Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Reuters Asks "Who Is More Of A Threat: Obama Or Putin", Surprised By The Answer | ZeroHedge
- QE For The People - What Could Go Wrong? | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks 'Rigging' Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? | Financial Sense
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia and Iran Compete in Yemen | Financial Sense
- Money Printing Deja Vu - German Inflation Is Surging (Again) | ZeroHedge
- BALLS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This chart shows how short Tesla's challengers... | Business Insider
- Crude oil is falling again (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Here's what US intelligence thought could happen to Hitler in 1943 | Business Insider
- China closes 66 'illegal' golf courses | Business Insider
- DEAL OF THE DAY: save 50% on these premium noise-canceling headphones | Business Insider
- 'Don't mess with Texas' | Business Insider
- This indicator makes it clear that wage growth is coming | Business Insider