QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Moldova's Transnistria Region "Approves" Appeal To Russia For Independence | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Reality Ignored As Stocks Close At Highs On Hopes of More Japan Easing | ZeroHedge
- The "Housing Recovery" Is Complete: Major US Banks' Mortgage Originations Tumble To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- GMO Shows Why BTFD In Small Caps Is Dead (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Chairman Of Insolvent UK Bank Busted For Possession Of Cocaine, Ketamine And Crystal Meth | ZeroHedge
- HFT Firm CEO Seeks Taxpayer Dollars To Save His Hockey Team | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Southwest Flight Attendant Gives The Best Safety Speech We've... | Business Insider
- The Wolverine Unites The X-Men In New 'Days Of Future Past' Trailer | Business Insider
- Empire State Manufacturing Activity Misses Big | Business Insider
- 4 Core Beliefs Of Successful People | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Oil Is On A Tear | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 04/10: Rite... | StreetInsider.com