QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DON’T MESS WITH ME | iBankCoin.com
- Pakistan Faces (Another) Military Coup As PM Charged With Murder | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- Scotland Is Building the World’s Largest Tidal Array | Financial Sense
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Thanks to the Fed, the Patient Is Now Past the Point of No Return | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Burnley hold Man Utd on Di Maria debut | Business Insider
- A Massive Search Is Underway For A Schizophrenic Man Who Allegedly Stole A Police Cruiser And A... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A New Hotel Chain Wants Guests To Relive Their College Glory Days | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Dartmouth Student Newspaper Slams Controversial Fraternity Hazing Tell-All... | Business Insider