Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Outcry Over Syria... Tears Followed By NATO Bombs | ZeroHedge
- How Constant Is Gold’s Purchasing Power? | ZeroHedge
- Vice Index Shows the Start of a Downtrend | Financial Sense
- "It’s A Lot More Negative Than People Think" - China Beige Book Issues Stark Warning About The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Billionaires 'Bunker'-Down For Trumpocalypse | ZeroHedge
- How Much Money Have Humans Created - A Visual History | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Highest Since Recession | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The founder of a $600 million company shares the advice from Jamie Dimon that shaped his career | Business Insider
- The Cavaliers suddenly have a point guard problem,... | Business Insider
- Dunkin' Donuts is taking on Starbucks to win over a growing $2 billion industry | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank shares and US stocks are soaring (DB, SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider
- The biggest Hollywood salaries in 2016 — from movie stars to personal... | Business Insider
- The internet is outraged by this sexist op-ed written by a venture... | Business Insider
- Here are the things we can't get enough of this week | Business Insider