Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Accuses State Department Report Of Having An "Anti-Clinton Bias" | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Would Make Jeff Gundlach Bullish | ZeroHedge
- Furious China Slams "Irrational" US Trade War, Warns "Will Take Steps" | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- Beware What Washington Wishes For - Russia Is Ready For War | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 25, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America’s nukes are still controlled by 8-inch floppy disks | Business Insider
- Cadillac has ended production of its electric car after just 2 years (GM) | Business Insider
- 9 reasons driving a supercar isn't as cool as you think | Business Insider
- America shut down the original NSA because 'gentlemen do not read each other's mail' | Business Insider
- Meet the execs running Google's most important products (GOOG) | Business Insider
- A 'Jeopardy!' champion who’s made over $130,000 can't... | Business Insider
- BRENT CRUDE HITS $50 | Business Insider