Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Philly Fed Business Outlook: Fifth Month of Growth | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Giving a Nice View Today | iBankCoin.com
- Ronald Stoeferle: Gold Bottoming; Higher Inflation Ahead | Financial Sense
- Key Piece of Video “Evidence” for Russian Responsibility for Malaysian Plane Shootdown Debunked | ZeroHedge
- RJ Reynolds Fined $23.6 Billion | ZeroHedge
- CPI Remains Stubbornly High as Yellen's "Noise" Won't Go Away | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Leads Push For Deposit Confiscation - Japan, China, Russia Against Bail-Ins | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama Is Now Boxed In By The Iranian Nuclear Negotiations | Business Insider
- Here's What We Know About The Secretive, Elon Musk-Backed Firm Creating Functional... | Business Insider
- Which Insanely Rich Tech Founder Would You Rather Be, Evan Spiegel Or Kevin Systrom? | Business Insider
- Pro-Russian Rebels Prevent Departure Of Train... | Business Insider
- Here's Your Complete Preview Of This Week's Big Economic Events | Business Insider
- Why People Love Working With 'Avengers' Director Joss Whedon | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: The New NXT Cryptocurrency Has A Long Way To... | Business Insider