Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pakistan Opposition Leader Slams US: "You Like Only Those Governments In Muslim Countries That Are Your Slaves" | ZeroHedge
- PAY ATTENTION READERS: I CHALLENGE YOU (Van Damme Voice) | iBankCoin.com
- "Disturbing Pattern" Continues, Administration Broke The Law With Bergdahl Swap, GAO Says | ZeroHedge
- As South Africa Reels From Unexpected Bailout, One Bank Has A Modest Proposal: Give Us Your Gold | ZeroHedge
- State Department Bans US Diplomats From Ice Bucket Challenge | ZeroHedge
- Finish the Hymn with These Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- 30 Facts That Prove The American Middle-Class Is Being Destroyed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Is Draft Beer Better Than Bottled Beer? | Business Insider
- Here's The Aftermath Of The Battle With ISIS Over The Dam That Could... | Business Insider
- Why HP's PC Sales Gains May Not Last | TheStreet.com
- CITI: There's A Huge Split Coming To The World's Major Central Banks | Business Insider
- Microsoft Likely To Unveil Its Newest Version Of Windows On Sept. 30 | Business Insider
- How 3D Printing Will Revolutionize Our World | Business Insider