Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Curve Inverts As Bundesbank Dismisses State Support Of "Zombie" Banks | ZeroHedge
- John Kerry Gives Russia An Ultimatum: Stop Bombing Aleppo Or All Cooperation Ends | ZeroHedge
- How Republicans Rob People Of Their Right To Vote | ZeroHedge
- Live Feed: FBI Director Comey Takes Stand Again To Answer For "Handing Out Immunity Agreements Like Candy" | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen On The Fed Buying Stocks: "Maybe In The Future, Down The Line..." | ZeroHedge
- BaRRY WTF! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The real estate dream of post-war America is hurting us more than we know | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- How gold helped South Korea repay its debt | Business Insider
- Syrian forces have launched the 'biggest ground assault yet' to retake... | Business Insider
- A revolving door between FDA and the pharma industry raises questions... | Business Insider
- How to chill any wine in 7 minutes flat | Business Insider
- Dr. Phil shares his 2 best tricks for getting someone to like you the... | Business Insider