Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fourth Anniversary of Gulf Oil Spill: Wildlife Is Still Suffering from Toxic Cover Up | ZeroHedge
- Two Very Different Views On Soaring Food Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- Update on Precious Metals and Miners | iBankCoin.com
- Tanks Flying Russian Flag Enter East Ukraine City | ZeroHedge
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- March CPI Higher Than Expected, Driven By 16.4% Annual Spike In Utilities, Increase In Shelter Index | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Domino's New Chicken Product Is Unlike Anything We've Ever Seen | Business Insider
- CHART: LeBron James And Kevin Durant Have Had Remarkably Similar Careers | Business Insider
- Instagram Might Give Away Your Account Handle Without Telling You First If You... | Business Insider
- The Robot That's Helping Clean Up The Fukushima Meltdown Looks Like A Giant... | Business Insider
- NASA Is Testing A Flying Saucer For Landing On Mars | Business Insider
- KFC Is Bringing Back A Ridiculous Sandwich That Has Fried Chicken For A Bun | Business Insider
- One Chart Shows How Much Americans Love To Drink | Business Insider