3 Stocks to Buy at 12 Month Highs
Traders that are tired of speculation at times go with strong preformers and buy up stocks closing in on 52-week highs. Three coveted stocks that fit that description are Apple Inc (AAPL), IBM (IBM), and U.S. Bank Corp (USB).
U.S. Bancorp (USB) shares hit another 12 month high today and finshed at $29.71. USB shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12 and EPS of 2.46. You also get a 1.68% annual dividend yield with USB.
USB has a very strong chart and the analysts covering the stock expect the trend to continue. Earlier this month USB got a "Buy" rating increase from UBS. The average target price for USB is $31.77 which implies the analyst believe it could increase 6.93% over the next 12 months.
Apple Inc. (AAPL) has proved to be an unstoppable corporation, firing on all cylinders with everyone behind them. Apple shares have traded between $310.5 and $548.21 (new 52-week high today) over the past 12 months. Despite the stock at $500 and change it company appears to be a great value trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.4 and EPS of 35.11.
AAPL continues to hit a new 12 month high every other day. Try and find a qualified analyst that believes AAPL is overvalued, its pointless to bet against the company. However Mastery believes the AAPL bubble could pop, check out Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES (AAPL).
IBM (IBM) shares are trading just under $200 and less than 1% away from its 52-week high. IBM is a household name with a massive $233 billion market cap. IBM also pays a 1.52% annual dividend yield. IBM Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 13.08.
Chasing the fumes of quality companies that are close to their 52-week highs is a great way to bank coin if the bull market continues.
AAPL, IBM, and USB fit the model and will continue to gain should stocks increase.
3 Best of the Best Around Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Deutsche Banker And Former SEC Enforcement Attorney Commits Suicide | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can | ZeroHedge
- Russell Napier Asks: "What Evidence Is There That QE Works?" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Qatar Airways Will Fly First Airbus A350 Into the Heart of Europe | TheStreet.com
- STOCKS RALLY TO END THEIR BEST WEEK OF THE YEAR: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- This Simple iPhone Trick Is Perfect For Reading In The Dark | Business Insider
- IMF fights negative interest rates | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Medical establishment also a casualty of Ebola crisis | Business Insider