July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Morgan Stanley: "We Struggle To Remember When Bearish Sentiment Was As Widespread As Today" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: How To Defeat Your Government | ZeroHedge
- Madeleine Albright Stunner: "There's A Special Place In Hell For Women Who Don't Help" Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Super Bowl 50 - What Has Changed In The US Since 1967 | ZeroHedge
- The Simple Daily Practice and How It Saved My Life | Altucher Confidential
- Inflation is the Monster Hiding in the Closet (Video) | ZeroHedge
- After The European Bank Bloodbath, Is Canada Next? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A psychologist explains how successful people do more in a... | Business Insider
- Cam Newton storms out of post-game press conference... | Business Insider
- Here's the tech hierarchy, based on market cap | Business Insider
- The world's jet setters have noticed some of their people are... | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning thanked a 23-year-old practice-squad player for his extra... | Business Insider
- Feminist pioneers have been criticizing young women for supporting... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk explains how a Hyperloop would work on Mars | Business Insider