Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 19 | ZeroHedge
- With ISIS Now Controlling 35% Of Syria And Most Of Its Oil Fields, Iraq Issues An Ultimatum To The US | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Quacking Loudly Today | iBankCoin.com
- France Defies US, British Demands To Kill Mistral Sale To Putin... For Now | ZeroHedge
- A Global Morning | iBankCoin.com
- The Ambitious Plan To Break California Into 6 States – A Model For The Future? | ZeroHedge
- Turkish PM Cuts Ties With US, Mulls De-Dollarization With Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, RAI, NFLX, CMG, TXN)... | Business Insider
- Scammers Are Creating Fake Facebook Accounts Using The Names Of MH17 Victims | Business Insider
- Will This Estimate Reduction Hurt General Electric Stock Today? | TheStreet.com
- Experts Say MH17 Passengers Were Probably Unconscious Before They Knew What Was Happening | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's What We Know About The Secretive, Elon Musk-Backed Firm Creating Functional... | Business Insider
- Argentina Just Played Its Final Card... And It Lost | Business Insider