QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vote Chaos: McConnell Says No Vote Until Monday As Ryan Delays Presser "Until Further Notice" | ZeroHedge
- Confusion Over Identity Of London Terrorism Suspect, As Previously Named Abu Izzadeen Is Still In Prison | ZeroHedge
- Davos For Democrats: DNC Mega Donors Meet At Mandarin Oriental Hotel To Plot "The Resistance" | ZeroHedge
- Credit Suisse Shares Tumble On Report It May Sell $3 Billion In Stock | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Judge Gorsuch's Nomination Hearings | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- London Attacker Is Khalid Masood, 52-Year-Old Brit With Prior Criminal Convictions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- OPEC's 7 'agents of influence' you need to pay attention to | Business Insider
- Republicans delay vote on 'Trumpcare' after struggling to reach an... | Business Insider
- Here's why Canyon Barry has a... | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Michigan's legendary Fab 5 team | Business Insider
- 30 big tech predictions for 2017 | Business Insider
- Russia's central bank surprises with a rate cut... | Business Insider
- The 13 US cities where young people are buying the most homes | Business Insider