Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy's Renzi Goes Toe-to-Toe with the EU over Italy's Troubled Banks | ZeroHedge
- Yen Plunges On Yet Another Strawman Headline About Stimulus, Then Surges On Denial | ZeroHedge
- The Law Of The Jungle Is Far Superior To The Ideology Of Globalism | ZeroHedge
- Trump And The End Of NATO? | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Election Decision Is "Cholera Or Gonorrhea"; Julian Assange "Would Prefer Neither" | ZeroHedge
- Caterpiller Cuts Guidance On "Subdued Global Growth", Blames Brexit And "Turkey Turmoil" | ZeroHedge
- A "Cautious" JPM Warns That Apple "Expectations Are High" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 ways fintech is shaping the future of financial services | Business Insider
- 25 books that will make you a more well-rounded person | Business Insider
- 14 things that make your job interviewer think you're a... | Business Insider
- THE UK P2P LENDING... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- One of Syria's most powerful rebel groups may be set to cut ties with al... | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch has ditched sex for a new look — see it here | Business Insider