WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oxygen & Markets - Why The Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- 4 Charts Show Why This Rally May Become A Rout! | ZeroHedge
- Wage Growth Meme Destroyed - Unit Labor Costs Tumble At Fastest Pace In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Putin Targets US Monetary System: "Aims To Eliminate US Dollar From Trade" | ZeroHedge
- Mario Draghi's Panic Button, Birthday Presser - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Weapons of Economic Misdirection | Financial Sense
- Paul Craig Roberts: The Rise Of The Inhumanes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Zero-hours contracts are exploding in the UK and education is the fastest... | Business Insider
- EURO SINKS, STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, TWTR) | Business Insider
- An elegant solution to the problem in every young banker's fridge | Business Insider
- Federer cruises, Murray struggles, Hewitt says farewell | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- US judge overturns NFL star Tom Brady's '... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert one-ups Jeb Bush raffle with 1 of his own... | Business Insider