QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Explosions, Gunfire Reported Near Football Stadium In Istanbul; At Least 20 Wounded | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures | Financial Sense
- Don't Be Fooled. The Trump Rally Is Not A Sign Of Economic Health | ZeroHedge
- Top Hedge Funds Predict How It All Will End | ZeroHedge
- Active Managers Move Back 'All In' On Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Populist Doom Aimed at Trump? | ZeroHedge
- Company Issues Press Release To Report Its Market Cap Hits $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 businesses you can start from a dorm room | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- I was so excited, and so let down, by Google Home (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 6 classic business books you should read if you... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 20 best albums of the year, according to critics | Business Insider
- Apple's iPhone has rapidly increased market share in the US (AAPL, GOOGL)... | Business Insider