The winner for most ANNOYING Financial Headlines goes to...
Have you seen this? Heard about this? I'm sure you have - they re-post the same article with different titles throughout the day, and their crap shitty website is somehow on yahoo finance and google finance.
See for yourself:
Can the Market Tree STRENGTHEN Now the Bad Apple Fell Off?
Summer U.S. Stock Market WARMS UP During Earnings Season
Bernanke BOOST U.S. Stock Market BULLS
Healthcare Business Recap: AmerisourceBergen’s GOOD News, Pfizer SURVIVES FDA Request
Healthcare Business Recap: Dendreon Shares COLLAPSE, Humana Shares Its MISS
Consumer Biz Replay: FedEx and UPS Gain From USPS’ DEFICIT, McDonald’s & Others Monitor New THREAT
Consumer Business Review: Penney’s Readies Its Makeover DEBUT, Coca-Cola Deals With Corn PRICES
Consumer Business Recap: Toyota Raises FORECAST, Ford’s Retirement OFFER
Tech Business Recap: Acacia Research DISAPPOINTED, Microsoft LAUNCHES Outlook.com
Mergers and Acquisitions Recap: Seagate RETICENT On OCZ, Cove Shareholders APPROVE Bid
Tech Business Roundup: YouTube LOVES Pro Video Channels, Facebook Shares FALL
Financial Business Rewind: Deutsche Bank Cuts More JOBS, Citigroup Offers NOTES
Financial Business Review: UBS SUES Nasdaq Group, Visa In TROUBLE With EU
Energy Business Review: Shell LOVES The Gas Supply Chain, Chevron Goes To AFRICA
Here’s More EVIDENCE Facebook and Zynga Don’t Give a DAMN About Shareholders
Afternoon BUZZERS: Coach and Dendreon CRASH, Pfizer POPS, Apple SPIKES On New Product Rumors
Seriously Wallstcheatsheet, you're like a first-grader when it comes to financial writing. If you could bold and highlight selected words in your article titles, I'm sure you would. It hurts my brain to read these article titles, not to mention the content of the articles is all garbage filler.
Anyone reading this, join Mastery in a boycott of Wallstreetcheatsheet.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Barron's Cover: "Get Ready For Dow 20,000" | ZeroHedge
- With 65% of ATMs Nonoperational, Goldman Warns India Is "Returning To Barter System" | ZeroHedge
- Following Twitter Spat, Boeing Gives $1 Million To Trump Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- Congress Member Introduces Bill to Stop Funding Terrorists | ZeroHedge
- The Mainstream Media Is Asking For A Government Bailout Via Censorship | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Maneuvers to Escape Its Dollar Trap | Financial Sense
- WTI Slides As US Oil Rig Count Spikes Most Since April 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 signs you might be a narcissist | Business Insider
- Here's what 9 Wall Street pros are predicting for the stock market in 2017 | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 20 best albums of the year, according to critics | Business Insider
- Tesla is about to crush a test that will silence the skeptics (TSLA) | Business Insider
- US shale could start hiring soon | Business Insider
- Apple's iPhone has rapidly increased market share in the US (AAPL, GOOGL)... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek