Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why QE4 Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Polish Government Confirms Discovery Of Nazi "Gold Train", Warns It May Be Booby-Trapped | ZeroHedge
- Mass Protests Sweep Malaysian Capital As Anger At Goldman-Backed Slush Fund Boils Over | ZeroHedge
- Clash, Mesh, Rattle... Thud | Financial Sense
- Why the $20 Oil Predictions Are Wrong | Financial Sense
- HuNTeR LuVS ASHLeY... | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Illusion of Omnipotent Central Banker Biggest Bubble We've Ever Seen | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Immigration shift shows India, China outpacing Mexico | Business Insider
- Clock ticking as climate negotiators meet in Bonn | Business Insider
- The NFL season hasn't even started, and things between... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- EU ministers to talk security in Paris after train attack... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 'Django Unchained' actress gets community service | Business Insider