The winner for most ANNOYING Financial Headlines goes to...
Have you seen this? Heard about this? I'm sure you have - they re-post the same article with different titles throughout the day, and their crap shitty website is somehow on yahoo finance and google finance.
See for yourself:
Can the Market Tree STRENGTHEN Now the Bad Apple Fell Off?
Summer U.S. Stock Market WARMS UP During Earnings Season
Bernanke BOOST U.S. Stock Market BULLS
Healthcare Business Recap: AmerisourceBergen’s GOOD News, Pfizer SURVIVES FDA Request
Healthcare Business Recap: Dendreon Shares COLLAPSE, Humana Shares Its MISS
Consumer Biz Replay: FedEx and UPS Gain From USPS’ DEFICIT, McDonald’s & Others Monitor New THREAT
Consumer Business Review: Penney’s Readies Its Makeover DEBUT, Coca-Cola Deals With Corn PRICES
Consumer Business Recap: Toyota Raises FORECAST, Ford’s Retirement OFFER
Tech Business Recap: Acacia Research DISAPPOINTED, Microsoft LAUNCHES Outlook.com
Mergers and Acquisitions Recap: Seagate RETICENT On OCZ, Cove Shareholders APPROVE Bid
Tech Business Roundup: YouTube LOVES Pro Video Channels, Facebook Shares FALL
Financial Business Rewind: Deutsche Bank Cuts More JOBS, Citigroup Offers NOTES
Financial Business Review: UBS SUES Nasdaq Group, Visa In TROUBLE With EU
Energy Business Review: Shell LOVES The Gas Supply Chain, Chevron Goes To AFRICA
Here’s More EVIDENCE Facebook and Zynga Don’t Give a DAMN About Shareholders
Afternoon BUZZERS: Coach and Dendreon CRASH, Pfizer POPS, Apple SPIKES On New Product Rumors
Seriously Wallstcheatsheet, you're like a first-grader when it comes to financial writing. If you could bold and highlight selected words in your article titles, I'm sure you would. It hurts my brain to read these article titles, not to mention the content of the articles is all garbage filler.
Anyone reading this, join Mastery in a boycott of Wallstreetcheatsheet.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget The Snow, It's The Drought That Is Crushing The US Economy | ZeroHedge
- Secretary Of State For Hire: Hillary Clinton Made Millions From Foreign Donors In Exchange For "Favors" | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: National Guard Troops Patrol California City, Conduct New Jersey "Homeland Response Drill" | ZeroHedge
- The Other 4/20: Peeking Through The Smoke Of America's Pot Industry | ZeroHedge
- Multibillion Hedge Fund Manager: "Ultimately QE Will Fail; US And China Might Enter Recession At The Same Time" | ZeroHedge
- DoRKa THe GeeK... | ZeroHedge
- This Technical Signaled The Last Two Market Crashes And It Just Happened | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This UK government-funded organisation... | Business Insider
- This humanoid robot can recognize and interact with people | Business Insider
- It looks like Marissa Mayer drove a pretty hard bargain with... | Business Insider
- The coach who spent 18 months re-teaching Tim Tebow how to throw a football is... | Business Insider
- HBO's 'Silicon Valley' really built a 'Bro app' based off the Yo... | Business Insider
- Our diets have drastically changed since the 1990s and we're... | Business Insider
- Credit Suisse profits jump by nearly a quarter | Business Insider