LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Unveils 'Pokemon Go Danger' Public Service Announcement | ZeroHedge
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- Gold Jumps Most Since Brexit As 'Hawkish' Fed Sparks Dovish Bond Buying Spree | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Up 1.6%, Silver Surges 3.7% After Poor U.S. Data and Dovish Fed | ZeroHedge
- Gold Investment Slows, Soft Summer 'Risks $1300' But Bond Defaults 'Will Spike' as Japan, Eurozone Deny Fresh Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Beware The "Crisis Actors" - Goring, Erdogan, Krugman, Cramer, Draghi, Yellen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Professional chefs reveal the 6 best fast-food menu items | Business Insider
- Turkish officials: More than 15,000 people detained so far in post-coup... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: I was being 'sarcastic' | Business Insider
- The prosecutor's decision to drop charges in the... | Business Insider
- Author compares Marissa Mayer's reign at Yahoo to 'a pilot who flew the Hindenburg' (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Russia blasts allegations it hacked the... | Business Insider