Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Praxis Seeks to Revive the Apprenticeship Model of Employment | Financial Sense
- Dijsselbloem Must Go, But That Solves Nothing | ZeroHedge
- Fund flows of this size could mark a top, says Joe Friday | ZeroHedge
- Bill Blain: "It Feels Like The Markets Are In A Limbo Phase" | ZeroHedge
- A New Trend Emerges – Digital Gold "Gifting" Gains Popularity In China | ZeroHedge
- Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 | Financial Sense
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, AAPL, VZ, T) | Business Insider
- The eSports competitive video gaming market continues to grow revenues &... | Business Insider
- A former Google and Apple exec shares the tactic she uses to feel better about having to let someone go | Business Insider
- Hollywood mogul Brett Ratner: What's really killing the movie business | Business Insider
- 'What the hell is Nunes doing at the White House?': Former top... | Business Insider
- Under Armour is about to release its most expensive shoe ever... | Business Insider
- The BBC dad gave another interview from his office — but he remembered... | Business Insider