July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit: Russia's Comfort Level Rises, US Loses Eurasian Plot | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Draghi Said To Spark Speculation Of Another Global Central Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
- US Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- These Three Survey Responses Explain Everything That Is Wrong With The US Economy | ZeroHedge
- Will The Market Break? Keep An Eye On This For the Answer | ZeroHedge
- EURO UNDeRTaKeR... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 things you can learn from the most effective leaders on 'Game of... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 7 behaviors to give up if you want to be happier | Business Insider
- The incredible mechanical properties of bat wings could lead to a new breed of... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider