July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Drone War Is On: Australian Startup Beats Google, Amazon | Financial Sense
- NYT Publishes A Complete List Of Donald Trump's Twitter Insults | ZeroHedge
- We Can Prove the Podesta Emails Released by Wikileaks Are Authentic... Here's How | ZeroHedge
- Podesta Files Part 17: Wikileaks Releases Another 3,400 Emails, Bringing Total To Over 30,000 | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
- Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama is trying to fix the 'war on drugs... | Business Insider
- Here's how the food industry decides what America... | Business Insider
- Larry Page isn't the only one trying to make 'flying cars' a reality (GOOGL... | Business Insider
- Football hurts the brains of kids as young as 8 — even if they've never had... | Business Insider
- There are 50 exotic weapons in 'Destiny' right now — and we've... | Business Insider
- By attacking DNS servers, hackers can bring down many websites for the price of... | Business Insider
- Two major banks just paid for a cotton shipment on the... | Business Insider