Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Stocks Tumble As Offshore Yuan Surges Most In 2 Months After Apparent PBOC Intervention | ZeroHedge
- Russia Bans Soros Foundation As A "Threat To National Security And Constitutional Order" | ZeroHedge
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- Chicago PMI Plummets To 48.7, Below Lowest Estimate | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Arrests Generals Who Stopped Syria-Bound, Weapons-Laden, Spook Trucks | ZeroHedge
- Are the BRICS Crumbling? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Creed' has second-biggest box office opening ever for a... | Business Insider
- Pope heads to conflict-wracked Central African Republic | Business Insider
- Fuente, Virginia Tech AD call reports of hiring '... | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant announces he will retire at the end of the season | Business Insider
- Police: Suspect in officer's death refused to drop rifle... | Business Insider
- The 10 movies people love watching over and over and over again | Business Insider
- Court appearance set for suspect in Colorado clinic... | Business Insider