QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
- What Trump Tax Plan? Key Senate Panel Has Not Even Seen It | ZeroHedge
- Is China Trying To (Slowly) Burst Another Stock Market Bubble? | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast | Financial Sense
- There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down With "Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns..." | ZeroHedge
- Bob Prechter Warns Market Correction "Larger Than The Malaise Of The '30s" Looms | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Discuss North Korea In Sunday Call With China's Xi, Japan's Abe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 places you should visit before they disappear forever... | Business Insider
- The... | Business Insider
- The crewneck sweater is a staple of every guy’s closet — and we just found a new favorite... | Business Insider
- DHS head John Kelly says the US is not... | Business Insider
- Here's what it was like to drive the Ford Focus RS with The Stig from 'Top Gear... | Business Insider
- Centrist French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron is favored... | Business Insider
- The best type of sunglasses for every face shape — and how to figure out which one you... | Business Insider