July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: March 31 | ZeroHedge
- Bad News For America's Biggest Housing Bubble: San Francisco Home Prices Suffer Biggest Drop In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Imperial Collapse And A License To Kill | ZeroHedge
- A Quarter That Will Go Down In Infamy | iBankCoin.com
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
- Federal Agents Investigating Bitcoin Money Laundering Extorted, Stole Over $1 Million In Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Tumbles To 22-Month Lows, Longest Losing Streak Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What are traders chatting about this morning? Last night's big move in futures ... | Business Insider
- RBS boss leaves weeks after... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- This workbook is what allegedly passes for... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Search Google backwards with this secret April Fools' Day... | Business Insider