Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Poll Finds That 80% Of Americans Oppose Sanctuary Cities | ZeroHedge
- Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% | Financial Sense
- French Nuclear Watchdog Gives An Update On Mysterious Radioactive Iodine Blanketing Europe | ZeroHedge
- Fight Of The Century | ZeroHedge
- Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | ZeroHedge
- The Great White Hurricane | Financial Sense
- Kim Jong Nam Assassination Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WHITE HOUSE: Russia-Ukraine 'peace plan' controversy is an '... | Business Insider
- DeMarcus Cousins gave an emotional, tearful goodbye to Sacramento... | Business Insider
- Nokia is reportedly planning a relaunch of the iconic 3310 and... | Business Insider
- Apple's $5 billion campus will officially open in April — and you'll be... | Business Insider
- The most popular TV shows based on how much money you make | Business Insider
- How much it costs to buy a 30-second ad on UK television | Business Insider
- The biggest ever corruption scandal you’ve never heard of | Business Insider