Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If The UK Economy Tanks, Don't Blame Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Imports Collapse At East Coast Ports | ZeroHedge
- Peso Soars To Pre-Brexit Levels As Mexico Raises Rates More Than Expedcted | ZeroHedge
- Trump Jumps To Four Point Lead Over Clinton In First Post-Brexit Poll | ZeroHedge
- The Curse Of "Wealth Effects" Central Banking | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Near All Time High Despite 16 Straight Week Of US Mutual Fund Outflows, Historic "Redemption Day" | ZeroHedge
- Brexit, The E.U., & The "Special Relationship" Of The U.S./U.K. | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a long-time Google perk pushed Google Capital to make its first bet on a public... | Business Insider
- Hackers are infecting smartphones with ransomware at an alarming rate | Business Insider
- Boris Johnson's departure is a cautionary tale for Donald Trump... | Business Insider
- Hershey's board has unanimously rejected Mondelez's takeover offer (HSY, MDLZ... | Business Insider
- A Brexit will still mean Britain... | Business Insider
- Nancy Grace is leaving HLN after 12 years | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' took a big step in reversing fan opinions of the... | Business Insider