QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Is On The Ragged Edge: Bloodied Idealogues Vs. Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Regain the Whip Hand | ZeroHedge
- How iTunes Destroyed The Music Business In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Behind The Scenes In FX Trading: What Is Really Going On | ZeroHedge
- The Original Chechnya Bombers - The CIA, The Saudis And Bin Laden | ZeroHedge
- Drilling Efficiency To Keep Oil Prices Low | ZeroHedge
- FBI Confirms No Major Terrorism Cases Cracked Via Unconstitutional Patriot Act Phone Spying | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Jennifer Lopez's infamous 2000 Grammys dress... | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know... | Business Insider
- Ireland approves gay marriage in referendum: public... | Business Insider
- Hamilton secures maiden Monaco pole for Mercedes | Business Insider
- US cop acquitted in shooting death of unarmed black... | Business Insider
- How you could end up spending thousands on Kate Upton's 'Game of... | Business Insider
- As antitrust case looms, 'Peak Google' debated | Business Insider