Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Swedes Begin Construction Of Police Fortress In "Little Mogadishu" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Unexpectedly Cuts Interest Rates For The First Time In Seven Months | ZeroHedge
- Why The French Election Will Decide Europe's Future | ZeroHedge
- Italy Falls Out Of Love With The Euro: Beppe Grillo Resurgent In The Polls | ZeroHedge
- Mainstream Media Has Managed To Politicize A Frivolous Lawsuit (And Used Fake Headlines To Do It) | ZeroHedge
- Art Bubble Pops As Sales Crash To Lowest Level Since 'Great Recession' | ZeroHedge
- Bill Blain: "It Feels Like The Markets Are In A Limbo Phase" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There’s a reason this sponge is the most successful 'Shark Tank' product to date | Business Insider
- 14 apps every modern gentleman should have on his phone | Business Insider
- Twitter's cofounder wants Medium readers to pay $5 a month to fix ‘broken’ media | Business Insider
- Republicans may gut an overlooked provision of Obamacare — and disrupt health insurance | Business Insider
- How to get in to Hong Kong's best secret bars | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders: Gorsuch 'brought the confirmation process to a... | Business Insider
- Here's what a perfect March Madness bracket would look like if the teams... | Business Insider