Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- According To One Veteran FX Trader, "Greece Is Playing It Correctly" | ZeroHedge
- THE BLACK FLAG AWAITS ME | iBankCoin.com
- Damn It, Janet - Act Now, Before It Is Too Late!! | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Explains (In 90 Seconds) How It's All A Big Shell Game | ZeroHedge
- The Irony Of Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Presenting Jeremy Grantham's "10 Topics To Ruin Your Summer" | ZeroHedge
- If Varoufakis Is Charged With Treason, Then Dijsselbloem Should Be As Well | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon wants air space for delivery drones | Business Insider
- Obama paid a high price to get Turkey to fight ISIS | Business Insider
- Hong Kong giant panda Jia Jia becomes oldest ever | Business Insider
- Brazil's state-run utility just got pulled into... | Business Insider
- The winner of ABC's 'The Bachelorette... | Business Insider
- Shipping costs are another bad sign for the Chinese economy | Business Insider
- This $53 million Malibu listing has a 'barbecue tower' and a... | Business Insider