Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "End of the Game" Near as Corporate Defaults Surge Across the Globe, Says Expert | Financial Sense
- The Economics of the Saudi's "take-the-money-and-run" Strategy | ZeroHedge
- "Credible Evidence" Shows Turkish Authorities Raped And Tortured Detainees Since 'Failed' Coup | ZeroHedge
- At Least 15 Killed, 45 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man In Japan | ZeroHedge
- FishLivesMatter: California To Decide If Saving 'Delta Smelt' Is Worth $65 Billion Of Taxpayer Money | ZeroHedge
- Kaine Implies Hillary Should Be Prosecuted For Mishandling Classified Information | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: Richmond Fed Survey Beats Expectations By 7 Standard Deviations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ukraine has become a trove for the black market arms trade | Business Insider
- If you’re a total beginner to coding, this online course is the place to... | Business Insider
- Marine Corps pilots aren't flying nearly enough — and it could seriously... | Business Insider
- 7 rules to follow online, according to an etiquette expert | Business Insider
- Clinton's China policy might be even riskier than Trump's | Business Insider
- The popular Prisma app is now on Android — here's how it works | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is constantly using a new word to diminish Bernie Sanders | Business Insider