July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Banks, Bonds, & Bullion Bid As Healthcare Hope Trumps Terror Attack Turmoil | ZeroHedge
- The Ethanol Industry Braces for Impact | Financial Sense
- Mexico's Finance Minister Warns Mexican Companies "Not To Participate In Construction Of The Wall" | ZeroHedge
- Five People Killed, At Least 40 Injured After Terrorist In SUV "Mows Down" Pedestrians In London | ZeroHedge
- Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office, Access To 'Classified Information' | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Asset Allocation Quiz: Who's Making Money and Who's Just Shilling? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 commonly misused phrases that instantly reveal people's ignorance | Business Insider
- 15 phrases never to include in a cover letter | Business Insider
- Girl born with four legs is surgically separated from parasitic... | Business Insider
- The FBI made a 'very unusual' move in an effort to... | Business Insider
- Injuries from gun violence cost the United States at least $734 million per year | Business Insider
- Martin McGuiness understood the power of political... | Business Insider
- Here's everything Apple just announced this morning (AAPL) | Business Insider