Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Initial Jobless Claims and the S&P 500 | Financial Sense
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
- 2 Year Paper Prices At Highest Yield Since May 2011; Directs Tumble, Dealers Surge | ZeroHedge
- All About That Small Cap Life | iBankCoin.com
- Mapping The Global Contagion From Portugal's Systemic Banking Crisis | ZeroHedge
- 3 Reasons Yellen's FOMC Remains Dovish | Financial Sense
- Multiple Reports: Ukrainian Fighter Jets Were with Malaysian Flight 17 When It Was Shot Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Step Inside Japan's Abandoned 'American Cowboy' Theme Park | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Watch Frank Thomas Namecheck 139 Different Teammates In His Hall Of Fame Speech... | Business Insider
- Scarlett Johansson's Superhero Movie 'Lucy' Had A Killer Weekend At The Box Office... | Business Insider
- Dollar Tree Buying Family Dollar Could Be Bad News For Coca-Cola And Clorox | Business Insider
- ART CASHIN: Three Things Worry Me Right Now | Business Insider
- Herbalife Shares Drop After Weak Earnings Report (HLF) | Business Insider