QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can | ZeroHedge
- Trannies Up Over 10% From Bullard Lows, Shorts Squeezed Most In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- What’re You Doing with That Hammer? | iBankCoin.com
- George Soros Slams Putin, Warns Of "Existential Threat" From Russia, Demands $20 Billion From IMF In "Russia War Effort" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Comet Stinks | Business Insider
- CSX's Michael Ward Explains How Railroads Drive the Global Economy | TheStreet.com
- Google Glass Could Save KFC And Other Fast-Food Companies Millions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- Why Investors Should Be Taking a Long View on GE's Shift in Focus | TheStreet.com
- Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After... | Business Insider
- The Next 'Avengers' Movie Might Demonize Artificial... | Business Insider
- US Falls To Its Lowest Spot In 16 Months In The New FIFA Rankings | Business Insider