Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Latest "Military Escalation" China Prepares Deployment Of SAM Batteries On South China Sea Islands | ZeroHedge
- Le Pen's Chief Of Staff, Bodyguard Detained By Police | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Lies In Store For France | ZeroHedge
- McCain Fingered as Major Trump Leaker | ZeroHedge
- Oil To $70? Or Down To $30? | ZeroHedge
- US Lawmakers Are Probing Soros' Involvement In European Politics | ZeroHedge
- The valuation of financial knowledge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's love affair with the automobile may be reaching dangerous new heights | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Former Joint Chiefs chair: McMaster should get Bannon kicked off the National... | Business Insider
- The new Range Rover Velar is gunning for Audi and Porsche | Business Insider
- Republicans are considering a controversial tax to pay for Obamacare reform — and it... | Business Insider
- Amazon is still getting dominated in China (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Behind the anonymous Twitter account that took down Milo... | Business Insider