Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Pizzaflation and the US Dollar collapse | ZeroHedge
- Who Won the Debate? My View and Some Surprising Polls | Financial Sense
- Stocks Slammed: S&P Gives Up OPEC Gains Despite Oil's Rally | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Weak Fundamental Support | Financial Sense
- Pay Attention to How Oil Reacts the Day After OPEC News (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Why Garbagemen Should Earn More Than Bankers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If you travel a lot for work, this is the one device you should add to your carry-on | Business Insider
- The US Navy is completely overhauling its complex ratings system | Business Insider
- We tried this company's custom suits, and we'll never buy off-... | Business Insider
- I tried Shake Shack and In-N-Out side by side — and it's clear which one is... | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Philippines' President Duterte says he plans to... | Business Insider
- Just as it's been announced, US oil... | Business Insider