The winner for most ANNOYING Financial Headlines goes to...
Have you seen this? Heard about this? I'm sure you have - they re-post the same article with different titles throughout the day, and their crap shitty website is somehow on yahoo finance and google finance.
See for yourself:
Can the Market Tree STRENGTHEN Now the Bad Apple Fell Off?
Summer U.S. Stock Market WARMS UP During Earnings Season
Bernanke BOOST U.S. Stock Market BULLS
Healthcare Business Recap: AmerisourceBergen’s GOOD News, Pfizer SURVIVES FDA Request
Healthcare Business Recap: Dendreon Shares COLLAPSE, Humana Shares Its MISS
Consumer Biz Replay: FedEx and UPS Gain From USPS’ DEFICIT, McDonald’s & Others Monitor New THREAT
Consumer Business Review: Penney’s Readies Its Makeover DEBUT, Coca-Cola Deals With Corn PRICES
Consumer Business Recap: Toyota Raises FORECAST, Ford’s Retirement OFFER
Tech Business Recap: Acacia Research DISAPPOINTED, Microsoft LAUNCHES Outlook.com
Mergers and Acquisitions Recap: Seagate RETICENT On OCZ, Cove Shareholders APPROVE Bid
Tech Business Roundup: YouTube LOVES Pro Video Channels, Facebook Shares FALL
Financial Business Rewind: Deutsche Bank Cuts More JOBS, Citigroup Offers NOTES
Financial Business Review: UBS SUES Nasdaq Group, Visa In TROUBLE With EU
Energy Business Review: Shell LOVES The Gas Supply Chain, Chevron Goes To AFRICA
Here’s More EVIDENCE Facebook and Zynga Don’t Give a DAMN About Shareholders
Afternoon BUZZERS: Coach and Dendreon CRASH, Pfizer POPS, Apple SPIKES On New Product Rumors
Seriously Wallstcheatsheet, you're like a first-grader when it comes to financial writing. If you could bold and highlight selected words in your article titles, I'm sure you would. It hurts my brain to read these article titles, not to mention the content of the articles is all garbage filler.
Anyone reading this, join Mastery in a boycott of Wallstreetcheatsheet.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Possible Epidemic? The Chikungunya Virus Is Starting To Spread In America | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Possessed the Type of Missile System Which Shot Down Malaysian Airlines Flight MH-17 | ZeroHedge
- Putin Makes First Official Statement; Russia To Cut IBM, Microsoft Dependence: Complete Ukraine Situation Summary | ZeroHedge
- Putin Speaks: Will Respond "Adequately" To Ongoing NATO Buildup; "Wont Tighten Screws" In Response To Threats | ZeroHedge
- Lights Out At Barclays' Dark Pool: Volume Plummets By 79% From Highs | ZeroHedge
- Dow Drops Below 17,000; All Friday Gains Erased | ZeroHedge
- AK-47 Sales Soar After US Sanctions Kalashnikov Imports | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- International Monitors: Pro-Russian Rebels In Ukraine Have Sawed Into The... | Business Insider
- How To Turn Your Kid Into A Sports Star | Business Insider
- How To Text Emojis To Friends On Your iPhone | Business Insider
- The Weekend Is Over And Stocks Are Doing Nothing | Business Insider
- Apple Is Placing A Massive Initial Order Of 70-80 Million iPhone 6s (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Obama Tells Israeli... | Business Insider
- TIME WARNER DIGS IN: Board Removes Ability For Shareholders To Force Vote... | Business Insider