QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 15 Signs That We Live During A Time Of Rampant Government Paranoia | ZeroHedge
- How To Be A "Social Media Superstar"? Kim Kardashian Explains | ZeroHedge
- The 'Other' Recession Indicator Is Flashing Red | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins: Why The Financial & Political System Failed And Stability Matters | ZeroHedge
- As Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD, This is What Is Happening In Philly | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- The Only Way Out of a Market Held Hostage by QE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Big, Beautiful Photos Of Google's Gigantic New Phone, The Nexus 6 (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Spain's GDP Slows By A Hair | Business Insider
- NYC Subway Named The Safest In The World For Women | Business Insider
- Badminton star Lee to fly to Norway for doping test:... | Business Insider
- US economy grew 3.5% in third quarter | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider