Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Visualizing The Global War On Cash | ZeroHedge
- Fake News About "Love" For Obamacare? | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach: The Biggest Risk to the Current Rally Is Donald Trump | Financial Sense
- Inequality Doesn't Create Poverty | ZeroHedge
- How To Predict The Behavior Of Globalists | ZeroHedge
- Trump Boasts Inauguration TV Ratings, Asks Why Protesters Didn't Vote, Praises CIA | ZeroHedge
- Man Shot Outside University of Washington MILO Event, Gunman Spoke On Camera Minutes Before Incident (VIDEO) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Lexus CT200h divided our reviewers more than any other car | Business Insider
- Officials delays vote on DeVos nomination as education secretary... | Business Insider
- At least 16 dead after bus carrying Hungarian teenagers crashes in Italy... | Business Insider
- The most elite special operations forces in the US | Business Insider
- Here's what IUDs and mammograms... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- This list of every 'Word of the Year' is like taking a trip through time | Business Insider