Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hanergy Contagion Sparks Chinese Investor Rotation From Shenzhen "Ponzi" To Shanghai "Safety" | ZeroHedge
- China Establishes World's Largest Physical Gold Fund | ZeroHedge
- With All Major Markets Closed For Holiday, Here Are The Major News | ZeroHedge
- This Innovation Will Help U.S. Companies Win the Oil Price War | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Gray Skies And Memorial Day Reflections | ZeroHedge
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are Europe's top 20 business schools | Business Insider
- Hobbled LeBron James helps push Hawks to brink of... | Business Insider
- How the American economic story changed in just a few weeks | Business Insider
- We talked to the guy who made a painting of Google's Eric Schmidt out of poop to... | Business Insider
- French immigration thriller bags Cannes Palme d'Or | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, TWTR, CHTR, GOOG, SBUX, AMZN... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek