Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3 Things: Valuations, Employment, Sectors | ZeroHedge
- Massive "No" Demonstration Floods Athens' Syntagma Square As Tsipras Speaks - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time This Happened In Credit, Bernanke Unleashed QE3 | ZeroHedge
- China Completes Airstrip On Reef, Builds Military Facility On Second Island | ZeroHedge
- Jobs Jolt Sparks Bond Bid; Stocks Skid As "Day Of Greckoning" Looms | ZeroHedge
- Barack Obama Tells Another Whopper - He Did Not Create 12.8 Million Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Plunge In Export Prices Is Now Worse Than The Great Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Duo shares Greenbrier lead, Woods in contention | Business Insider
- US train with toxic chemicals derails, catches fire | Business Insider
- No racial motivation in US church fires: official | Business Insider
- US economy adds 223,000 jobs in June | Business Insider
- Some of the first images of Samsung's gigantic new Galaxy S6 Plus just leaked... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Greek banks are down to their final 500 million euros (GREK) | Business Insider