WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Netflix Can Add Subscribers - But At What Cost? (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Watch: Bigoted Turtleneck-Wearing Liberal Gets Tossed Off Plane For Harassing Trump Supporter! | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Two Nations... Maybe More!" | ZeroHedge
- Basic Incomes in Finland and Scotland Are Reaction to Trump's Politics | ZeroHedge
- Ex-WSJ Reporter Finds George Soros Has Ties To More Than 50 "Partners" Of The Women’s March | ZeroHedge
- US Banks: Higher Rates Vs. Weaker Loan Growth | Financial Sense
- Doug Casey Warns "Every American Needs To Be Concerned Right Now" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At a private lunch in Davos, Jamie Dimon was asked about the elephant in the room | Business Insider
- It'll cost you nearly nothing to open a Chick-fil-A — but there's a... | Business Insider
- Putin owns a Super Bowl ring thanks to a misunderstanding with Patriots... | Business Insider
- $25 BILLION: Trump's plan to cut Wall Street... | Business Insider
- Like everything else at college, campus dining halls have become... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider