July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Aware of Your Surroundings | iBankCoin.com
- Will It Be Inflation Or Deflation? The Answer May Surprise You | ZeroHedge
- What Could End the Rally in U.S. High-Yield Credit? | Financial Sense
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- High Stakes Affair for the Oil Men | iBankCoin.com
- At the Beginning or End of Battle | iBankCoin.com
- UBS On Japan - Are You 'Abe'liever? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Important Economic Reports Are Coming | Business Insider
- Dicker: Natural Gas Is Going to $5 | TheStreet.com
- The Steve Jobs Emails That Show How To Win A Hard-... | Business Insider
- O'... | Business Insider
- A VC Explains Why Enterprise IPOs Have Been So Hot | Business Insider
- How Warby Parker Took Its Online Sales Model To Brick-And-Mortar | Business Insider
- Kim Dotcom Claims To Own The Password Technology That Twitter And Google Use | Business Insider