Contact & About Us
You can leave a message using our contact form.
Get in touch with the StockMasters (click here) about advertising, article ideas, or just complain about how you hate us -- we'd love to hear it.
Since 2006 the Stock Masters Financial Newspaper has provided daily U.S. Stock Market News, Commentary and High Quality original content. We are dedicated to profiting from the stock market by use of experience, research, and market analysis. We analyze market trends, use technical analysis and apply our expertise to identify market changes before they happen.
The Stockmasters Team consists of accomplished financial advisors and day traders, this allows us a competitive edge and broad viewpoint that is needed to understand today's volatile stock market. Today's investor must react quickly and make decisions that protect their investments, our content informs subscribers to buy/sell short or long positions before the market dictates the result.
Keep in mind theStockMasters.com Disclaimer at all times when reading our content. Remember that information provided by our site is at the investor's sole financial risk. Please Review for more Details
Our articles have been featured on Google Finance, Google News, Yahoo Finance, Bing.com News, TheStreet.com, 247wallst.com, and SeekingAlpha.com
thestockmasters.com is based in Seattle, WA and is owned by
Contributors of theStockMasters.com
Dan Dupre - Editor
Bill Silverstein - Editor
SC is the analyst at CyclicalMarketAnalysis.blogspot.com and is a specialist in applying Cycles and mathmatics to analyzing market behaviour. He uses a combination of Cycles, Symmetrical, and Geometric patterns to identify price trends and timing. Indexes covered include S&P 500, Russell 2000, and Nasdaq 100 as well as Financials and other sectors. In addition, unique methods of cycle analysis are examined and applied to Gold, Silver, Oil, and other commodities markets.
Ben Stevens - Previously ran the Stevens Stocks investing website. Ben's analysis and original reporting centers on events important to investors investing in the most active and popular stocks, mutual funds, ETF's, and bonds. Ben has been trading since 1992 and hasn't lost his love for equities and investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Troops Open Fire In Crimea, Reuters Reports As Kerry Delays Russia Visit | ZeroHedge
- One Emerging Market To Buy | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 10 | ZeroHedge
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- Japan Scrambles Jets In Response To Chinese Military Planes | ZeroHedge
- Can the Rally in Global Commodities Be Sustained? | Financial Sense
- Payrolls Up 175K, Jobless Rate Climbs to 6.7% | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 25-Year Timeline Of The World Wide Web | Business Insider
- Get Excited For The Cosmos Premier With These Incredible Images Of The Universe | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- A College Student Has Figured Out How To Grow Food Using Your Old... | Business Insider
- Could a Smartwatch Be Apple, Intel's Next Big Flop? | TheStreet.com
- Here's What Happened The Last Time A Plane Disappeared Over The Ocean | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Common Startup Mistakes | Business Insider