July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LET IT STORM WITH THE SNOW OF 10,000 BLIZZARDS | iBankCoin.com
- Aircraft Carrier Stennis Has Biggest Ordnance Onload Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- "Historic" Blizzard To Slam Northeast On Monday Night: Over A Foot Of Snow Expected In New York City | ZeroHedge
- The Template Of Life In America Has Broken | ZeroHedge
- Goldman On The Myths & Realities Of Russia's Oil Sector | ZeroHedge
- Chairman Of Joint Chiefs Honors Dead Saudi King With Essay Competition - Here's Our Entry | ZeroHedge
- As The Middle Class Evaporates, Global Oligarchs Plan Their Escape Form The Impoverished Pleb Masses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dominant Djokovic powers into Open quarters | Business Insider
- Police Raided Amazon's Tokyo Headquarters Looking For Child... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- An Artist Created These Ridiculously Accurate Celebrity Portraits Using... | Business Insider
- 11 dead in unrest on Egypt uprising anniversary: state... | Business Insider
- Australia PM in 'time warp' as British royal knighted... | Business Insider
- Radical Leftists Are About To Take Control Of Greece | Business Insider