Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Turkey's "ISIS-Free Zone" Is The Most Ridiculous US Foreign Policy Outcome In History | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 3, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- This Is Your "New Economy": These 10 Startups Are Valued At $156 Billion On $4 Billion In Revenue | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- S&P Dares To Go There: Downgrades European Union To Negative Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Why The U.S. Is the Next Greece: Doug Casey On America's Economic Problems | ZeroHedge
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- It's surprisingly easy to share your $99 Amazon Prime membership with someone else | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The leading cause of death for young people is something Americans spend 11% of their... | Business Insider
- You can tour the Baseball Hall of Fame on Google Street View | Business Insider
- 'One of the largest human experiments in history' was... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com