Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks | Financial Sense
- New Poll Suggests Trump Would Now Win Popular Vote | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Slip Despite Draw In Crude, Gasoline Inventories | Financial Sense
- Trump Warns Democrats "Obamacare Will Die Soon Without 'Big Money'" | ZeroHedge
- How The Euro Will React After The First French Results Come Out | ZeroHedge
- Prisons Of Pleasure Or Pain: Huxley's 'Brave New World' Vs. Orwell's '1984' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Animated map of what Earth would look like if all the ice... | Business Insider
- Why you need to be watching 'Feud: Bette and Joan' | Business Insider
- 11 exclusive events around the world where you're most... | Business Insider
- 35 movies coming out this summer that you need to see | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here's how to get verified on Twitter (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Under Armour made a costly mistake that will take 'years' to fix | Business Insider