The winner for most ANNOYING Financial Headlines goes to...
Have you seen this? Heard about this? I'm sure you have - they re-post the same article with different titles throughout the day, and their crap shitty website is somehow on yahoo finance and google finance.
See for yourself:
Can the Market Tree STRENGTHEN Now the Bad Apple Fell Off?
Summer U.S. Stock Market WARMS UP During Earnings Season
Bernanke BOOST U.S. Stock Market BULLS
Healthcare Business Recap: AmerisourceBergen’s GOOD News, Pfizer SURVIVES FDA Request
Healthcare Business Recap: Dendreon Shares COLLAPSE, Humana Shares Its MISS
Consumer Biz Replay: FedEx and UPS Gain From USPS’ DEFICIT, McDonald’s & Others Monitor New THREAT
Consumer Business Review: Penney’s Readies Its Makeover DEBUT, Coca-Cola Deals With Corn PRICES
Consumer Business Recap: Toyota Raises FORECAST, Ford’s Retirement OFFER
Tech Business Recap: Acacia Research DISAPPOINTED, Microsoft LAUNCHES Outlook.com
Mergers and Acquisitions Recap: Seagate RETICENT On OCZ, Cove Shareholders APPROVE Bid
Tech Business Roundup: YouTube LOVES Pro Video Channels, Facebook Shares FALL
Financial Business Rewind: Deutsche Bank Cuts More JOBS, Citigroup Offers NOTES
Financial Business Review: UBS SUES Nasdaq Group, Visa In TROUBLE With EU
Energy Business Review: Shell LOVES The Gas Supply Chain, Chevron Goes To AFRICA
Here’s More EVIDENCE Facebook and Zynga Don’t Give a DAMN About Shareholders
Afternoon BUZZERS: Coach and Dendreon CRASH, Pfizer POPS, Apple SPIKES On New Product Rumors
Seriously Wallstcheatsheet, you're like a first-grader when it comes to financial writing. If you could bold and highlight selected words in your article titles, I'm sure you would. It hurts my brain to read these article titles, not to mention the content of the articles is all garbage filler.
Anyone reading this, join Mastery in a boycott of Wallstreetcheatsheet.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Up 5.5% YTD - Hard Brexit Cometh and Weaker Dollar Under Trump | ZeroHedge
- Trump's (Not So) Invisible Hand | ZeroHedge
- What Can Americans Learn from Chinese Government Propaganda? | ZeroHedge
- Daily Beast Writer Goes After Ben Swann for Raising Questions About #Pizzagate | ZeroHedge
- Rally in Oil Continues on Global Cues, Saudi Cut | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin China Tumbles After PBOC Finds Platform "Violations" | ZeroHedge
- Housing Starts Beat On Jump In Rental Units, Single-Family Permits Rise To Highest Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon is crushing Walmart, eBay, and... | Business Insider
- A fund that was just sold by Trump adviser Scaramucci is... | Business Insider
- Bleacher Report's cofounder talks about... | Business Insider
- The 21 best comedy shows you can watch on Netflix right now | Business Insider
- Rick Perry reportedly had a completely different idea about what an... | Business Insider
- These are the people who will get hurt the most by an... | Business Insider
- State-backed cyberattacks against NATO went up 60% in... | Business Insider