Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- British and American Security Services Pass Around Our Nude Photos ... While Protecting Pedophiles | ZeroHedge
- MassMutual Senior Vice President Found Dead, Stabbed In Chest In Apparent Homicide | ZeroHedge
- Another Hedge Fund Legend Calls It Quits: Phil Falcone Leaves Harbinger Group, Gets $20.5 Million Severance | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Q3 GDP Revised Above Highest Estimate, Prints 3.9% | ZeroHedge
- Burgers and Lock Ups | iBankCoin.com
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's One Reason Why iCloud Has Been Such A Mess (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 43 Meals Everyone Should Eat In Their Lifetime | Business Insider
- Nissan Has Revolutionized The Rearview Mirror | Business Insider
- Trailer For New Peter Pan Movie Features A Shot Of Cara Delevingne As A Mermaid... | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods Hired An Unknown Graduate Student As His New Coach, And People On Tour... | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6 May Have A Scratch Problem | Business Insider
- Business Insider Is Looking For Superhero Inside Sales Reps in NYC, Chicago and... | Business Insider