The winner for most ANNOYING Financial Headlines goes to...
Have you seen this? Heard about this? I'm sure you have - they re-post the same article with different titles throughout the day, and their crap shitty website is somehow on yahoo finance and google finance.
See for yourself:
Can the Market Tree STRENGTHEN Now the Bad Apple Fell Off?
Summer U.S. Stock Market WARMS UP During Earnings Season
Bernanke BOOST U.S. Stock Market BULLS
Healthcare Business Recap: AmerisourceBergen’s GOOD News, Pfizer SURVIVES FDA Request
Healthcare Business Recap: Dendreon Shares COLLAPSE, Humana Shares Its MISS
Consumer Biz Replay: FedEx and UPS Gain From USPS’ DEFICIT, McDonald’s & Others Monitor New THREAT
Consumer Business Review: Penney’s Readies Its Makeover DEBUT, Coca-Cola Deals With Corn PRICES
Consumer Business Recap: Toyota Raises FORECAST, Ford’s Retirement OFFER
Tech Business Recap: Acacia Research DISAPPOINTED, Microsoft LAUNCHES Outlook.com
Mergers and Acquisitions Recap: Seagate RETICENT On OCZ, Cove Shareholders APPROVE Bid
Tech Business Roundup: YouTube LOVES Pro Video Channels, Facebook Shares FALL
Financial Business Rewind: Deutsche Bank Cuts More JOBS, Citigroup Offers NOTES
Financial Business Review: UBS SUES Nasdaq Group, Visa In TROUBLE With EU
Energy Business Review: Shell LOVES The Gas Supply Chain, Chevron Goes To AFRICA
Here’s More EVIDENCE Facebook and Zynga Don’t Give a DAMN About Shareholders
Afternoon BUZZERS: Coach and Dendreon CRASH, Pfizer POPS, Apple SPIKES On New Product Rumors
Seriously Wallstcheatsheet, you're like a first-grader when it comes to financial writing. If you could bold and highlight selected words in your article titles, I'm sure you would. It hurts my brain to read these article titles, not to mention the content of the articles is all garbage filler.
Anyone reading this, join Mastery in a boycott of Wallstreetcheatsheet.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Satyajit Das Warns Financial Engineering "Has Masked The Global Economy's Precarious Health" | ZeroHedge
- SocGen: "The Average Stock Is Still 26% Down From Their All-Time Highs" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 21 | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Broker Ranking Published at StockBrokers.com | FundMyMutualFund
- Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus | Financial Sense
- Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm | Financial Sense
- Le Pen's Chief Of Staff, Bodyguard Detained By Police | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I’ve tested over 100 headphones in the past year, and I keep coming back to this $26... | Business Insider
- Meet Alden Ehrenreich — the 27-year-old actor who will play Han Solo in the next... | Business Insider
- The iPhone 8 could have a next-generation... | Business Insider
- Google agrees to let a third party audit its ad metrics (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Here is eMarketer's deep dive into... | Business Insider
- Disney just released a longer look at Belle's opening song in the... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek