Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Warns The Following Assets Are "Most Vulnerable To Substantial Repricing" | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales for 2016 Best in Decade | Financial Sense
- Dow Gives Up Inauguration-Day Gains, Dollar Dumps To Pre-Fed Rate-Hike Lows | ZeroHedge
- Peso, Loonie Drop After NAFTA Renegotiation Executive Order Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of President Trump's First Day | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Two Nations... Maybe More!" | ZeroHedge
- India's Downward Spiral Accelerates: "The Real Pain Is Just Beginning" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gambia's embattled... | Business Insider
- Here are the stats we have so far on Twitter's live stream of Trump's... | Business Insider
- Here's Tom Brady's résumé from when he didn't think he'd make it in the NFL... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Qualcomm plunges 12% on word of Apple's $1 billion lawsuit (QCOM,... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: Everything that used to make sense in... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Echo just got a huge and hilarious 'Star Trek' Easter... | Business Insider