WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of Japan and Oil Detracting Market's Focus from Weak GDP Report | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week: Janet Yellen Testifies, China Closed | ZeroHedge
- The Simple Daily Practice and How It Saved My Life | Altucher Confidential
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Gundlach: Bonds Won't Bottom Until Panic Sends VIX Above 40 | ZeroHedge
- Overwhelming Majority of Americans Believe that Both Parties Are Too Corrupt to Change Anything … Want a Revolution | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 crucial steps to take to prepare for your Wall Street interview | Business Insider
- In one short statement, a railroad executive laid out the massive problem facing... | Business Insider
- 15 email etiquette rules every professional should know | Business Insider
- A man may have been killed by a meteorite for the... | Business Insider
- FBI accuses lawyers of manipulating evidence for convicted... | Business Insider
- The 8 most bizarre foreign military uniforms | Business Insider
- Avocados from Mexico’s boss told us... | Business Insider