WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IOUs It Is: Why Greece May Have A Problem Printing "Rogue" Euro Banknotes | ZeroHedge
- The Surprising Demise of Reddit | ZeroHedge
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
- Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure | Financial Sense
- Hillary Ropes Off "Everyday" Reporters, Creates Media Spectacle | ZeroHedge
- The Economist Calls Victory For "No" Camp: Sees 60% Voting "Oxi" | ZeroHedge
- EuRo ACHiLLeS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- We tried George Washington's secret beer recipe | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- Greek banks will not open today and ATM limits will be... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, DIA, QQQ, SPX, AET, HUM, KHC, PM) | Business Insider
- Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham has a stark warning for... | Business Insider
- 'No' seen prevailing in Greece referendum: exit polls... | Business Insider