July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Of The Oil Losses Shall Be Regained | iBankCoin.com
- Battleships And Helicopters Join Hunt For Missing Submarine: Sweden Prepares To "Use Weapons To Surface Sub" | ZeroHedge
- How Long Can U.S. Production Survive Low Oil Prices? | Financial Sense
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britain's Finances Are An Astonishing Mess Compared To Those Of The US... | Business Insider
- Monica Lewinsky Has Joined Twitter | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning breaks NFL touchdown passes record | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- IBM Is Tanking Again | Business Insider
- Why Facebook Is Still The Dominant Social Network, In One Chart (FB) | Business Insider
- First Detailed Look at Celgene Crohn's Disease Pill Impresses | TheStreet.com