Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Shale Producers Just Won Their Biggest Legal Case in Years | Financial Sense
- Historic Volume Surge Forces Deutsche, Morgan Stanley To Shut Down Dark Pools | ZeroHedge
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
- "Today Is The Appetizer For Monday" | ZeroHedge
- What the leave vote means for gold going forward | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: "Brexit Is Just What The Doctor Ordered" | ZeroHedge
- Nomura Warns "Do Not Underestimate The Global Contagion" From Brexit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 reasons Brexit does not portend a Trump victory — and one reason to worry | Business Insider
- You can modify your iPhone's logo so it glows like the one on... | Business Insider
- Heat waves in New York City could cause thousands of deaths by... | Business Insider
- A woman who has read over 4,000 résumés says this is the biggest... | Business Insider
- 18 annoying things job candidates do that make hiring managers not... | Business Insider
- UK voters are Googling 'What is the EU?' — right after... | Business Insider
- More than 2 million UK residents have... | Business Insider