And The Swiss Franc | ZeroHedge
- The Only Notable Thing About Today's Beige Book Release... | ZeroHedge
- Meet Landlord Loans: You Too Can Be A Real Estate Speculator | ZeroHedge
- Japan Now Spends 43% Of Tax Revenue To Fund Interest On Debt | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns Snow May Leads To Lower Jobs Number, But Snowstorms Will Result In Higher Wages | ZeroHedge
- Dow's Worst Day Since January Despite Crude Buying Panic | ZeroHedge
- It’s Important That You Remain Stupid | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Find your favorite Apple Watch with this website that lets you mix and match... | Business Insider
- China lowers 2015 growth target to 'approximately 7%'... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Google's wireless network will only work on one model of phone | Business Insider
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff: Working at Oracle gave me a... | Business Insider
- Security once shredded a ham someone sent Mark Zuckerberg because they thought it was... | Business Insider
- Ladies and gentleman, we have a tiny bit of wage growth | Business Insider