QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bianco: Brexit Probably Most Bullish Thing That Happened This Summer | Financial Sense
- Iraq War Surveillance Technology Being Used In Baltimore Without Public Debate | ZeroHedge
- "Central Banks Now Own $25 Trillion Of Financial Assets" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Wins In Three Out Of Four Scenarios, Macquarie Warns "None Of Them Are Good For The Economy" | ZeroHedge
- CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health | ZeroHedge
- Dear Congress: Have You Received Money From These Pharma Companies | ZeroHedge
- 'Last Economist Standing' John Taylor Urges "Less Weird Policy" At Jackson Hole | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are the things we can't get enough of this week | Business Insider
- Facebook's Trending news section is less reliant on humans... | Business Insider
- The maker of the EpiPen is blaming Obamacare for people... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Spotify is on course to hit 50 million subscribers within the... | Business Insider
- A US Navy minesweeper collided with a nuclear submarine | Business Insider
- Kanye West has an incredible flying stage, and it looks like the future of concerts | Business Insider