Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Investors Are Too Comfortable In The Fed's Win-Win Conditions For Taking Risk | ZeroHedge
- THE DESTRUCTION OF THE COMMODITY MARKET IS AT HAND | iBankCoin.com
- CDC Releases Q&A On Ebola In America As Rumors Swirl Of Second US Case | ZeroHedge
- Technician: Top-Heavy Stock Market Has "More Pain to Come"; Long-Term Picture Still Favorable | Financial Sense
- Nikkei Plunges 420 Points, Topix Tumbles 3%, Most Since March | ZeroHedge
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
- Trade Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- There's a TV Commercial For Marijuana In Oregon Now | Business Insider
- A Movie Based On The Video Game 'Tetris' Is Coming Soon To A Theater Near... | Business Insider
- A GoPro Finally Met Its Match In This Stunning Video... | Business Insider
- JPMorgan faces suit over $10 bn in mortgage bonds | Business Insider
- Alibaba and Wanda face off: online and offline | Business Insider
- The Russell 2000 Has Deteriorated From 'Death Cross' To Full-Blown... | Business Insider