3 Stocks to Buy at 12 Month Highs
Traders that are tired of speculation at times go with strong preformers and buy up stocks closing in on 52-week highs. Three coveted stocks that fit that description are Apple Inc (AAPL), IBM (IBM), and U.S. Bank Corp (USB).
U.S. Bancorp (USB) shares hit another 12 month high today and finshed at $29.71. USB shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12 and EPS of 2.46. You also get a 1.68% annual dividend yield with USB.
USB has a very strong chart and the analysts covering the stock expect the trend to continue. Earlier this month USB got a "Buy" rating increase from UBS. The average target price for USB is $31.77 which implies the analyst believe it could increase 6.93% over the next 12 months.
Apple Inc. (AAPL) has proved to be an unstoppable corporation, firing on all cylinders with everyone behind them. Apple shares have traded between $310.5 and $548.21 (new 52-week high today) over the past 12 months. Despite the stock at $500 and change it company appears to be a great value trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.4 and EPS of 35.11.
AAPL continues to hit a new 12 month high every other day. Try and find a qualified analyst that believes AAPL is overvalued, its pointless to bet against the company. However Mastery believes the AAPL bubble could pop, check out Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES (AAPL).
IBM (IBM) shares are trading just under $200 and less than 1% away from its 52-week high. IBM is a household name with a massive $233 billion market cap. IBM also pays a 1.52% annual dividend yield. IBM Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.1 and EPS of 13.08.
Chasing the fumes of quality companies that are close to their 52-week highs is a great way to bank coin if the bull market continues.
AAPL, IBM, and USB fit the model and will continue to gain should stocks increase.
3 Best of the Best Around Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paying In A Broken World | ZeroHedge
- Energy Sector Weighs on Market as Selloff Continues | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Jul 31, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Crude Tumbles Near $46 Handle As US Oil Rig Count Rises For 2nd Week | ZeroHedge
- XOM | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump's Soaring Popularity "Is The Country's Collective Middle Finger To Washington" | ZeroHedge
- Shorting The Buyback Contradiction | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Housing Bubble 2' has bloomed into full magnificence | Business Insider
- PKK should leave Iraqi Kurdistan 'to prevent... | Business Insider
- Why Netflix was the perfect place to revitalize 'Wet Hot... | Business Insider
- 15 incredible concert venues around the world | Business Insider
- 16 hidden social media features you probably didn't... | Business Insider
- After a massive federal data breach, use of stronger... | Business Insider
- 'Liar loans' are popping up in Canada's housing bubble | Business Insider