Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q1 GDP Second Estimate Goes Negative | Financial Sense
- In Shocking Move, Goldman Slashes America's Long-Run "Potential GDP" From 2.25% To 1.75% | ZeroHedge
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- IRS Blames Taxpayer Data Breach On Russian "Crime Syndicates" | ZeroHedge
- The Most Confusing Reason Why Millennials Aren't Buying Houses | ZeroHedge
- Putting The 'Great' In Great Depression, Stephen Roach Warns On TPP's Currency Rules | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Budget gyms are flipping the fitness market on its head — and... | Business Insider
- Plus500 is sending UK customers who fail its security... | Business Insider
- CASTLES FOR SALE: 18 homes for millionaires with dreams of royalty | Business Insider
- 20 incredibly impressive kids graduating from high school this year | Business Insider
- Incoming NATO Military Committee Chairman: Russia could occupy the... | Business Insider
- An ex-HP exec reportedly paid millions for a private Rolling Stones show near San... | Business Insider
- The guy who made the iconic 'hope' poster doesn't... | Business Insider