July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Canada's Housing Bubble Explodes As Its Biggest Mortgage Lender Crashes Most In History | ZeroHedge
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
- The Next Trade War: Trump Threatens To Terminate "Horrible" Trade Deal With South Korea | ZeroHedge
- Naysayer Reality Check: Waymo’s Self-Driving Taxi Debuts in Phoenix, for Free | Financial Sense
- FPA: "ETFs Are Weapons Of Mass Destruction; We Could Get An Onslaught Of Selling" | ZeroHedge
- Debunking the French Report on Syrian Chemical Weapons | ZeroHedge
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Textalyzer' test: New York cops could soon be scanning drivers'... | Business Insider
- These are the leading credit card processing companies (JPM, BAC, C, WFC, VNTV,... | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- 'FYRE FESTIVAL ON:' Some attendees of the cursed $12,000... | Business Insider
- For a minute, Sean Spicer threw the future of America's retirement plans into some doubt... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- What it's like to attend the TED talks, where attendees pay $10,000 to learn the next... | Business Insider