LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Don't Try To Be A Hero Today" Veteran Trader Warns "Self-Preservation Is Paramount" | ZeroHedge
- Calls For Texas Independence Surge After Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
- Gold Spikes Most In 7 Years To 27-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Tony Robbins Asks Everyone To "Storm Across A Bed Of Hot Coals" - Dozens Get Injured | ZeroHedge
- What the leave vote means for gold going forward | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Wins! Next Stop: Frexit, Italexit and Swexit | ZeroHedge
- Tyler Kling of Macro-Ops Says Junk Bonds Will Signal Equity Market Inflection Point | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I spent a night in one of New York City's first... | Business Insider
- These minimalist 'Game of Thrones' GIFs are a mesmerizing, cutesy take on the... | Business Insider
- Sonic is doubling down on this deal to compete in the fast-food budget battles | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- These maps show you how far $50 of gas will take you | Business Insider
- Rescuers are on a daring mission to save two people stranded... | Business Insider
- Google has an idea for robots to roam around warehouses | Business Insider