Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EU Ready To Restrict Passport-Free Travel, Austria To Close Border | ZeroHedge
- Social Justice, Prosperity, and Precious Metals | ZeroHedge
- This Is The NIRP "Doom Loop" That Threatens To Wipeout Banks And The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Why Yellen's Testimony Was Not Dovish Enough: Bank CEOs Told Her The 'Economy Is Stronger Than Markets Imply' | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Makes "Final" Decision To Send Troops To Syria As US, Russia Spar Over Aleppo Strikes | ZeroHedge
- Everyone Jumping On The Bandwagon: BofA Says To Stay Long Gold Until $1,375, "$1,550 A Possibility" | ZeroHedge
- Americans' "Deflationary Mindset" Has Never Been Stronger | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This could be one of the best ways to fight... | Business Insider
- A quirky secret is hiding inside a nuclear rover that's exploring... | Business Insider
- Here's the real reason photos of Osama bin Laden's body haven't been released | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB, VIAB, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Stocks and oil are rebounding (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, TLT, TLO) | Business Insider
- Chemistry is bringing chefs ‘a new revolution of cooking’ — here’s what... | Business Insider
- There's 'going to be a lot more... | Business Insider