July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Cuts 2015, 2016 EPS Forecasts On "Diminished Global GDP Growth" Just As Fed Surprises With Hawkish Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Prepping for the Big Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Ebola Discoverer Warns Deadly Virus Will Hit China | ZeroHedge
- China "Ghost Town Index" - Here Are China's 10 "Ghastliest" Cities | ZeroHedge
- A Day After Tim Cook's Veiled Threats, ApplePay Alternative Gets Hacked | ZeroHedge
- As Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD, This is What Is Happening In Philly | ZeroHedge
- Some Things You Should Remember | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- HOME PRICES FALL (XHB, DIA, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider
- This Robot Uses Electrically Charged Parts To Solve A Major Robotics Problem | Business Insider
- Here's How To (Legally) Download Taylor Swift's... | Business Insider
- CONSUMER CONFIDENCE SPIKES TO A 7-YEAR HIGH | Business Insider
- Djokovic wins first match at Paris since becoming a... | Business Insider
- Meet Microsoft Band, The $199... | Business Insider