WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- North Dakota Tribes, Activists Win After US Denies Permit Needed To Complete Dakota Access Pipeline | ZeroHedge
- Debunking GFMS’ Gold Demand Statistics | ZeroHedge
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here | ZeroHedge
- Putin Says Trump Is "A Smart Man", Will Adapt To Responsibilities As "Unipolar World Model Fails" | ZeroHedge
- "Fake News" Site Threatens Washington Post With Defamation Suit, Demands Retraction | ZeroHedge
- In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade | Financial Sense
- "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Federal appeals court puts Obamacare case on hold... | Business Insider
- The 10 most popular Christmas ads on YouTube in 2016 (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban shares his best advice for young people taking on a leadership... | Business Insider
- Trump tweets 'SNL' is 'unwatchable' after its sketch... | Business Insider
- The founder of Google Ventures is launching a new venture fund (GOOG... | Business Insider
- A lot of new cars have an innovative, high-tech transmission —... | Business Insider
- A former investment banker who earns just as much traveling the world shares... | Business Insider