QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MaRaTHoN MeNSCH-auBLe | ZeroHedge
- China "Crosses Rubicon" With Stock Bailout; BofA Says PBoC Risks "Hurting Its Credibility" | ZeroHedge
- Tumbling Futures Rebound After Varoufakis Resignation; Most China Stocks Drop Despite Massive Intervention | ZeroHedge
- "The US Needs War Every 4 Years To Maintain Economic Growth" | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Full Normalization Will Crush The Casino | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, and Coach are making the same mistake —... | Business Insider
- There are nowhere near as many public companies in the US as there should be | Business Insider
- Everyone's laughing at Varoufakis'... | Business Insider
- French businesses hoping to beat the rush back into Iran | Business Insider
- These 12 surprising investors in Uber are poised to get really rich | Business Insider
- People in Greece can't buy things on iTunes because of the... | Business Insider
- A petition to remove Ellen Pao as Reddit CEO has added more... | Business Insider