Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul: Much Ado About Restrooms | ZeroHedge
- Lifelong-Liberal Rants "This Is Why I'm Leaving The Democratic Party" | ZeroHedge
- Morgan Stanley Notices The Strange Thing Taking Place Off The Singapore Coast | ZeroHedge
- In Historic First, Singapore Shuts Local Private Bank Due To "Worst Gross Misconduct" Is Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
- The Case For Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 7 grilling accessories you need this summer | Business Insider
- This weird device will make your cat love you | Business Insider
- How Jessica Alba inspired a change at $4.5 billion software company Atlassian (TEAM) | Business Insider
- A 'game changer' technology on Wall Street could shake up stock... | Business Insider
- Black Lives Matter is starting to echo a major revolutionary... | Business Insider
- Cisco's chairman, a long time Republican, thinks Trump will win the... | Business Insider
- US and Japanese warships are keeping a close eye on... | Business Insider