QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Cuts S&P500 Earnings Forecasts For The Next Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Politician Given Suspended Death Sentence After 200 Million Yuan In Cash Was Found In His Apartment | ZeroHedge
- Did AT&T Just Signal The Top? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Slams "Voter Suppression", Cites "Oversampling" As Evidence Of Rigged Polls | ZeroHedge
- 125 Arrested As Dakota Pipeline Protests Grow Hostile; Media Drones Shot Down By Police | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline For 46 Consecutive Months; Worst Month For North America Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Larry Lindsey Silences CNBC: "The Most Dangerous Candidate Is The One The Media Is Paying The Least Attention To" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Eric Trump: Trump would '100 percent' accept... | Business Insider
- The student loan gap for black and white... | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The players from LeBron James' Miami Heat... | Business Insider
- Medicare paid chiropractors millions for bogus billings | Business Insider
- Why MTV's president is stepping down after only a year | Business Insider
- The AT&T-Time Warner deal is a blow to companies like Apple that... | Business Insider
- The negative tone of the presidential election is turning off... | Business Insider