How to wrap/re-wrap iPhone 5 earphones
The new iPhone earphones / headphones are great but how do you get them back into that cool white plastic packaging. It was driving me mad then of course I remembered, "YouTube it". Thank you Youtube.
If you have purchased a iPhone in the past year then you have received a set of apple earphones. I wonder at what point they will be "Beats" brand? Maybe they will charge a few extra bucks for that. Anyway there is a simple method to get your earbuds pack in place.
1. Put the left earphone back in to the left slot and wrap the cord around the bottom and over the top, into the center part.
2. Put the right earphone back into the right slot and wrap its cord around the bottom (opposite direction) and over the top. The right phone is connected to the volume control. That volume control fits perfectly into the center spot.
3. Pinch the chords together and wrap around the outside (counter clockwise) until its all nice and snug.
4. Place the clear top over the whole thing and presto. They are perfectly contained.
See video below.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
- Baby Boomers Borrowed $100BN In Student Loans For Their Children And Now Defaults Are Soaring | ZeroHedge
- US To Test Fire ICBM Tonight That Can Reach North Korea | ZeroHedge
- The Passive Indexing Trap | ZeroHedge
- Schumer: "U.S. Is No Longer Fact-Based" Nation; Breitbart News A "Threat To Democracy" | ZeroHedge
- Alberta Warns Trump Of Retaliation If Energy Sanctions Begin | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A judge offers his best career advice for young lawyers | Business Insider
- Apple might compete with SpaceX in an unexpected business | Business Insider
- Officials are searching for radioactive material stolen in... | Business Insider
- 10 signs you'll never be rich | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The man who replaced Bill O'Reilly wrote a book and... | Business Insider
- Legendary car designer Henrik Fisker will unveil his Tesla rival in August | Business Insider