Amazon Prime will never have that Blockbuster smell.
The Last Blockbuster Video Twitter is a Must Read
By some account there are 11 Blockbuster video locations left in the world. However someone on Twitter is capturing the essence that is the failed movie rental chain.
One Twitter account @loneblockbuster, claiming to be the last remaining location, has been operating since April 2016 – and their tweets are pure, nostalgia-ladden (and slightly depressing) hilarity.
They throw shade at their competitors.
They’re still salty about those late fees.
They wish people would finally just remember to “Be Kind and Rewind,” dammit.
They also get topical, with some choice election references.
And they’re just straight up not willing to get with the technology of the day.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Double Data Disappointment Today Follows Worst Macro Week In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
- Cataclysm | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- Feudalism And The "Algorithmic Economy" | ZeroHedge
- The Geopolitics Of Nuclear Weapons Explained (In 3 Simple Maps) | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks, Bonds, Commodities Shun Global Euphoria Amid Government Leverage Crackdown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kasich criticizes United... | Business Insider
- It's time for a reality check on Microsoft's grand... | Business Insider
- Caterpillar posts dynamite earnings but warns of 'geopolitical and market uncertainty... | Business Insider
- WeChat Pay hits a hurdle | Business Insider
- Basic income just got a standing ovation at TED | Business Insider
- Canada is launching an experiment that will give 4,000 people free money until 2020... | Business Insider
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn is settling in for a 'tough fight... | Business Insider