WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape - Some Folks Jumped The White House Fence, Again | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- A Check-Back Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- "Anti-Petrodollar" CEO Of French Energy Giant Total Dies In Freak Plane Crash In Moscow | ZeroHedge
- Here is the Test | iBankCoin.com
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- Fed Inspector General Finds NY Fed Knew Of JPMorgan 'Whale' Risks In 2010, "Missed Opportunity" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Total chief executive De Margerie killed in Moscow... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Traders Say Three Changes Have Sent The Stock Market Surging Back | Business Insider
- A Startup That Will Come Over And Blow Dry Your Hair Just Raised $7 Million | Business Insider
- Senate Control Could Rest On One Of The Reddest Of Red States — And The GOP... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Yahoo's Struggle To Find Real Growth (YHOO... | Business Insider
- Sweden Is Learning Just How Insanely Difficult It Is To Capture An Enemy... | Business Insider