LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Hope You Live Forever | iBankCoin.com
- Krugman, Who Is Paid $25,000/Month To Study Inequality, Says "Nobody Wants Us To Become Cuba" | ZeroHedge
- If The Smart Money Is Selling, Who's Buying? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
- President Obama Discusses Obamacare And The (De)Escalation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- A Decision Has Been Made | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mary Meeker's Awesome Presentation On The State Of The Web … From 1996... | Business Insider
- Watch This Bald Man Grow Hair In A Matter Of Seconds | Business Insider
- An Activist Hedge Fund Is Staging A Big Campaign Against The Company That Runs The... | Business Insider
- Real Madrid Won The Copa Del Rey... | Business Insider
- Here Are Sample Questions From The Redesigned SAT | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Happiest Companies In America | Business Insider