July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- This Trojan is Going Out to Battle with His Helmut On | iBankCoin.com
- October New Home Sales Surge By Most Since 1980 As Median Price Drops To One Year Low | ZeroHedge
- This Diamond Isn’t Forever | iBankCoin.com
- The Last Two Times This Happened, Things Didn't End Well | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Press Conference - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Trouble For Treasurys, The Technicals Tell | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Comes New Home Sales... (ITB, XHB) | Business Insider
- An Incredible Streak Of Job Creation In The Healthcare Industry Recently Came To An End... | Business Insider
- 12 Apps You Need To Use If You Want To Get Stuff Done | Business Insider
- BOOM: A Major Wall Street Bank Just Initiated Coverage On Bitcoin And Identified A... | Business Insider
- Meet The World's Wealthiest Bachelors | Business Insider
- ECB LEAVES RATES UNCHANGED | Business Insider
- HERE COMES GDP... | Business Insider