July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Explains Why He Switched His Endorsement To Trump | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan | Financial Sense
- China Is Cracking Down On Shadow Banking, But One European Country Is Encouraging It | ZeroHedge
- THe 9-11 VeTo | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- "Don't Rush To Judgment!!" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs' 10 Most Important Questions On The Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- A 28-year-old raised $75 million for his new hedge fund... | Business Insider
- US: Russia's actions in Syria not counter-terrorism... | Business Insider
- Trump and Clinton are set to face off in what's expected to be the... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are about to... | Business Insider
- F-35s may fly with loaded up B-52s as 'arsenal planes' | Business Insider
- Trump's 'birther' flap could cost him big... | Business Insider