WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iceland Stuns Banks: Plans To Take Back The Power To Create Money | ZeroHedge
- Could a Geometric Shape Save the Bulls? | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia and Iran Compete in Yemen | Financial Sense
- "It's Not The Weather, Stupid" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Tops $49.50 After Iran Talks Reportedly "Paused" | ZeroHedge
- ADP Employment Misses By Most In 4 Years, Lowest In 14 Months | ZeroHedge
- Money Printing Deja Vu - German Inflation Is Surging (Again) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: Grandson of Getty oil founder J... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- A Chinese official is under investigation for golfing | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- US Admiral: China is building a 'great wall of sand' in the... | Business Insider
- IS executes at least 30 civilians in central Syria:... | Business Insider
- Britain's Murray takes milestone 500th victory | Business Insider