The Motley Fool is Misleading about TMUS short interest.
You know what really grinds my gears? The Motley Fool - home of the most useless financial writers on the internets.
In their latest misleading article titled: Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried? the author bashes T-Mobile, pointing towards a 63% increase in short interest. While this is technically true, the short interest in TMUS is a mere 7%. This is far from "piling into this stock". In fact, if we look at the short interest history via the Nasdaq, we see quite a different story. If one were to look at 2 months of short interest instead of looking at a mere 15 days, one would notice that short interest is actually down 60% over 60 days.
The Motley Fool then proceeds to bash T-Mobile some more, saying that the company has no competitive advantage against AT&T and Verizon. This is clearly not reality as T-Mobile has changed the game recently with its new pricing structures. In fact, just today the stock rallied 3% on news that it has returned to growth in contract customers for the first time in 3 years - and 6 months ahead of schedule.
Motley Fool, welcome to Tard Town:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Colorado "Hamilton Electors" Sue To Block Trump, Void Vote Mandate | ZeroHedge
- Judicial Watch Asks Court To Unseal Videos Of Depositions In Hillary Clinton Email Case | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks To "Target Those Who Got Rich From System" | ZeroHedge
- Buffett Wins Again: Berkshire To Get $29 Billion Boost Under Trump Tax Plan | ZeroHedge
- Milo Yiannopoulos Told Not to Speak of “Pizzagate” During Miami University Lecture | ZeroHedge
- Germany Outraged After Afghan Refugee Arrested In Rape, Murder Of 19 Year Old Female Student | ZeroHedge
- Buy Silver – May Replace Gold Money In India | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's tax plan is giving realtors and nonprofits something to... | Business Insider
- A class I nearly failed in college taught me the key to affording anything in... | Business Insider
- This science-backed 7-minute workout is all you need to get back in shape | Business Insider
- The 22 colleges that have students with the highest SAT scores | Business Insider
- The last time a losing... | Business Insider
- 'Cancel order!': Trump says Boeing's contract for new Air Force... | Business Insider
- The maker of the Snuggie blanket is suing Amazon | Business Insider