Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
- Part-Time Jobs Surge By 161,000; Full-Time Jobs Tumble By 349,000 | ZeroHedge
- Goldman "Conspiracy Theory" Validated As ECB Expands QE Program | ZeroHedge
- Government Trolls Are Using "Psychology-Based Influence Techniques" On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- Greek Banks Considering 30% Haircut On Deposits Over €8,000: FT | ZeroHedge
- Train Carrying Toxic Gas Derails In Tennessee, Catches Fire; Thousands Evacuated | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How much homeowners should expect to pay on top of their mortgage in 15 major US... | Business Insider
- 3 factors are brewing the perfect storm for shark attacks | Business Insider
- Etsy shares have plunged to an all-time low (ETSY) | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- MasterCard thinks millennials will want to pay for stuff by taking selfies... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek