LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Plunges Most In Three Months, Pushing "Black Friday" Into The Red For Global Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
- US Blames Afghanistan Hospital Massacre On "Malfunctioning Sensors," "Human Error" | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: China Builds A Bridge In Just 43 Hours | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of Damascus: Images From Syria's War-Torn Capital | ZeroHedge
- If "Everything's Awesome" Why Did Aussie CapEx Just Collapse By The Most In Its 30 Year History | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy Explained (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Director Cary Fukunaga still hasn't watched season 2 of... | Business Insider
- Burkina Faso: 'Large-scale attack' thwarted ahead... | Business Insider
- This wreckage found off the coast of the UK looks like debris... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Kenyans line slum's unpaved roads to... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Initial Chicago protests subside, more... | Business Insider
- CRIPPLED? Here are 15 charts that show how great America already is | Business Insider
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma State have much to play for | Business Insider