LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
- What Trump Tax Plan? Key Senate Panel Has Not Even Seen It | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Alzheimers' America - Where Shit Happens & Is Promptly Forgotten | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- Fitch Downgrades Italy To BBB From BBB+ | ZeroHedge
- Which Country Is America’s Biggest Enemy? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The betting odds for an anti-euro candidate winning... | Business Insider
- 11 exclusive events around the world where you're most... | Business Insider
- One Wall Street strategist just made a big call that should have... | Business Insider
- 25 photos that prove you're a stowaway on a tiny, fragile spaceship we call... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Ontario is trying to burst Toronto's housing price bubble... | Business Insider
- Scott Galloway: The big 4 have created enormous wealth by... | Business Insider