July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Titanic Snobbiness | iBankCoin.com
- Moldova's Transnistria Region "Approves" Appeal To Russia For Independence | ZeroHedge
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- Testy Tuesday – Tax Day Edition | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Headline That Broke Today's Downward Momentum | ZeroHedge
- Momo Sectors Bounced | iBankCoin.com
- Nigel Farage Blasts "There Is No Consent For A United States Of Europe" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GoDaddy Released This Woman's Personal Information To A Spammer, And Now She's Being... | Business Insider
- Netflix's Streaming Speed On Comcast Up... | Business Insider
- Map Shows Which Team Every State Is Rooting For In The NHL Playoffs | Business Insider
- These Beautiful Maps Show You How Close Your Next Cup Of Coffee Can Be | Business Insider
- The 22 Richest Neighborhoods In Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- North Korean Officials Go After London Salon For Making Fun Of Kim Jong-Un... | Business Insider
- Here's The Heroic Story Of Why An Investment Analyst Is Getting The Medal Of... | Business Insider