Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Seeking A Savior | ZeroHedge
- Internal Bleeding, Cheap Tech, And Falling Angels | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Bye-Bye Buybacks | Financial Sense
- Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? | Financial Sense
- Larry Lindsey Crushes Steve Liesman's Dreams, "The Foolish Fed's Bubble Policy Always Ends Badly" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 30 | ZeroHedge
- New Smoking Gun: U.S. and UK KNEW Saddam Did NOT Possess WMDs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chiefs hold off Bills 30-22 for 5th straight win | Business Insider
- Storm lingering in southern Plains; more flooding possible... | Business Insider
- Burkina Faso holds 1st vote since popular uprising | Business Insider
- Negative interest rates... | Business Insider
- Pope says fundamentalism is 'disease of all religions... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Carson after camp tour: Absorb Syrian refugees in Mideast... | Business Insider