Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Inequality: $500 Million Asking Price For LA Mansion | ZeroHedge
- And Just Like That, Volume Is Back | ZeroHedge
- Global Trade Dives Most since the Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- China Equity Rally Reaches Escape Velocity As Shenzhen Trades At 71X Earnings | ZeroHedge
- QE4 Arrives: Mystery Drone Rains Money On People In Michigan, Cash-Grabbing Frenzy Ensues | ZeroHedge
- The Real Story Behind Deutsche Bank's Latest Book Cooking Settlement | ZeroHedge
- There Ain't Enough Bourbon In Kentucky | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German consumer confidence hits 13.5-year high | Business Insider
- Here's everything you need to know about Manhattenhenge 2015... | Business Insider
- Why a burger chain with only 68 restaurants is worth almost as much as Wendy's | Business Insider
- Samsung to merge two major units | Business Insider
- This could be the end of the Jony Ive era at Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Adblock Plus victorious again in court versus... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com