QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Google Nation - Visualizing The World's Most Valuable Brands | ZeroHedge
- Gallup Finds Americans' Hostility To Russia Soared After Obama's 2012 Re-Election | ZeroHedge
- Philadelphia Soda Tax Leads To 30-50% Plunge In Sales, Mass Layoffs | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why Your Auto Insurance Rates Have Soared Nearly 20% In The Past Several Years | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Gasoline Glut In 27 Years Could Crash Oil Markets | ZeroHedge
- The 5 Key Things To Watch For In Today's Fed Minutes | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Verizon will begin early tests of its ‘5G’ service later this year (VZ) | Business Insider
- The movie that will win the best picture Oscar, according to math — and it... | Business Insider
- Some investors who attended Snap's London roadshow... | Business Insider
- I bought a comfortable desk chair, and it was one of the best purchases I made last year | Business Insider
- CPAC disinvites Milo Yiannopoulos after video it describes as 'condoning... | Business Insider
- Here's why Wells Fargo needs to bolster... | Business Insider
- The 6th US president rose before dawn for his favorite morning habit: skinny-... | Business Insider