WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Can't Buy Love... But You Can Rent It | ZeroHedge
- Market Risks Increasing As Investors Grow Complacent | Financial Sense
- Massive Explosion Reported Near Damascus International Airport Following Israeli Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
- Make 'Soft Data' Great Again - Economic Confidence Rebounds To 16 Year Highs | ZeroHedge
- Populism and the Long-Term Debt Cycle | Financial Sense
- Small Caps Surge To Record Highs As Spec Positioning Hits Record Short | ZeroHedge
- America's Opioid Death Crisis May Be A Lot Worse Than We Thought | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Falcons draft pick drops f-bomb in passionate tribute to his late... | Business Insider
- This computer monitor can track your eyes, and it's a great new... | Business Insider
- GM: We're set up for 'another strong year' (GM) | Business Insider
- China won’t confirm Rex Tillerson's claim that... | Business Insider
- Trump personally blames Obama for Michael Flynn's security clearance... | Business Insider
- The average salary for Americans at every age | Business Insider
- The UK Marine who killed a wounded Taliban fighter after... | Business Insider