Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
- Bianco: Brexit Probably Most Bullish Thing That Happened This Summer | Financial Sense
- Meditation May Be the Key to Becoming a Better Investor | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Revised Lower To 1.1%, As Expected, Even As Personal Consumption Rises | ZeroHedge
- At least 1 Dead, Multiple Injured In Major Explosion At Belgian Sports Complex | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- BleachBit Brags Of Wiping Hillary's Servers Clean With Claims It "Stifled FBI Investigation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Robo-advisors are gaining popularity with high-net-... | Business Insider
- THE FUTURE OF SHIPPING REPORT: Why... | Business Insider
- The 10 worst movies of summer 2016 | Business Insider
- 3 innovations that will transform things we do every day | Business Insider
- Not everyone is buying into Mylan's EpiPen price plan (MYL) | Business Insider
- Even the best region for housing in America can't escape the new crisis (ITB, XHB) | Business Insider
- Ryan Lochte reportedly charged over false robbery claim and... | Business Insider