QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Global Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Ron Paul: What The Press Isn't Reporting About The MH17 Disaster | ZeroHedge
- Is Yellen Being Misled By Employment Statistics? | ZeroHedge
- "I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents | ZeroHedge
- There is Nothing to Buy | iBankCoin.com
- Is It 1999 All Over Again? | Financial Sense
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This App Teaches You How To Play Almost Any Song You Can Find Online And It's Awesome | Business Insider
- Inside The Brooklyn Factory That Makes Suits For America's Most Powerful Men [... | Business Insider
- There's An 11-Day Hole In Snowden's Claims About Hong Kong... | Business Insider
- New York City Approves Controversial 'Poor Door' In Luxury Condo | Business Insider
- The 35 Best Restaurants In London | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek