Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Eyes on Kenya: The Next Big Oil Exporter | Financial Sense
- Senate Sponsor Exposes The Real Reason For The Fed | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Slide, Ruble Plunges As Russia Prepares Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- No, America Isn't Communist; It's Only 70% Communist | ZeroHedge
- America's "All Important" Housing Market Flashing Red After Bad Data Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
- PIMCO-ToTaL LiQuiDaTioN SaLe! | ZeroHedge
- The Goldman Tapes And Why The Delusion Of Macro-Prudential Regulation Means The Next Crash Is Nigh | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Is Planning Ads That Will Take Over The Entire Screen Of Your... | Business Insider
- Apple Is Suing A Man Who Claims To Be A Beats Cofounder (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- New Oracle Co-CEO Rips Rival SAP (ORCL, SAP) | Business Insider
- An NFL Player Was Penalized For Praying And His Agent Wasn't Happy | Business Insider
- Eurozone business, consumer confidence slips further:... | Business Insider
- Pellegrini rues carelessness as Roma hold City | Business Insider
- David Cameron Wishes Britain Would Abandon The Metric System | Business Insider