Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- Neither the US Nor China Will be an Engine For Global Growth Next Year | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- GLOBAL GROWTH IS BACK | iBankCoin.com
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- Biotechs Still a Haunted House for Bears | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia hit back after Pakistan's 454 in first Test | Business Insider
- IMF fights negative interest rates | Business Insider
- Hong Kong's Umbrella Movement gets computer game... | Business Insider
- Sony Has Just Made The Most Beautiful Ad Of The Year — Capturing Bubbles As They Turn Into... | Business Insider
- The Next 'Avengers' Movie Might Demonize Artificial... | Business Insider
- You Can't Understand Just How Big The Tesco Disaster Is Until You See How It Once... | Business Insider
- Texas nurse Nina Pham cured of Ebola | Business Insider