Contact & About Us
You can leave a message using our contact form.
Get in touch with the StockMasters (click here) about advertising, article ideas, or just complain about how you hate us -- we'd love to hear it.
Since 2006 the Stock Masters Financial Newspaper has provided daily U.S. Stock Market News, Commentary and High Quality original content. We are dedicated to profiting from the stock market by use of experience, research, and market analysis. We analyze market trends, use technical analysis and apply our expertise to identify market changes before they happen.
The Stockmasters Team consists of accomplished financial advisors and day traders, this allows us a competitive edge and broad viewpoint that is needed to understand today's volatile stock market. Today's investor must react quickly and make decisions that protect their investments, our content informs subscribers to buy/sell short or long positions before the market dictates the result.
Keep in mind theStockMasters.com Disclaimer at all times when reading our content. Remember that information provided by our site is at the investor's sole financial risk. Please Review for more Details
Our articles have been featured on Google Finance, Google News, Yahoo Finance, Bing.com News, TheStreet.com, 247wallst.com, and SeekingAlpha.com
thestockmasters.com is based in Seattle, WA and is owned by
Contributors of theStockMasters.com
Eric Cheshier - Editor
Eric is the Co-Founder of TheStockMasters.com and his love for investing started in his early teens. Now with over 15 years of investing experience, Eric has distinguished himself as a reputable and trusted investor advocate. Eric's favorite drink is a Mojito, slightly chilled and easy on the club soda.
Frank Lara Jr - Editor
Frank is the other Co-Founder of TheStockMasters.com, WallStNation.com and Asset Wealth Development, LLC. his love for the stock market began in college. His first investment in Intel (INTC) in the early 90's allowed him to establish a portfolio that allowed him to pay for college and buy multiple properties in the greater Seattle area. Frank enjoys Irish Car Bombs, because all Catholics have a fondness for Guinness. Frank also writes for various publications including 247WallSt.com.
SC is the analyst at CyclicalMarketAnalysis.blogspot.com and is a specialist in applying Cycles and mathmatics to analyzing market behaviour. He uses a combination of Cycles, Symmetrical, and Geometric patterns to identify price trends and timing. Indexes covered include S&P 500, Russell 2000, and Nasdaq 100 as well as Financials and other sectors. In addition, unique methods of cycle analysis are examined and applied to Gold, Silver, Oil, and other commodities markets.
Ben Stevens - Previously ran the Stevens Stocks investing website. Ben's analysis and original reporting centers on events important to investors investing in the most active and popular stocks, mutual funds, ETF's, and bonds. Ben has been trading since 1992 and hasn't lost his love for equities and investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Math Is Stacked Against Japan - It's Not 'If', It's When" | ZeroHedge
- It’s All About the Homies | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Economy Enters Contraction With First Sub-50 PMI Print Since October | ZeroHedge
- Post-FOMC: A Market Scorned | ZeroHedge
- The Dire State of the Platinum-Palladium Miners | ZeroHedge
- Trading Setups to Digest with Your Lunch (is for Wimps) | iBankCoin.com
- Japan Stock Market Crash Leads To Global Sell Off | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AWESOME PLACES TO WORK: These Startups Have Better Perks Than... | Business Insider
- 25% Of People Say Birthday 'Success' Is Based On How Much... | Business Insider
- Why There Are So Many Tornadoes In Oklahoma | Business Insider
- How Prada Grew Its Brand Value Faster Than Any Other Last Year | Business Insider
- Next Year's English Premier League Champion Could Make $150 Million From TV... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Sprint Ponies Up... | StreetInsider.com
- LeBron James Makes A Buzzer-Beater To Stun The Pacers In Overtime | Business Insider