Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everything You Need To Know About Money In The 2016 Presidential Race | ZeroHedge
- Head Of Democratic Party Makes Stunning Admission: "The People Are In Despair About How Things Are" | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Foundation Insider Makes Stunning Admission: "Bill Is Far More Conflicted Every Single Day" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank and the Fraud of Too-Big-To-Fail | ZeroHedge
- Oil’s Biggest Threat: Demand to Peak Within 15 Years | Financial Sense
- America’s 50-Pound Ball and Chain | Financial Sense
- For The First Time In 2016, Junk Bond Defaults Are Decelerating | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UN: ISIS is using 550 families in Mosul as human shields | Business Insider
- 9 horrible body language habits that are hard to quit | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- How major U.S. cities would look if they had the same air pollution... | Business Insider
- 'Such a nasty woman': Trump lashes out at... | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert shows you what you need to do to move to Canada... | Business Insider