Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- How Does the Stock Market Perform During Rate Hikes? | Financial Sense
- US F-22 Jets Intercept 6 Russian Warplanes 55 Miles Off The Alaskan Coast | ZeroHedge
- Global Leading Indicator Plunges To Economic "Slowdown", Goldman Warns | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Inconvenient Truths Of Dictators | ZeroHedge
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- iPhone 6 Frenzy: See the Huge Crowds Outside Apple Stores | TheStreet.com
- We Are Pumping Carbon Into The Atmosphere At Increasing Rates — 2013 Set A... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Facebook-Owned Oculus Just Unveiled Its Latest Virtual... | Business Insider
- PM John Key wins New Zealand election: TV networks | Business Insider