WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- DNC Chairwoman "Quarantined" From Convention After Sanders Demands "Someone Be Held Accountable" For Emails | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: Dutch Bank ABN Amro Will Charge Negative Interest On Deposits | ZeroHedge
- Munich Shooter Planned Attack For A Year Germany Alleges; May Use Military During Next "Extreme Situation" | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Kotlikoff: America "Dead Broke" - $199 Trillion in the Red | Financial Sense
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boom or bust ahead for fintech companies? | Business Insider
- The next Republican battle for the presidency is already... | Business Insider
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into Hall of Fame | Business Insider
- Inside the $1 billion deal for Dollar Shave Club | Business Insider
- We took a Tesla Model S on an adventure and learned how it's different from every other car (... | Business Insider
- Former Starbucks employee reveals what baristas really think of your... | Business Insider
- This photo says so much about China's view of the South China Sea... | Business Insider