Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top 10 Wall Street Rookie Mistakes | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Syriza? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 29 | ZeroHedge
- CME Hikes Silver Margins By 11% | ZeroHedge
- Cramer Does It Again: Box Is "Home-Run" In "Remarkably Healthy Market" | ZeroHedge
- RISK OFF TRADE in the S&P Futures | ZeroHedge
- Oil Hasn't Been This 'Cheap' Since 1988 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung's Best Days Are Behind It | Business Insider
- GoPro Video Shows What It's Like To Get Stomped On By An Elephant | Business Insider
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Google's Latest Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- At least 12 killed in Pakistan Shiite mosque bombing | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- The Scary Truth About Sex Offender 'Rehabilitation' Programs | Business Insider
- German jobless rate drops to lowest since fall of... | Business Insider