WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
- Market Does What It Wants to Do | Financial Sense
- Caption Contest: Napoleon Complex Edition | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Has Theory and History on Its Side | Financial Sense
- Whether It’s the Weather? | Financial Sense
- The Stock Market’s New Normal: A Wall of Worry | Financial Sense
- Stocks Tumble To Red As "Good News Is Bad News" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There Might Be A Big Corruption Scandal Surrounding America's Dangerous New Painkiller... | Business Insider
- Fantastic Life Advice From The First American To Summit Everest | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- An Exotic, Giant Virus Was Thawed From The Russian Tundra | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret Is Opening In China — But Not To Sell Lingerie | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth... | StreetInsider.com