Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Why The US Is About To Be Flooded With Record Oil Production Due To Plunging Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Dec 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- It Cost Ukraine's Government $4 Billion To Get Re-Elected | ZeroHedge
- OH YEAH | iBankCoin.com
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No One Knows What's Going On With The $50 Billion Nicaragua Canal Being Built... | Business Insider
- Here's The Most Educated Town In Every State | Business Insider
- 4 Starbucks Policies That Drive Customers Crazy | Business Insider
- This Guy Helped Grow Salesforce's Revenues 160x — Here's Why... | Business Insider
- The Single Most Important Risk Investors Face | Business Insider
- Franciscan Order in 'grave' financial... | Business Insider
- Drones Are Coming, Facebook Makes Changes: 5 More Tech Predictions for 2015 | TheStreet.com