July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- The FBI Is Pursuing Three Separate Probes Into "Russian Hacking" Of The Elections | ZeroHedge
- What Will President Trump Say Today? - Florida Rally Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Week's Key Economic And Financial Events | ZeroHedge
- "We Respond To Respect": Iran To Conduct New Military Drill In Which "Rockets Will Be Used" | ZeroHedge
- German Minister Calls For 'Plan B': "Greece Should Pledge Gold, Real Estate For New Loans" | ZeroHedge
- The NY Times Asks "How Can We Get Rid Of Trump?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Malaysia is searching for 4 more North... | Business Insider
- New York and San Francisco are the 2 most expensive... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- I've tried a lot of Bluetooth headphones, and these are the best I've ever heard | Business Insider
- Britain's justice secretary says Brexit is '... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- An anesthesiologist explains the biggest... | Business Insider