July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dramatic Footage: How Venezuelans Get Milk Powder | ZeroHedge
- US Police Kill 118 People In July, Highest Monthly Total Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: August 3 | ZeroHedge
- Quantum Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- The Fed's Circular Logic Exposed In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Don't Exaggerate Significance of SNB's Loss | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Broad eager to lead England attack in Anderson's... | Business Insider
- Subway calls the latest report on Jared Fogle 'appalling' | Business Insider
- FIFA boss Blatter gives up International Olympic... | Business Insider
- ISIS just received a 'gift' — and now 'there's a... | Business Insider
- Credit Suisse: China's crazy stock market is the 'opposite... | Business Insider
- 5 networking secrets to help you get ahead | Business Insider
- 50 Cent's comments on 'Conan' are coming back to haunt... | Business Insider