Apple Shares Holding Steady
The year is just getting started and Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are already up 3%. It's a trend that will most likely continue in 2017.
The most valuable company in the world is starting the New Year right. Apple shares are just a few cents away from breaking it's 52 week high. Expect Apple shares to trade flat until their earnings call later this month. Apple reports Q1 earnings on Jan 24. We are all waiting on the new iPhone 8 that is due out later this year. The iPhone 8 is expected to be released on Sept. 2017. Nobody knows when. Yet.
iPhone 7 production is slowing down and the question remains when will Apple put its cash to use? The company needs growth and the stock won't budge much further until Apple can strengthen it's iPhone ecosystem. The iWatch is not that anwser.
Apple now sports a 2% annual dividend yield. It's a safe bet but they have much to prove to make it worth your investment.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PBOC Injects Hundreds Of Billions Into Chinese Banks After Sudden Defaults In Interbank Payments | ZeroHedge
- Judge Orders Google To Hand Over Data On Anyone Who Searched For A Certain Name | ZeroHedge
- Hawkier Fed, Drowning Oil, and Insiders Jumping Ship | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Downgraded By Fitch To A+ On Soaring Fiscal Deficit, Deteriorating Balance Sheet | ZeroHedge
- How I Became More Comfortable With Public Speaking | Altucher Confidential
- Ally Financial Slashes Guidance As Used Car Prices Suffer "Worst Decline In 20 Years" | ZeroHedge
- Maxine Waters Tweets: "GET READY FOR IMPEACHMENT" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what the future holds for ESPN Films after winning an Oscar for its... | Business Insider
- These are the watches worn by the most powerful CEOs in the world | Business Insider
- Snap's stock gained ground despite the market's big selloff... | Business Insider
- JOHN MCCAIN: There's a 'crazy fat kid' running North Korea | Business Insider
- The Navy is using drones to prep for future tensions with Russia... | Business Insider
- The world's largest hedge fund just published a 61-page paper on populism... | Business Insider
- Two women created a company aimed at changing the way guys think about skincare | Business Insider