WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sweden: Is Islam Compatible With Democracy? | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Says Rate Hikes Soon As Need More Ammo "In Case Of Shock" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Are The Bulls Back? | ZeroHedge
- The Solar Story Is Just Getting Started | Financial Sense
- Goldman Sachs Is The Gift That Keeps On Giving... To The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- Four Lost Decades: The Bumbling Incompetence Of The Power Elite | ZeroHedge
- China Warns The World: America Is The "Greatest Threat To Peace & Stability" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how artificial intelligence could solve the biggest problem in... | Business Insider
- Scientists say this may be the best exercise for your brain health | Business Insider
- Russia just one-upped the Saudis in China — again | Business Insider
- Stocks aren't doing much (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, USD, DXY, WTI) | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- US commandos ordered to remove 'inappropriate'... | Business Insider
- A Bernie Sanders supporter transformed his Corvette into the ultimate piece... | Business Insider