QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dis-May-Day - Bonds Down, Dollar Down, Oil Down, Gold Down, Economy Down... Stocks Up | ZeroHedge
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- More Lukewarm Econ Data to Match Q1 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Home Prices Rose 5.3% Year-Over-Year in February | Financial Sense
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery | ZeroHedge
- Two Americas - One Photo | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Blow To Hedge Funds, AIG Redeems $4 Billion; CALSTRS Says "2 And 20" Model Is "Off The Table" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An old interview explains why Zack Snyder should have never directed "... | Business Insider
- There's a big reason the US dollar has been getting destroyed | Business Insider
- The mysterious tracks on Mars might have been formed by boiling... | Business Insider
- People in China are being sold bottled Australian air — but there... | Business Insider
- Researchers discover multiple vulnerabilities in... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: Ted Cruz's outburst proves he doesn't 'have the temperament... | Business Insider
- This movie about the universe has been 30 years in the making, and it's... | Business Insider