Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Apple Officially Enters Self-Driving Car Race | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Victim's Family Sues Twitter, Facebook For Profiting From Terrorism | ZeroHedge
- The Recount Continues... | ZeroHedge
- What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting | ZeroHedge
- Federal Judge Orders Michigan Recount To Start Today At Noon As Stein Vows New Lawsuit In PA | ZeroHedge
- Can Italy Be Saved? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- These are the 4 best budget laptops on the market | Business Insider
- Psychiatrists studied 400 movies to find the most realistic psychopath | Business Insider
- BIANCO: Here's the one thing Trump needs to do ASAP... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: 'I would have far less reason to tweet' if the media covered me '... | Business Insider
- Vizio's discounted soundbar is an excellent buy for your... | Business Insider
- Obama: Trump should address illegal immigration at the source | Business Insider