WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Welcome To The Contraction": Q1 GDP Drops By 0.7%, Corporate Profits Crash | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Avago Buys Broadcom In $37 Billion Deal, Thousands In Employee Layoff "Synergies" Imminent | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Q1 GDP Second Estimate Goes Negative | Financial Sense
- "They Don't Want To Get Burned Again" - Oil ETF Sees Biggest Outflows In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Ebay Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- Pressures From China, Greek Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson went from WWE wrestler to Hollywood's box-office... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- REPORT: A 29-year-old investment banker died after leaping from his Financial... | Business Insider
- 4 research-backed signs you're meant to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider
- For the first time, IBM offers to buy employees a Mac and will become one of... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Former House speaker hush money scandal... | Business Insider
- These 13 chefs telling the stories behind their tattoos will make you... | Business Insider