Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama's Fed Nominee, Who Was Busted And Quit For "Impropriety", Reports Up To $40 Million In Assets | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Currency Plunges To Peg Limit Against USDollar, Strongest Against Euro In 14 Years | ZeroHedge
- European Analogy Of The Day: Greek F-16 Crashes In Spain During NATO Training | ZeroHedge
- Lazy Greeks At Fault?? These Two Charts Suggest Otherwise! | ZeroHedge
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
- 94% of Leading Economic Indicators Showing Positive Growth for the U.S. | Financial Sense
- 2 Foot "Quad-Copter" Crashed On White House Grounds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sharapova sets up Russian semi at Australian Open | Business Insider
- Norway Has Figured Out How To Solve The Problem Of Music Piracy | Business Insider
- Meet The Man Behind Microsoft's Ambitious Vision For The Future Of Computing... | Business Insider
- Stricken plane safely parachutes into sea off Hawaii | Business Insider
- Millions in northeast US buckle down for monster... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- When Marissa Mayer Became CEO Of Yahoo, She Let Thousands Of Employees Ditch Their... | Business Insider