QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkey Lashes Out At Moody's After Downgrade To "Junk" Sends Turkish Assets Plunging | ZeroHedge
- Why The Deep State Is Dumping Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Medical Care Costs Are Skyrocketing! | Financial Sense
- Bond Market Knows What Fed Should Do | Financial Sense
- The Obama Gun "Super Owner" - New Study Finds 50% Of Guns Owned By Just 3% Of Population | ZeroHedge
- Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm | Financial Sense
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The fast-food industry has turned its back on Donald Trump | Business Insider
- Houthi official in Yemen offers border truce, amnesty | Business Insider
- What it's like to eat dinner at the same... | Business Insider
- Scientists have a new theory behind the physics of baseball’s strangest... | Business Insider
- A win for Hillary could mean a win for Asia’s stock markets... | Business Insider
- We spent a day with the people who fly and fix the F-35 — here's what they have to say about... | Business Insider
- 'When they go low, we go high' — Clinton slams... | Business Insider