WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart Of The Day: Souring "Mother's Milk" Edition | ZeroHedge
- ECB Preview: FAQ | Financial Sense
- David Stockman: Woodrow Wilson's War & Why The Entire 20th Century Was A Mistake | ZeroHedge
- Housing Affordability: How Does the U.S. Compare to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Ireland, UK | Financial Sense
- Will Obama’s State of the Union Proposals Survive Congress? | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Jan 23, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- The US-Saudi Relationship (Summed Up In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Heavy rockets hit government-held Ukraine port of... | Business Insider
- Williamson, Taylor revive New Zealand in Sri Lanka ODI | Business Insider
- Bale nets late winner as Ronaldo sees red | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- We Had A Surprisingly Fun Conversation With Oracle CEO Mark Hurd. This Is What He... | Business Insider
- Video Shows GRAD Rockets Fired By Rebels... | Business Insider
- Premier League trio avoid fresh FA Cup shocks | Business Insider