QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- “The Mother of All Bubbles” in Stocks and Bonds: Bank CEO | ZeroHedge
- Margin and Those Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Production Cut Sparks Crude Rally As Inventory Rise Reaches Longest Streak On Record | ZeroHedge
- France Moves in the Direction of Banning Cash | ZeroHedge
- America: The "Nursing Home" Economy | ZeroHedge
- "Biggest Jump In General Collateral On Record" Leaves Experts Stumped | ZeroHedge
- The Bank Of Japan's Liquidity Crisis In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China PMI rebounds in March to 50.1 | Business Insider
- One awful chart that could mean trouble for Chris Christie's presidential ambitions | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Telling your employees to 'relax' is completely... | Business Insider
- German cop awaits verdict in cannibalism website killing | Business Insider
- JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon once told Elizabeth Warren to 'hit' him with... | Business Insider
- The NFL world was underwhelmed by Jameis Winston's Pro Day | Business Insider