WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pettis: Capital Flooding Into US as Global Trade Environment Deteriorates | Financial Sense
- Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | ZeroHedge
- The valuation of financial knowledge | ZeroHedge
- "It's Unbelievable" - Martin Armstrong Rages "Mainstream Media Has Become Just Liars" | ZeroHedge
- Iran Warns US: "The Enemy Will Receive A Strong Slap In The Face" | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? | Financial Sense
- Shorting Opportunities in Financial Markets (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starbucks' brand perception has plummeted since it announced... | Business Insider
- Steve Bannon: Trump is 'maniacally focused' on... | Business Insider
- Bolivian farmers threw dynamite and fireworks at police... | Business Insider
- Earth's newest continent 'Zealandia' was found thanks to... | Business Insider
- This $41K plane ticket comes with a... | Business Insider
- Strange signals in space have experts wondering if they... | Business Insider
- Researchers finally pinpoint how a single doctor's prescribing... | Business Insider