LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Oil Glut Could Further Depress Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Japan Now Spends 43% Of Tax Revenue To Fund Interest On Debt | ZeroHedge
- The Global Problem: Monetary Policy Can't Fix An Economy's Structural Problems | ZeroHedge
- The Great Bund Short Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Rise As ISIS Attack Iraq Oil Pipelines | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: Futures Slide Despite Latest Central Bank Easing Blitz | ZeroHedge
- Washington Post: President Obama Is Lying About the Keystone Pipeline | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Investigator: John Doerr told me Ellen Pao had 'a female... | Business Insider
- Ken Griffin makes $90,000 per hour even while he's sleeping, according to his... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Bill Nye the Science Guy has finally changed his mind about GMOs | Business Insider
- Cavani seals PSG spot in French Cup semis | Business Insider
- Here's why this Texas Republican's dreams to send people to a star... | Business Insider
- Athleticwear companies are going after these 3 types of people | Business Insider