Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The One Table That Explains Why There No Longer Is Any Treasury Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- Good Riddance To QE - It Was Just Plain Financial Fraud | ZeroHedge
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- R.I.P. QE | Financial Sense
- Don't Show The "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Germany's Declining October Prices | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 30 Most Influential LGBT People In Tech | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple's Capital Expenditure Is On The Rise (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Why This Man Left His Fabulous $255,000 Job At Microsoft To Bootstrap A Startup (... | Business Insider
- Instagram Was Down, But Now It's Back | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Just Came Out As Gay (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's The Extended 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer... | Business Insider
- 5 Photos From The Beijing Fashion Show That Make Surviving Smog Sexy | Business Insider