QQQQ to Nasdaq Composite
Interesting reading material from Barron's about the QQQQ -
So far in 2007, the Nasdaq Composite's total return is up 19.09%, while the Nasdaq-100 -- the basis for the popular QQQQ exchange-traded fund, is up 27.74%.
The outperformance of the QQQQ is so significant that it has persuaded most options traders and investors to consider less-diversified investment strategies, Credit Suisse derivatives strategists Ed Tom and Glenn DeSouza said in a recent trading advisory. Continue Article at Barron's
What is the QQQQ?
The NASDAQ-100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Index reflects companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology. It does not contain securities of financial companies including investment companies.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A few thoughts on Gold, currency and “risk free savings” in the wake of Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Wins! Next Stop: Frexit, Italexit and Swexit | ZeroHedge
- The $555 Trillion Derivatives Debt Implosion Is About to Begin | ZeroHedge
- What Changed? Bernie Sanders Will Vote For Hillary, Less Than 24 Hours After Saying "No" | ZeroHedge
- Key Brexit Question: Is Cameron The Biggest Liar In History? | ZeroHedge
- Boris Johnson Wins Key Support To Become PM As Labour Leader Foils Leadership Coup | ZeroHedge
- If The Public Shouldn't Have Them, Why Does The IRS Need AR-15s? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Internet of Things' may not be all its cracked up to be | Business Insider
- The UK's 'Leave' vote has thrown a... | Business Insider
- This TV won hottest of the year — again | Business Insider
- Tesla is testing an intriguing partnership with an unlikely company | Business Insider
- Jeff Gundlach dumped his entire stake in European... | Business Insider
- The top 5 must-know retail trends in mobile and social... | Business Insider
- LeBron James had a great response when the top pick in the NBA Draft said he... | Business Insider