Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Asks "Will Trump Continue The Bush-Obama 'Big Spending' Legacy?" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
- Declassified CIA Memos Reveal Probes Into Gold Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- The 2017 Outlook: Shifting Regimes | Financial Sense
- Goldman Beats, Profits Surge As Trading Revenues Jump; Average Banker Comp Hits $338,600 | ZeroHedge
- UN Reports Death Toll In US-Sponsored Yemen War Reaches 10,000 | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 206: Steven Johnson – Did The Invention Of The Record Player Cause More Boys Than Girls In China? | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama declines to comment on Democrats boycotting Trump's inauguration: 'All I know is I'm... | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about the next season of 'A Series of... | Business Insider
- Sixth-ranked Gael Monfils hit the most casual behind-the-back shot to... | Business Insider
- Traditional retailers are using a trick to make same-... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin is having trouble getting through $900 (BTC) | Business Insider
- Senate... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider