Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bernanke Wants The US President To Declare "Economic Emergencies" In Future Crises | ZeroHedge
- In "Unprecedented Move" Nobel Peace Prize Chairman Demoted For Decision To Give Obama 2009 Award | ZeroHedge
- As 1000s Mourn At Nemtsov's Funeral, Seven Main Conspiracy Theories Emerge | ZeroHedge
- firstname.lastname@example.org - How A Romanian Hacker Exposed Hillary Clinton's Secret Email Life | ZeroHedge
- BLuE DReSS SHaDoW... | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Index: Slowest Growth in Thirteen Months | Financial Sense
- There is Only One Way to Play This Game: With Conviction | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US and Norwegian troops reenacted a successful WWII special forces... | Business Insider
- China lowers 2015 growth target to 'approximately 7%'... | Business Insider
- Google 'agonized' over this design element in its latest version of... | Business Insider
- Areva nuclear group announces 4.8 bn euro loss | Business Insider
- It looks like Europe is finally getting its act together | Business Insider
- A female tech exec went viral after writing an apology letter to... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com