WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Algos Getting Concerned Low Volume Levitation May Not Work Today | ZeroHedge
- 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- A Precious Metals Bull Makes His Last Stand | iBankCoin.com
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- Let’s See Where the Stupid NASDAQ is at 3:59pm | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Military Plane Hit By Gunfire Over Pro-Russia Held Slavyansk | ZeroHedge
- Apple's Total Cash Holdings Decline For The First Time Since Before Lehman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Justice Department Report Reveals The Biggest Failure Of America... | Business Insider
- 9 Ways To Destroy Your Credit Score | Business Insider
- Brain Implants Could Give People Perfect Memories And Night Vision | Business Insider
- SATOSHI'S REVOLUTION: How The Creator Of Bitcoin May Have Stumbled Onto Something Much... | Business Insider
- Tumblr Says It Has More People Talking TV Than Twitter [THE BRIEF] | Business Insider
- The Hidden Costs Of College Add Up To An Extra $10,000 A Year | Business Insider
- Taco Bell Is Launching An Upscale Fast-Casual Chain | Business Insider