July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LOOK AT ME: TODAY SUCKED | iBankCoin.com
- VIX Options Halted As CBOE Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Roundtrips To Flattest Since S&P's "666" Intraday Lows | ZeroHedge
- US Government Promises To Forgive Student Debt... If You Work For Them | ZeroHedge
- Ebola-Stricken West African Economies Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- ECB Releases Full Details Of Its "Private QE" Program | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steve Smith Says He Found Out He Was Cut On The Radio, Rips The Panthers | Business Insider
- Zendesk Has A New Free App That Can Solve All The Problems With Alias Emails | Business Insider
- Here's A Simplest Explanation... | Business Insider
- PayPal No Longer Needs eBay (EBAY) | Business Insider
- Gun Range Owner Declares Her Business A 'Muslim Free Zone... | Business Insider
- Radio Free Europe back on frontline over Ukraine | Business Insider
- China's 'Facts On The Ground' In Hong Kong | Business Insider