Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GaSNoST EXPLaiNeD... | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Mixed Emotions for the Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- Currency Reform In Ancient Rome | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY (And Nikkei) Surge Higher as Japanese Car Sales Collapse To 3-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- United land Blind, chase Falcao as deadline looms | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple Just Patched A Security Flaw In iCloud That Could've... | Business Insider
- San Francisco Is Losing An Iconic Part Of Its History, Replacing It With A Gigantic Piece Of Tech... | Business Insider
- America's Most Incredible Natural Gas Play... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Apollo Investment, Royal Bank of Canada Should Be in Your Portfolio | TheStreet.com