Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Keynesian Central Banking Is An Economic Scourge: More Evidence From Japan | ZeroHedge
- Busy Week Ahead, ECB Meeting Stands Out | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Perhaps Obama's "Lack Of Strategy Is A Glimmer Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Sentiment Bounces Back for August | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rex Energy's High Growth, Faltering Stock Price Deserve a Look | TheStreet.com
- 27 Maps That Explain America | Business Insider
- A Huge Change In The Fed's Forward Guidance Could Be Coming In September (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider
- The Weekend Is Over In Asia And Stocks Are Mostly Down | Business Insider
- What ABC’s 30-Year-Old ESPN Purchase Teaches Us About Twitch | TheStreet.com
- Hong Kong activists in fightback after China vote... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Jane Fonda Is Selling Her 2,300-... | Business Insider