July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A "Soft Coup" Attempt: Furious Trump Slams "Secret" CIA Report Russia Helped Him Win | ZeroHedge
- How to Trigger a Silver Avalanche with a Pebble: : “Smash(ed) it Good” | ZeroHedge
- Satellite Imagery Reveals Sharp Retail Spending Slowdown After The Election | ZeroHedge
- THE CIA MOVES TO INVALIDATE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS BY BLAMING RUSSIAN HACKING | ZeroHedge
- Don't Be Fooled. The Trump Rally Is Not A Sign Of Economic Health | ZeroHedge
- The Real Reason Why Global Elites Are Implementing a Cash Ban | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks to “Target Those Who Got Rich From System” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US shale could start hiring soon | Business Insider
- The top 32 prospects in the 2017 NFL Draft | Business Insider
- Restoration Hardware cuts its outlook, blames the election, and... | Business Insider
- Watch the explosive new trailer for the latest 'Planet of the Apes' film | Business Insider
- South Korea's president is out, but replacing her won... | Business Insider
- Amazon's new grocery store proves the $350 billion company acts... | Business Insider
- 11 successful people share the unusual... | Business Insider