Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Get What You Deserve | ZeroHedge
- A Wounded Deutsche Bank Lashes Out At Central Bankers: Stop Easing, You Are Crushing Us | ZeroHedge
- "Few Are Yet Willing To Admit The Harsh Reality..." | ZeroHedge
- Why The 'Sultan Of Chaos' Is Freaking Out | ZeroHedge
- The Number Everyone's Been Waiting For: Chinese Reserves Plunge By $100BN - What Does It Mean For Markets? | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Reason For Europe's Sudden Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Europe Closes "On The Lows": Deutsche Bank Plunges 11% To 7 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is when the dollar will fall | Business Insider
- This internal memo from 10 years ago shows Yahoo still hasn’t solved... | Business Insider
- The 28 best photos from the Denver Broncos' surprising win in Super Bowl... | Business Insider
- Watch Emily Ratajkowski make an NFL... | Business Insider
- China just hit a nuclear fusion milestone | Business Insider
- Pepsi's head of marketing told us the theme of the Super Bowl half-time show (PEP) | Business Insider
- How we save over $100,000 a year house-sitting around the... | Business Insider