Contact & About Us
You can leave a message using our contact form.
Get in touch with the StockMasters (click here) about advertising, article ideas, or just complain about how you hate us -- we'd love to hear it.
Since 2006 the Stock Masters Financial Newspaper has provided daily U.S. Stock Market News, Commentary and High Quality original content. We are dedicated to profiting from the stock market by use of experience, research, and market analysis. We analyze market trends, use technical analysis and apply our expertise to identify market changes before they happen.
The Stockmasters Team consists of accomplished financial advisors and day traders, this allows us a competitive edge and broad viewpoint that is needed to understand today's volatile stock market. Today's investor must react quickly and make decisions that protect their investments, our content informs subscribers to buy/sell short or long positions before the market dictates the result.
Keep in mind theStockMasters.com Disclaimer at all times when reading our content. Remember that information provided by our site is at the investor's sole financial risk. Please Review for more Details
Our articles have been featured on Google Finance, Google News, Yahoo Finance, Bing.com News, TheStreet.com, 247wallst.com, and SeekingAlpha.com
thestockmasters.com is based in Seattle, WA and is owned by
Contributors of theStockMasters.com
Dan Dupre - Editor
Bill Silverstein - Editor
SC is the analyst at CyclicalMarketAnalysis.blogspot.com and is a specialist in applying Cycles and mathmatics to analyzing market behaviour. He uses a combination of Cycles, Symmetrical, and Geometric patterns to identify price trends and timing. Indexes covered include S&P 500, Russell 2000, and Nasdaq 100 as well as Financials and other sectors. In addition, unique methods of cycle analysis are examined and applied to Gold, Silver, Oil, and other commodities markets.
Ben Stevens - Previously ran the Stevens Stocks investing website. Ben's analysis and original reporting centers on events important to investors investing in the most active and popular stocks, mutual funds, ETF's, and bonds. Ben has been trading since 1992 and hasn't lost his love for equities and investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 47 Years After 1968, Bundesbank STILL Fails To Deliver A Gold Bar Number List | ZeroHedge
- What Happens to our Economy as Millions of People Lose the Habits of Hard Work? | Financial Sense
- How I Used The Force To Save My Business | Altucher Confidential
- Bundesbank Tries To Reassure Re Gold Reserves as Deutsche Bank Shocks With €6 Billion Loss Warning | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Demolition Extends To 6th Day As EM/Asian FX Soars Most In Over 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- October Macro Update: Employment Wasn't Surprisingly Weak | Financial Sense
- Why Are You So Angry? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britain urges EU to speed migrant deportation | Business Insider
- McHugh pitches Astros to 5-2 win over Royals to open ALDS... | Business Insider
- Glencore cutting back zinc metal production | Business Insider
- The Latest: Israel sets age limit on Jerusalem holy site | Business Insider
- MSF seeks fact-finding mission over deadly Kunduz strike | Business Insider
- The story of the year in global markets has been a 'negative... | Business Insider
- Former NFL coach Lindy Infante dies at 75 | Business Insider