July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Acampora: With Rates at These Levels, Stocks May Have Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Michael Hudson Exposes 2016's Real 'Class War': Krugman's Neocon Neoliberalism Vs Trump's Righteous Populism | ZeroHedge
- Gold Investment Slows, Soft Summer 'Risks $1300' But Bond Defaults 'Will Spike' as Japan, Eurozone Deny Fresh Stimulus | Financial Sense
- "End of the Game" Near as Corporate Defaults Surge Across the Globe, Says Expert | Financial Sense
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 | Financial Sense
- All You Need To Know About Germany's "Most Stringent" Gun Ownership Laws | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At least 2 people killed in 'teen night' shooting at Florida... | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia provides a 'glimmer of hope' for oil | Business Insider
- MESSAGING APPS FOR PUBLISHERS... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The VP rollouts by Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump couldn’t have been more... | Business Insider
- Publicis CEO Maurice Lévy on a post-Brexit Britain, French labor reforms, and the... | Business Insider
- The US reportedly helped Brazil track down and... | Business Insider