July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uncovered California | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 22 | ZeroHedge
- US Judge Rules DoJ Must Release Drone Killing Rationale Documents | ZeroHedge
- Traders Walk In On Another Sleepy Session In Search Of Its Volumeless Levitation Catalyst | ZeroHedge
- STTG Q1 2014 Survey Results | FundMyMutualFund
- The Truce Is Over: Ukraine President Urges Restart Of Military Action | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 23 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is The One Law Airbnb's Opponents Desperately Want To Change | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Next Ford... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's Why The Supreme Court May Have A Hard Time Understanding A Huge Technology Case | Business Insider
- BIDEN: Russia Is Making 'Humiliating Threats' To Ukraine | Business Insider
- Justice Department Report Reveals The Biggest Failure Of America... | Business Insider
- Load Up on Apple Stock as Android Killer Looms | TheStreet.com
- How To Write A Resume That Will Get You A Job At Google | Business Insider