July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Pope: “Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin” | ZeroHedge
- New York Fed's Conference Evokes Violent Thoughts Against Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- Why America Ranks 26th In The Developed World For Math (In 1 Common Core Question) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Best Airports In The World For 2014 | Business Insider
- Giants steam-roll Royals to level baseball World Series | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- Williams beats Wozniacki to reach WTA Finals title match... | Business Insider
- Gear shift needed to meet climate pact deadline:... | Business Insider
- Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After... | Business Insider
- America's Obsession With Guns In 11 Slides (SWHC, RGR) | Business Insider