QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap October 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Farce That Is Economics: Richard Feynman On The Social Sciences | ZeroHedge
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
- Orwell Was Only Wrong About The Date | ZeroHedge
- HaZMaT BuDDieS... | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Singer James Blunt calls 'You're Beautiful'... | Business Insider
- KKR Looks to Get More Bang for Its Buck in Strategy Shift | TheStreet.com
- Urban Outfitters Plunged on Profit Warning and Downgrade | TheStreet.com
- Reformist Pope Paul VI moves step away from sainthood | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek