July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Spikes To 2-Week Highs As Dow Erases 2017 Gains | ZeroHedge
- Mnuchin Hearing Descends Into Early Chaos After Senator Offers "Valium" To Colleague | ZeroHedge
- Chinese New Home Prices Soar by 12.4% in December -- Higher by 25% in Tier One Cities | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" | Financial Sense
- "Get Paid Fighting Against Trump" - Ads Across American Cities Reportedly Offer Money To Inauguration Agitators | ZeroHedge
- What Can Americans Learn from Chinese Government Propaganda? | ZeroHedge
- Netflix Soars Despite Slashing Domestic Subscriber Outlook & Record Cash-Burn | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ISIS is losing ground — and it will try to double down on terror attacks against Europe | Business Insider
- The Knicks are coming apart at the seams, and it's beginning to get ugly | Business Insider
- Former President George H.W. Bush and wife Barbara hospitalized | Business Insider
- Google stopped asking these 7 job interview questions because they were so... | Business Insider
- How to have fun on a budget when your friends earn more... | Business Insider
- 'Sudden moves can be explosive': Israel's right wing... | Business Insider
- Depression is probably much harder on your heart than we realized | Business Insider