QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation | ZeroHedge
- How Citi Is Trading The Fed's "Mildly Hawkish" Statement | ZeroHedge
- M&A Rush Continues: Oracle Buys "Very First Cloud Company" NetSuite For $9.3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- US Homeownership Rate Crashes To Lowest Since 1965 | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Just Slashed its Q2 GDP Estimate To 1.8%, Cycle Low | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Even Bank of America Is Losing It: "Bring On The Herikoputa!" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch a BMW M4 lay waste to a BMW M2 in a drag race | Business Insider
- Air rage is real, and you can blame it on First Class | Business Insider
- Pope Francis: 'The world is in a state of war' | Business Insider
- Team USA has more medals in the Summer Olympics than the next two countries... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods shares fall after sales miss (WFM) | Business Insider
- The dollar jumps after the Fed holds rates | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS REPORT: Why the CPG category is poised to become an early leader in beacon-based... | Business Insider