LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Russia Unveils First Images Of Nuclear Missile Capable Of Reaching US Soil | ZeroHedge
- Is It Time For Another World War? (In 2 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- Texas Rigged? Reports Of Voting Machines Switching Votes To Hillary In Texas | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Breakout Sends Chinese Yuan To Lowest On Record In Offshore Trading | ZeroHedge
- Radioactive Iodine Leak Reported At Norwegian Nuclear Research Reactor | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- University of Alabama students are duking it out on... | Business Insider
- Instead of buying Slack for $8 billion, Microsoft will launch a... | Business Insider
- LeBron James swears by this unusual workout class to keep in shape | Business Insider
- Two major banks just paid for a cotton shipment on the... | Business Insider
- The Air Force has plans to make one of its drones even more deadly | Business Insider
- Stop wasting gas by 'warming up' your car when it's cold out | Business Insider
- Chipotle misses big on sales but says next year will be great (CMG) | Business Insider