Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Happy Socialist Christmas: Venezuala Seizes 4 Million Toys From "Price-Gouging" Importer, Gives To Nation's Poor | ZeroHedge
- Rogue Republican Elector Warns Trump: "I Am Not The Only One Who Will Not Vote For You" | ZeroHedge
- NBC's Fake News King Brian Williams Launches Crusade Against "Fake News" | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Hit 16 Month High As Draghi’s “Dovish Taper” Sustains “Trumpflation”, Dollar Rises | ZeroHedge
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
- Don't Be Fooled. The Trump Rally Is Not A Sign Of Economic Health | ZeroHedge
- Can Italy Be Saved? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chipotle executives are suddenly warming up to the idea of drive-... | Business Insider
- These 2 hidden iPhone features will change the way you get your texts | Business Insider
- Sonos is running a month-long sale on all of their speakers | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent is stepping down | Business Insider
- Anti-Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilders guilty of... | Business Insider
- A small startup just launched the first AR headset for iPhone | Business Insider
- Take a look inside Amazon's grocery store... | Business Insider