Love the Big Mac but not the Calories? Hi Mac Jr.
McDonalds Corp (MCD) has been serving the BIG MAC for over 50 years. In January the company made a change nationwide that made the classic hamburger even more inticing. Less calories. How? They shrunk it down to a smaller size. Hello the MAC JR.
Here is the data you care about if you are going for that BIG MAC taste but not as many calories.
McDonald's BIG MAC
Calories - 540 (from Fat - 250)
Fat - 28g (Saturated Fat - 10g)
Sodium - 950mg
Carbs - 46g (Sugar - 9g)
Protein - 25g
McDonald's MAC JR.
Calories - 460 (from Fat - 240)
Fat - 27g (Saturated Fat - 9g)
Sodium - 830mg
Carbs - 36g (Sugar - 7g)
Protein - 21g
That's only 4 grams less protein and close to 100 calories than the old Big Mac. They did it buy cutting out that middle bun and less meat.
What else is good at McDonalds? How about their stock price. MCD stock is trading close to its 52 week high. MCD shares are up 6% in 2017 and pay out a 2.9% annual dividend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Update - Why Is the Consensus Now So Optimistic? | Financial Sense
- What Trump Tax Plan? Key Senate Panel Has Not Even Seen It | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's Broad Power Outage Likely Caused By Geomagnetic Storm | ZeroHedge
- Krieger: The American Empire Under Trump Has Become Increasingly Desperate, Dangerous, & Insecure | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Trump Trade Runs Into Trouble | ZeroHedge
- An Absurd Unintended Consequence Of Abnormally Low Rates | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche: "Euro Stocks Haven't Priced In Any Adverse French Outcome", That's A Mistake | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A city in Illinois realized it was spending a lot of money... | Business Insider
- Qatari hunting party held hostage in Iraq since 2015 freed | Business Insider
- Alt finance takes the unicorn lead | Business Insider
- The policeman killed on the Champs-Elysees was one of the first... | Business Insider
- Angela Merkel reportedly had to explain the 'fundamentals' of EU trade to Trump... | Business Insider
- WikiLeaks publishes more secret CIA tools after the US threatens... | Business Insider
- TD Ameritrade: Tons of people set up trading accounts just to buy Snapchat (SNAP)... | Business Insider