Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Earnings Pass Halfway Mark | Financial Sense
- Levered Funds Are The Most-Short Bonds Ever, Russell Shorts Lowest In A Year | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Dead, Radio Iran Claims | ZeroHedge
- Under Pressure From Europe, Tsipras Prepares To Show Varoufakis The Door | ZeroHedge
- It's Not Just The Students Who Are Broke: LSU Draws Up Bankruptcy Plan | ZeroHedge
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
- Added to BIS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Day, Compton share lead at weather-hit Zurich Classic | Business Insider
- APPLE EARNINGS PREVIEW: Get ready for massive iPhone sales this afternoon... (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's how Apple plans to prevent 'DeformGate,... | Business Insider
- You had 'one' job, BlackBerry — company makes a grammar gaffe in its... | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking jokes about his theory of boy bands, saying in a... | Business Insider
- The ECB is NOT planning to cut Greek banks off | Business Insider
- Google executive among those killed on Everest after massive Nepal... | Business Insider