LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Warns Companies To Halt Buybacks At Record Valuations, Reminds What Happened In 2007 | ZeroHedge
- US Data and Fed to Drive the Dollar in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- The Race to Diversify - Too Much Paper, Too Little Gold | Financial Sense
- 2000x Normal Radiation Found In Tokyo Playground, Officials Deny Any Link To Fukushima | ZeroHedge
- Meet Skopos Financial, The New King Of Deep Subprime | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore Burns: State Of Emergency Declared, National Guard Activated, Curfew In Place As Mob Attacks Cops, Loots & Torches Stores - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- The Clinton Global 'Graft' Initiative (Summarized In 1 Chart) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 amazing facts about Apple | Business Insider
- International rescuers, aid dispatched to Nepal quake | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Over two tonnes of cocaine seized off Scotland | Business Insider
- ASEAN warns Chinese actions 'may undermine... | Business Insider
- Gen X and baby boomers present a huge opportunity for online... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek