QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- Put 25% Cash To Work | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Bounce But Credit & Crude Continue Slide | ZeroHedge
- WORST CHRISTMAS EVER | iBankCoin.com
- The Real Crisis Will Be North of $100 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Dec 15, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- When The Tide Rolls Out - COO, CEO & Chairman Flee FBI-Probed REIT | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider Is Hiring An Audience Development Manager for BI Studios | Business Insider
- Russians Are Scrambling To Get Their Hands On US Dollars | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 17 Startup Darlings That Dropped Off The Map This Year | Business Insider
- Old Images Of Greenland Show Stunning Changes When Compared To Today | Business Insider
- Quora CEO Says Stickers Will Soon Overtake America | Business Insider
- Judd Apatow Calls 'The Interview' Theater Cancellation... | Business Insider