Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FEMA Preparing For Magnitude 9.0 Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake, Tsunami | ZeroHedge
- Almost 100 Beheadings So Far In 2016 And Counting... And No, It's Not ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Beyond The Minsky Moment: China's Ponzi Schemes Are Now Investing In Other Ponzi Schemes | ZeroHedge
- Brazil's New Anti-Corruption Minister Quits After Leak Exposes His Involvement In Corruption Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Never Forget | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner President Obama Speaks At Arlington National Cemetery - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starbucks is launching a gourmet drink you've never heard of — here's what... | Business Insider
- The largest luxury homebuilder in the US admitted the startling truth about the housing... | Business Insider
- This chart shows which professions have the longest commutes | Business Insider
- The Native Ad Report: Revenue forecasts and top drivers | Business Insider
- NBA MOCK DRAFT: Here's what the experts are predicting for all 30 first-round picks | Business Insider
- Here's what to expect in the next explosive episode of 'Game... | Business Insider
- A key indicator suggests copper prices are near a bottom | Business Insider