Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Bigger Story Behind the AP Spying Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Is Carl “give me three seats on your board” Icahn About to Teach the Kid a Lesson? | iBankCoin.com
- The Dollar Is Going Up | Financial Sense
- The Profits, They’re Too Big | iBankCoin.com
- Gold's Best Day In 11 Months As Stocks Close Red - Only 8 Hours To Wait 'Til Tuesday Though | ZeroHedge
- Executive Sweet? | Financial Sense
- A Different Breed of Bull | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Problem With The New Theory That A Japanese Math Professor Is The... | Business Insider
- The Age Of The Car In America Is Over | Business Insider
- Here's What Apple Will Say To Congress About Taxes... | Business Insider
- Social Context Can Make You Seem Like A Genius Or A Dunce | Business Insider
- Two Wall Street Analysts Independently Published Devastating Defenses Of Record... | Business Insider
- The Forecast For Google Glass: A Gradual Rise To The Mainstream, And An $... | Business Insider
- 12 Signs That You're Burnt Out | Business Insider