Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Podesta Files Part 17: Wikileaks Releases Another 3,400 Emails, Bringing Total To Over 30,000 | ZeroHedge
- Life After 11/9 - Governing The Ungovernable | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Secret TRUTH about Russia EXPOSED | ZeroHedge
- Why All The Yawning Over The Yuan? | ZeroHedge
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
- America’s “Pivot to Asia” May Be Over | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 50 best movies of all time, according to critics on Metacritic | Business Insider
- A guy was given $150 after finding a 50-year-old message in a bottle while he was on... | Business Insider
- Trump responds to porn actress accusing misconduct: 'Oh, I'm sure she... | Business Insider
- Here's what the charts say about Apple earnings (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Apple's new MacBook Pro might have just leaked — here are the pictures (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- 9 details you may have missed on 'The Walking Dead' season 7 premiere... | Business Insider