WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fate of The Tech Bubble Is In The Hands Of Just One Company | ZeroHedge
- Implications of the Secular Stagnation Debate | Financial Sense
- Gold Monkey-Hammered, Crude Clubbed As Nasdaq Surges | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Blue Jasmine | iBankCoin.com
- We’re Not Done Going Higher | iBankCoin.com
- Of Bonds & Bankers: Impossible Things Are Commonplace | ZeroHedge
- Hundreds Dead After Devastating Nepal Earthquake Topples Structures, Starts Avalanches | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obsessive, tough and the greatest -- the real McCoy | Business Insider
- This is what an Apple Watch appointment looks like (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Australia fears worst for drug traffickers in Indonesia | Business Insider
- Apple Watch goes on sale -- quietly -- in Asia | Business Insider
- 'I'm a woman': US Olympic hero Jenner... | Business Insider
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast and Furious 8' will be released 2017 | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com