Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Hiringless Non-Recovery In Full Farce | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Up 175K, Jobless Rate Climbs to 6.7% | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Military Conducts Training Drill, To Test "Combat Readiness" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fail To Rally On Lack Of Yen Carry Levitation | ZeroHedge
- Meet The 2 Iranians At The Center Of The "Stolen Passport" Plot | ZeroHedge
- A Little Something for Your Intraday Dice Game | iBankCoin.com
- Mid-term Election Cycle Forecasts April Market Peak | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AOL Has Deleted The Amazing Photo Of Its Digital Prophet Swinging From A Wrecking Ball | Business Insider
- LEGENDARY VC: Here's The Number One Thing I Look For In An Entrepreneur | Business Insider
- Assad's Sinister Plan For Retaking Syria's Largest City | Business Insider
- Invest Like Warren Buffett, Not Warren Sapp | TheStreet.com
- Why Apple Should Fear Samsung's New 'Tizen' Strategy (AAPL, GOOG)... | Business Insider
- Here's How Much Real Estate A Million Dollars Buys You In Every Major US City | Business Insider
- Get Excited For The Cosmos Premier With These Incredible Images Of The Universe | Business Insider