LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Ruble Plunges To New Record Low After OPEC Decision | ZeroHedge
- The Only Way To Stop The Empire | ZeroHedge
- About Those Eyeball-Based Valuations: "Half Of Twitter Accounts Created In 2013 Have Already Been Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Black Friday Frenzy: America Goes Shopping, In Photos | ZeroHedge
- Crude Crashes Most In Over 5 Years | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post - Amps Times Volts Equals Watts | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Venezuela's President Vows To Get Oil Prices Back To 'Where They Should Be... | Business Insider
- How One Bay-Area Woman Turned A Beloved Hobby Into Her Primary Income | Business Insider
- This Is 'The Most Hated Man In The World' | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- I Was So Impressed With This New British Bank That I Opened An Account | Business Insider
- There’s No Silver Lining in Plunging Oil Prices, but How About Aluminum? | TheStreet.com
- Michael Jordan's Big Offseason Free Agent Signing Is A Mess | Business Insider