Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Truth About the Fed’s Relationship With Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Tumble From Recovery Highs, Biggest Miss In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- The Chinese vs Japanese Navy Head To Head: An Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Runaway Ebola-Infected Woman Dies As US Doctor Tests Positive For Virus | ZeroHedge
- Peak IPO | ZeroHedge
- How To Go Out At The Top | Altucher Confidential
- You Know Iraq's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan Unleashed Abenomics A Year And A Half Ago — Here's How It's Going | Business Insider
- Samsung Plans To Hire 'Like Crazy’ In Silicon Valley To Find The ‘Next Big Thing... | Business Insider
- Dodge Could Be Building The Most Powerful Sedan Ever | Business Insider
- Carl Icahn Just Made $131 Million (FDO, DLTR) | Business Insider
- Chinese Industrial Profits Spike (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Watch The 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Comic-Con Panel | Business Insider