The winner for most ANNOYING Financial Headlines goes to...
Have you seen this? Heard about this? I'm sure you have - they re-post the same article with different titles throughout the day, and their crap shitty website is somehow on yahoo finance and google finance.
See for yourself:
Can the Market Tree STRENGTHEN Now the Bad Apple Fell Off?
Summer U.S. Stock Market WARMS UP During Earnings Season
Bernanke BOOST U.S. Stock Market BULLS
Healthcare Business Recap: AmerisourceBergen’s GOOD News, Pfizer SURVIVES FDA Request
Healthcare Business Recap: Dendreon Shares COLLAPSE, Humana Shares Its MISS
Consumer Biz Replay: FedEx and UPS Gain From USPS’ DEFICIT, McDonald’s & Others Monitor New THREAT
Consumer Business Review: Penney’s Readies Its Makeover DEBUT, Coca-Cola Deals With Corn PRICES
Consumer Business Recap: Toyota Raises FORECAST, Ford’s Retirement OFFER
Tech Business Recap: Acacia Research DISAPPOINTED, Microsoft LAUNCHES Outlook.com
Mergers and Acquisitions Recap: Seagate RETICENT On OCZ, Cove Shareholders APPROVE Bid
Tech Business Roundup: YouTube LOVES Pro Video Channels, Facebook Shares FALL
Financial Business Rewind: Deutsche Bank Cuts More JOBS, Citigroup Offers NOTES
Financial Business Review: UBS SUES Nasdaq Group, Visa In TROUBLE With EU
Energy Business Review: Shell LOVES The Gas Supply Chain, Chevron Goes To AFRICA
Here’s More EVIDENCE Facebook and Zynga Don’t Give a DAMN About Shareholders
Afternoon BUZZERS: Coach and Dendreon CRASH, Pfizer POPS, Apple SPIKES On New Product Rumors
Seriously Wallstcheatsheet, you're like a first-grader when it comes to financial writing. If you could bold and highlight selected words in your article titles, I'm sure you would. It hurts my brain to read these article titles, not to mention the content of the articles is all garbage filler.
Anyone reading this, join Mastery in a boycott of Wallstreetcheatsheet.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dropping Oil Prices Threaten Moscow’s Budget | Financial Sense
- The Midterm Election: Prospects For A Republican Senate Majority | ZeroHedge
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
- Roundup Of Key Research Papers At Jackson Hole | ZeroHedge
- When 'Anti-Government' Violence Erupts, Who Is Really At Fault? | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Is An Insult To Americans | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks to Kick Off Your Friday Lunch | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Today (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, SHLD) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's One Way Apple's Smartwatch Could Be Better Than Anything Else (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- Hackers Have Found 42 Security Holes In Anonymous App Secret, Including A Way To Reveal A... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most 'Livable' Cities In The World | Business Insider
- eBay (EBAY) Could Spin PayPal Unit in 2015 - Reports | StreetInsider.com
- Watch The American Music Industry Splinter Into Bits Over 30 Years In 30 Seconds | Business Insider