Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Great Accumulation" Is Over: The Biggest Risk Facing The World's Central Banks Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- What Does Last Week’s Record Bounce Mean For Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Bounce Stalls, "Firms At Risk Of Being Over-Inventoried" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Stanley Fischer Speaks - More Drivel From A Dangerous Academic Fool | ZeroHedge
- Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria, Set Forward Operating Base Near Damascus | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETFs Are In Crisis Mode | ZeroHedge
- US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump, other non-Texans may have Cruz defending home turf | Business Insider
- Manchester United hamstrung by transfer chaos | Business Insider
- Twitter users are voting on Trump versus Kanye West for president — and it... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- California to end unlimited isolation for most gang... | Business Insider