WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Bad News Out Of Europe Coupled With Hopes For More QE Push Stocks, Bonds Higher | ZeroHedge
- Abegeddon: Household Spending Re-Collapses As Japanese Unemployment Jumps To 9-Month High | ZeroHedge
- The Gilded Age of Yesterday is Nothing Compared to Now | iBankCoin.com
- Philly Fed Business Outlook: Highest Six-Month Outlook in 22 Years | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Which Stood Out on Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
- WHO Worker Ebola Infections Mount: Sierra Leone Lab Shut, Senegal Doctor Flown To Hamburg | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- After... | StreetInsider.com
- Sharapova into US Open third round | Business Insider
- Top Silicon Valley Investor Bill Gurley Is All About These Startup Trends Right Now | Business Insider
- The Detroit Lions Are The Most-Fined Team In The NFL | Business Insider
- A Top VC Who's Put Money Into Uber, Snapchat, And Twitter Uses This Motto To Make... | Business Insider