Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vice Spending Slows, Unless You’ve Got the Herb | Financial Sense
- Sand-nado - Beijing Battered By Blanket Of Red Dust | ZeroHedge
- Milestones in Bond Insanity: Mexico Sells 100-Year Bonds | Financial Sense
- Four Reasons Bull Market in China May Push Higher | Financial Sense
- Citigroup's Gold "Expert" Demands A Cash Ban | ZeroHedge
- Gold In Dollars Has “Hallmarks Of Market That Bottoming” | ZeroHedge
- IT IS TIME | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/16: (GPRO) (CLBRX) (... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's 'Star Wars' director J.J. Abrams wearing an... | Business Insider
- Democratic rival attacks Hillary Clinton for shifting... | Business Insider
- 10 super-genes that scientists could someday program into your body | Business Insider
- Notorious rap mogul faces murder trial for a... | Business Insider
- Use this flowchart to figure out which type of entrepreneur you are | Business Insider
- Netflix is eating TV's dinner: 'The average Netflix... | Business Insider