July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last Straw? Venezuela Runs Out Of Fake Breasts | ZeroHedge
- A Sweet Setup | iBankCoin.com
- Small Town Throwdown: Morning Version | iBankCoin.com
- Lifting The Fog Of Pretense | ZeroHedge
- Happy Birthday Lehman Bankruptcy: Silver +71%, Gold +61%, S&P +58% | ZeroHedge
- US Equity Futures Unable To Rally Despite Avalanche Of Bad Global News | ZeroHedge
- Some Of You Get Away With A Lot | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Lindsey Graham Freaks Out At Obama's ISIS Strategy | Business Insider
- Whitelock, Kaino set to return for All Blacks | Business Insider
- Leaders pledge powers in final push before Scottish vote | Business Insider
- A Loophole In Audible Allows Anyone To Download... | Business Insider
- Apple iPhone 6 Orders Hit Record: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Another Ultra-Right, Anti-Immigration, Anti-Europe Party Had An Awesome Election | Business Insider