Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CHeCK OuT THe LaTeST BLooMBeRG BuSiNeSSWeeK CoVeR... | ZeroHedge
- The New Greek Government Arrives In Its Residence: Finds No Power, No Wifi Password And No Toilet Soap | ZeroHedge
- Cyber Attacks Growing In Frequency – Entire Western Financial System Is Vulnerable | ZeroHedge
- THERE WILL BE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap Jan 28, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Next War In The Middle East Has Begun And Israel Vows "To Act Powerfully On All Fronts" | ZeroHedge
- "They're Out Of Their Minds" Gorbachev Slams US 'Triumphalism' For "Turning Cold War 'Hot'" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Danmarks Nationalbank Cuts Rates AGAIN | Business Insider
- How To Write Emails That Get Replies From Extremely Busy People | Business Insider
- This Is Why Google Doesn't Hire People As Fast As It Could (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Seattle And Boston Are Among The Most Devoted Cities In The NFL... | Business Insider
- Where To Find The Best Sushi In Tokyo | Business Insider
- Jack Dorsey Unleashed A Massive Tweetstorm To Defend... | Business Insider
- Plot foiled? Sundance doc lifts lid on FBI stings | Business Insider