Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- Bonds, Gold, And Yen Smash Higher As Stocks Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Russia May Halt Oil Supplies On Ukraine Theft | ZeroHedge
- A Transaction Fee Might Save Capital Markets... & Protect Us From Skynet! | Financial Sense
- A Few Setups For Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
- Nasdaq Winning Streak Snaps As Yield Curve Hits Fresh 5-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Group Of Athletes Created Jeans You Can Actually Move Around In | Business Insider
- Joan Rivers Refuses To Apologize For Crass Joke About... | Business Insider
- FCC Chairman Promises He's Not Trying To Ruin The Internet | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- How A Satellite TV Company Used Social Media To Give Viewers What They Wanted | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Surface Tablet Sales Tanked | Business Insider
- Here's How Many People Really Use Sketchy Streaming Sites — And Why | Business Insider