QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- American Spring Night 2: Coast-To-Coast Protests, "We Have Every Right To Destroy A System That Seeks To Destroy Us" | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss Referendum On Gold: What's Missing From The Debate | ZeroHedge
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- Grant Williams: The Consequences Of Economic Peace | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HP Earnings to Be Overshadowed by Split: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Home Prices Rise In September (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- CRUDE OIL FALLS TO $74 (USO) | Business Insider
- Amazing Video Of A Wingsuit Flyer Narrowly Escaping A Mountain Ridge And... | Business Insider
- So Much For The Tablet Market — The iPad Has Hit The Wall (... | Business Insider
- Darren Wilson Says He Has A 'Clean... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek