LinkedIn Shareholders: Look out Below
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares are trading at $179.97, just 3% from its 12 month high. The good times can't keep going forever on this Facebook for 'Professionals'.
Classic Head and Shoulders pattern as the chart shows below. What in the hell are we talking about?On the technical analysis chart, the Head and Shoulders formation occurs when a price trend is in the process of reversal either from a bullish or bearish trend; a characteristic pattern takes shape and is recognized as reversal formation.
LinkedIn has gone on a tear in 2013, YTD the stock is up 56%. Thanks to that massive increase LinkedIn's market cap is now $19.6 billion. If only they were worth $22.5 billion which is how much market cap Apple lost today (check out Stocks Suck even Apple).
If LinkedIN breaks down, the next stop will be the 50 day MA, which is currently just below the $170 level. Depending on Market conditions and its earnings report on May 1st, LNKD could freefall all the way down to the 200 day MA, which is $125 a share. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Natural Gas is Sexy Once Again from a Macro Fundamentals Standpoint (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Jeb Bush: "I Will Not Vote For Trump Or Hillary" | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Policies Misunderstood | Financial Sense
- They're Bringing Back Feudalism... And Nobody Seems To Notice | ZeroHedge
- Migrant Rape Epidemic Reaches Austria | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.3% Year-Over-Year in February | Financial Sense
- 562,000 Workers Drop Out Of The Labor Force As Participation Rate Resumes Drop | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EL-ERIAN: Here are 5 reasons why the Fed probably won't do... | Business Insider
- The steroid era of startups is over — here's what 8 top VCs think will... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- RICK RIEDER: These 2 factors will help you predict the next Fed rate hike | Business Insider
- 'What is this about unity?': Donald Trump continues to go after Paul Ryan after... | Business Insider
- These are the accessories you’ll want with you when you’re biking | Business Insider
- 'You have to love thy neighbor': Mexico's former president... | Business Insider