LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Al Qaeda In Syria Changed Its Name And Now The US Is Arming Them | ZeroHedge
- Introducing America's Winningest Political Candidate: "Lesser Evil" | ZeroHedge
- "It May Take A Massive Program, Large Enough To Shock Taxpayers" - The Jackson Hole Post-Mortem | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross: Yellen's Economy "May Never Walk Normally Again, This Is Not Capitalism" | ZeroHedge
- A Kingdom In Turmoil: Saudi Societal Discontent Grows | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Parting Gift: $20 Trillion In Public Debt And A Rising Budget Deficit | ZeroHedge
- Mugabe Orders Arrest Of "Rats We Call Athletes" After Zimbabwe Wins No Olympic Medals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I have perfect vision, and yet I wear these computer... | Business Insider
- The 20 most popular destinations for Americans to study abroad | Business Insider
- This is the best tech upgrade I’ve ever made, and it only cost... | Business Insider
- The bombing of Hiroshima created a tragic link between Japan... | Business Insider
- Here's how each country did at the Olympics, adjusting for the size of their... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's ties to Silicon Valley... | Business Insider
- The smartest physicist in the world thinks we'... | Business Insider