LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome | Financial Sense
- "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting | ZeroHedge
- Putin Says Trump Is "A Smart Man", Will Adapt To Responsibilities As "Unipolar World Model Fails" | ZeroHedge
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Treasury Shorts At 6 Year Highs; Hedge Funds Quietly Exit Stocks As Oil Shorts Crushed Again | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
- Pay Attention To Sector Rotation (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 16 high-tech features you need in your next car | Business Insider
- 30 awesome stocking stuffers under $25 | Business Insider
- Russia's security service says it has... | Business Insider
- Here's the futuristic facility where Under Armour... | Business Insider
- At least nine dead in California warehouse fire | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- ASH CARTER: The US will need to stay in Iraq after ISIS is... | Business Insider