Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Redcoats Are Coming!" Britain Moves Closer To Launching Anti-ISIS Airstrikes In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Yet More Rigging By Big Banks – This Time It’s Interest Rate Swaps | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? | Financial Sense
- Why The Obamacare Exchanges Are Failing | ZeroHedge
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Anti-Gun Police Chief Urges Public To "Take Out" Active Gunmen If Possible | ZeroHedge
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- After Arresting Hundreds Of Stock Traders, China Cracks Down On "Malicious" Metals Sellers Next | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dubinsky, Blue Jackets beat Penguins 2-1 in OT | Business Insider
- China's knock-off landmarks from around the world are almost as stunning... | Business Insider
- 24 of the best gifts for the science-lover in your life | Business Insider
- Italian premier pledges to fight terrorism alongside... | Business Insider
- Poland will not extradite Roman Polanski to the US | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Switzerland is about to launch a huge experiment in '... | Business Insider