July Shakers and Movers (AAPL, THQI, WMT)
Trading strong today were shares of Wal-Mart (WMT), Apple Inc. (AAPL), and THQ Inc. (THQI).
THQ (THQI) finally made the right move with a reverse stock split at 1-for-10. After the split shares of THQI dropped to $4.76 and finished the day up 11% to $5.79. THQ did the reverse split to remain trading on the NASDAQ. For now the company has dogged the delisting bullet. Mastery looks forward to their 2013 release of South Park: The Stick of Truth
Apple (AAPL) shares closed up 1.3% to $613.89, its now comfortably above the $600 mark. AAPL shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 14.8 and an EPS of 41.02. Apple is now is less than 5% from its 52-week high making a 15.7% gain since late May.
Wal-Mart (WMT) hit a new all time high today of $71.76 and finished the day at that price. In the last 12 months Wal-Mart shares have increased 33%, they continue to dominate despite the Hater-Aid.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Yesterday Was A Very Sad Day For America | ZeroHedge
- Does the Fed Have a Currency Problem? | Financial Sense
- You’re 55 Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist | ZeroHedge
- The Untouchables: Government Employee Can't Be Fired Despite Watching 6 Hours Of Porn A Day At Work | ZeroHedge
- Lord Rothschild Warns Investors: "Geopolitical Situation Most Dangerous Since WWII" | ZeroHedge
- The Recovery On Nobody’s Radar | iBankCoin.com
- Don’t Sweat Nasdaq 5000 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- China lowers 2015 growth target to 'approximately 7%'... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Chicago mental health advocates claim Rahm Emanuel... | Business Insider
- Indonesia is executing foreign criminals on a remote prison... | Business Insider
- Hundreds of starving koalas killed in Australia | Business Insider