Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Slip Despite Draw In Crude, Gasoline Inventories | Financial Sense
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- When Low-Wage Workers Are Better Than Robots | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Sign Executive Orders On Corporate Inversions and Dodd-Frank Regulations | ZeroHedge
- Crude Crashes But Stocks Shrug Off Worst Weekly Plunge In Economic Data Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This surreal 1956 magazine story predicted the soldier of the future — Here's... | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Ask yourself a question from a behavioral economist to make your... | Business Insider
- A physicist debunks the biggest myth about the Bermuda Triangle | Business Insider
- The 8 best pieces of saving advice from real people... | Business Insider
- 5 dinosaur eggs were just discovered at a... | Business Insider
- Terrorism experts: Trump's prediction about the French election... | Business Insider