Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Davos For Democrats: DNC Mega Donors Meet At Mandarin Oriental Hotel To Plot "The Resistance" | ZeroHedge
- The Unwind of the Trump Trade Has Begun (Markets Wake Up to GDP of 2% for 2017) | ZeroHedge
- Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise | Financial Sense
- Venezuela Stops Publishing Money Supply Data For Obvious Reasons | ZeroHedge
- 9 Years Later... Greece Is Still In A Debt Crisis! | ZeroHedge
- "Trump Trade 1.0" Is Over - Why It Will Take Some Time To Ship Version 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- Gartman Goes Short: "Something Broke In The Markets Yesterday" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's everything we know about the White Walkers and the Great War in 'Game of... | Business Insider
- The CEO of a major solar company said he's '... | Business Insider
- The meeting that led to the creation of ISIS, as explained by an... | Business Insider
- One of the worst US presidents in history wasn't just incompetent — it was... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's LinkedIn wants you to sound like a genius when you walk into your... | Business Insider
- Orlando nightclub shooting victims are suing the gunman's... | Business Insider
- A reporter asked Spicer if he’s confident that no one in the White... | Business Insider