QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All of the Countries which the U.S. “Regime Changed” – Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya – Have Descended into Brutal Chaos | ZeroHedge
- 100 Years Ago Today It Began: "Austria Has Chosen War" | ZeroHedge
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Buy Junk | iBankCoin.com
- The Shocking Reason Putin Isn't Worried About The $50 Billion Yukos Ruling | ZeroHedge
- A Slow Summer Afternoon Note from ChessEye Risk Management About The Process | iBankCoin.com
- Near-Record Trulia Shorts Crushed After Zillow Acquires Incomeless Company For $3.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges; Highest Since the 2007 Market Peak | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: Google May Be Testing A New Feature To Make Its Search... | Business Insider
- Former NFL Coach Compares Johnny Manziel To Disney World's 'Tower... | Business Insider
- Amazon Might Launch Its Own Square-Competitor In August (AMZN) | Business Insider
- 2 US Marshals And 1 NYPD Officer Shot In New York City, Suspect... | Business Insider
- 5 Tips For Getting A Wall Street Internship If You Didn't Go To A Top School | Business Insider
- Video Startup Coub Raises $2.5 Million From The Cofounders Of Russia's Facebook | Business Insider
- This Invention Will Totally Change The Way You Fill... | Business Insider