LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Wins: Virginia Judge Refuses To Block Revised Travel Ban | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom | Financial Sense
- Wall Street Explains What Today's Failure To Repeal Obamacare Means For Markets | ZeroHedge
- Pepe Escobar: Daesh, Creature Of The West | ZeroHedge
- "Policy Error" Is Back: Deutsche Warns Two Things Can Derail The Market's "Most Crowded Trades" | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Reasons Why Today's Republican Debacle Makes Tax Reform Less Likely | ZeroHedge
- Priebus, Price Blamed For Healthcare Failure: NYT | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bitcoin tumbles below $1,000 | Business Insider
- This is the first US delivery from Amazon’s drone publicly caught... | Business Insider
- Google's security efforts are paying off for Android (GOOG) | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- Critics have it all wrong about the new 'Mass Effect'... | Business Insider
- This e-learning startup has created a series of courses taught by well-known... | Business Insider
- Inside the stunning new headquarters of a New York design startup that creates... | Business Insider